Ronin : 02 - The captured princess (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Ronin : 02 - The captured princess (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Ronin's stories
02 - The captured princess
Story index at the bottom

By Ronin

Fri Aug 06 22:01:51 GMT+0200 ((MEZ) - Mitteleurop. Sommerzeit) 1999
The captured princess

Hi! Nobody stopped me, so here is my second experience with bondage. Well, in fact it is most probably not my second experience. I'm sure there were other occurrences of this topic in my life, but they all could be told in one or two sentences. The most valuable ones include more than 'just a bondage scene'.

I forgot to mention my age in my last story. I was about 7 when we visited Mallorca I think, and this story took place only a few years later. When I was 9 years old, my Mum and Dad were close friends with another family and we used to visit them quite frequently. They had two kids, Mark (14) and Eve (11). While our parents were chatting in the living room, we used to play games outside or just hang around in Marks or Eves room. Actually Mark wasn't with us too often. He was a member in various sports clubs and spent most of this summer practicing tennis, playing football or something like that. So one day, Eve and I were in her room and gathered ideas of what we could play. I think it's time for a short description: She was a little taller than me, quite slim, with long, blonde hair with a slight tone of red and a relatively pale skin. Thinking about it now, I would describe her as very interesting girl with an Irish look. While she proposed fascinating things like playing board games (*yawn*), I had the idea of starting a role playing game. She would be a princess living in a beautiful palace and I would be some kind of villain, maybe the evil prince from the neighbor castle or some kind of hooded claw, I don't remember exactly. She liked the idea and our story began by pretending she was riding through the countryside on her trusty white horse (in other words, she was hopping around in her room).

I can't remember exactly what we played in detail, but it was relatively boring because I just didn't find a way - or now that I'm grown up to face the truth - I didn't find the courage to direct the game into a direction that I would have preferred (*grin*). The rest of my time at her place was adequately boring because she was mainly creating the story. Just to make this clear: I haven't thought of bondage for a second until then. Okay, maybe I did, because I thought of it a lot (and still do today), but I didn't realize that she could be a victim. To make this short: It took several visits for me to see what opportunities lay ahead.

So some visits later, we were in a very similar situation. Her family had come over to our place, so we were hanging around in my room, thinking of what we could play. She was wearing a short, blue dress (with white dots or flowers or something like that), white socks and blue sneakers. She was exploring my shelves and my toy boxes, while we both proposed games we could play. Suddenly I heard her giggle. She had found a 'playmobil' doll that was totally wrapped up with a thin rope. I remembered that I had really just used it to store the piece of rope somewhere. But now that she held it in her hands, thousands of probable misinterpretations ran through my head that she might think of. The most frightening thing was that these misinterpretations would be relatively close to the truth (being a "bondage-freak" would be quite true...). I expected at least some jokes or inconvenient questions, but she only said "Oh, funny, a prisoner", and looked at it from all sides.

** Wait a second... You know what?! It's the second time a doll is a key element in initiating one of my early bondage adventures. I know, you won't believe it, but I have really just realized this fact while I'm typing this story. Hey, that's real cool. I can't believe that I haven't thought about this myself... Maybe it's because I wasn't able to recall these stories at all until I found Canucks site... Whatever, back to our story. **

I watched her while she was curiously examining the tied up doll, and I'm sure her first reaction - the girlish 'oh-how-funny-he-plays-with dolls-and-even-ties-them-up-giggle' - was just to hide her real thoughts. She was fascinated. It was really not much rope work. Just some rope wound around the arms and torso of this doll. You know, these dolls are really not flexible enough to be tied up in a more realistic way, and as I said, it was just some thing I had used to store the rope. I still remember the expression of her face: Kind of puzzled an earnest, somehow entranced. This was my chance. I proposed to continue our game of the princess and the villain, and she woke up. She said she'd like to continue and for some reason, we played the exact same scene as in our first story. She traveled through her kingdom on her horse and eventually rested near a river. I still remember quite clearly, that she bathed her feet in the river - that is, she put off her shoes and socks and dangled her feet down the edge of the bed she was sitting on. The evil prince sneaked up her from behind and captured her. Now being quite inexperienced in capturing princesses I just said something like "okay, now I've captured you", the scene changed and she was warped into my dungeon.

This was a bit difficult for us. None of us had any idea of how to create a dungeon or at least one cell in my room. Okay, it almost looked like a cell, considering that my room was really small, but in this case it was our world. She had just travelled through it pretending it was her kingdom, so we couldn't use it as a dungeon cell. I decided to use the small space between the end of my bed (it ended in a solid board that was about four feet high - isn't something like that called footboard?!) and the corner of the room behind it. So we had three prison walls (the end of the bed and the corner of the room). She steeped inside and knelt down. I don't remember what I said or did at that time. I think I was too excited to activate my internal recorder. What I do remember is that both of us were a bit unhappy with our prison. It had no door. I tried to find something to lean against the bed and use as a sliding door, but I couldn't find anything appropriate. Guess what happened next.

"What if you tie me up?", she asked.

It hit me like a flash of lightning.

"G-good Idea!", I replied and started to search my drawers an my closet with trembling hands to find something to tie her up with and to gain time to calm down and to act cool again.

I didn't want to show how excited I really was. Good thing I was practicing Karate at that time. Soon I found my two belts, a white and a yellow one (okay, these were my only Karate belts, but hey, I had just started taking lessons...) and asked her if this would do. She nodded and took them from me. Then she tried various methods of tying up herself. In fact it looked a bit funny, because she seemed to have absolutely no clue of how to tie somebody up at all. She didn't even realize at first, that tying up yourself is far more difficult than tie up somebody else (and that's difficult enough).

Finally she gave the belts back to me and asked me to help her. No problem, if only my hands didn't shake so much. I entered the cell and sat down next to her. She was sitting Japanese style (kneeling on the floor with her bottom resting on her heels) and offered her hands to be tied in front of her. I wound the white belt loosely around her slender wrists two times, then around the previous rounds between her hands to tighten the bonds. I made sure that there was quite a long piece of belt left after I made some knots. Then I asked her to lift her body up from her heels and to lift her heels up as well. She rose until her body was upright from her head to her knees and changed the position of her feet, so they rested on her toes. I used the yellow belt to tie her legs together shortly over her knees and tied up her ankles with the remaining part of the long belt. Then I took the remaining end of the white belt, pulled it down and led it through her legs between her thighs until it lay between her calves. From there I led it further under the yellow belt that tied up her ankles, then between her feet and up around the yellow belt until it lay on her calves again. I judged the length of this piece of belt and led it back the same way it had come, once around the part that tied up her hands and back to her feet again. I couldn't reach her ankles this time, but I asked her to sit down again. She did, and I slowly pulled the belt until her hands were pulled against her upper thighs. This tightened her bonds and gave me enough belt again to reach her ankles, where I wanted to fasten it. The only problem was, now that I had pulled the white belt tight, she had to sit on her heels and there was no way to reach the yellow belt anymore. I thought about the problem for a brief moment and finally found something we could try.

"Can you lay on your side for a moment?", I asked.

"I don't know", she replied, "If you help me."

I helped her to slowly tilt to her side until she rested on her shoulder, which was not so easy in this narrow cell. As soon as she lay there, I stepped around her and sat down next to her feet. The end of the white belt was still between her feet under the yellow one and I pulled it tight again, because it had become loose again after she had laid herself on her side. I watched as her hands were pulled between her calves and began to be quite proud of my invention. Then I fastened the end of the white belt at the yellow one between her ankles. I helped her to get into her previous position again and checked the bonds at her wrists. Then I left the cell and watched my prisoner. Eve looked with this fascinated expression of hers on her bound wrists and slowly turned and twisted them in the white belt. She seemed to be surprised, that these bonds were effective or she was so much concentrating on being tied up that she forgot to say anything or to continue with our game. I didn't mind. On the contrary. I was grateful for every second I could watch her struggle. She tried to pull her hands up, maybe to be able to use her teeth, but that didn't work. In fact, they were forced to remain nearly between her legs covering her crotch. So she bent forward and tried to get her head closer to her bound hands. No chance. The only thing she could reach was a part of the yellow belt that tied her knees together. She bit into the strong fabrics some times, but the knot was placed on the other side and was now completely covered by her own legs. Her next thought was to stand up, but my bonds didn't just pull her hands down, it pulled her feet up at the same time. So it looked as if she wanted to get up and simultaneously pushed herself down with her hands pressing on her upper thighs.

She didn't struggle wildly. It seemed more like a careful examination of her bonds and she tried to find out what she was still able to do tied up like this. She found out that it was not much. So she sat still again and produced a perfect helpless-princess-in-a-dungeon-expression on her face. Not knowing what to do I asked something like "Is it comfortable?".

For a brief moment her role of the princess was interrupted and she replied "Oh, yes, feels okay", and smiled at me. "Have you tied up someone before?"

"N-no", I lied, "Why?"

"You seem to be real good at it. I mean, I'm sitting here, as if I was reading a book or watching TV, but I can't stand up."

"That's how it should be", I replied and smiled with my hooded claw expression.

"Are you finished?", she asked.

"Finished? Ah... Yes, I mean, I think... Why?"

"No gag?", she asked and again I felt as if somebody held my lungs and other inner organs in his hands and squeezed them.

Again I tried to gain time by looking around my room thus hiding my face which, I was sure, had become red like a traffic light.

"Any Idea what we should use?", I asked trying to sound as bored as possible (which surely sounded still as excited as a little boy on Christmas).

"How about a hanky?", she proposed.

I opened another drawer and looked for a hanky that was big enough. Soon I found one and showed it to her.

"Yeah okay. That will work", she nodded her head and looked at me.

I must have looked real silly, but I remember that I stood there with this hanky in my hand, watching her as she waited for me to do something for at least ten seconds. Must have been something like a emergency shutdown procedure in my head because of too much cerebral activity.

"But you gotta help me with that, you know?", her voice hit the override button and my systems were coming up again.

I stepped behind her and held the hanky stretched between both of my hands, holding it at opposite corners in front of her face.

"Not like this. You gotta use another one."

Now that was cool. She was sitting there, tied up and gave me instructions of how to gag her. Not bad. It made my work a lot easier. I didn't have too ask "may I do this", "how about tying it that way", etc. So I took a second one out of the drawer and waited. While gesturing vividly with her bound hands still being pulled down to her upper thighs, she explained that I should spread out the bigger one of the hankies on the floor. Then I should crumple the other one to a small ball and lay it at a corner of the first one, then roll it up in the direction of the opposite corner. I had guessed what she had planned after the very first syllables of her directions, but I worked slowly and waited for every proposal how I should continue until I was finished. It seemed she was enjoying this...

Again I stepped behind her, careful not to step on her toes and admiring the sight of the small part of her bare soles that was visible behind her. I held the new gag in front of her face and she opened her mouth. I slowly pulled the stuffed part of the hanky between her teeth and felt how she pushed her head forward to help me with my task. Then I puled it tight and knotted the ends behind her neck.

"Okay like this?", I asked.

"Mh-mhh", she replied and nodded with a satisfied expression on her face as she turned her head back and up to me.

I returned to my drawer and took another hanky. I enjoyed the question mark in her face, smiled and stood next to her. Then I blindfolded her.

"It's a dark dungeon, you know. You shouldn't be able to see so much."

She nodded again and obviously began to play her role again. One could think she couldn't act or play anything tied up, gagged and blindfolded like this, but believe me, she did although she didn't move too much. Man, what a sight. I have no problems at all to recall this picture.

"You'll be my guest for some time", I continued to play along and used the voice of the evil prince again. "Don't go anywhere!"

I don't know why everybody uses this sentence in a situation like this, but I did it too, left the room and closed the door. My heart was beating rapidly, and I needed a pause to relax and sort my thoughts. I couldn't think of much more than the picture of Eve, sitting tied up in my room. I listened and waited for sounds which proved that she tried to free herself, but I heard almost nothing. Just some muffled sounds that showed how hard she worked in there. I decided to return inside after one or two minutes and opened the door. Being totally busy with herself, she didn't even notice me entering the room. So I had the opportunity to watch her work at her bonds without her knowing that she was being watched. I had expected to find her rolling over the floor or even almost free, working on the last knot, but she sat there exactly the way I left her. She looked down, concentrated like a meditating monk and just moved her wrists and feet once a while. I didn't know if she really fought against her bonds or if she just pretended doing so. If she was just pretending, then why? Did she like the feeling of being tied up or did she just play her role always careful not to destroy the atmosphere by accidentally freeing herself. Our game continued by the evil prince entering the dungeon. I closed the door as silently as possible (it was still open because it would have produced another sound if I had closed it, and I didn't want her to notice me yet), then opened and closed it audibly.

I removed the blindfold and we pretended that I had sent my servants to bring her to my rooms. So I removed the gag too and she played the frightened and shy princess again. I still know, that the way she behaved almost took all of my strength. I mean, she played her role so convincingly, that my knees were like rubber and I had rather slipped into the role of the hero that rescued her (good sign, isn't it?! I mean regarding my character and... Ah, forget it.). Anyway, our game ended soon after I had freed her. But one thing I recognized when I untied the knots was that she had really been tied up securely. It was not easy to remove the belts, and she had to wait until I was completely finished before she could pull her hands out of the cuffs I had created.

We repeated this game a second time, I think, and she ended tied up again, but it would be boring to repeat the entire story, I think.

I will try to remember other situations and once again: Reading your posts is the best way to remember the own experiences. I'm very glad to have found this site. I hope you forgive me for lurking around months before I posted my first story.

Another thing I don't want to forget: Now that I've posted my first works, I realized how important feedback is. Seeing this now through the eyes of a poster lets me regret the fact that I haven't said a word about the fantastic stories I've read so far.

FH: I really like your stories.

All other posters: Yours too, but I can't remeber the names too well after I read so many stories... ;-)