alex967 : A Day With my Cousins (mm/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

alex967 : A Day With my Cousins (mm/m)

Post by Soraka »

by alex967 » Sun May 03, 2015 9:44 am

My first bondage experience happened back when I was ten years old. Since both of my parents work, I would usually spent the day at my Uncle Roger’s place with my cousins: Ian 10, Megan 10, and Peter 8 (if you didn’t noticed Ian and Megan were twins), Uncle Roger’s wife, Aunt Kate would be in charge of us but sometimes she would have to go out in some errands for a couple hours leaving us all by ourselves.

One day Aunt Kate had to leave for a couple hours on one of her errands leaving us alone again. Megan didn’t usually hang out with us (being a girl and all) and instead spent the day in her room talking with her friends on the phone and doing “girls’ stuff” which left me and Ian with the house for ourselves with Peter tagging along.

We tried watching TV but we couldn't agree what to watch so eventually we settle with a boring documentary about birds’ migration or something like that but of course none of us were particularly interested in that. As we were lying on the couch, bored out of our minds, Ian playfully kicked me on my side (we were all barefoot so it didn’t hurt that much), I kicked him back, one thing led to another and soon we were wrestling on the ground with Peter acting as a referee.
I and Ian were equally strong (which wasn’t that much I must add) so our wrestling matches usually were decided arbitrarily by whoever got the upper hand first, unfortunately for me, that time Ian managed to get the upper hand pinning me to the ground while painfully twisting my left arm behind my back and pressing his knee on my head

“AHHGG! Okay! Okay! You win!” I groaned under his weight

“Not yet looser” Ian teased me and turned to his brother “Peter, bring the ropes from the garage!” Peter didn’t lose any second and in a flash he was already returning from the garage holding a bunch of white clothesline ropes

“What are you doing?” I asked as Ian pulled my arms behind my back

“Making sure you learn who the boss is” he said. Peter handed the ropes to Ian who proceed to tie my wrists together behind my back, with a second piece of clothesline he tied my ankles together.

I rolled over and sat on the carpet testing my bonds, Ian had done a good job tying me up since I couldn’t even reach the knots and no matter how much I writhed my wrists and ankles, the ropes wouldn’t budge. I remember staring at Ian defiantly and telling him that he would never get away with this; my cousin merely rolled his eyes and instructed Peter to go to the laundry and fetch something to keep me quiet. In the meantime, he rolled me over again and grabbed another piece of rope which he ran vertically between my ankles, pulling them towards my wrist and tying them together leaving me hogtied.

Peter came back holding two silk scarfs that belonged to Aunt Kate, Ian tied one over my eyes and forced the other one between my teeth tying it behind my head

“Mmmpphh!” I protested, it wasn’t really an effective gag but I pretended that it was keeping me quiet

“Excellent job” I heard Ian saying followed by Peter giggling. Despite being barefeet, I could hear them walking around me, I tried turning my head in the direction their footsteps were coming from wandering what they had planned.

I didn’t had to wait for too long, suddenly I felt someone’s fingers running through my soles, the effect was instantaneous, I let out a large yelp and began wriggling my toes desperately trying to get them away from the fingers, I try rolling over by another pair of hands held me in my place. Soon I was begging them to stop (losing any pretense that the gag was actually working) but instead I was rolled to my side, my t-shirt was lifted and I felt more hands tickling my tummy making me laugh, cry and squirm around

“What are you doing?” the tickles stopped as I heard Megan’s voice

“HELF MEH!” I yelled through my gag at what I believed was her direction

“Sorry Alex, you’re on your own” said Megan and I heard her walking away. The torture restarted soon after but less vigorous than before. Still by the time they finally stopped, I was lying on my side heavily panting, all covered in sweat with tears rolling down my cheeks

“I think he’s had enough” I heard Ian speaking “Come on Peter, let’s go upstairs!”

“Whaf abouz meh?” I asked shaking my bound hands at them, I heard them laughing as they ran upstairs leaving bound and gagged.

I struggled the best I could but Ian had done a good job. Being completely helpless was a new exciting sensation for me, as the time went on my imagination working and I began picturing myself as a kidnap victim, locked in some warehouse until my parents paid the ransom, unable to move or scream for help, at the mercy of my captors!

It seemed like an eternity to me (later I found I had been tied up for a little less than an hour) when suddenly I heard some footsteps coming down the stairs “Hellof?” I asked unable to see but there wasn’t any answer. At first I thought it was my imagination when I heard them again walking towards me; whoever that was, stopped next to me and soon after I felt a hand picking up the ropes around my wrists, the hand found the knot and begun loosening up, apparently pleased it their labor, my mysterious benefactor stood up and dashed back upstairs.

I as still tied up but the knots had become considerably loose, after struggling a little bit I managed to slip my wrists free, the rest was piece of cake, after removing my blindfold I looked around for my liberator but I was completely alone in the room

“How did you escaped?” Peter asked when he and Ina saw me walking into Ian’s room

“You didn’t untie me?” I asked confused, both kids exchanged baffled looks

“No”

“Then who-?”

“It was Megan” said Ian rolling his eyes “that treacherous snake!”

I was grateful at Megan for releasing me since not soon after, we heard Aunt Kate’s car entering the garage and certainly being found like that by her would have been pretty awkward to say the least. None of us mentioned it to her; although I was a little bit pissed with y treatment I certainly enjoy the experience and was looking forward to getting back at Ian; little did I know that that wouldn’t be my only experience with bondage, but that’s another story