FH : 06 - Germany 1982 - Night Games (f/F, ff/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

FH : 06 - Germany 1982 - Night Games (f/F, ff/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

FH's stories
06 - Germany 1982 - Night Games
Story index at the bottom

By FH

Mon Aug 2 11:49:57 UTC+0100 1999

Thursday started out as a boring day. I was dragged along with my parents to some old castle and some other sites, but all I wanted was to stay at the pool at the campground. Nevertheless I wasn't allowed to stay behind, so I had a day with nothing much to do. I was glad when we arrived back at the cottages just after dinner.

The cottage next to us was now also occupied with a family from Aachen, and this meant some new kids around the place, Thomas (15) and Destiny (17). Thomas was a quiet boy, while Destiny was a girl who was turning 18 in two weeks time and she was definitely in her puberty, going against everything her mother told her. We never saw much of her during the one week they were at the cottage.

It had been an exceptional hot day with temperatures reaching the 30 degrees Celsius and I was glad to be running around in my swimming trunks, instead of the shirt and pants I had worn all day. Since it was warm, everybody seemed to be at the pool, including the twins, Marcus, Frank and Kim. Most of the kids were in the pool and I joined them. I noticed that Helga had some rope marks on her wrists and I asked Marcus what had happened.

"The usual, she pissed of Frank and he tied her up. The only thing was he did it just after lunch and she was released just an hour ago, because he never told anybody where she was. Her sister started looking for her and found her tied up in the basement of the holiday house. He had tied her to a drainpipe in the basement so she couldn't move around. She didn't like it."

Helga came swimming underwater towards us and we waited for her to surface.

"Did you enjoy your afternoon?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"I'll get even with him someday and with Kim".

"Why?" I looked at Kim, who was sitting in one of the garden chairs, having a conversation with one of the other guests.

"She came into the basement, because the washing machine is down there, and I know she saw me, I even yelled in my gag, but she didn't do anything. She just left me there."

"She probably didn't want to interrupt your game, just like she did when you left me in the toilet and she released me. You weren't too happy about that and you told her to tie me up again. I think it's your own fault."

"Hmm, maybe, but I still want to get even with her."

I decided not to tell her about my experience with Kim. Helga swam away and Marcus and I wanted a drink, so we left the pool. When we returned, we were told we were invited to come and stay for the night in the haystack of the farm. The farmer had come by and invited us kids, because it was a warm evening and it would be a warm night. He normally did this once a week if the weather was fine. Only the older kids were allowed and one adult had to be present. I looked at my mum and asked her if I was allowed to go and she agreed to let me go. Helga, Sabine, Marcus and Thomas were also allowed to go. Frank didn't feel like it, although I think it had something to do with Destiny not going. She was a good looking girl so I could understand his feelings. The discussion between the parent was about who the adult was that would join the kids in the haystack. Most of the parents had more kids who were not sleeping over in the haystack, so they wanted to stay with them, instead of with us. Then Helga came up with a brilliant idea.

"Why don't we ask Kim if she wants to come along?" The other parents thought this was a great idea and even Kim seemed to like the idea, so it was decided.

We all ran off to get our sleeping bags or blanket for the night and half an hour later we met at the entrance to the farm. Marcus, Helga and Sabine were carrying sleeping bags, Thomas and I had blankets. We also had three flashlights. We were all dressed in shorts and a T-shirt, mainly because it was still very warm. Kim showed up some minutes later also with a sleeping bag. She had worn a white two piece bathing suit at the pool, but now she had put a sleeveless T-shirt on top of that. The farmer was waiting for us and he brought us to the haystack, which was located on the far side of the farm, looking from the pool area. It was a haystack made up of four poles and a roof. The more hay goes into the stack, the higher the roof is raised. It was now three quarters up, leaving about two meters between the hay and the sides of the roof. On three sides the hay was stacked higher, almost up to the roof edges, making a perfect place to sleep in the middle of the hay. A ladder was placed up against the hay and we used it to climb into the hay.

"Now remember, no fires in here. Only flashlights, no candles etc." The farmer said. "Enjoy your night. My wife will make breakfast in the morning."

Then he left us on our own. We settled down, talked for a while, it was around 22:00 hours and prepared our beds, when Kim asked Helga why she wanted her to come along.

"Remember this afternoon?"

"Yes, I saw you in the basement."

"I know, now is my turn for revenge."

Kim looked surprised at Helga who picked up her sleeping bag and turned it over. Out came a lot of ropes, even some brand new ones I had not seen before, some rags and some bandages. Helga picked up a rope and came towards Kim.

"Are you going to cooperate or do we need to use force?" Sabine and Marcus joined Helga and I looked at Kim and then also joined them. Thomas just waited to see what would happen. Kim sighed and gave up. We would probably had a hard time getting her tied up if she didn't want to, but now we wouldn't find out. Helga walked towards her and told her to turn around and hold her hand crossed behind her back. Kim looked at me for a moment, but I didn't say a word. She didn't know I hadn't told the others about what had happened between us.

Helga had a piece of rope of 2 meters in her hand, it was soft white cotton rope about half a centimeter thick, and tightly wrapped it around Kim's wrists, first in one direction, then cinching it.

"Not so tight, please." Kim said to Helga.

"You are our prisoner and prisoners shouldn't talk", Helga said, while knotting the rope around Kim's wrists.

"Sit down", Helga ordered Kim, who sat down carefully on a bail of hay. Helga got out another piece, one of the 5 meter ropes we used before, and started tying Kim's legs at ankles and knees. Kim just looked at Helga while she wrapped the ropes around her long bare legs. Again Kim complained about the fact that the ropes were tight, but Helga didn't react and just finished tying the rope. I could tell from the fact that the flesh was bulging were the ropes bit into Kim's legs, that she had been tied very tight.

"Don't overdo it, Helga", I said, but Helga didn't react. She got up, picked up a rag, walked over to Kim and told her to open up. Kim didn't seem to happy by the turn of events, but it was a bit late to do something about it, so she did what she was told. I noticed that she looked at me repeatedly and I had trouble looking her in the eyes.

All I could do was make sure Helga didn't overdo it. Helga stuffed the rag in Kim's mouth and wrapped one of the bandages tightly around Kim's head, covering her mouth completely. I knew that I had done a good job when I gagged Kim, but Helga used more mouth stuffing and pulled the bandages a lot tighter. Kim's eyes looked watery when Helga was done. The lower part of Kim's face was wrapped up in bandages. She pleaded to Helga with some small sounds, but she might as well have talked to a wall, she got the same response, none.

Helga picked up one of the new ropes, a 30 meter long one, and started to wrap it, again tightly, around Kim's torso. Kim made some small sounds and didn't look very happy, but Helga just kept on going. When she was done, Kim had her arms pressed against her body and no way of moving them.

"That should be enough, Helga", I told her when she started to pick up another rope. Helga didn't agree, but her sister agreed with me that Kim wouldn't be going anywhere. Sabine and I helped Kim to sit a bit comfortable in a corner of the hay, making sure she couldn't fall. We sat in the haystack for about an hour and talked about many things. Now and then I glanced at Kim, who didn't even try to get free. All I saw her do was move a little to get more comfortable. At midnight we decided to go to sleep. I looked at Kim and decided she had enough. When I walked over to Kim, Helga told me to leave her alone.

"She is not getting free yet." I didn't agree and we had an argument. I looked at the others, but only Sabine involved herself, the others kept quiet.

"Helga had been tied a lot longer, so it is only fair if Kim stays tied a while longer."

I argued that Kim was tied a lot tighter then Helga had been, but there was no way Helga and Sabine were letting Kim go. Kim just looked at us and made some pleading sounds. I decided to release her, even if the others didn't agree, but when I got close to Kim I was grabbed by Helga and Sabine and wrestled down. Breaking the rule of not offering resistance, I tried to get away, but again I lost. Even at this moment I'm not the most powerful guy in the world, so two to one was an uneven fight for me. I ended up face down in the hay with the twins on top of me. My arms were pulled behind my back and I felt rope being wrapped around them. There was still a lot of rope left and after a while I was tied similar to Kim, only not as tight and without the rope around my torso. A rag was forced in my mouth and a bandage was wrapped around my face to hold it in. I remember almost choking, it was the first time I was gagged with something in my mouth and I had to adjust to this new experience. It tickled in my mouth and I wanted to spit the rag out, but the bandage wrapped around my head did its job and kept it in.

Sabine and Helga picked me up, placed me on my unzipped sleeping bag, closed it and pulled the zipper up. I was now a bound prisoner of my own sleeping bag. My head was not even sticking out above the bag and it was hard to see what was happening in the hay stack. Kim was carried by Helga, Sabine and Thomas to her own sleeping bag. Marcus had unzipped it and placed it on the hay. We had noticed before that Kim had a brand new type of sleeping bag, hers was more of a cocoon type, which was formed more like a human body. Nowadays these are common, in those days, 1982, they were a novelty.

She later told me she used it on the boat and it was more useful then a normal sleeping bag. After Kim was placed in her sleeping bag, the zipper was pulled up all the way. This bag also had a plastic hood, in case it would rain, and Helga and Sabine pulled it one over Kim's head, pulling the string tight, leaving only a small hole open, where you could only see a bit of the bandage around Kim's head and her nose. It further limited the movement and sounds coming from Kim. They even fixed the string from the hood to the zipper. Even when Kim had not been tied, she would have had difficulties escaping her sleeping bag.

In the mean time I was trying to escape my own bondage but there was not a knot within my fingers reach and although the ropes had not been tied tight, they were still snug and I couldn't get loose. I tried to get out of the sleeping bag and I managed to move up a bit, just enough to be able to see around more comfortable, but I didn't manage to escape. I just lay there and looked at the others. I think I spend 2 hours tied like that, when Helga climbed out of her sleeping bag, turned on a flashlight and released me. I was glad to get rid of the gag, even now I don't like cloth being stuffed in my mouth. I prefer a ballgag. I needed a few moments to recover, it had been warm in the sleeping bag and I had been trying hard to get out. I asked Helga if I could release Kim and she said she wouldn't stop me, her revenge was completed. So I turned on my own flashlight and walked over to Kim and undid the string from the zipper and opened up the hood a bit. I noticed Kim was looking at me thankfully. I undid the hood and released the gag.

Then I pulled the wet rag from her mouth. Kim didn't say a word, she just worked her jaws and coughed a couple of times. She had been bound and gagged very tight for almost 4 hours. In the mean time I had undid the sleeping bag and opened it up. I helped her sit up and started on the rope around her torso. It took me almost ten minutes to get if completely off. I noticed the ropemarks on her arms from the tight ropes. This time they were more visible then last time, some of them even red.. Next were her wrists. This went easier, because the rope used was smaller and soon Kim was rubbing her free wrists and arms. They had fallen asleep and now the blood was flowing again, it started hurting. After a while she started untying the rope around her legs, which I felt wasn't for me to do. I handed her my bottle of water I had brought along and she took a drink from it.

We talked for a very short moment, but then decided we should all get some sleep, most of the others never woke up during our release, and so we got back into our sleeping bags, turned of the flashlight and went to sleep. I decided that I really needed to get my revenge on the twins and decided I could use Kim's help. Then I fell asleep. We woke up from the rooster early the next morning and cleaned out the haystack. Not a word was said about last night, but the marks on Kim were still clearly visible. There was also no hostility between Kim and Helga, the whole group had a great night in the hay stack and we were all busy talking to each other when the farmer's wife came to us and showed us were our breakfast was.

All in all a great night.

Continuation of the games to follow soon!