Viking : A damsel that loves distress (M/F | MM/F | M/FF)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Viking : A damsel that loves distress (M/F | MM/F | M/FF)

Post by Soraka »

by viking » Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:48 pm

before i start, this happened during the same weekend as my last story so it's sort of a sequel, but still it is a different story. so i decided to post it in a different topic instead of the same as last. (yeah, i read the rules about posting same stories in different post with part 1 and 2 and final :) . but like i said, it's not really the same story)

a short flashback from last time just in case. we went to a scout trip for a weekend, our group leader turned 18 and the rest of our rover team decided to create a surprise party by kidnapping him. later i told a girl that was wondering what we were up to down at that cabin. she had met us there later but did'nt know what was going on so i told her the details.

"wow, it's sounds so fun to kidnapped, i just love being kidnapped, seriously you got to kidnap me".
that's what helene told me when i told her how we celebrated our group leader's birthday. i was all shocked at the beginning but figured i had a great opportunity here.
at the moment i was 16 and she was 15.
20 minutes later we were sitting in our tent with the rest of the rovers just chatting about pretty mutch everything except what she told me. i started to be a little bored by it since they talked a lot about stuff i did'nt care for. suddenly i noticed the roll of duct tape i bringed along for our little birthday surprise. i picked it up and started goofing around with it. after a while i noticed helene had her eyes on the tape roll. i wawed it around and her look followed it, i threw it up and caught it and her head nodded after it.
then i took it closer to her and wawed it in front of her face to see how she reacted, and like i predicted her eyes followed side to side. then suddenly she grabbed the duct tape and just ripped it out of my hand.

"HEY" i shouted while she putted it inside her coat. "you better give that back NOW".
"why don't you just try to get it yourself?" she answered me.
"if you don't give it back i'm going to, and i wont go easy on you".
"then you better start now"
before she knew it i jumped after her "you asked for it" i said while she started to scream. and don't worry, nobody got hurt.
it did'nt take me to long wrestling her down. actually it did'nt take any time at all. suddenly one of the other girls started to yell after me something about letting her go right know, i should be nice to her and she called me something i probably should not mention.
"it's okey, i'm fine with it" helene suddenly told her, witch lightened it a lot for me. i swear, that other girl been after me forever trying to make me look like some jerk about everything. if i did something she would complain about it, but if someone else did the same thing she thought it was cool. is there anyone else who hates that kind of people besides me?

anyway, i got my duct tape back and told her "are you ready for this?"
"well of course i am" she said and i ripped of a piece of tape.
in case anyone wonders she had blue eyes, blonde hair (but i think she dyed it) was wearing regular jeans, a white sweather and a black wool coat. i had brown hair that started to look like the hair of squall leonhart from final fantasy VIII and blue eyes. i was wearing some black sweatpants and a t-shirt with a green day american idiot logo.

i started by taping her hands in front of her while everyone else shockingly watched us. after all, they did'nt know what she told me earlyer. next i hold her wrapped up arms toward her chest and started to wrap the tape around her. pinning her crossed wrists toward her chest with duct tape around her about 5 times.
of some reason i don't know she runned out of the tent. and she did'nt joke about loving this stuff, she laughed trough the whole thing.
now that other girl i talked about started to be a real pain as she continued about this being enough and i better stop right know or else she would tell one of the leader's.
i figured the best would be to avoid any trouble, even if there was nothing to worry about as she where okey about it.
after a few minutes she got out, not a big surprise. she told me we would keep it up later and she left for a while. meanwhile fredrik was wondering if i knew she would react that way.
"yes, i did".
an hour later she came back and was ready for the real kidnapping. "okey then, turn around and this time we do your hands behind your back". this time we wanted to make it more like an actuall kidnapping, fredrik holded her so she could'nt escape while started to wrap the tape around her wrists crossed behind her back. after a couple of times fredrik said "dude, i think that's enough" i looked back at him and said "you know, i watched this show once on animal planet where they captured crocodiles, and theye told us when you are taping a crocodiles mouth, you shall always wrap the tape as many times around that you think are enough and then 3 times more just to be sure. well this goes for the same thing". then i wrapped the tape around a couple of more times and started to wrap it around her pinning her arms towards her body.
next fredrik took a scarf and blind folded her while i used some more duct tape to gag her.
"alright then, are you ready for a walk" fredrik said.

i will continue later on and next time i post the second part in the same topic. :wink:

and before i quit, ICE AGE 3 WAS FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by viking » Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:55 pm

part 2

we were just about to go back to the cabin we been at earlier. this time everyone was going because we would have the campfire entertainment inside today. i grabbed the right arm of helene while fredrik got the left one and we started to lead her to our destination. as you probably figured it would be a long walk since she was blindfolded and unable to move her hands.
as we started to walk some kids surrounded us and kept asking why she was tied up. "none of your business" fredrik just answered them as we kept walking. fredrik was the same age as me, had brown slightly curly hair and was a little shorter than me.
some more kids started to follow us curiously wondering what was going on. we just kept ignoring them as we started to talk about what we would to our prisoner. we came up with a lot of suggestions like leave her like that in the forest right next to us, find some torture for her, throw her in the barn next to the camp (i forgot to mention the camp was on a farm that one of our leaders happened to own parts of). then we got the idea to just leave her right were she was now.
suddenly we both realesed her arms and she stopped walking.
she just stood there without knowing what the enviroment around her was. fredrik and i took a little time when we figured she was not going to move unless we told her it was safe. "just walk forward, it's okey" we told her. she started to walk a little while we stood still watching her passing by us. "should we scare her a little?" i said when fredrik shouted after her "NOT THAT WAY, IT's A CLIFF!" she stopped imedetly while we was laughing and telling her it was just a joke and we wouldn't do it again. then we took her by the arms again and kept walking.

now suddenly some other guy at our age came running towards us and started to involve in the whole thing. we knew he had a big crush for her and he started to pretend he was a hero of some kind and would rescue her and everything. after we told him to not interupt and why he decided to just follow us and watch how it ended. when we finally reached the cabin we noticed a flag pole.
we did'nt need to say much since we both obviously had the same idea. we led her to the pole placing her back against it and i got my duct tape. while i started to wrap the tape around her and the pole fredrik removed her blindfold. now she noticed all the kids including the guy who had a crush for her that been surrounding us all the time. i started to tape her feets together and suddenly we got the message to get inside now.
"well looks like fun is over" fredrik said while i just looked back at him saying "it's not over before i say so".
i released the tape holding helene toward the pole but she was still taped with her hands behind her back, tape pinning her arms to her body and tape around her ankles. i made her jump all the way to the door when i noticed the huge stairs that she never would be able to jump to the top of tied up like that. "now you have to release her" i just looked back at them and answered "NO BLOODY WAY". i have no idea what i was thinking at the moment and by some impulse reaction i bent down, grabbed onto her and lifted her up. that was the first time she even made a noise trough her gag.
"here we go" i said while fredrik and that other guy started to hum some sort of wedding march music. i carried her all the way up and trough the door and her down.

it took a while still before the entertainment started. while we waited helene mannaged to get the tape around her feets off and somehow locked herself in the bathroom. about 5 or 10 minutes later she came out and was free again.
we found some seats to watch the show from. during it all another girl showed up, she were'nt able to join us before now because of a birthday party for a relative or something. helene was really close friend with this other girl and she just happened to live in the same neighbourhood as me. "hay, helene" she said while she showed up "Stina!" she shouted back and they hugged eachother. i ended up sitting togheter with them trough the entire show. now during the campfire show everybody had to stand up and do some sort of clapping game. this involved clapping the legs of the person next to you.
now guess who the 2 girls where that decided to rather punch me in the legs at the same time. you were supposed to just give a carefull clapp but they decided to slap me instead. it didn't hurt in a painfull way, but if you ever been slapped in the face you know what it's like. just imagine the payne on your legs instead.
that was the last part of the camp fire and we were free to leave the building. they decided to slap me one final time before running away. big mistake, i mannaged to grab stina when they tried to escape. "helene, help me" she said. i don't think she heard though so i shoutet out "Helene! i got a hostage!" she turned around and noticed her friend being captive. of course she came back to rescue her but i just grabbed her as well and wrestled them both to the floor.

i holded them whith my knees so they would'nt escape, "you are SO going to pay now" i said while grabbing the role of duct tape in my pocket. helene just gave me her hands so i could start wrapping them again. then i realized maybe i should be sure that stina could handle being tied up. "are you okey about it if i tie you?" i asked her. i did'nt expect her to reply the way she did but after the comment helene gave earlier that morning, i did'nt get surprised.

"sure, i love being kidnapped" was her answer with a BIG smile.
now how is that possible, two girls in one day tells me that they love being kidnapped and wants me to tie them up... you know how a bag of popcorn reacts in a microwawe? well that was how my brain looked like that day.

to be continued...
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by viking » Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:15 am

so i guess it's pretty obvious what happened next then. i started with wrapping some tape around helenes wrists in front of her.
stina was wearing jeans, a blue jacket from a local sports team and this long purple and black scarf. she had blue eyes and blonde shoulder lenght hair that was dyed black beneath her.
i was planning to tape her hands in front too so i could tape them against each other at the back, but i had to screw that idea. suddenly she suggested to have her hand crossed between helenes crossed hands. i just went for it as i said "whatever would please the ladies" and started to wrap the tape around her wrist as well.

now that they were taped togheter with hands between each other, i figured i would have to shut them up as well. i ripped off some pieces of duct tape and gagged them with it. kids all over the room started to gather around and tease them while i just enjoyed the fun. another friend of me showed up with a camera and started to take pictures of them "can you mail me those later?" i asked him as he just answered "sure".
after a few minutes i noticed the scarf stina was wearing and thought it be a shame not to find a way to use this. i gently removed her scarf and told them to get closer to eachother. then i wrapped the scarf around them so they got pulled even closer to eachother.

both seemed to enjoy it until the kids around started to become really annoying. it did not take long before helene and stina went in to the ladies room and closed the door. when they came back out they were free once again.
it was the last time i tied up helene, in fact it was the last time i saw her aswell. it's more than 3 years ago since this happened and even though stina lived a 1 minute walk away from me, i never met her at the spare time except a few times when she datet a friend of me. and it's kind of obvious i did'nt have the time or opportunity to tie her up or anything if she was to busy with her boyfriend.

end of that story, but i still got a lot more stories from some scout trips and camps.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic