Ronin : 01 - Mallorca (m/ff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Ronin : 01 - Mallorca (m/ff)

Post by Canuck100 »

Ronin's stories
01 - Mallorca
Story index at the bottom

By Ronin

Fri Jul 16 21:49:16 GMT+0200 ((MEZ) - Mitteleurop. Sommerzeit) 1999

First I want to thank all posters in this forum. I'm quite sure that I was only able to remember the following story by reading your posts that reminded me of my own experiences with bondage when I was a kid.

The whole thing took place in Mallorca, a Spanish island for those of you who think Austria was the fifth continent, and my parents and I spent our holiday there. It was the only time we visited Mallorca, and I can hardly remember what it was like, except these few moments. I think I was 11 years old and I hadn't realized that I was a bondage-fan at that time. I seemed to be much more interested in video games and my Sci-Fi-Comics. We spent the two weeks in the best hotel we could find in that small village, in fact, it was the only hotel and every room was already occupied by a couple of very small guests (ants and cockroaches).

My family and the owner of the hotel quickly became friends and I used to be bothered by his daughter. Being a bit older now I can say that she was a pretty, tiny Spanish girl of about 8 with black hair and dark brown eyes, but I saw her through younger eyes of course. I forgot her name but I think it was something like Mara... One day we hung around in her room an tried to find a game to play. She opened some drawers and produced a Barbie-doll and some other stuff I can't remember exactly. The only thing I still know is that I proposed to play that the girl (the doll) had been surprised by a burglar at night. While describing the game I intended to play I began to wind some small rubber rings, the kind that young girls use in their hair, around the dolls ankles, her legs and her arms. I first tried to cross her wrists on her back, but it was not flexible enough. So I put the rubber-bands around her torso, pinning her arms to her sides. After I finished, Mara took the doll and examined it with wide opened eyes.

She explained to me that she didn't want to play that kind of story because she feared to dream about it that night. I didn't know what was so bad about dreaming of that story, but I agreed to play something different. Some days later we spent some time in the pool. It was already getting dark and we decided to continue to play in the hotel. The top floor was her favorite playground because it was far away enough from her parents and it seemed that there were never any guest in these rooms.

As we headed for the stairs we heard her father call her. He told her that her friend Anita had come over and was now probably looking for her at the pool. Only seconds later Anita found us and after a very short introduction we headed for the top floor. Anita was one year older than me and a little taller than Mara. She was a true Spanish beauty too with the same black hair and a tiny statue. Like Mara she was wearing a bathing suit and again I didn't pay any attention to the situation I was in (two Spanish beauties in bathing suits going upstairs with me and I thought of playing house or something. "yeah, these are the innocent days..." [Giant: Last Of The Runaways]). Another thing worth to be mentioned is the fact that I didn't speak a word Spanish of course and Mara was the only one of the two girls who spoke at least some words of my language. We began to explore the rooms on that floor which was slightly more exciting for Anita and me than for Mara who already knew this place. Suddenly the girls began to discuss vividly in Spanish and giggle all the time until finally Mara turned towards me and explained what they had planned. She told me that they wanted to play a game they had often played together. The girls would be guests living in one room of the hotel while I was living next door. I should be a strange guy that sneaks around the rooms of the girls at night.

The rule for this game was that the girls would have to be in a trance like sleep while I was in their room. I could do anything I wanted, they would not move until I left their room again. Can you imagine how I reacted? I told them that I didn't know what to do! I really didn't know what to do with two girls sleeping in a hotel room that decided not to move until I finished doing whatever I wanted to do. Anyway, I asked them to give an example of how I should act once I entered their room. Mara looked around the place for a moment and found a small can of cream on a shelf. She said I could for example put some cream on their noses or something like that and I told them I would try to find other activities too. I went into "my" room and waited some time. I looked around to find something that could inspire me and finally found an old coat rack. The rack consisted of a shelf used to store hats, several hooks attached to it and about fifteen pieces of finger-thick green ropes, about three foot long, as decoration. Ten of them hung down loosely from the shelf. I carefully pulled one of them and it fell down immediately. The thin threads that had been used to fasten the ropes were torn and so I gathered all of the ropes and began my raid. The girls had turned off the lights but it was still bright enough to see everything. Mara was lying on the bed as if it was an operating table while Anita was sitting in an armchair right next to the door. I remember being quite excited and I slowly began to probe the situation. I went to the bed, gently took Maras ankles and pulled her slowly down until she was lying in the middle of the bed. She didn't react at all. I looked over my shoulder to see what Anita was doing and I got the impression she had been watching me a second ago although her eyes were closed again at the moment.

I went to her armchair and picked up an old bandana that was lying next to five others on one of the armrests and blindfolded her. She didn't react either and this time I watched my other victim to make sure she was not watching me. I took one of the ropes and began to tie Anitas left wrist to the wooden arm rest. The rope was too long for just the wrist I thought, so I tied her arm to the chair just under the elbow too. I did the same with her right arm. Then I knelt down in front of the chair and carefully pulled her legs apart until her bare feet were at the right position. I tied her ankles to the chairs legs and, similar to her arms, I did the same with her legs right under the knees. I saw her efforts to prevent a giggle sometimes which told me that she was quite enjoying the game. Then I returned to Mara. She was still lying there and hadn't tried to watch what I did to her friend. I tied two ropes to each of her wrists and two others to her ankles. Then I moved her arms until they pointed to the upper corners of the bed and tied the ropes to the upper bedposts. I went to the other end of the bed and pulled her down at her ankles again until the ropes the held her hands were tight. Then I spread her legs and tied her feet to the lower bedposts. The fact that she was actually lying in the middle of two beds that stood side by side had the cause that her arms and legs were spread quite much, but she didn't seem to have a problem to attend this pose. I stepped back from the bed and admired my work. My heart was beating quite fast and I remember that I regret the fact that they didn't struggle. I left the room again and listened. I could hear them giggle and talk for some minutes. I think they both told each other what I had done to them because Anita was blindfolded and surely wanted to know if Mara was in a similar position.

Unfortunately it took them only a couple of minutes to free themselves from the ropes and I heard them approach my room. I was not so sure if they liked what I had done to them, but to my surprise they nearly seemed to be overjoyed. Mara explained that they had never been tied up before and that they wanted to continue our game immediately. No problem. We skipped the day and pretended it was already the previous night in our mysterious hotel. So the girls returned to their room and I waited some time until I started my second raid. I could hardly think of anything I should do next. The situation hit me too suddenly. I had tied up a girl once or twice before, but I don't think that I had known what I was doing at that time. I decided to try my luck and continue with some more tie-up-games. I sneaked into the girls' room and examined the situation. This time both of the girls were lying on the bed, or better to say, on the beds (as I said before: it were two beds that stood side by side). I had brought the ropes again and tried to decide how I should use them. I walked to Maras bed and began by rolling her over to her tummy. Then I used a bandana to blindfold her. I thought that Anita could get curious and try to watch me doing my work so I decided to do the same to her. I rolled her over and gently grabbed her ponytail to pull her head up a bit. She understood what I was trying to do and rose her head as far as she could. As she did, she opened her mouth widely to get her head back even further and this inspired me to add something else: A gag. It was the first time I gagged someone and it was quite an experience although I just used another bandana as a cleave gag. I pulled it tight and let her lay down her head again. The look of my blindfolded and gagged victim made my heart beat like a disco and I quickly went to Mara again.

I laid my hand under her forehead and gently pulled her head up as far as she could lift it, hoping she would open her mouth too. She didn't think of this as a method to get her head up even further so I carefully touched her lips with the bandana. To my surprise, she opened her mouth almost immediately, so I attached the second gag of my life and let her down again. I stood back to make sure everything was alright so far. Both girls were breathing quickly through the gags and as I watched them lying there I noticed that Mara had already crossed her wrists behind her back. I continued by tying them together with one of the ropes, then tied up her ankles with a second one. I wanted to make the restraints more secure this time so I added some rope to the ankles, pulled her bare feet up towards her head as far as possible and tied the other end of the rope to the headboard of the bed. I did the same to her wrists, only pulling them down of course and tied the rope to the lower end of the bed. All the time I paid attention to every sound that Mara made. If I had heard anything that might have signalled discomfort, I would have stopped and released her immediately. But being extremely flexible (in contrast to her doll) she even seemed to enjoy the exercise. I liked the position and tied up Anita the same way. I had only two pieces of rope left after I finished and began to think how I could use them too. I noticed that both girls had to arch their backs a little thus putting their wrists nearly closer to their knees as their ankles. Their open hands were lying with their backs on the bottoms and their heels rested shortly over the wrists. So the ropes that held their wrists and ankles were nearly at the same place. I wound a rope around their bonds thus connecting their wrists to their ankles and making the hogtie even tighter.

I walked to the door and closed it from the inside. Then I silently sat down in the armchair and watched them. At first they didn't move at all. All I could see was their bodies being moved up and down a little when they breathed. Maybe my plan to pretend having left the room had not worked, I thought, but I was wrong. Mara began to move her feet a little to test the bonds. Her hands opened and closed quite uselessly while possibly searching the ropes for a knot to work at. Anita began to struggle a little more vividly. She tried to pull up her arms or lift up her feet as strong as she could, but with no noticeable effect. Both girls worked hard at their bonds and soon they began to 'mphh' into their gags. I smiled a little because I didn't consider these gags to be efficient (which they were not), but this must be a kind of reflex or something for most people. As soon as they think they are gagged they have to produce these sounds. Anyway, I enjoyed it. I watched them for about ten minutes and they didn't achieve the slightest success in freeing themselves. Now they began to talk again through the primitive gags (in Spanish of course), maybe to ask if the other girl was making progress or too exchange descriptions of how they were tied this time. Mara already laid still as if she tried to think about a new strategy or because she had already given up. Anita continued to struggle for another five minutes until she accepted her fate too. I got up and opened the door again to pretend I was just reentering the room, then I walked over to the beds. I couldn't resist the temptation and shortly tickled Anitas and Maras exposed soles. Both girls reacted as if I had applied an electroshock-therapy and protested while laughing into their gags. I removed the two ropes that connected their wrists to their ankles and loosened some others.

Then I went to 'my room' again.'This time I overdid it', I thought. Now they are going to excuse themselves and play somewhere else without a weirdo like me. 'But it was worth all the trouble that might follow *grin*'! Again, I was wrong. They came into my room, still talking to each other, and seemed to be totally fascinated. Anita asked me something in Spanish and Mara quickly tried to translate the question. She asked something like how I managed to tie them up like this. I didn't quite know what she wanted to know. 'It was not difficult', I replied. 'You didn't do anything to make my work difficult.', but that was not what she wanted to know. I think maybe she had never experienced a tying up game that was also effective. If at all, she might only have been used to children playing tying-up-games. Well, I was a kid too, but I had always been clever with my hands and had learned to use ropes very early. For the rest of my vacation our games became quite frequent, but these are different stories.

Wow! I did it! I wrote down my very first experience of real bondage. I hope the fact that I'm German hasn't become too obvious by my various mistakes or obsolete expressions. In fact my best English teacher tried to teach us British-English and might be considered responsible for that *grin*. Let's go! Criticize me, applaud, give me street names, whatever. Just to add one thing: THIS STORY IS TRUE! I can hardly believe it myself, but it is. I'm quite good in writing fictitious bondage-stories, I think, but I won't post them on this site.