chloroformmeplease : A futuristic series (F/M | F/F | M/F | F/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

chloroformmeplease : A futuristic series (F/M | F/F | M/F | F/M)

Post by Soraka »

by chloroformmeplease » Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:26 pm

I have an idea for a futuristic series that would involve other fiction story tellers of my choosing should they decide to join me upon asking them through PM messages.

I am hoping this will take off and people will enjoy it. If it doesn't then it won't make it as a series but perhaps a few short stories here and there after the initial introduction story is told in it's entrity. Having said that here goes Chapter One.
One more quick note there will some humorous parts to this first story such as the guys name which is really corny indeed.

Chapter One
The Relationship.

Dirk and Allison had known one another since grammar school and they had been best friends since everyone could remember. You know how little boys can be about having crushes on little girls. They tend to tease them and more then likely pull their hair and annoying things like that.

Even though they were already friends one day at recess Dirk and Allison were playing by the brook where they were not suppose to be. Dirk grabbed Allison and threatened to push her into the cold water. Allison was one of those girls who didn't take anyone's crap even Dirk's. She grabbed him and spun him to the ground and pushed his face into the cold water. She held it there for a good thirty seconds as he tried to get away and to suck some air in and not water. Somehow he managed to close his mouth in time when his head was shoved under the water. She pulled him out as he cursed and wiped his eyes out. Allison took some rope that was hanging from a nearby fence and jumped on Dirk's back and held his face to the ground. She pulled his hands tightly behind him and proceeded to tie his wrists together. Dirk lifted his head to yell at her and possibly even yell for help. Allison was to quick for him as she reached into his pocket and pulled out his bandana and quickly shoved it into his mouth. "Now to make it stay there so you can't make a sound". She placed her hand on her neck to wipe the sweat off her when she grabbed a hold of the silk scarf she was wearing around her neck. She paused and smiled at Dirk as he began to spit the bandana out. "This will do just fine", she smiled as she drew it from her neck and knotted it in the middle and quickly stuffed the knot into his mouth. She then pulled it around to the back of his head where she tied it very tight using two knots as she pulled each end as far as she could pull it. "I guess you won't ever be pushing me in the brook again will you". She knelt beside him as he lay on the ground as she looked around for something to tie his feet together. She peeked through the trees to see where everyone else was and no one was wise to the fact they were down at the brook. The sound of the brook must have muffled Dirk's inaffective cry for help. "His belt" she thought to herself. She unbuckled his belt and wrapped it around his ankles and pulled it tight and buckled it so he couldn't stand up. "One more thing I need to do so you can't hop back to the school yard".

She sat there for a few minutes and then remebered she had seen some tape on the janitors cart just before going outside. She quickly unbuckled the belt and took his pants off and then bound his ankles back up with his belt. She threw his pants to the other side of the brook knowing he would not be able to get them and he surely would not hop through the playground bound and gagged with no pants on. She chuckled at him and then she crossed the brook and ran down behind the trees and came up just around the corner of the building so no one would see her. She was now back on the playground right near the door she needed to sneek in. Allison looked in every direction and all of the teachers were busy or has gone to eat lunch. She saw one teacher on the playground but his back was turned so she went into the school and down the hall. Luckily for her the cart was left in the same place she had seen it before recess started. She looked around as she apporached the cart and grabbed the duct tape and went back outside. She slipped behind the building again and down behind the trees. She walked up the opposite side fo the brook and then crossed where she had crossed before.

Dirk was lying on the ground trying to get to his feet. Allison took a hold of him and gently laid him back on the ground. "I'm going to tape you up nice and tight so you can'y go anywhere". Then she laid him across her lap and began to bind his already tied hands with the duct tape in addition to the rope. As he squirmed the knots came loose on his gag. He started to spit the bandana out when she quickly shoved it back into his mouth. She placed several pieces of duct tape over his mouth and then wound it around his head five times. By the time she was finished she had him hogtied with duct tape and used her scarf as a blindfold. She then laid him against a tree and wound duct tape around the tree thus tying him to the tree trunk with duct tape. "Hmm this just doesn't seem like enough punishment does it". She got down next to him and held her camera in front of them while she held her hand over the tape that gagged his mouth . "SNAP" She took a lot of pictures of her tying him up and holding her hand over his mouth and his nose a few times. Then she spanked his ass while only wearing his underwear. "Now Dirk if you tell anyone I did this to you I will show everyone how I kidnapped you and tied you up and gagged and spanked you". She placed his pants next to him on the ground and left him bound and gagged to the tree.

After recess was over and Allison returned to class it was soon discovered that Dirk was missing. A teachers aide went outside to look for him and she found him right Allison had left him all tied up and gagged. She took the blindfold from his eyes and began to untie him. She then turned away as he put his pants back on. On the way to the office she asked him over and over if he knew who did this to him. Dirk had to play stupid and say he didn't know.

Allison knew now that she had power over him. Not only in the form of the pictures but she physically and emotionally dominated him. Over the years all the way through high school she forced Dirk into playing bondage games often tying him up and keeping him that way for hours. They had a secret fort in the wooded areas behind Dirk's house where they often went specially during the summer vacation. As the two got older and in their mid teens they were left alone more often with one another. They became exclusive as a couple as she still had her way with him and tied him up and gagged him whenever possible. They graduated from high school and still dated. They were perhaps considered nerds as they were very much into science.

After graduation they attended the same college and got a one bedroom place together. When they were in class or studying,yes you guessed it they played tie up games with each other of course Dirk was always the one to be tied up. Sometimes even for days on end as they had long weekends because of certain holiday's.

They stayed together even after they graduated from college. Allison got a job at a lab that was working on creating the first human like robot. This robot would be the first real fembot. She could talk and listen and walk and move all of her limbs and you could even program her to be a sweet kind woman or a domineering cruel woman.

Dirk stayed in the same city but got a job at a different sciene lab. Although their work was somewhat similar they didn't see eye to eye much about their careers. They soon broke up and went their seperate ways but remained friends.

Chapter Two
Allison's revelation

One night while working in the lab after having a major breakthrough Allison's boss had a melt down on her. She was accused of stealing information on their project. The information was top secret although most of it came from her research and her experiments with robotics. She gracefully denied the allegations and her boss agreed to not press charges if she left quietly without any scandal. Allison reluctantly agreed and left. Although she didn't consider it stealing she had logged all of her data into her own files and a format that she designed and they left with her.

That same night she followed her former boss when he left. He arrived at the home of a very beautiful woman. Upon spying on them she realized quickly that she was a professional dominatrix. She soon became obssessed not with her former boss but the activity of this prodomme. She spied on her as often as she could. All the while she continued to work on the first fembot. She soon realized why she was obssessed. As Allison had a ntraul dominance to her she needed a personality for her fembot and she liked what she saw the prodomme doing. She needed this woman for her project and she would stop at nothing to get it.
Chapter Three
The Abduction
Allison continued to watch this prodomme day and night and her plan was coming to together quickly. Being a scientist it was nothing for Allison to make chloroform so she took some time out from watching the domme and doing research and made a homemade batch of chloroform.

It was a quiet Mondaynight in the neighborhood where the dominatrix lived. Allison crept through her backyard after parking her car around the corner. It was just after midnight and no one was out at all. Almost every light on the street was out except for a few night owls who were probably up watching the late show.
With a glass cutter in hand Allison quitely cut a small piece of glass out fo the back door. She stuck her hand in and unlocked the door. Dressed in her tight black catsuit she was very hard to see moving around in the dark.
As she walked in the backdoor quietly she heard someone moving around in the house. A light came on in a closet and then she heard her speak. "Oh what's the matter my little slave doesn't like ot be kept tied up and gagged all night long,well I got news for you ,you paid for an abductiuon for the next three days so you will stay bound and gagged for that long or even longer should I just simply choose to keep you afterall no one knows you're here but us,so how hard would it be to just keep you here and never let you go"?

Allison got closer to the closet to see what exactly was going on. The Mistress walked from the closet and into the bathroom leaving the closet door open all the way. Allison peered in to see her former boss all tied up and gagged. Not only was he shackled to a bondage chair in the closet which was bolted to both the wall and the floor but he was also cinched up in a leather strapped bodysuit. The straps were bound around each wrists and ankle and at his chest and waist as well through his crotch. A huge red ballgag was strapped and locked into his mouth and attached to a leather trainer which buckled and locked around various parts of his head. The leather trainer was also attached to the ceiling and the wall making it impossible for him to move much at all. He moaned into his gag when he realized it was Aliison gazing at him. He had a look of fear in his eyes. She made him promise not speak loud if she took the ballgag from his mouth. "Allison I have no idea what you're doing here but please you can have your job back with a huge raise and bonus if you help me get away from here". Allison looked behind her to make sure that Mistress was not coming up behind her. "Why should I help you"? He was really freaked out and very scared. "I told her about a fantasy that I had and I paid her alot of money and also gave her my account number,it was just suppose to be a fantasy but she is making it all come true". Again she looked behind her and then she heard bath water running so she knew she had some more time because the Mistress was taking a bath. "What fantasy,what the hell are you talking about"? "Please,please don't think ill of mpppphhh". Allison clamped her leather gloved hand firmly over his mouth. "JJust spit it out we don't have very much time here". "Ok", he said as she moved her hand from his mouth. "I told her I wanted to be abducted as she did yesterday morning she kidnapped me from my car, I told her my fantasy was to be kept for a few days and then well,I'm embarrassed about the rest". She threatened to leave him there if he didn't just speak up. "Ok,I'm sorry, I wanted her to keep my here all bound and gagged and to torture me for three days and then to suffocate me to death with her hands and a plastic bag". Allison saw some bags lying on a small shelf in the closet. "You mean like one of these clear ones here"? He started to answer her but she quickly stuffed the ballgag back into his mouth and buckled it tight. Then she took a padlock she saw on the shelf and locked it closed underneath his chin. "Your fantasy is going to come very true in about ten minutes or so".

Allison reached into her fanny pack and took out a zapper or cattle prod type of mechanism, 160,000 volts worth. She walked into the bathroom where she saw the Mistress taking a bath. "Who the hell are you and what are you doing in my house"? "I'm Allison and you're going to cooperate with me fully or I will zap you with this and it will knock you unconscious and believe me it will hurt pretty damn bad too". The Mistress complied and got out fo the bathtub as Allison handed her a towel. She stood and watched as she got dressed and then the two of them walked to the closet together. "The first thing I want you to do is suffocate him to death like you were going to do". He struggled a little bit before his Mistress pinched his noose closed. "Stop struggling or you will die now". "Why do you want me to kill him"? Allison held the prod up to her face. "Were you serious about suffocating him to death or not". "Yes it is what I do,I make all mens fantasies that no one else will make come true a reality and I have no problem suffocating him to death". Allison took a step back. "The bags are over your head now get to it". The Mistress reached up and took the bag in her hand and placed it over his head and pulled it down tight over his neck. He struggled as both of the women laughed at him. "This is what you wanted my dear and now your fantasy has come true,aren't you glad you found me honey"?, the cruel Mistress said as she delighted in suffocating him right in front of Allison. His struggling slowed down and then stopped altogether. "place another bag over his head I want to make sure he is really dead". She took another bag and tightly fitted it over his head. "Now follow me". The Mistress closed the door behind her and followed Allison to the kitchen where she had broken in from.

"Sit in the chair NOW". She hesitated. "I'm not use to taking orders from anyone". Allison pushed her onto the chair. "You need to cooperate before you end up like your former slave and my former boss". Allison reached into her fanny pack once again and took a white cloth from a small plastic bag. The Mistress tried to stand up but Allison over powered her and soon had the cloth over her mouth and nose. "Sorry honey but i need your sadistic personality or my life's work is all for nothing". In seconds the woman was rendered unconscious. Allison threw her over her shoulder and carried her to her car where she cuffed her legs and hands and placed her in the trunk of her car and drove away quietly and slowly.
Treat others as you wish to be treated. Having said that I will not sit idly by while someone is disrespecting another just because they think they are better than everyone else.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by chloroformmeplease » Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:35 pm

Chapter Four
Allison's Place

A few hours had passed since Allison had kidnapped the Mistress. Allison finally stopped keeping her drugged so she could talk to her. "Well now that you're awake the only thing I don't actually know about you is your name, all your customers simply called you Mistress or Goddess". Strapped down so she could not move, she looked up at Allison. "So you've been spying on me and you probably know everything there is to know about except my name,how ironic, it's Dominque and yours is". "I am sorry to put you through all of this, my name is Professer Allison Welles". Dominque looked quite confused at her. "So Professer what exactly do you want with me"? "All in good time Dominque now you need to be quiet or I will have to gag you for the night". Dominque closed her eyes and lay there in silence. "I will be back to check on you in a little while right now I have to make a phone call oh and do be quiet because if I have to gag you it will not be with a simple ball gag or something like that,the gag will be painful and not comfortable at all". Dominque nodded her head and closed her eyes once again.

Chapter Five
The Reconnection

The phone ran as Dirk was getting out of the shower. "Hey,hi,please hold on I just stepped out of the shower". "No problem Dirk take your time". He smiled as he recognized Allison's voice right off. "Allison what a wonderful surrpise I was just thinking about you,I heard what happened at the lab,are you ok"? "Yes honey I'm fine,hey look I need your expertise in a very important matter". Dirk continued to dry off as he put her on speaker phone. "Dirk I hate it when you put me on speaker phone,I should come over there right now and tie your ass down and spank you for that". Dirk smiled and chuckled aloud. "OH so you think I won't do you"? Still drying off he laughed this time. "No I know you'll do it but what kind of help can I give you"? "Well I am still working on the robot sweety and I need your research because I am very close to perfecting this". With a surprise in his voice he said, "you are really I thought you would have given up on that dream since you lost all of your data from being let go". Allison sounded a little upset this time. "Come on Dirk you know me better then that and I still have all my data,I mean I did do the research and the experiments and as far as I am concerned it has always been my project and no one else's and you know that". "Look just bring your notes and disk files over with you tomorrow evening and I will cook you dinner and maybe tie your ass up and have a little bit of fun with you like the old days,so how about it"? "Yes Allison you're on besides I could never say no to you". "Sleep tight baby and I'll see you tomorrow evening".

Chapter Six
Tables Can Turn

"So how are we doing Mistress". She was almost all the way out of her bonds as she walked into the room to check on her. "I'm fine", she said as she lay still as though she didn't move or try anything. Allison stood next to her and soon as she started to speak to her Dominque grabbed Allison and pulled her down on the bed. "Now look bitch I don't enjoy being chloroformed or tied up so now it's your turn to feel what it's like". Both of her hands were free but her legs were still bound. She clamped both of her hands over Allison's mouth as she struggled. Dominque was flat on her back when she pulled Allison on top of her now Allison's back was pressed against Dominque's stomach. Allison grabbed Dominque's hands and tried to pry them from her mouth. Dominque pushed her thumbs hard against Allison's nose preventing her from breathing. "Now it's your turn and when you wake up you'll be bound and gagged and in three days how about I suffocate you to death". Allison struggled with all of her might but she was overpowered and soon rendered helpless. "Nighty night now".
Treat others as you wish to be treated. Having said that I will not sit idly by while someone is disrespecting another just because they think they are better than everyone else.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by chloroformmeplease » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:21 am

Dominque pushed her thumbs hard against Allison's nose preventing her from breathing. "Now it's your turn and when you wake up you'll be bound and gagged and in three days how about I suffocate you to death". Allison struggled with all of her might but she was overpowered and soon rendered helpless. "Nighty night now".

Dominque finished getting out of her boinds have rendering Allison unconscious. Now she would take back her dominant role over Allison. She looked around the room to find some very interesting bondage toys. She bound her hands behind her back and placed a ball gag into her mouth and went to look around the rest of the house. She wanted to find a good hiding place to put Allison after she finished binding her all up.

She came to a door in the basement which was locked with three locks on the outside and a time lock which she had no idea how to use. She searched everywhere for the keys to the locks and finally found them hanging behind the basement door. She went down to the door and unlocked it. The light came on automatically as she entered the room. Dominque felt as though she entered the ultimate dungeon.

As she looked around the room she saw glass cases against the walls with more bondage equipment then she had ever seen in her lifetime. There were spreader bars,chains,cuffs,shackles,rope,tape,armbinders,leather and latex body bags for mummification,cages,gags of all shapes and sizes,bondage tables,bondage chairs,torture racks,coffins,trunks,crates,hooks in the ceiling,chains bolted to the floor and then as she walked to the other side of the room she had noticed something she'd never seen before. Half of it was sticking out and the other half was covered by a satin sheet. She pulled the cover off and let it fall to the floor. It was a glass case with a woman strapped down inside of it. She knelt down beside it and looked intently at her. She could not find a way to open the glass case because she saw no door or hinges. The woman did not move at all. She was not breathing or moving whatsoever. This puzzled her. She looked closer and then after a while she realized the beautiful woman inside of the case was not real. Not real, "then what is she"? Then she heard a knock at the front door. "Who could that be at this hour"?

She went up the stairs and looked through the peep hole. "Allison, I know I was suppose to wait until tomorrow to come over but I found soemthing and you need to see it, I think I found a breakthrough here". Dominque opened the door and Dirk came rushing inside. "Um who are you and where's Allison"? "HI there I'm Dominque, Allison and I work together and you are"? He placed his things on the floor next to his feet. Reaching out his hand and shaking hers. "Hi, I'm, I'm Dirk, so where is Allison"? She thought quick on her feet. "She is taking a bath right now but you can sit and wait for her if you'd like". Then she offered him something to drink and went into the kitchen. "Why did I open the door,damn it now what am I going to do"? She brought Dirk a coffee and sat next to him on the sofa. "So are you working on the project together Dominque"? She had no idea really what he meant but she played along with him anyway. "Ah yes I actually just started so I don't know everything yet"? "Well feast your eyes on my data I can make this work and she will be fully functional in about two weeks or less depending on how far Allison has gotten". She thought to herself that must be the woman in the glass case. I need to get that chloforoform and medciate this guy and tie him up too. She knew she could have much fun with both of them and when she was done with them she would do what she did to her last slave. Dominque was a very sadistic woman and got off on suffocating men to death but now she would have the same fun with this woman who kidnapped her and tied her up.

"Dirk is it"? Taking a small sip of coffee, "why yes it is". "I'll be right back I have to check on something in the other room". Dominque looked for the bottle of chloroform in the room where she had Allison tied and gagged but she could not find the chloroform. Just as she saw it sticking out from underneath the bed and bent down to pick it up Dirk walked into the room. By this time Allison had awoken and got to her feet. She mummbled Dirk's name which made him turn to her instead of watching Dominque. Allison was still helpless to do anything and Dirk was coming to untie her. Dominque poured some chloroform onto the cloth and grabbed Dirk's arm. As he spun around he lost his balance and feel to the floor on his back. Dominque pounced on him and pinning his arms to the floor with her strong legs. "Your turn mister,yeah that's it keep fighting me you'll just breathe it in faster that way", she said as she held the cloth over his face with both hands while he struggled. Just as he was loosing consciousness Allison freed her hands from the rope. She tackled Dominque and got her onto to her stomach. She put her in a camel clutch like wrestling hold and used the chloroform on Dominque. "Now your mine forever you little bitch". Dirk did was still conscious but could not yet get to his feet. "Allison what is going on here and who is she really". Allison didn't want to tell him what she had done and was about to do but at this point there really was no turning back now. "Remember my boss,well this woman was his dominatrix,I made her smother him to death and then I kidnapped her because I am going to use her to make my femmebot". Dirk tried to get to his feet but Allison pushed him back to the floor. "Now my dear I am sorry to say that since you know all of this I will have to keep you my prisoner as well". She pinned him much the same way as Dominque did to him and used the chloroform over his mouth. Dirk had little fight left in him as he already breathed much of it in less then a minute ago. :bound:
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by chloroformmeplease » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:11 am

Allison bound them both very tight with rope and bondage tape. Both of them were bound and gagged the same way. She took four pieces of white soft cloth and wet them with cold water and shoved two of them into each of their mouths. Then she forced a ball gag in their mouths and wound bondage over the ball gag and around their heads. Next she rolled them up in sheets and tied the sheets in several places and one by one carried them into the dungeon room. Dirk was placed on a hard bondage table and strapped down with leather straps. Then Allison went into another room and wheeled a second glass case in and placed it beside the other which her femmebot was in.

She got a remote control and aimed it at the glass case which opened and she carefully placed dominque inside of it and then closed it off. She turned the air on inside so she could breathe as she needed her to be healthy for all of this to work.

Soon afterward Dominque awoke and began to sruggle. Allison spoke into a microphone which was the only way for Dominque to hear her. "If you don't stop moving around I will have to shock you and shut your oxygen off for a minute or so". Dominque was so pissed off she began to struggle even more. "One more warning and that's it". She moved again and then realized she should stop and at that moment Drik began to stir. "Oh good you're waking up,I know you don't understand now but you will soon". Dirk looked at her with piercing eyes which actually bothered Allison a bit. "Like I aid honey you will understand soon,you see I need you to help me make this work and I knew you would not do it unless I forced you into it". Dirk moaned into his tight uncomfortable gag. "You will help me pull this off because if you don't I will have no other choice but to get rid of you and you know how much I care about you but this is my life's work".

She then used the chloroform on him again and took his gag out once he was rendered unconscious. She took all of the straps off him and began to untie everything and cut the bondage tape off. She dragged him over to another kind of table she had closer to the glass cases. This one was tilted on an angle so he would be upright but not totally vertical. She then strapped his wrists and ankles to the sides and then ran several straps over different parts of his body to make sure he could not move much. A leather hood with a built in ball gag was then buckled and locked in placed. He would be able to see and hear when he awoke but that would be all he would be able to do. Then she ran straps up through his crotch and secured them to the table.

Allison needed to make sure Dominque was ok and she had to check her vital signs and make sure all was ok before starting in a few hours. All she had to do was press things on her remote and she could get all the readings she needed to get. She had spent all of her spare time on prefecting these two glass cases because they played a major role in the making and maintaining of her femmebot.

There was more piece to her puzzle that she would now put in place. She had quite a bit of money but she no longer wished to throw every penny into her femmebot project. She need a financial backer and she would soon have one. Her ex bosses wife would do just fine and she knew this would be quite easy to do. :bound:
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by chloroformmeplease » Mon May 17, 2010 11:05 am

There was more piece to her puzzle that she would now put in place. She had quite a bit of money but she no longer wished to throw every penny into her femmebot project. She need a financial backer and she would soon have one. Her ex bosses wife would do just fine and she knew this would be quite easy to do.

After making sure both of her captives were safe and healthy she took his car and drove to her ex-bosses home. It was late and his wife was asleep on the sofa as she could see her through the window. She walked around to the back of the house and tried to open the sliding glass door which ti her surprise was unlocked. She took out a pair of handcuffs and the bottle of chloroform and a cloth just in case she should need to use them on her.

As she approahced the sofa the woman woke up startled to see her standing nearby. "I don't have any money in the house please don't hurt me,,wait a minute I know who you are, you use to work for my husband,he's not here,what do you want from me"? She sat down beside her on the sofa, "funny you should ask that of me, I need three hundred thousand dollars and you will give it to me because if you do not I will expose your husband and the media attention this gets will destroy your standing in the community forever". The woman started to stand up in a fury and a disturbed look on her face. "SIT YOURSELF back down", Allison said in a stern and loud demanding voice. "What are you talking about"? Allison reached into her pocket and pulled out a picture opf her husband naked and bound and gagged with his Mistress standing over him. "I have several more of these and I will sell them to the local news studio should you decide to play games with me". She took the picture from her hand and looked intently at it. "This is a fake you photoshopped it you sick b-mmpphh". Allison quickly placed her hand over her mouth. "You seriously need to be careful what you call me because you don't want to make me mad because you will pay dearly for that,do I make myself clear to you"? She hunched over and placed her head in her hands. "I knew all about this and I begged him to not do this stuff anymore and he promised me has all done with it, I will pay you all of that if you just give me all the photos and leave us alone". Splendid and you have yourself a deal honey".

Allison followed her to the safe and she took out the money and handed it to her without anymore discussion. Allison thanked her and told her that her photos would arrive in the mail very soon and then she left.

On arriving back to her home both of her captives were awake and struggling to get free.

Allison followed her to the safe and she took out the money and handed it to her without anymore discussion. Allison thanked her and told her that her photos would arrive in the mail very soon and then she left.

On arriving back to her home both of her captives were awake and struggling to get free.

"Dirk honey you shouldn't waste your time trying to escape you know me by now and there is no possible way you will ever escape your bonds because you never have been able to before, so just rest because you need to save your strength so you can help me very soon". He stopped and listened to her intently as he knew what she was planning on doing with Dominque. "If you do not help me and do your part you know what will happen to both you and the domme don't you"? She walked over to him and loosened the ball gag and took it from his mouth. "Allison please don't make me do this". She caressed his lips with her fingernails. "Soon we will copy her brain and all of her sadistic thoughts and her personality onto this machine", she pointed to something in the opposite corner that was completely covered by a sheet. "Hopefully it go fine and she will not be harmed much but that is only if you help me, I don't want to kill her or you but you know I will if IO have to Dirk". "Come on Allison you know the risks are too great here you could drive her insane or worse turn her into a killer or just simply go out of her mind and suffer a lot of pain inside her own head". "Well my dear", she said as she continued to caress his lips, "if that happens I will not let her suffer I will simply have to kill her but if it comes to that I will have to punish you as I will hold you responsible for it".

Dirk knew if he did his best all of this would turn out right because he was basically her missing data to complete all of this but he also knew what destruction and kaos this would surely cause the world. His punishment would result in a lifetime of imprisonment by her and more then likely be kept isolated and deprivated for as long as she so chose. "Ok,ok Allison I will do everything within my power to make sure this goes right". She smiled at him and shoved the ball gag back into his mouth and secured it tightly. She then grabbed a collar and placed it around his neck and secured it. She then pointed a remote looking device at the collar and activated it. "Should you step out of line this is designed to shock you and bring you to your knees, I control it and it can shock you to death so I suggest you do everything you are told or I will just kill you if you step out of line during the procedure". She undid his bonds and told him to sit in a chair she provided for him. She then went over to the glass case in which her femmebot was laid in. She then rolled the other one with Dominque next to it. Allison ran wires and cables of sorts from one case to the other. It looked sort of like Frankensteins lab.

Dominque began to stir inside of the glass case. Allison opened the case and tightly placed a chloroformed soaked cloth over her mouth and nose. "Off to dream land for you honey". Soon, very soon Allison's lifelong dream would be realized.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic