Chris : 01 - Truth or Dare (m+ff/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Chris : 01 - Truth or Dare (m+ff/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Chris' stories
01 - Truth or Dare
Story index at the bottom

By Chris

Thu Jul 8 01:19:48 UTC+1000 1999

I have been reading this page for about a year now, and I have enjoyed reading everyone's stories, but now, after a year of silence, I feel as if it is my turn to add to the archives.

I was once in a play. Nothing big, just a co-ed high school production, with a really small budget.

Anyway, on opening night, with about three hours til curtain, the cast and I were lying around backstage on some gym mats playng the notorious "Truth or Dare." (Our schoold Hall doubled as a gym, so there was heaps of gym equipment around.)

The questions began as stupid insignificant questions, such as: "Who in the class do you like... etc. but eventually the questions got downright embarassing (I won't go into them!) so instead of answering "Truth" people were answering "Dare."

This made the game just as interesting. Dares like "Go and kiss so and so.." were how it began but eventually the dares got downright stupid, and eventually someone dared me to flash a girl who was in the play, whom I co - incidently liked.

Instead of chickening out, I casually laid back on the mat, and put my arms behind my head, with a stupid grin on my face. I acted cool, but I was in turmoil, I did'nt want to flash this girl.. What am I going to do????!

I casually leaned back and put my arms behind my head, whilst my hands rumaged madly to find a diruption. My friends were easily distracted, and because of our nerves, I was positive they would be even more so. Hoping to fnd I football or something, i was dismayed only to discover a small tangle of ropes and thick straps (the kinds used as seat belts in cars. Dont ask me why they were back stage!)

Thinking quick, I pulled out one of the thick belt/straps, and slapped it lightly against the nearest leg I could find. Unfortunatley the leg belonged to a small wiry, quick tempered boy named Chris.

He deftyl caught the strap in his hand, and instantly his face began to turn red.

Oh God. I thought. Here we go go again. But instead of a punch, or a verbal beating, I was surprised to see Chris look past me to the girl who sat beside me, a quickly his rage gave way to a cheeky grin.

A series of quick nods and winks went around the circle, and I relised something was about to take place. The girl who was sitting beside me, Alice, turned to face Chris, and she put her hand on the strap, and gently tugged it off him.

"Chris. Dear sweet, idiotic Chris. Don't get mad..get even."

What?!

Chris had this big moronic grin plastered across his face, which was making me nervous.

"What do you mean Alie?" he asked innocently.

Alice looked at the rest of my friends.

"Let's tie him up!"

Before I knew what was happening, Chris jumped ontop of me, and wrestled me down to the mat. He forced me to lay face down on the mat, with my face buried in the musty old foam, while Alice covered my mouth with her hand. Two more boys sat on my legs, and another girl laid across my back so I could'nt move my arms.

I was completely imobile. I couldn't move or speak. In fact I could hardly breathe!

"What can we tie him with?" Chris asked Alice.

"Ahh, we can't use that rope it's too thick. Thoose straps would do nicely though. There's some gaffa tape on stage too, go get it." (Now for thoose of you who don't know, Gaffa tape is the thickest and strongest tape you can buy. It's black, half an inch thick, and it costs $20 a roll)

Struggling helplessly on the mat, I tried to break free. I was furious at myself, I only wanted to cause a distraction for God's sake! Not BE the distraction!

For a moment, Alice slid her hand away from my mouth, but she prevented me from yelling buy pushing my face further into the mat, so all my cries for help were muffled by the thick foam.

"Here!" I heard Chris call.

I could hear the roll of tape being thrown to someone else, and then i was roughly turned over on my back, and a red silk scarf which Alice was wearing in the play was stuffed into my mouth, and a strip of tape was hastily pressed over my lips, preventing ANY noise.

I tried to scream but I was scared I'd choke so I stopped abruptly. Everyone was laughing. I was soo embaressed.

I was then quickly turned onto my stomach again, and Alice ordered Chris to pull my wrists together, and tie them with the strap. I could feel the cool strap being entwined between my wrists, and then I heard the ominous tearing of tape. Chris wrapped tape around my already bound wrists about five times before he tore the roll off. Everyone was really laughing now.

"Now, you two, get his legs together and, and then tape them, at the ankles, and above and below the knees." Alice barked.

My ankles were lashed together with tape, but on a hasty last minute decision, the two boys who had been sitting on my legs, wrapped my legs entirely in tape, from my toes to my knees. Now I was really stuck.

I grunted, and bucked and kicked. In fact I did a good job of knocking the two boys who taped my up over. I then gave them an angry grunt.

Everyone was really laughing now. Even Alice, I thought she was going to wet her pants when I knocked over thoose two boys!

With a final chuckle, Alice got one more silk scarf (a black one) out of her bag and wrapped it around my eyes, blindfolding me. Then Chris grabbed the tape, and wrapped it over the scarf, sealing me into absolute darkness.

Then I could feel myself being picked up and half carried, half dragged, over to the other side of the audiotorium, and dumped. I heard receding giggling, as my captors ran away.
I lay in silence for a while, and then I was surprised to hear a rustling, and then to hear Alice whisper in my ear.

"You know, you never completed your dare.."

I could feel myself blush.

"Don't worry, maybe next time...if you're the one tied up.."

She then took off my gag and took the tape of my wrists, leaving me to struggle in the darkness, thinking about her comment.

Well there. I hope you liked it. Tell me what you think!

See you later!

Chris!