FelixSH : A few short memories (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

FelixSH : A few short memories (m/m)

Post by Soraka »

by FelixSH » Fri May 30, 2014 2:00 pm

I have nearly no real experience with TUGs. The few things that happened were always so short that they never seemed worth a mention. But I feel in the mood to write something, so...
The first few paragraphs are about scenes I remember from TV. The rest is about stuff that really happened.

------------------------

I remember that I always enjoyed seeing people tied up and gagged on TV. When I was very young (kindergarten age) there was a show which reconstructed crime scenes, and often there would be a person tied up. My memory might betray me here, but it tells me that the ties looked really well done and strict. The picture of a woman strictly tied and gagged has burned itself into my brain.

There were, of course, also cartoons. The one I mainly remember in that regard is "Peter Pan and the Pirates". There were scenes throughout the show with different characters tied and gagged. Only from time to time, of course, but there it was. Two or three times Hook was able to catch Peter himself, and the boy would find himself bound and gagged. My favorite scene was were he hung upside down from the mast of the ship, arms tied to the side, legs bound at different places.

I only remember two other cartoons. One is Disneys Aladdin. Everyone probably knows the scene, but whatever. Aladdin had just conquered Jasmins heart, when the palace guard under the command of Jaffar captured him. His hands and feet were put into chains and a piece of cloth was used to make the most useless gag ever. Not that it mattered, as he was thrown into the sea(?). I watched that movie with my mother and my older brother, and for some reason it made me feel uncomfortable. I guess I didn´t want anyone to find out my excitement? Who knows.

The other cartoon was the old Turtles cartoon. I had two episodes on a VHS tape, and luckily, one of them is probably the only one were two Turtles are tied up. I don´t remember details, but one of them was tied to a chair. A sock was put into his mouth, without anything else. I guess he forgot how spitting works? The 80s Turtles never were particularly clever.

------------------------

Now that I have talked about TV, I can move on to the "games" that I played with my friends. "Games" because that word is a stretch, it was always pretty short.

During my childhood, I spent a lot of time with my cousin, who was as old as me and lived in the same small town. At a very early age we tried to tie the other one up by rolling him up in a blanket. We had nothing else to use at this age, so you can imagine how hard it was to escape. I think the most advanced thing we did was to use an additional second blanket. Because of the ineffectiveness, we never played this very long. It also didn´t happen very often. My cousin seemed to have lost every interest into TUGs very soon.

The games with another friend were a bit more interesting. We at least used real scarves. Not the thin ones, the ones you wear in winter when it is cold. But this was only slightly more restrictive than being rolled up in a blanket. The scarves were way too thick and we had, of course, no idea how to tie a good knot. I think this, too, died down pretty soon, but I was a few years older when we played this. Something like 7 or 8 years.

Years later, when we were 13 I think, we played another short TUG at my place. At that time, I was old enough to be unsure about asking for it. But when I asked, my friend showed no sign of being put off, it was just another thing to do to kill time. But there was still this lack of anything usefull, so we came back to the blanket. I tried some "advanced" techniques, like moving my friend after he was rolled up into a place were it was not possible to role himself out as he was blocked at both sides. Better than nothing, but still pretty useless.

I did something similar with another friend. This time, though, I made him form a ball. You know, sitting on the floor and pressing your knees with your arms towards your body. Than I used a bedsheet to wrap him up in that form. I did it in some strange way, and, instead of coming loose at once, it really worked! He tried to get out, but couldn´t! That was pretty cool, but I didn´t keep him that way very long. A few minutes maybe, when he gave up. He immediately tried the same thing with me, but no luck. And I, too, couldn´t replicate it later on.

------------------------

This is already nearly everything I have to talk about. There is only one game left. This took a bit longer, and there might be enough to it to make a short story out of it. Therefore, I will take a bit time to write it down. See you then.