FH : 01 - Germany 1982 - The Introduction (m/ff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

FH : 01 - Germany 1982 - The Introduction (m/ff)

Post by Canuck100 »

FH's stories
01 - Germany 1982 - The Introduction
Story index at the bottom

By FH

Thu Jul 22 14:10:34 UTC+0100 1999

It was the second time we went on holiday to Wittelsberg, near Marburg in Hessen, Germany. Wittelsberg is a small village with mostly farmers and one of these farmers had 4 holiday cottages on a piece of land. He also had an old house, very large, converted into holiday houses so in total 9 families could stay there for a holiday. The 4 cottages were standing along side each other, while the house was separated from the cottages by another house. Behind the holiday house, which was located along the main road of the village, was a large area of grass and a pool. There were also several trees giving shade. There was a small strip of grass behind the house that separated the cottages from the holiday house which connected the piece of land with the cottages to the area where the pool was. We (my father, mother, myself (14), my sister Suzanne (12) and my other sister Marga (9)) arrived early Saturday afternoon and we stayed in one of the cottages. My parents decided to get some groceries at the local (and only) store and my sisters decided to go along. I decided to scout the place. We had the first cottage from the road and the next two cottages were empty. In the last cottage was a family from Hamburg, Germany, with two boys and 2 girls. I met the youngest one of the two boys, Marcus (11) when I walked to the pool by the small strip behind the house. We introduced ourselves and although at that time my German wasn't as good as it is now, we managed to understand each other. He told me he was looking for his brother Frank (16) who was chasing after his sister Helga (14) because she had been pestering him all morning and she had soaked him at the pool while he was reading one of his favorite comics.

When we walked to the pool we saw his brother coming from the garages under the holiday house. At the road side the house was a floor higher then at the back, allowing for some garages to be build underneath. (The ground floor at the front was the first floor at the back.) Marcus introduced me to Frank and we talked for a while. Then Marcus asked about his sister and Frank told us he had taken care of her. She was in one of the garages. Frank went to the pool and laid down in one of the garden chairs, so he could finish his comic, while we went to the garages. There were three garages in total, two were closed, but the third one was open, the door was broken so it couldn't be closed anyway. On the floor in the garage, which was filled with a lot of rubbish, we found Helga, short blond hair and wearing a blue one piece swimsuit. She had been tied up by Frank and left on the floor. When she saw us she started to ask Marcus to release her, but he refused. He told her that she had caused this herself, so she should get free on her own. Looking at her bonds, her hands had been tied behind her back at the wrists, some more rope around her upper body kept her hand to her body, and her legs had been tied at her ankles, she would have a hard time getting out of them. Marcus introduced me to Helga and then offered me a drink. I accepted, although I wouldn't have mind staying with Helga. Not that I was into bondage at that time, I just knew that I was getting a funny feeling every time I saw a woman tied up. This time I decided to follow Marcus and we went to his parents cottage. He also introduced me to his parents and we had a drink. When we were sitting on the porch of the cottage, Helga came walking towards us. I commented her on getting out so quickly, but she just looked at me with a funny face. Marcus started laughing and I asked him what was the matter.

"That's not Helga, that's Sabine, her twin sister".

Now I had to laugh too. Sabine wanted to know what was going on and Marcus told her.

"Oh no, not again", she said. It turned out that Frank had done this before to them, at their home it turned out to be a regularly activity when he was baby sitting them.

"Where is she?" Marcus told her and she ran of to her sister. When we finished our drinks we decided to have a look and walked over to the garages. Frank was stil reading his comic, some of the guests of the house were also at the pool, but neither Sabine nor Helga were anywhere to be seen. We walked over to the garage and found that Sabine had joined her sister on the floor of the garage. She also had been tied with some pieces of rope that were hanging on the wall, almost identical to her sister. Both were pleading with us to release them and after some discussion we decided to release their legs and take them with us to the swimming pool, so Frank could decide if he wanted them set free. The girls were not really happy with this, but everything was better then being bound on the floor of the dirty garage. So we released the ropes around their feet, helped them up and guided them to the pool area. We had to explain what happened to some of the other guests, but nobody intervened and we told the girls to ask Frank if they could be set free. He agreed, they had been bound for just under an hour, at least Helga had been, and we undid the ropes. After that we had a swim in the pool. It was the beginning of a three week holiday full of bondage games.

More will follow soon! (if I can find the time)

FH