Triphammer : 01 - Cops and Kidnappers (f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Triphammer : 01 - Cops and Kidnappers (f/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Triphammer's stories
01 -Cops and Kidnappers
Story index at the bottom

By Triphammer

Thu Aug 05 23:59:02 GMT-0400 (Est (Heure d'été)) 1999

I came across this page completely by accident while "researching" some related topics and thought I would drop in a bondage story from my own childhood.

It was a stiflingly hot summers day during the school holidays of 1980 and I was becoming bored as one does when alone at home at the age of 13. I was trying desperately to find something to do to occupy my time and I hit on the idea of playing cops and kidnappers with my friends Jon and Kate from next door. As it turned out their mother was away for the morning so the three of us had two houses and backyards to use for our nefarious purposes.

I explained my idea for cops and kidnappers to Jon and Kate and they were most enthusiastic, all we had to do was decide who would be who. We drew straws to fairly alot our roles for the game. Jon became the cop, Kate the kidnapper, and I the "victim". Jon was to sit in the small cubby house at the back of my garden, so he couldn't see where Kate took me, then after 20 minutes was to begin his search with the aim of finding and freeing me and apprehending Kate the kidnapper.

While Jon waited his 20 minutes Kate forced me, at the point of a capgun, to her house and, once inside, to her room where she announced that I was to be bound and gagged.

Kate began by telling me to lie on the floor with my hands behind my back. I did as I was told and after some thought on how to best restrain me she produced 2 pairs of long white socks and 2 belts from her mother's room.

She bound my hands firmly behind me with one of the socks then proceeded to use one of the belts to tightly truss my bare feet. She had obviously used her thinking time well (and had probably seen some TV tie-ups) as she used the other belt to secure my upper arms to my chest. I realised at this point that I was quickly becoming quite
helpless and had that point firmly reinforced when she stuffed the other pair of socks in my mouth and used the partner to the one binding my hands to complete my gag.

"That should hold you," she said as she surveyed her handiwork.

There I was completely trussed and gagged on the floor at the mercy of a 13 year old girl wearing a pink t-shirt, faded blue denim skirt and a pair of rubber thongs. I was really enjoying myself and have to say that in a pubescent way I was excited at being her prisoner and being able to see her feet at such close quarters. That didn't last as she said that she wanted to find out what Jon was up to and announced that she would be back in about 10 minutes. Like I was going anywhere or wanted to go anywhere at the time!

"Keep quiet or else!" were her final words as she left the room and closed the door. I heard her thongs slapping against her soles as she walked down the hallway and realised that for a few minutes at least I was alone.

I tested my bonds and squirmed helplessly on the floor. After only a few minutes I was soaked with sweat as the day was drawing towards noon. I couldn't get loose! I had been effectively trussed by a GIRL! (What an affront to boys sense of masculinity) I tried calling through the gag but the sock held firm and muffled my cries for freedom. (In truth while the gag was tight I probably could have spat it out - but I really didn't want to).

After a few more minutes of struggling I heard the sound of thongs coming down the hallway. I might have been helplessly bound but I didn't want Kate to think that I wasn't trying to escape so I began to wriggle and MMMFFF through the gag.

The footsteps stopped outside the room and the door swung open to reveal a pair of feet in thongs only these feet weren't Kates (or Jon's for that fact) they were her mother's. She had returned and heard my struggles. She was quite surprised to find me there and I too was mightily embarrassed.

"What on earth is going on here ?" she demanded.

"MMMFFF MMMFFF" I replied as best I could through the sock, cleave gag.

She bent down and unbound the gag from my mouth and, after spitting out the socks, I explained the situation to her. She giggled and explained that it was no wonder I couldn't get loose as Kate had a lot of practice in the past tying up her two younger cousins while babysitting. Then she said that she shouldn't interfere with our game and regagged me then and there. I didn't know what to make of that!

Before she closed the door she said she would look in on me in a few minutes if Kate hadn't returned.

She looked in on me twice and each time I MMMFFFed that I was alright while sneaking a look at her feet. I think she noticed me doing this but said nothing.

A few minutes later Jon frogmarched Kate into the room after capturing her and tickling my wherabouts out of her.

Naturally I sneaked a few looks at her feet as she unbound me.

This was the first but not the last of our holiday tie-up adventures.