Mask6184 : After Class Office Hours (F/FF)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Mask6184 : After Class Office Hours (F/FF)

Post by Soraka »

by Mask6184 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:25 pm

Here is a story as requested by blah12345677

English is the worst class for Amy. The 19 year old blonde is good in every math and science class at the college, but when it comes to English, she is terrible. Halfway through the semester, she is borderline failing, and needs help to get it back up to an "A". Suddenly, Monica, the 20 year old brunete approaches her. She is not only good in English, but she is on good terms with the beautiful 45 year old blonde Mrs. Caroline. She doesn't need a lecture telling her to study hard to get your grades up, because she already tried it our. "Hey, Amy." Monica says at her desk. "I hear you need help with you grades."

"Yeah, so what you're offering me? A private tutorial session? Tried that."

"No, not that! You see, Mrs. Caroline holds an after hours study session in her office. If you're interested, stop by every Friday at midnight and I'll guarantee you, you'll pass this class with an A."

"Okay, I'll keep that in mind."

"Alright." Amy gets up and is about to walk out of the classroom. "By the way", Monica interrupts. "If nothing works for you, what else do you have to lose?" Amy thought about it. What else can she lose this freshmen year? She can't fail this class or else she'll lose her scholarship, and every tutor she tried always comes up with the same solution. Study hard. She dabbles about it for the rest of the day and decide to do the study session, but she wonders "Why at midnight?"

Hours later, Amy arrives outside Mrs. Caroline's office at night, wearing a gray jacket over a white tank top showing her ample clevage, tight black yoga pants, and flip flops. She She knocks on the door. She wonders if this is a prank set up by Monica. Suddenly, the door opens and Monica steps out, wearing a gray sweater, purple shorts, and sneakers. "Amy! you actually showed up!"

"Yeah. So what's this study session about?"

"You'll see. Come on in!" Amy enters the office. It's there she sees an unusual sight. There is Mrs. Caroline, in nothing but her white underwear, wrapped with black tape around her body, including her face. Amy looks at Monica weird. "What the heck is this?!" she asks.

"Oh, this is our study session. You see, basically we tie each other up to see if any of us can escape our restraints." Amy is dumbfounded. She came down here on a Friday night for a study session and instead walks into a kinky game. "So what does this have anything to do with class?" Amy asks.

"Nothing. We were hoping for more students to join us, but we can't advertise such a thing, so why not invite students to come down at night, and in exchange, your grade is boosted up. Sounds like a good deal to me."

"Hmmm.....I don't know. It all sounds weird."

"Yeah, it does. However, sometimes to survive, you have to do crazy things, so why not put away the books and have fun in order to get an "A", will you?"

Once again, Amy thought about it. This is weird to her, but it's probably better than studying hours on end and coming up shots. She made up her mind. "Okay, Monica. I'm in."

"Great!"

"So what now?"

"I'll show you. Make yourself comfortable." Amy removes her jacket, then Monica asks her "Turn around Amy." She turns her back to Monica. Suddenly she feels her arms pulled behind her and her wrists wrapped with rope. "Wait, you're tying me up?"

"Of course! What do you think we do here?"

"But I wasn't expecting this so soon."

"Well tough luck, but don't worry. You'll get a chance to tie me and Mrs. Caroline up." As soon as she is done with the wrists, Monica ties Amy's elbows together, forcing her chest out, making her feel vulnerable. Next, Monica wraps rope above and below her breasts, then another around her waist and through her legs, making a tight crotch rope. "What the heck?" Amy asks, feeling the crotch rope.

"I though you would like it. Now sit down." Amy slowly lowers herself to the floor. Moncia resumes by tying Amy's ankles, above and below her knees, and thighs together. Next, she flips her over and ties her ankles to her elbows, putting her in a strict hogtie. Monica asks Amy, "Open you mouth." Amy opens it to see a red ball gag inserted into her mouth, then tied behind her head. Monica takes black velvet wrap and wraps it around her mouth, then her eyes. "Now try to get out of that."

Already, Amy is thinking to herself "What did I walk into? There is no way I can escape from this." Monica tied her tight. Very tight. She could barely move around, and she could only bump into either a wall, desk or Mrs. Caroline. The only good things that can come out of this evening were a good grade, and the feeling of the crotch rope. To her, it felt like forever before the velvet wrap is removed from her face and the ballgag removed. "So how do you feel?" Monica asks.

"I have no idea. What's the whole point of all this. I can't escape from this."

"Yeah, honestly it started off as a bet between me and Mrs. Caroline to see who can escape, but then we tried to up each other since we escaped from each other's binds, and...well it escalated very quickly."

"So now you have us wrapped in cocoons now, right?"

"Honestly, yeah."

"Well, can you get me out of this? You know for a fact I can't escape."

"Okay. I want to be tied up next."

"Good. I'm going to make you pay."

"Looking forward to it." It took a while for Monica to untie Amy. Next, they went over to Mrs. Caroline and untaped her. "So, did you go easy or hard on Amy", Mrs. Caroline asks Monica.

"Easy, according to our standards."

"I wouldn't call that easy", Amy replies.

"True, this whole thing did escalate very quickly", Mrs. Caroline responds, then faces Monica. "Now, I think you need to loose some clothes before we work on you."

"Good point", Monica replies. She took off her sweater and shorts, reveling a blue one piece swimsuit underneath, hugging her beautiful form. "Umm...why a swimsuit?" Amy asks.

"I just like how it feels, especially for this", Monica replies.

"Now then", Mrs. Caroline steps in. "Amy, let me show you how to tie someone up properly. Monica, if you will place your arms behind you?" Mrs. Caroline ties Monica's wrists behind her back, showing and explaining to Amy how to wrap the rope around them, then applying a cinch to tighten it without cutting off circulation. Next, Amy tries it on her elbows without any problems. Amy finishes the upper body by wrapping rope above and below Monica's breasts, while Mrs. Caroline ties Monica's ankles, knees, and thighs. Mrs. Caroline even shows Amy how to wrap the rope behind her neck to make a harness, and even wrap rope from the back, though the chest strands in the front, and to the back again to create some kin dof rope bikini. Next, Amy tries her luck on making a crotch rope, which Mrs. Caroline helps her with, and even giving it a couple of tugs to get Monica worked up. Next, both of them take rolls of blue tape and wrap it up and down her body until she is completely mummified. "Feeling secure?" Amy joked with her.

"Yeah, I don't think I can get out of this."

"Good, becaudr I don't want to hear you talk right now. Open up." Amy takes that same red ballgag and inserts it into her mouth, then buckles it behind her. Using blue velvet wrap, she wraps it all over her face. "Good job Amy", Mrs. Caroline says.

"Thanks."

"Now, how about you try it on me?" Mrs. Caroline puts her arms behind her back.

Amy did not refuse the offer. She went around the office, looking for materials to tie her teacher. It's inside a desk drawer where she finds the stash full of rope, tape, wrap, and much more. She decides to use the rope first and quickly goes to work on Mrs. Caroline. She ties the wrists and elbows first, follow by above and below her chest. Next, she makes a crotch rope and attaches it through the wrists, then back through the legs, and up through the chest bands. "Mmmm.....very clever", Mrs. Caroline compliments, seeing and feeling the crotch rope as the rest of her body moves. Amy smiles, but she realizes she's out of rope. Amy goes back to the drawer and takes a roll of yellow tape. She wraps Mrs. Caroline's legs from her feet all the way to her thighs. Next, she find a matching yellow ball gag, and puts it into her teacher's mouth without resistance. Finally, to finish the job, she takes the remaining tape, and wraps it around her mouth and eyes. "Okay, I'm finished up here," says Amy. "Let's see what you girls can do."

Monica couldn't do much as she is all wrapped up, rolling around, unable to see where she is going. Mrs. Caroline is able to move around . She is able to shift her way across the room and even behind her desk. Her moans were also loud, but more sensual. The crotch rope is doing its job, maybe too well. Mrs. Caroline is somehow able to find the desk and stand up. She opens one of the top drawers and reaches in to find a set of scissors. Somehow, she is able to use it to cut the rope wrapped around her wrists. She is able to get them loose, but the elbows are still tied. Mrs. Caroline moves her arms up and down to try to loosen the rope around her elbows and even tries to pull against the ropes in order to loosen them, but she has no luck. Amy is taking great pleasure in watching them squirm around. She's glad that they were blindfolded, otherwise they would notice where her hands were on herself.

Mrs. Caroline drops to the floor and shuffles around the room and eventually bumps into Monica. Somehow, she feels her way to Monica's hands, then moves alongside her until her elbows reach Monica's hands. From there, Monica is able to untie Mrs. Caroline's elbows. Now that her arms are free, Mrs. Caroline is able to untie, ungag, and unwrap the rest of herself. She smiles. "Good job, Amy. I really liked that rope you constructed." Her face turns red as she look down at her crotch. Amy replies back "Thanks. It seems it does what I think it does."

"Yes it does, when does right. Maybe you should try it out next time." "I don't think I need one." Secretly, she wouldn't mind having one.

"Well I think that's enough for tonight", says Mrs. Caroline. "Same time next week?"

"Of course. This is a lot more fun than studying."

"That's great to hear." They unwrap, ungag, and untie Monica, then put away the materials before leaving. Mrs. Caroline went back to her home, and Amy and Monica head back to the dorms, talking about today and a bunch of other stuff. They quickly become good friends.

The after office activities continued on for some time, even after Amy completes the class with flying colors, but those are stories for another time.