FH : 07 - Germany 1982 - Tricked (F/ff, m/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

FH : 07 - Germany 1982 - Tricked (F/ff, m/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

FH's stories
07 - Germany 1982 - Tricked
Story index at the bottom

By FH

Thu Aug 5 09:58:36 UTC+0100 1999

Okay, here goes again, by special request a bit more background of me, myself and I. This is the continuing story of a holiday in Germany in 1982, which actually could be described as my first real initiation into bondage (although the word was not known at that time to me.) I've come a long way since then. Bondage is now part of my life and there are a lot more stories to be told, but most of them don't belong on these pages, because they only involve adults (at least we all were 18 and older). A few have been published on Bob's page a couple of month ago. I'll try to write s=the stories that belong here first and then move over to Bob's page again for the rest. Somebody asked me if the stories were true and I have to say that they are for about 80%. The other 20% is fiction, mainly because I can't remember how the story went and to make it easier to read. In the mean time, here is the next part of the German holiday...

Having eaten the breakfast at the farm, we all went our own ways for a while. I ended up in at the pool, reading some comics I had brought along. Most of the morning went by this way, without anything happening. At one time I noticed Kim leaving the holiday house, but I couldn't see were she was going, so I didn't pay any attention to her. Around lunch time I picked up some sandwiches from my mother and returned to the pool, when Sabine came towards me. She was dressed in her bathing suit.

"Did you see Helga?"

"No, not since breakfast this morning".

"She went out earlier this morning and I haven't seen her since", Sabine said. "She said she was looking for something, but never said what."

"Well, Frank has been here all morning, so he is not involved. Maybe she went to the buildings on the other side of the farm, remember the little shed?"

She gave it a little thought and then decided to have a look at the buildings. I went back to my comics and forgot all about Sabine and Helga until about an hour later. During the last hours a rainstorm had been drifting in and I suspected it wouldn't be long for the rain would start. The wind had already picked up quite a bit. Nor Helga or Sabine were around and I didn't remember seeing Sabine return from the buildings, so I decided to have a look for myself. Quickly I ran to the cottage to change into shorts and a T-shirt and shoes, before leaving again for the buildings. Half way the field the first rain drops started to fall and I ran the last bit for the small shed. I expected to find Sabine there, but the building was empty. The rain now really poured down, luckily there was no thunder and lightning, just rain, and I decided to wait for the rain to stop, before continuing my search.

I grabbed an old chair in the shed, dragged it to the door and sat in it. It wobbled a bit, but that didn't bother me. It rained hard for about 20 minutes, then it slowly stopped raining and the sun came out again. Pushing the chair back into the shed again I continued my search for the twins. I examined the second building, but didn't find a thing. I was about to walk back to the third building when I noticed Kim coming my way. She hadn't seen me and I stayed were I was, partly in the shades, to see where she was going. Dressed in a black one piece bathing suit and white blouse, with long sleeves to hide the ropemarks from the previous night, she looked stunning. Her hair was done up in a pony tail and she was wearing dark blue boating sneakers.

Kim went into the big unused open front shed and I managed to get closer without her seeing me. Through a crack in the wall I could see Kim moving around and I also saw Helga and Sabine. Now I knew why they had disappeared, Kim had gotten them. Both seemed to be in a similar situation. Kim had tied their wrists in front of them, both of them with crossed wrists, and then she had pulled their wrists up to an overhead beam, forcing them in a standing position. As far as I could see that was the only bondage. They were not gagged, but they were both blindfolded and were complaining to Kim about their treatment. Since it had rained and the roof of the building was almost completely gone, they both were wet. According to what I could pick up from their conversation Helga had been bound for 3 hours, while Sabine had been bound for 1,5 hours. They argued with Kim that they had been tied long enough, but Kim said that she had been bound longer and a lot tighter, so they would stay bound for another hour.

Suddenly an idea formed in my head, which would allow me to get my revenge on Helga and Sabine, but also get Kim in bondage again. I made sure that I didn't make any sounds and quickly ran back to the pool area. I knew where we had left some of the ropes and other stuff we used during the previous night, grabbed them, ran back to the entrance to the farmers field and waited for Kim to appear.

It took some ten minutes before she came walking towards me. When she was half way I walked towards her. She looked surprised to see me coming and she waited for me.

"Hello Kim", I greeted her. "I saw you coming, I was just looking for you, because I need some more advise."

While saying that I showed her the ropes that I had picked up just before meeting her. She sighed and looked like she was considering her options. Momentarily she looked at the shed where the twins were tied up.

"Okay, but we can't do it at my apartment, my parents are home."

I acted like I was thinking.

"We could use the shed", pointing towards the buildings she just came from. I could see that she was debating what to do.

"Okay, we can go to the shed, but only for a short moment. I have some other business to attend to in a short while." I agreed and we walked to the shed.

I noticed that Kim didn't look around too much, so I had the feeling she had been in here before.

"Okay, what do you want to know?", she said, while sitting down on the bed frame. I explained to her that I wanted the twins to be tied just the way as she had been a couple of days ago, but I wasn't sure if I remembered correctly how to do it.

"Would you let me tie you up, while you give some advice?"

"Well". She was clearly thinking about it. "Okay, but only for a moment, like I said, I have some more things to do, shortly."

"Thanks. You're the best!", I said.

Kim removed her white blouse, she didn't wanted it to get wrinkled, and I could see the leftovers from the ropemarks that were still on her arms.

"Now remember, it doesn't need to be tight, it needs to be snug, that way you can keep your prisoner much longer tied up." I said I understood.

Then Kim turned around and offered her wrists. I had picked up a 10 meter rope, one of the old ones, and started wrapping it around her wrists. I cinched it and tied several knots, making sure they were out of reach of her fingers.

"I see you learned your lesson well, I don't think I can escape from this", she said, while wriggling her arms to see how much play she had on the ropes. I was still holding the remaining length of the rope and waited for her to stop wriggling.

"Would you stand still while I tie you up?", I said. She looked at me and started laughing, but she turned her back towards me again and I started wrapping the rope around her waist. Three times the rope went around her waist before I had to cinch it between her wrists and her body. Kim wriggled to see if she could get free.

"I'm your prisoner. What are you going to do with me? I know you didn't want to do this just for practicing your rope technique".

I turned red in the face, which told her she was correct. Quickly I told her what I had seen.

"I thought I could get my revenge on the twins and get you tied up at the same time".

Kim had to laugh again.

"I see. And what are you going to do with me now?"

"We visit the twins, but first I would like to gag you, so you can't tell them what happened".

"Hmmm, how about me just keeping my mouth shut?"

"That's not the same, it should be real", I said with played annoyance in my voice. Kim reluctantly agreed to be gagged and I rummaged through the ropes and bandages.

I found two rags in between the bandages and rolled up one into a ball. Kim opened up her mouth when I presented it to her. It was not a real big piece, so she could fit it in her mouth relatively simple, but still big enough to muffle most sounds. One of the bandages was not used yet and I picked it up and wrapped it around Kim's head, much the same way as I gagged her last time. She tried to make some sounds, but all that came out was some muffled noise.

"Come on prisoner", I said, while taking her by her arm and guiding her to the door.

Before going out of the shed I looked outside to see if anybody was there, but it was all clear. The distance between the pool area and the buildings was big enough so there was only a small chance that anybody would see me and Kim. We got to the building with the twins in it without any problem. It was still raining a bit, just enough to get wet, but that didn't bother me. Helga and Sabine were standing were Kim had left them and they were both listening to the sounds that Kim and I made. It was impossible to get close to them without being detected because of the stuff that was lying around in the building. Kim and I stopped about a meter away from Helga, who was closest to me. By now they had been tied up for almost 4 hours and the clearly had enough. I changed my revenge plans and decided to let them go. Carefully I approached Helga and undid her blindfold. As soon as her eyes had adjusted to the light and she saw me and Kim, she started to tell me to let her go. In the mean time I had removed Sabine's blindfold. She was a lot quieter and just waited for her sister to stop. Then she asked me about Kim and I told her the story.

"Okay ladies, here's the deal. From now on there will be no more kidnappings, if somebody gets tied up it is voluntarily. Secondly, we play by the rules we agreed on earlier".

Since Kim didn't know these rules I explained them to her.

"Thirdly, Kim is also a player in these games and she will also obey the rules".

She looked surprised at me and said something in her gag, but eventually nodded her head in agreement.

"If you don't want to play along these rules, let me know and you can see if you can get out of your bondage on your own".

Kim just nodded again, the twins both agreed to obey the rules.

"Okay, since we all agree, I'll let you all go. Besides, it's almost time for the barbecue". Smoke from the barbecue near the pool could be seen from here.

I untied Sabine first, told her to untie Kim while I untied Helga. We grabbed our stuff like Kim's blouse, the ropes and bandages, and went back to the pool area. The rest of the Friday turned out to be great. The weather cleared up, the barbecue was very good and we had a great time listening to the stories told by the adults. None of us ever said a word to the others about what had happened that day. The next day was a Saturday and that meant new guests, but also the departure of some current guests. My family still had two weeks to go, Kim would be there the same period, while Frank, Marcus and the twins would stay for another week. Destiny and Thomas would leave on coming Wednesday, so we had plenty of time for more games.

Stay tuned for the continuation of the games on this page.

And now for a word from our sponsors

FH