FH : 03 - Germany 1982 - My Turn (ff/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

FH : 03 - Germany 1982 - My Turn (ff/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

FH's stories
03 - Germany 1982 - My Turn
Story index at the bottom

By FH

Sun Jul 25 01:06:05 UTC+0200 1999

After the release of Helga from the garden chair, my parents called me for lunch and I left the others at the pool. After lunch I walked back to the pool via the road, instead of the small grass strip behind the cottages and the house. When I walked down from the road to the pool I saw Helga and Sabine coming towards me. Most other guests from that morning at the pool were at lunch and we were alone. I noticed that they were carrying the ropes we had used on Helga that morning and I had a feeling I knew what was coming.

"Now it's your turn", Sabine said smilingly.

Since I had started the morning session, it was only fair to go along with their plans, so I asked what they wanted.

"Hold your hands behind your back". I did as I was ordered. I had them palm-to-palm, but Helga told me to hold them crossed. Then I felt a rope being tied around them, first one way, then cinching it the other way. The rope was tied snug, but not tight and I commented that they did a better job then I had done.

"We had lots of practice, you are just starting", Sabine said. Helga agreed and commented on the fact that I did tie her a bit tight that morning. I said I would like to get a retry and she said that I probably would get another chance.

When the finished tying the rope around my wrists, they started wrapping a rope around my middle and fixing this to the rope around my wrists, making it impossible for me to move my hands much. I was then guided to the garages underneath the holiday house. To the left of the garages (facing the garages) was a toilet, or at least a room of about a meter by a meter that was once used as a toilet. The door was made of old wood, but was still in relatively good shape and had separate locks on the outside and on the inside. (Don't ask me why, because I don't know.) There was even a light in the toilet, although the light switch was outside the toilet.

I was pushed into the small room and was ordered to sit down on the broken toilet. With another piece of rope, the 5-meter piece used to keep Helga in the garden chair earlier, my feet were tied. It was long enough to make it a nice package and when they were done, my legs were wrapped in ropes from my ankles to half way up my upper legs. I was sure I wouldn't be doing any walking. Then with a devilish grin on their faces, the twins told me that I had to stay here until Frank or Marcus found me. They closed the door and I could here the lock on the outside being closed. Moments later I was in the dark as they turned of the lights. It wasn't really dark; there were enough cracks in the door, which not only provided just enough light to examine my situation, but also ample opportunity to look outside. I couldn't see too much because of the location of the toilet underneath the main house.

I yelled for help, although not to loud, just to see if there would be a reaction. And a reaction it gave, although not the one I expected. The door was flung open again and the twins stood in the door opening.

"What are you doing?", they asked me.

"Yelling for help, what else do you expect from a prisoner". They whispered something to each other and then told me I was to be gagged. Now I had never been gagged before at that time, so this was something new for me.

"Please be careful". Helga ran away and came back with a tea towel after several minutes. This was tied as a cleave gag in my mouth and knotted behind my head. I found that I was still able to make some sounds, but loud screams and very intelligent conversations were out of the question. It actually felt great not being able to say much. The twins looked at me for a moment and then closed the door again. I was alone, bound and gagged in a toilet. I tested the ropes but there was not a chance I would get free on my own, so all I could do was wait for them to find me.

After spending 15 minutes in the toilet, although to me it felt like hours, I heard somebody move around outside. I looked through the cracks in the door and noticed it was a woman I didn't know. I made some sounds in my gag, alerting the woman of my presence in the toilet and she caught on quickly. All I remember now is that she was a sportive type and she had long black hair, she was almost as tall as my father then, which must have been 1,85 meters in those days and she was dressed in blue sports shorts and a white T-shirt. If I remember correctly she was 21 at the time. She looked surprised to find me there, especially tied up and gagged, but my surprise was even bigger when I found out she wasn't German, but Dutch, just like me. During the conversation we had when she untied me, I learned her name was Kim and she was staying with her parents in the top most apartment of the holiday house. They had just arrived and she was checking out the area. She had just finished high school and her boyfriend was in the army and couldn't go on holiday, so she decided to go along with her parents.

She just finished untying my legs, my hands were still tied, when the twins came back to check on me. They protested loudly when they found out I was being released by somebody that was not involved in our games and demanded I was tied up again. Kim did protest a bit, but the twins convinced her to go along with them, so my feet were retied and although I protested, the gag was retied. The door was shut again and for the third time I was alone in my prison. Again I tried to get free, but there was not even a knot in reach on which I could start. I wriggled as much as I could, but didn't get anywhere. For a couple of moments I heard the three women outside talking, but than everything got quiet again and I did the only thing I could do, wait for release.

I probably spend another half hour in the toilet, before Marcus discovered me. Or actually he was directed to me by the twins, who thought I had been tied up long enough. I was glad to get free and swore revenge on the twins and on Kim for not releasing me, although I didn't have high hopes for getting even with her. Boy was I wrong.

Marcus and I went to the swimming pool and we were just in time for the start of the barbecue, so revenge had to wait, food was more important at that time. But I knew we still had 10 days to go, so plenty of time to get back at the twins.

More soon (I hope)!