FH : 04 - Germany 1982 - Training (m/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

FH : 04 - Germany 1982 - Training (m/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

FH's stories
04 - Germany 1982 - Training
Story index at the bottom

By FH

Sun Jul 25 22:14:23 UTC+0200 1999

The next morning it was clouded and there was some rain forecasted for later in the day, but it was still warm, so I decided to go to the pool. My parents and sisters went out for a walk, leaving me on my own.

My plan to take revenge on the twins wouldn't happen that day, because the whole family had gone out, so I had to postpone that. When I arrived at the pool I was happy to see that Kim was also there, reading a book in one of the garden chairs. There were some other people, but in general it was quiet at the pool. I jumped in and did some swimming, but without anyone else in there I got bored quickly. Luckily Kim jumped in and also started doing some lanes. She had her hair done in a ponytail and was wearing a red two-piece swimsuit. For a 14-year-old boy a 21-year-old woman looks like a goddess and Kim's athletic body made this even easier. After several laps we started talking and she wanted to know what had happened after she had left me in the toilet. I quickly told her how it had ended and then I told her about my plan for revenge on the twins.

"I'm just not good at tying up people, like the twins are".

"Well, maybe I can help you", she said. "I sail quit a bit and you learn your knots when you sail, so I might be able to give you some tips".

"When?"

"Well, what about right now?"

"Great, my parents are out for a walk, we could use our cottage".

Kim didn't seem to like that idea, she suggested we went up to her apartment. Her parents were out for the rest of the day and they wouldn't be home until late that evening. I agreed. My parents could come home any time and this way we wouldn't be interrupted. She instructed me to find the ropes and then meet her at her apartment in the holiday house.

It took me only a couple of minutes to find the ropes. They were still where we left them the last time we used them, at the toilet. I picked all of them up, ran to the front of the house, entered through the main door en walked up the stairs to Kim's apartment. After only one knock she told me to come in, the door wasn't locked. (Remember this is 1982!) While I had been searching for the rope, she had changed into the outfit I had seen her wear the day before, the blue shorts and white t-shirt.

"Come on in".

We walked into the main room of the apartment and she took the ropes from me. We sat down at the table.

"Okay, let me see what you already know".

With those words she handed me the piece of one meter and stuck her hands out to me, palm to palm. I wrapped the rope around them and was almost immediately stopped by Kim.

"Hold on, not so tight". Quickly I undid the rope.

"Here let me show you", she said while taking the rope and grabbing my hands. "This is how you do it". I felt the ropes being tied tightly on my wrists. I could tell the difference between this and the way I had been tied yesterday.

"Now here's how you should do it". Again I was tied, this time the ropes even felt loose.

"But this doesn't feel tight. I can get out easy".

"Hold on, I'm not done". And she explained the concept of cinching a rope. After she had cinched the rope around my wrists, the rope felt much better and I was sure I couldn't get out. Kim released me and handed me the rope.

"Your turn". This time I did a better job and she complemented me on being a fast learner.

"Okay, now release me and I show you some other things". I undid the rope and she showed me, actually demonstrating it on me, that the same technique could be used on any part of the body, even when the ropes were tied around the upper-body and the arms.

"Okay, exam time. You can practice on me if you want". I looked at her stunned.

"You mean I can tie you up?"

"Yep. I presume you will let me go again", she said with a big smile on her face.

I turned red in the face. Never would I have thought that I would get to tie a beautiful woman like her.

"Okay, then turn around and hold your wrists palm to palm". She did as she was told and stood in front of me.

Nervously I tried to tie the rope around her wrists, but it took me three times before I did it right. After cinching the rope and following her lead to tie the knot out of reach of her fingers, I started on tying a rope around her waist when she stopped me.

"You should also tie my elbows, I might get out otherwise".

Not letting me tell me something twice, I took the 5-meter rope and started wrapping it around her elbows. I didn't dare to pull it tight, I was too afraid to hurt her, but she decided otherwise.

"Come on, you can pull it tighter than that. I'm pretty flexible. See if you can pull them together".

Again I looked at her with surprise, but then started pulling on the rope. Slowly her elbows came closer and closer. And she was right; she was flexible, because I managed to get her elbows together. Cinching it turned out to be a bit more difficult, but I managed. However there was still some rope left of the 5 meters and Kim suggested I tie it around her torso and again to the ropes around her elbows. I did and I must say as far as I remember this was the first time I came close to a real mature woman's breast. Careful not to touch her I tied the rope around her, it went around twice, before tying it of at the elbows.

"Now you can tie the rope around my waist", she told me. Taking the other 5-meter piece of rope, I wrapped it around her waist and arms, cinching it carefully.

"You sure are a quick learner", Kim grinned.

I helped her sit down and used the 10-meter rope to tie her legs at ankles and knees. With this kind of length I had plenty of rope to cinch the rope often and her legs were soon well bound from her ankles to just above her knees. Now I sat back on my chair and looked at my prisoner.

"Do you want me to untie you now?", I said, dreading her answer.

"No, you're not done yet. You were gagged, so you should learn how to do that to. I've got some ideas".

She explained me where to find some stuff in the apartment and soon after I was ready to gag a woman for the first time. She opened her mouth and I stuffed the clean rolled-up sock in. I noticed she needed a moment to adjust it in her mouth and then she signaled to continue. From the First-Aid kit I had gotten an Ace bandage and started to wrap it around her head. The first few turns went between her teeth holding in the packing tightly in her mouth, but then they went over her mouth, covering her mouth completely. I think I managed 12 turns around her head, before using a safety pin to fix the end. Again I sat down and looked at my prisoner. She tried to say something, but it wasn't loud, not understandable. All she could do was make little sounds. Then something unexpected happened, my parents had come home and I heard my name being yelled by my sisters. I went into the hallway, looked outside through one of the windows and saw them looking for me at the pool. I opened the window and told them I would be there in a couple of minutes. They told me to come down right now, because lunch was ready and mother didn't want to wait.

"Okay, I'm on my way". I closed the window and ran back into the apartment to Kim. She had heard the conversation and tried to say something.

Quickly I undid the gag.

"Go on, go home. I'll stay here till you come back. Just see it as a revenge for yesterday".

"Okay, but not without doing this". With those words I stuffed the sock back into her mouth, she didn't protest, just laughed, and I tied the bandage around her head again.

"Are you alright?" I asked. Kim gave me a wink and I left the room to go and have my lunch. I was jumpy all through the meal and my mother kept asking what was going on. I could hardly tell her the truth, could I, so I faked some story and she seemed to accept it. After lunch I wanted to run out, but to my disappointment I was ordered to do the dishes and then I could help my dad get the groceries from the store. I muttered something, but gave in and tried to hurry as much as possible, but it still took just over 2,5 hours from the time I left Kim to the moment I returned to the apartment. I knocked, but there was no reply, so I opened the door and found Kim sitting on the floor of the apartment. She had managed to get one of the knots on the rope around her legs undone, but that didn't help her much, since I used more then one, as Kim herself had advised me. She was still tightly gagged and looked happy to see me. I sat down besides her, but made no intention of ungagging her and she started to make pleading sounds in her gag.

"Now this is my revenge for yesterday. I'll think I just keep you here until after dinner, since your parents won't be home anyway until late".

Her sounds got louder and she shook her head.

"Just kidding!" I smiled, got behind her and started to untie the gag when there was a knock at the door.

"Expecting anybody?" I asked her. She shook her head, most of the gag was still in place, and so I walked to the hallway, closed the door to the main room and opened the outside door.

It turned out to be the owner who came by to drop of some information Kim's parents had requested. We talked for a moment; I took the information and closed the door after he left. Then I returned to my prisoner and undid the gag.

"Thank you, could you get me some water?"

I got a glass, filled it, and gave her a couple of sips. Then I started untying her, starting with her elbows. It took 15 minutes to remove all the ropes and I knew that Kim wouldn't go swimming today, since the ropemarks were all over her body.

"This wasn't the first time I was tied up, I also played children's games when I was smaller, but it was sure the first time I was tied up while being alone. I was glad when you came back, because I wouldn't have gotten out on my own".

We talked for a while, and then she went into the bedroom, changed into something that covered her body and the ropemarks a bit more, while I waited in the main room. It was a good thing it had begun to rain, so nobody would think it was funny to walk in a long sleeved blouse and jeans while it was very warm outside.

"So you think your revenge on the twins will succeed?"

"Yep, thanks to your help I at least know how to tie somebody so they won't escape. Thanks again".

"Okay, now you better be off, before you are being missed again".

After thanking her again and collecting the ropes I went downstairs. I hid the ropes in the garage and went home. I remember distinctively that night dreaming of Kim in bondage (although I didn't even know the word back then).

More adventures to follow soon�