J-MAN : 02 - Halloween Gift Shop (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

J-MAN : 02 - Halloween Gift Shop (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

J-MAN's stories
02 - Halloween Gift Shop
Story index at the bottom

By J-MAN

Wed Jul 21 13:30:30 CDT 1999

It started on a cool Sept. day. This woman I had know for awhile. She quit a job I knew her on, and told me she worked at this gift store. I went to see her at work. She was there by herself and me. I was hoping she was dressed in a dress or slacks. She was dressed in slacks. I took some rope and two bandanas long just incase the moment arose. She were talking for about and hour when I slipped a piece out of my pocket and dropped it on the floor. I said hey do you people just let this stuff lay a round. She said "NO". She was sweet,and nieve. She was showing me costumes and other Halloween gear. We went back to the counter and set on some stools. I was going to make my move when a customer came in. Customer stayed about 30 mins.. I was playing with the 3 foot rope, when I said sit still.She asked why. I said "I just lassoed your foot. She said "quit playing around a customer might come in and think you are trying to rob me." I said "you haven't had a customer since 10:30 a.m. this morning". I said since I still got one foot tied. I should get the other foot. At first she wasn't to keen on the idea. She finally said"O.K. Just make sure if you see some one coming untie them quickly.

I said "No problem". She turned on her stool and gave me her other foot and I tied them off. I should have tied them to the stool. She sat there and we talked for few minutes. I said" Since no one is coming in for awhile lets pretend I 'm robbing you. Her feet were incased in shiny new brown hose. Back to the story. I found another piece of the rope I had in my pocket on the floor in the back. I came back and said look what I found. She said "I'm not to sure about this what if the owners come up." I said "Look here are a pair of scissors and I can cut you free". She aggreed and I said hands behind your back. She put her hands behind herand I proceed to tie them off. A little tight, but not to tight to leave marks. After I finished I told her she looked nice, and don't go nowhere. She give me that look like yeah right. I said I know what is missing if I'm taking things you might call out. She said "I guess you want to gag me too". I responded it would be nice. She said "I could if it would make me untie her. I thought yeah right. I took one bandana out of my pocket and said open wide. She thought I was going to tie it around her head.

I stuck it in her mouth and before she could spit it out. I had all ready pulled the other one out,and was tying it around her head to silence my heroine. She looked at me and mmmmmmmmmph a couple of times. I asked if she was all right. She nodded yes. She was mmmmmmmmmph some more, and I asked her what. I said I get to regag you for one question she mmmmmmmph in protest I think. She nodded yes. I removed part of her gag, and she asked if Iwas watching for anybody. Isaid yes, and regagged her. I got up off my stool and went to look out the big window. She was mmmmmmmmph, mmmmmmmmmph. I said nobody is coming. I went back over to her and asked to set her in the floor. She nodded NO. I kept her this way for all most and hour. I said I will be going,and you don't need to run off. I really got the mmmmmmmmmmph.I decicded to untie her. I untied her hands, and still leaving her gag on and her feet still tied. I ungagged her. We set and talked for awhile. I said I got to go. She said "Are you forgetting something. I said "yeah right your legs. I took my time to untie her anlkes. I hope you weren't hurt. She said "No but this is the first time I let a younger guy tie me up, or any other guy. I said "Thanks" and left

Last edited by Canuck100 4 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Mon Aug 2 09:46:31 CDT 1999

Family gathering

This is another story I have about when I was 9 or 10 years old.

In late Nov. we would gather at one of the families house to draw names for christmas. This year was at my cousin's house not the same cousin's in one of my previous stories a another set of female cousins. After all the kids drew names we would go play while the adults set prices on gifts, and where to have the party for us.

My two male cousins,my brother, and me played cops and robbers. We needed a female captive and we talked Jan into it. This is not her real name. My cousins had bunk beds in their bedroom. I was one of the bad guys. I told the other two to give us 10 minutes to get our captive tied up. Jan was willing to be tied up. I didn't tell her I was going to gag her. I backed her up to the bunk bed post and tied her hands behind her back real tight not to tight. She tested her bonds and could not get away. I went down to her ankles and tied them together, and to the bottom of the bed post. Thank God for bunk bed post. I told her that for in order for us to get the jump on the good guys I would have to gag you. She said "O.K." I found a bandanna and pulled it between her teeth and tied it off a little tighter than normal. She really couldn't speak just a lot of mmmmmmmmph. We laid in wait for the good guys. I signal we were ready. She stood perfectly still while they tried to sneak up on us. We turned out the lights so it would be more fun. I watched Jan's movements she tried to get away but couldn't. When she mmmmmmph a little I knew the good guys were close. I losted my partner in the first 10 minutes. I finally got shot about 20 or 30 minutes later. Jan was a real trooper. The parents were calling her to come and do something. She really statred mmmmmmmmph wildly. I said hang on a minute and proceeded to ungag her were she could call out to tell them she would be there in a minute. I got her untied in about 2 mins. J-MAN
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic