Burke : 02 - Sister Act (f/m, m/m, m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Burke : 02 - Sister Act (f/m, m/m, m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Burke's stories
02 - Sister Act
Story index at the bottom

By Burke

Wed Jul 28 02:09:41 1999
Sister Act, Part 1

Cathy was a wonderful sister - Sneaky, devious, treacherous, nosy, and all the other things that make little sisters the bane of their brothers' existences. On top of that, she and her friend, Nancy, were the biggest tomboys in school. Everything boys did, they wanted to do, including play football. She and Nancy did get in a few games during school, until the teacher said it was "inappropriate" because of all the "touching and grabbing" that went on, even in flag or touch games. What did they do? They played tackle football with us after school and on weekends, when there was a lot more "touching and grabbing." (None of us ever grabbed them in the wrong place, though. They'd have knocked anyone who did, into next week. They were tough!)

Taking our cue from the "Hog Tie the Rustler" game we learned in scouts, Billy, Ray, and I, and sometimes Cathy, played our own version. We made up some rules to suit our needs, and played against each other and the clock. The quicker you got loose, the more points you got.

Billy and I got home late one afternoon, expecting the same routine, but it had been shattered when we learned our aunt and uncle had been involved in a traffic accident. It wasn't serious, but it did require them to spend a week in the hospital. The end result, was that our parents spent most of their free time at the hospital, and we got a house guest - our 14 year old cousin, David.

The first night of his visit, Billy happened to mention the game, and how it was played at scouts, and how we played it at home. "Neat! Let's play!" he said, glad for the distraction.
David got to be the first "rustler," and Cathy, excited about playing with "new blood," said "Let me tie him up!" We nodded. The game was on!

We went upstairs to Billy's and my room, and Cathy had David lay face down on my bed, with his hands behind him. She pulled a length of rope from a bag, crossed his wrists, and tied them together. Then, she tied his ankles with another rope, and tightened it by tying another piece between his ankles, and leaving a nice long tail.

Next, she found a long piece, and wrapped up his arms.

"Hey, I thought you were only supposed to use two pieces of rope!" said David.

"Sorry, but we changed the rules." I said, and turned, so David could not see the big grin on my face. (Billy, Ray, and I had been her captives before, and knew she was good at tying knots.) All of a sudden, David realized that there was a lot more to this 11 year old girl than he had thought.

Cathy tied two more pieces, one above, and one below David's knees. Then, using the tail from the ankle tie, she tied his ankles up to his wrists.

David started to struggle, and with an air of bravado, he said "I'll be out of this in five minutes!" .

Cathy looked at him, and said "One more thing. In this house, tied up prisoners don't talk!" With that, se retrieved one of our scout neckerchiefs, and tied it tightly over his mouth, making sure it got between his teeth.

"The time limit is ten minutes!" she said, and set the timer. "GO!!"

David probably could have pushed the gag away, but chose to obey the "hose rule," as the tone of Cathy's voice indicated there was a severe penalty for breaking it. (there was) He struggled for the full ten minutes, and was unable to budge. Cathy pulled off his gag, and untied him. Naturally, he was a little frustrated at having been tied up by an 11 year old girl, and was unable to get loose. Then again, he had other things on his mind.

When David was freed, a sudden look of panic came over his face, as he suddenly realized the hold we now had over him. "If you guys tell ANYONE about this, you'll all be wearing your asses for hats! he growled. Billy, Ray, Cathy, and I all agreed to keep silent. "But you owe us!" I said. "Big time!" David nodded. "What do you want?" he asked. "We'll think about it, and let you know." replied Billy.

The game continued, with Ray tying Billy, and David tying me. I got loose in four minutes, earning six points, while Billy took a minute longer, and got five. "NO FAIR!!" shouted David. "To be fair, we should all have to be tied up by Cathy!" He had a point, and so the game was revised. Four would be tied by one. The captor would get ten points for each captive held to the limit, and captives would get one point for each full minute remaining on the clock when they got loose. Points earned by captives would be deducted from the captor's score.
Each of us stood around, waiting for Cathy to get us tied. I was tied first, then Billy, then Ray, and finally, David. There was plenty of rope to tie each of us around the wrists, andkles, arms, and legs, and to hogtie us. There were also enough neckerchiefs and bandanas to "keep us quiet."

Cathy was good, but Billy and I had been tied by her before, and were able to work ourselves free with two minutes remaining, giving us each two points, and Cathy a minus 4. For a second time, David was held to the limit. Ray also failed to escape. For Ray and David, Cathy got 20 points, and ended the first round with 16. Billy and I had two points each, and Ray and David had zero.

Now, it was David's turn. He tied Billy, Ray, Cathy, and me in the same kind of hogtie, but he was inexperienced, and not nearly as good as Cathy. Billy and I both escaped in less than two minutes, getting eight points each. Ray took four, and got six points, while David had saved his best for Cathy, who took longer than the rest of us, but still got out in five, and picked up five points. David came out of the round with -27. So much for the theory that older meant smarter and better.

Ray took the next turn, and seemed to take great delight in tying Cathy, and used a little more rope on her, than the rest of us. David recovered from his earlier setbacks, and got free in three minutes, bringing his total score to -20.

Despite the extra rope, Cathy was next to free herself in a bit under four minutes, adding another six points to her lead. Billy took seven minutes, and Ray held me for the limit. After three rounds, Cathy led with 27, Billy followed, with 13, then came me with 10, Ray, with 0, and David, with -20. Billy was up next.

Billy took over, and knew he had to do a good job on each of us, in order catch up to Cathy. Billy tied the four of us around our wrists, ankles, arms, and legs, then gagged us and set the timer. The struggle was on for round four.

This time, David was starting to get the hang of it, and was the first to escape, with five minutes left. Ray took the goose egg, while Cathy struggled for better than eight minutes before working herself free. Me? I got out with just over two minutes remaining. (34) With four rounds done, Cathy still led with 28. I had 12; Billy had dropped to 5, Ray still had 0, and David trailed, with -15.

Now, it was my turn. In order to win, I had to hold at least two of the others for the limit, one of which had to be Cathy. I started with Ray, and had just finished getting him tied and gagged, when a loud voice pierced the night.

"It's awful quiet up there. Are you kids all right?" It was Mom, home from the hospital.

"We're fine, Mom!" Cathy yelled back.

"Yeah, Mom. We're OK!" I chimed in.

"Bed time in half an hour!" she shouted back.

"OK, Mom. No problem!" answered Billy. Ray was having a little problem answering, with a big thick neckerchief tied over his mouth and between his teeth.

I went to work on David, figuring that if Cathy could take him to the limit, I wasn't worried about Ray, but I was concerned about Billy and Cathy. If I was to have any chance, they both had to be kept tied for the full 10 minutes.

Success and failure! I concentrated too much on Cathy and Billy, and did, indeed, hold them to the 10 minute limit. Unfortunately, I was sloppy and careless with David and Ray. David got loose in six minutes, costing me four valuable points, and Ray got loose in nine, costing me another point. My total was 15 for the round, for a total of 27 - one lousy, stinking point short of Cathy, who ended with 28. My eyebrows lowered. "Next time!" I said.

Cathy headed out the door to get ready for bed. "Next time, big brother." she purred. "What the hell!" I thought to myself. "It's only the second time she's ever won." The game ended with Cathy at 28, me with 27, Billy with 5, Ray, with 1, and David, with -11.

As Ray and David were leaving for Ray's room, Cathy stuck her head back in. "I've got a new game!" she said. "It's called 'Tie up the Twins.'" I gave her a dirty look, and said "I've got one, too. 'Damsel in Distress.'" (But those are other stories.)

That night, David (who was given the extra bed in Ray's room), confided that he thought the evening had been a lot of fun, and thanked Ray for telling him about the game, and taking his mind off his parents in the hospital. He also said that he wouldn't be so embarrassed if it had been Billy, me, or Ray that had tied him up for the time limit, but to have Cathy do it, not once, but twice, was a little hard to take.

Ray said that Cathy used our scout books to learn about ropes and knots, and that he, Billy, and I, had all been tied for the limit by Cathy at one time or another. "Don't worry about it." Ray said. "We made a promise to not tell anyone, and we'll keep our word."

David replied that he wasn't worried about that. He was worrien about the price Billy and I (and Ray and Cathy) might demand for our silence.