Trish : 01 - Movie Heroine (mm/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Trish : 01 - Movie Heroine (mm/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Trish's stories
01 - Movie Heroine
Story index at the bottom

By Trish

Fri Jul 9 02:02:03 PDT 1999

I just found this site surfing and really love your stories. I became involved with bondage when I was in high school. A college friend of my sister's husband, named Frank, was into making home movies. He thought he was Clint Eastwood and dressed like Dirty Harry or a character from a spaghetti western. He would film his movies at our cabin in the mountains or at friend's homes in the city. Frank would always talk me into being in his movie, usually as a victim or outlaw, which meant I was always getting tied up. I didn't mind because I liked hanging around with them, they were 5 to 6 years older, and found I enjoyed being tightly tied by men.

I still remember the best time I was tied up. Frank was making a police movie. I was to be tied by a burglar robbing my house. They had everything set up when I got home from school. I soon as I entered the house I was lead to my sister's room. Frank said the lighting was better in her room. The real reason, as I found out shortly, was my sister had an old fashioned double bed with a rail footboard.

I asked "Don't you want me to get changed first?" I was wearing a short blue dress.

"No, that's fine. Just take off your shoes."

I removed my Mary Jane's and tossed them in the corner. As Frank positioned the camera tripod, my brother-in-law began to prepare me for my scene. I was facing the bed when he pulled my arms behind me and crossed my wrists. My brother-in-law had been in the army in Vietnam and told stories of securing prisoners. He was good with ropes. He tied my wrists firmly with a long piece of rope, cinching the coils a few times. Next he placed a longer piece around my arms, above the elbows. Drawing the rope together, he wound it around my upper body, below my breasts, pinning my arms to my side.

"Turn around and get up on the bed." I did as I was told and hopped backwards up onto the bed. The bed was tall and my feet were hanging almost a foot off the floor. Next my feet were tightly tied together. Again the coils were cinched between my legs. Another rope was tied around my legs, just above my knees. I shuddered with excitement when he passed his hand between my thighs, cinching the rope around my legs.

Frank now explained the scene to me. I was to try to get loose. A scissors was placed in the desk in the room. I was to hop over to the desk, get the scissors from the draw and free myself.

"Any questions? All set?" I thought to myself 'this will be easy.' Then I was told to 'open up.' The familiar gag was placed in my mouth and tightly tied behind my head. Then a second scarf was tied around my eyes. I was told to lie down on the bed. I fell back and pulled my legs up. Then pushed myself into the middle of the bed. It was hard because my legs were really tied tight and my arms were tied to my side.

"That's good, now roll over." With great difficulty I managed to roll onto my stomach. I was surprised when someone grabbed my hands and tied another rope around them. Next my feet were being pulled up as a hand pushed the rope between my legs. I was being hog-tied. I could not see it, but the end of a very long rope was then tied to the rail at the foot of the bed.

"Ready, action!" I immediately began to trash back and forth. I could barely move my arms. I tried to bend my legs, but the rope from my ankles held them in place. I began to twist my head and felt the blindfold come lose. I rubbed my face against the bed until the scarf came off the top of my head. I tired the same thing with my mouth. But the gag was wedged deep into my mouth.

Because this was a silent 8mm, Frank gave me direction on my performance. He told me to roll over use the rope to pull my feet closer. It was not easy to do. After rocking my legs I fell on my side, then twisted my legs and pushed myself over. I grabbed the rope making the hog-tie and tried to pull my feet under myself. Because my ankles were tied to the foot of the, I had to scoot myself down toward my feet. I became embarrassed as I felt my dress slide up my thigh. Finally my fingers reached my ankles. But I could not find any knots to untie. With my arms secured, I could not maintain this position very long.

Frank said 'cut' and stopped the camera. He untied the knots securing the rope to the bed rail and removed one of the loops. Going back to the camera he started again.

"Now try it."

I pulled vigorously and felt the rope begin to give. I raised my feet in the air as high as I could and tried to kick. The end of the rope came lose from the bed. Again I tried to reach my ankles. Having an idea, I tried to sit up. Rocking with my feet in the air, I managed to sit up and twist my legs backward. I used the hog-tie rope to pull my feet closer. I could still not find any knots. Frank stopped filming again. He came over and untied the knots cinching the coils and around my ankles. On the command of 'action' I dropped back onto my back and tried to stretch my legs out. Again I raised my legs and began to kick. The rope was coming lose. Now it had slack in it and I had to pull the rope with my hands, still kicking. Finally, I was free of the hog-tie. But I was exhausted. Frank repositioned the camera and I relaxed as best I could. I could see and feel that my dress and slip had risen to the top of my legs. But there was no way I could pull them back down. I felt excited again, knowing I was partially exposed and completely helpless in a room with men watching me. I closed my eyes and fantasized about being taken in my present state.

I scooted to the side of the bed and rolled my legs over the edge. Holding my legs against the side, I sat myself up and wiggled forward. I began to slide off the bed, which pushed up my dress and slip in the back, momentarily exposing my pantyhose and panties. I was anxious to stand so my dress would drop back down. My feet touched the floor and I staggered to gain my balance. With my full weight on my feet and legs, my ankles and knees really began to hurt. Having my arms bound to my torso made it almost impossible to bend and get leverage to hop. I was able to take short, painful hops toward the desk. Each hop almost made me fall over. The desk was only six feet away, but seemed like miles. When I was half way there, Frank stopped the action to reposition the camera. By now my gag was soaked from grunts and deep breaths I took while hopping across the floor. I worked my sore jaw but the gag had not loosened. The camera began to roll again. I resumed my painful journey to the edge of the desk. Reaching the edge of the desk, I made short hops to turn myself around and lean back against it. I could not see the drawer behind me and felt for it with my hands. I found the knob and opened it. Now the hard part. I had to bend my knees so my hands could reach into the draw to find the scissors. I grabbed them and stood up. I bounced against the chair in front of the desk and sat down. I tried to cut the rope around my wrists, but it was too tight and my fingers could not work them. I tried to reach around and free my knees. Again I could not reach the rope. Finally I bent up my legs, trying to free my feet. As I bent forward, I almost fell out of the chair. I started to become frantic, wiggling my arms. I had scissors in my hands and still could not get free.

I thought I had one chance. I stood myself up and started to hop back to the bed. I grasped the scissors firmly, not wanting them to fall on the floor. As I hopped my legs felt like they were on fire. Pain shot up from my ankles and around my knees. Half way there and I wait for the camera to be moved again. I look down at my feet. They feel swollen and have changed color. The blood is not circulating and they begin to tingle. 'Action' and I'm on my way again. After an eternity I near the bed. I muster what little strength I have left and a leap up onto the bed. As Frank moves the camera I try to relax. There is a slight relief for my legs down that I'm lying down. When 'action' is called I realize I lost the scissors. I roll myself over and feel for them. The tight ropes excite me, but now I want them off. I find the scissors and try to free my hands. I can't turn my wrists. I bend my arms and try to reach the rope around my chest. I twist my arms and pull my elbows together. Using the bed, I push the rope down enough to reach it with the scissors. Using both hands I cut the rope. I sit up and try to free my ankles. My legs hurt so much I can no longer bend them. I lie back down and go to work on my wrists. Seeing that my situation was hopeless, the action is stopped. Frank moves the camera for a final angle. My brother-in-law takes the scissors and cuts through the rope around my wrists. We start the camera and I work at my wrists, twisting them and pulling the coils with my fingers. Finally my hands are free. I sit up and pull the remaining coils from my wrist. They are deeply impressed and reddened by rope marks. I briefly massage them.

Next I reach up and pull the gag down over my chin. I enjoyed being tied, but didn't like being gagged. I grab the scissors and bend my legs up. When I cut through the rope around my knees only one coil comes free. I have been tied so tight that the bend in my knees keep the rope from unraveling. I stretched out my legs and cut the remaining coils. Now I can bend forward and reach my ankles. I cut the rope and feel the blood return to my feet. I flex my toes to regain circulation. I'm free. I jump off the bed and start to run out of the room. Suddenly I stop. I forgot to remove my gag from around my neck. I bend my head and fight with the knot. The cloth drops to the floor and I run past the camera out of the room. Luckily for me, Frank couldn't afford to do retakes. Unfortunately for me, to save money on editing, he filmed all scenes in sequence. This meant staying tied while the camera and lights were moved or he changed the plot and gave me direction. I had been severely tied for almost an hour. While exhausting, the hopping about was sexually stimulating. I was slightly disappointed when I found out that my best performance did not make it into the final cut. That was OK. There were many more movies and more opportunities for me to be made a helpless captive.