Riley : Actors needed (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Riley : Actors needed (m/m)

Post by Soraka »

by Riley » Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:44 pm

THIS IS A FICTIONAL STORY! IF IT SEEMS EXTREME REMEMBER IT IS FICTION. IT WAS WRITTEN FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT AND THE CHARACTERS ARE ALL FICTIONAL OTHER THEN THE USE OF MY REAL NAME.

I was sent a link for a job from a well-known job board. The ad read "Actors needed-- males between the ages of 14 and 17. Auditions Saturday 9 am; Route 10 at the abandoned prison. Pay $100.00/hr."

I have always wanted to see the prison and I really could use the cash. I am 14 but I have a hardship license and I can drive to go to work or take my mom to doctor’s appointments. I told my mom I was going to apply for a job on Saturday. I didn’t explain what job as it didn't matter unless I got the part. No need to get her excited. She seemed perfectly Ok with this for some reason.

Saturday I got up, put on my loose jeans, black t-shirt, and sneaks. I drove to Route 10 it was about 30 miles away. Everything is far away in Texas. I pulled into the visitors lot and parked. There were some semi-trailers with movie equipment there. A sign said "auditions" and pointed to a gate in the rock wall around the prison. I stepped through the gate and a man asked my name. I said Riley and he wrote it on a list and gave me a form to sign.

He said "It’s a waiver and it’s required." I signed without even reading it.

I was directed to go into the administration office for the prison. A guy in a prison uniform greeted me.

"You will do." he replied, "You have the right look. Do you mind being handcuffed for long periods of time?"

I said, "No I don’t mind,"--little did I think he knew.

He led me out down a hall and through a barred door.

"Go into one of those rooms the size of a closet and put on the uniform there," he said to put my personal items in the plastic bag and to make sure I put my cell phone in the bag.

I put on the orange jumpsuit it said "Juvy" on the back.

When I came out another guy in a guard suit told me to put my hands behind my back. I put my hands behind my back as instructed and said to myself, "Wow this so great!" as he cuffed my hands up. "That’s pretty snug," I complained mildly.

"Sorry," he replied, " they want it to be authentic." With that he quickly wrapped a heavy chain around my waist and snapped a padlock from the cuffs to the chain. The other end of the chain hung down by my feet and had a large ring in it. He grabbed a pair of legcuffs and slammed them on my ankle and ran them through the ring before locking up my other ankle.

He again apologized. "Sorry about all the chains but they want you to have a chance to get used to them before the shoot." He told me he was going to put me in a holding cell to wait until the shoot. This was getting amazing, I thought.

He told me that the first scene would be me in a Court Room and "my lawyer" would do all the talking. "All you have to do is say yes when the Judge asks you if you are pleading guilty," he added, matter of factly.

We started to walk and I said "Ouch!" a few times because the legcuffs were pretty snug. He led me down a hall into the main prison past a bunch of cells. Next he led me through a door and down some stairs into the basement. There were cells on both sides of the hall that had heavy steel doors and had signs over them that said "Solitary".

"Sorry," he said, for the third time, "I 'm gonna have to leave you here for a while. They're about to film in the main prison."

"What?" I replied in amazement, "you’re going to leave me here all alone chained up like this?"

"Yup, that’s the way they want it, he replied apologetically.

"No need to be sorry," I assured him, "this is awesome!"

He asked if I wanted the light on or off. I said "on".

"I thought so," he smirked, as he slammed shut the door. It made a loud thud. I heard him put keys in the lock and heard his footsteps going further away.

There was nothing in the cell. Just four solid rock walls, a steel door, a hole in the floor for a toilet, a hook next to it, and a bare light bulb on the ceiling with a hook next to that. I pulled on the cuffs to see how far they would move from my waist. It barely budged at all as the chain was pretty snug around my waist. I shuffled around the cell. I liked the sound of the chains dragging on the floor. But, it didn’t take long to get bored so I sat on the floor with my back against the wall. After a while I fell asleep handcuffed and leg-ironed in solitary confinement.

I woke up when I heard the sound of keys in the door. I figured it must have been about an hour. A guy in a guard suit took me down a few halls and into the Court Room. I was led up to a table at the front. There were cameras all around. The guy that was supposed to be my lawyer presented a case. He said I was a car jacker and in the end he said I was pleading guilty.

The Judge peered sternly from behind his bench and said: "Riley xxxxxxx do you understand that you are pleading guilty to unlawful use of a motor vehicle?"

I thought it was very strange that he used my real name. But, I wanted the job so I said: "Yes sir, your Honor, I plead guilty."

"Well then Riley," he replied, "to protect this community from the likes of you I am going to give you the maximum sentence of three years in a maximum security prison. May God rest your soul. Guards, take him away!" he commanded. This was getting really realistic, I thought to myself.

The guards led me out of the Court and one of them said: "You're gonna be loaded onto a prison bus and they would drive around for an hour and bring you and the rest of them back to the prison."

I wondered how many others there were. He took me out in the yard and there was a bus with metal mesh over the windows. There were about twelve other boys getting on the bus. Each one of them was handcuffed, with chains around their waists and wearing leg irons, like me. We shuffled in as best we could, needing some help getting up the stairs. I noticed they had a camera mounted at the front. They locked us into our seats with a thick leather seat belt, and padlocked this too.

The boy sitting next to me seemed anxious. He told me they used his real name, which he found very strange. I said they used mine to.

We drove around for a while and came back to the prison. We were shuffled off the bus and into the yard. A guard told us the rules:

"There will be absolutely no talking or you go to solitary. And no fighting or you have time added to your sentence." This was getting harsher by the minute.

Finally they led us into the prison, still all cuffed up with leg irons rattling, and and put us into separate cells. They pulled a handle at the end of the cell block and all the cells slammed shut.

We sat there for about an hour then the boy in the cell next to me said "When do you think they are coming back?" I could not see him because there was a cinder block wall between the cells. But I could tell from his voice that he was the boy from the bus.

"I don’t know," I said, trying to sound reassuring.

"Do we have to stay chained up if they are not filming?" he asked.

"I don’t know but," I blurted out, "I think it’s really awesome! We are not going to get these cuffs off until they decide to let us go. It’s like really being arrested. Haven’t you ever wanted to be handcuffed?"

He admitted he had, "Yes but not for so long, and my cuffs are way too snug."

About that time there was a loud clanking and both our cells opened up. There was a guard at both of our doors.

"You boys were told not to talk. Now you are going to the hole."

The other boy said, "But, I have to be home by 8 pm."

I heard the guard say in a commanding voice: "No Brian your sentence is two years. You signed the paper work at the gate and you plead guilty."

Brian responded pleadingly, "Yes but that was just for the movie!"

"Well that’s not what the papers say," the guard answered him.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by Riley » Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:00 am

Solitary

I was taken down to the basement to the same cell as before. There was a stool in the middle of the room. I was led in and uncuffed. "That’s a relief," i thought. But then he put the cuffs back on me in front. He got up on the stool and locked a leg-cuff to the hook on the ceiling. Then he locked the other legcuff to the handcuffs so my hands were hung over my head.

"Sorry kid they said you had to be punished," he answered.

"For what," I replied, beginning to feel really helpless now. "This is just a movie audition, isn't it?"

" You’re so naive," he sneered. "You were chosen because you frequent TUG sites. You were all chosen for that reason. And," he added, "What do you mean you came here on you own? You were sent a link to a job through a national job board, right?"

"Yeah," I remembered, growing really afraid now.

" Well," the guard said tightening my cuffs even further, "they just cut and pasted their header into the email. If you would have checked the senders email address you would have noticed it was spelled wrong.

"But how did they know we would come?" I asked.

"They took a chance. If you are into TUG's and you get an email invite to a prison you’re going accept it. Right? And if you did not come they figured maybe you weren’t all that into TUG's," he laughed.

"This is pretty uncomfortable. How long am I going to be hung up like this?" I asked.

"About an hour. They just want you to know they are in control. You are on a reality show aimed at young men into TUG's. It’s not a TV show. It’s an Internet show--pay for view sort of. You really will be here for three years," he added ominously.

"But you will be paid $100.00 an hour for forty hours a week. You’re all juveniles so your parents had to co-sign. They will get $200.00 an hour. So for that kind of dough no one has refused yet. You will attend class four hours a day. The teachers are from an exclusive private school and you will receive a diploma from them. No one will ever have to know you graduated from this campus. The diploma will come from their main campus."

He left me to contemplate my situation. I had always dreamed of being locked up against my will and not being able to change my mind. But three years!! That’s a really long time. But the longer the sentence. The more it will drive home the fact that this is for real. It’s like they read my mind.

Then it clicked. The survey I was sent about TUG's. It must have been at least three months ago. "Oh well" I thought, "I got myself into this. I wish I would have known that I was going to have to live out my fantasies when I filled out that survey. Maybe I would have been a little more careful in how I answered their questions." My head was swimming on how my fantasies were about to become a really harsh reality.

The hour passed fast. I was glad because my wrists really hurt. A guard came into the cell it was a different guard this time. He unlocked the cuffs from the legcuffs hanging from the ceiling. My arms dropped fast like lead weights. He had to almost catch me from falling.

He took off the cuffs and in a rather angry tone barked: "Put your hands behind your back!" He grabbed one wrist, twisted it and cuffed it up tight. Then he grabbed my other one.

"Owe, not so rough!" I pleaded.

"Don't telll me what to do cuz I can be your worst nightmare." He cuffed my hands back to back in a pair of rigid handcuffs(See attachment). Then he locked them to the chain around my waist and bent me down. "Put your ankles closer together or I will put handcuffs on your ankles."

I pulled my feet together and he put a padlock in the chain so my ankles were about six inches apart. "You are already being punished for talking. Don’t let me hear a sound come from this cell or you will be sorry. Wait,"he added, " I' m not done with you move over here. "

I moved over to the hook in the floor and he unlocked the padlock and locked each cuff right to the hook so my ankles were about an inch apart and locked to the hook.

"A few hours locked to up like that and maybe you will have a new respect for the rules," he barked. He turned off the light and shut the door.

It was pitch dark and with my ankles so close together I was afraid to sit down. I stood there for maybe an hour or two with my legs getting sore like spaghetti when I got shaky I sat down. It hurt my wrists when I hit the hard concrete floor but not as bad as my legs hurt standing there. I was wondering how long I would be handcuffed. I had put in the survey that I would like to be handcuffed behind my back and not know when I was getting loose. Did they think that meant I wanted to be handcuffed for 24 hours or something? Shit how did I get in this situation? On the other hand it was pretty exciting. I was left like that all night.

In the morning the lights went on and the cell door opened. My eyes burned, when they were exposed to the light, and my shoulders ached too.

It was the nice guard. "Damned," he said, "How long have you been locked to that hook?"

" I don’t know; it was about an hour after you left me."

"Sorry Larry’s a bit of a sadist. I think that’s why he got to be one of your guards." I wondered what he meant by that. He unlocked my ankles from the hook but my hands stayed cuffed behind my back. He put a stainless steel bowl of cereal on the floor.

I asked if he could take the handcuffs off for me to eat. He said he was sorry but I was going to be handcuffed for a long time and he was not allowed to change that. It was the first time I had eaten since I left home the other morning and I was starving. I crawled over to the bowl and dug in.

Then I had to use the rest room. I told the guard and he unlocked my cuffs from the chain and told me to get my hands in front. "When you get your hands in front pull down your pants and hover over the hole. When you get done put this on," he said handing me a strange device.

"What is it?" I asked.

The guy smiled,"It’s a rubber sleeve; they call it a catheter. You put it over your privates like a rubber. Then you hook a tube to it and attach it to this bag on your leg. What the hell? It’s so you can pee in the bag. That way you can stay cuffed up."

"How long am I going to be cuffed like this?" I pleaded.

"For a real long time kid," he said, onimously.

" I am going to step out so you can have some privacy. Yell when you are done."

So I did my duty and put the contraption on. I was not happy. "I'm ready," I yelled to the guard.

"Sorry kid. Get your hands up behind your back again so I can lock them to the chain."

"The chain is too tight its digging my waist." I complained. He told me he could get a belt if I preferred.

I said okay. He left for a few minutes and then returned. He unlocked the chain and it fell to the ground. Then he put the belt on it was pretty tight.

"Sorry it has to be tight so you can’t shimmy it down. You're so skinny you don’t have hips." He took one cuff off ran it through the hook in the belt and recuffed me. He asked who put the rigid cuffs on me.

"That Larry guy. He padlocked the belt on so I had no chance for escape. Do I really have to urinate in this thing?"

"Sorry kid. They were going to make you wear a diaper so you would never have a reason to have your hands in front."

"Who was going to take the diaper off and put one on?" I asked the guard.

"Part of the contract is that no one including other kids can see you naked or see your privates. Lucky for you. They said that the prisoners could put the diapers on themselves."

"But I would have to be un-handcuffed to do that," I offered.

The guard replied," Yeah, this way you can stay cuffed. You just get to have your hands in front of you long enough to use a toilet and wipe."

"Wow, you guys thought of everything. This has got to be against the law," I complained.

"No," he said, "kids can be committed to boot camps against their will for drugs. Minors don’t have any rights in most states. Especially in the state of Texas. But you choose your punishment and signed an agreement. That would hold up in a court of law even in California.," he said laughing. And then he left me.

"Wow!" I had been handcuffed for about 24 hours now and the guy was not offering to take them off. He left the light on for me but it really was boring in solitary. Hours ticked away and I was just numb; I could not even think.

The door opened and the guard had a bowl in his hands. He said it was spaghetti.

I said "smells good."

"I am not supposed to do this but I am going to stay with you until you are done eating. Spaghetti on your face will start a rash. I have a wet rag for your face. Don’t tell anyone. You are supposed to be alone at all times when you’re in solitary." I ate and he wiped my face.

Then he asked if I had to use the restroom. I said no. He said you won’t get another chance until dinner time.

"But I don’t have to number 2," I answered honestly.

"Can I have my hands in front for a few minutes anyway?"

"Sorry I could get fired."

"Then I do have to use the restroom."

"You already told me you didn’t. Please don’t take advantage of my kindness," he said.

"Please I just have to have my hands free for a minute."

He replied: "Please don’t ask me again. I don’t want to leave you here like this," pointing to the hook in the floor.

" I’m sorry; I will be okay."

"Alright then I am going to leave you. Larry will be here for your dinner."

Great. I was all alone again with these dammed handcuffs on. It was so boring. It was comforting to know Brian was in the cell next to me. I was sure he was still there. After each meal I heard the cell door open like he was getting his meal. I wondered was he still handcuffed.

After what seemed like a lifetime I heard keys in the door. It was Larry. I was glad to see anyone-- even Larry. He told me to turn around.

"Good you’re still in rigid cuffs. But what’s this? Is Bob going soft on you?" He pulled me over to the drain and locked my ankles together over the hole. Then he brought a bowl of beans. He helped me down to my knees and he left. I ate. He came back and took the bowl. I asked if he could help me up so I could sit on my butt instead of on my stomach. He said no and shut the door. I struggled for a long time and finally ended up on my butt.

I sat there for an hour or two and the cell opened up. It was Larry. "You've been in in solitary for 24 hours. You can go back to your cell now. I hope you learned your lesson," he added. He unlocked my ankles from the hook but put the lock in the chain so my ankles were about six inches apart. He stood me in the hall and got Brian, whose ankles were close together too. We slowly shuffled up the hall to the stairs. It took forever to get up the stairs. Soon we were in our cells. But, it felt so good to sit on that thin mattress. Even if I was still cuffed up!
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by Riley » Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:52 pm

Orintation

Brian and I had returned to our cells and were just settling in. A loud, stern voice came over the intercom. "I need everyone out in front of your cells," it said. The doors opened and we all stood in front of our cells looking over the railing. I looked at the other prisoners. There were quite a few. Everyone had their hands cuffed behind their backs and their ankles were cuffed. I noticed most had chained handcuffs only Brian and I had rigid handcuffs and a few had hinged cuffs. We were all together there was me, Brian and six guys with hinged cuffs. It was like we were segregated.

We were all on the third floor. A man was down on the first floor he had a microphone.

"Welcome to orientation," he began. "You may be wondering what’s going on. Is this a movie audition? No. You were all chosen because you are members of TUG sites. You may remember filling out a survey about TUG's. On one part of the survey you were asked if you had fantasies about prison. If you answered yes you were put at the top of the list. You will only be subjected to things that you answered yes to on the survey. That’s why some of you have rigid handcuffs, others have hinged, and still others have chained handcuffs. You all signed papers at the gate stating that you would like to be committed to our fine facility. Your sentence was decided by you on the survey. We did not consider boys who would chose less than a year.

"You are all on a reality show on the internet. The show targets boys between the ages of 10 and 21. We can have some control over who watches because they have to pay to be members. We already have over 9000 viewers. Your parents all signed waivers to commit you to this facility. Whether it was to straighten you out or because we convinced them this is what you like and it’s safer for you here than to have you looking for men on the internet. You will be paid $100.00 per hour for 40 hours a week That’s $4000.00 a week. Your parents will receive $200.00 per hour for a 40 hour work week. Now don’t think that there is anything fake about this just because it’s a reality show. This is a real prison-- only stricter. If you try to escape your sentence will be doubled. If you break the rules you will be punished and the punishment will come from your survey. You will be given the rules and more details throughout the week.

"There are 60 boys right now. At the end of six month’s there will be a contest and 15 viewers will join your ranks. They have to meet certain criteria. No fatties, no ugly’s and they have to have a lot of yes answers on their surveys. Every months 15 will be added to your ranks. If one of you completes his sentence you will be repalced that same day.

"Now you will be taken to the shower 15 at a time. When you get there your waist restraints will be removed. Go behind the curtain. Get your hands in front of you. Take off your uniforms: they have Velcro seams. There will be a pair of scissors. Cut you’re under wear off. Once you are undressed get in the shower. The water will start to run for 5 minutes. When the water stops take the shampoo that is in the bottle with skull and cross bones and rub it all over your body. Use a liberal amount especially in your hair. This will kill all body lice. Once you have covered your body you will have 5 minutes for it to soak in and activate. Then you will have 15 minutes to shower make sure to use regular shampoo and body soap to remove all the pesticide. When you get out you will have a clean uniform and new underwear with Velcro seams. You will have 5 minutes to put them on. Put the leather belt on with the hook to the back. Make sure it is snug. If it is not the guard will tighten it and trust me you don’t want that. Once the belt is on sit on the bench and get your hands behind your back. There will be a padlock on the hook on the belt. Lock the handcuffs to the hook. And step out of the curtain," he concluded, finally.

Brian,me and 13 other boys were in the first group. It was a long ways to the showers walking in leg irons and handcuffs,to the first floor. Then we went down another into the basement and way down a hall. When we got there our waist restaraints were removed and everyone went into their stalls. I quikly sat down and got my hands in front of me. I put on the bug killer I could not reach my head because the handcuffs were chained to the legcuffs by a 3 foot chain. So I had to bend way down to get my hands on my head. With that done I stood there waiting for the water to turn on again. It started burning like crazy. I heard Brian start to whimper and soon I was whimpering too. Finally the water came on and washed that crap away. After a nice shower I got out and put my uniform on. This time it was a black and white striped pair of pants and a shirt. It fit better than the jumpsuit.

I sat down gwith my hands still cuffed and got my hands behind my back and then tried to lock the handcuffs to the belt. It wasn’t easy, but I finally I lined the padlock up and leaned against the wall. I heard a click. I pulled and my hands were securely locked to the belt. I thought: "This sucks-- now they have me so scared I am locking myself up." I stepped out from behind the curtain. All the other boys were out there waiting. That is everyone but Brian. I could hear him struggling to get the lock on. The guard said "Mr. xxxx why are you not ready?"

"I can’t get the lock on," Brian complained. He pulled him out. He turned him around and locked him up.

"Back to your cells gentlemen."

I was behind Brian on his way back to the cells. I had not noticed how good looking he was until now. He was lean and muscular. He had blonde hair and blue eyes just like me. He looked pretty sweet all chained up. I just wanted to go lay next to him on his bunk. Don't get me wrong I am not gay. I mean I like guys but not for anything sexual. Soon we were back in our cells and the doors shut. It took about an hour for everyone to get showered. Once everyone was in there cells the lights were turned off. Other then a small light like a night light so the guards could see us-- or maybe it was for the guys watching on the net.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by Riley » Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:53 pm

3rd Day

I woke up early. The cell doors were opening. I went to the door and all the boys were lining up and going down stairs. I followed. I guess they had been instructed what to do while Brian and I were in solitary. We all went down the stairs to the first floor. There was a stainless table that ran down the middle of the floor and it had benches on both sides. We all sat down then the guards brought out the stainless steel dog bowls. Oatmeal! I would have preferred somothing less sticky. We all stuck our faces into the bowls and ate. At least they gave us a generous amount. We looked funny with oatmeal all over our lower faces. The guards wiped it off with a rough, wet towel.

After we ate we all went back to our cells. After each meal I was given seven minutes to do #2 and empty the bag on my leg (I am not going to keep writing it just assume I used the restroom after each meal). We had the rest of or meals and it was an uneventful day.

4th day

We woke up and ate as usual and went back to our cells. Around 11am the cells opened up and a voice came over the intercom ``All prisoners stand in front of your cell." Everyone came out. They started at the other end. Each boy was un-handcuffed and then they would go to the next one. Finally they got to Brian. He said `" How long have I been handcuffed? "

The guard was a new one he was about 20. He was nice looking and seemed mean like Larry. He told Brian "You’ve been handcuffed for 72 hours’’.

Then the guards said: "Back into your cells’’.

I said to the guard ``You forgot me’’.

He said ``No I didn’t. Get you’re ass back into your cell’’. I thought what the hell is this about.

We sat in our cells for an hour and then they let us out for lunch. They told us we could talk for now on unless we were told otherwise. Brian talked to me first.

"My name is Brian.’’ I answered ``I know I heard the guards say your name. How old are you?’’

"I am 14. How old are you?’’

"The same. What is your handle on the net?’’

"Brianbound.’’

"Mine is Rileycuffedup. I think I seen you on Stories Of Tie Up Games.’’

"Yeah, I am on there. I think I seen one of your stories on there about paintball.’’

" Yeah, that’s me." I asked, "Why do you think they left the cuffs on me’’?

"I don’t know. What did you put on that survey?’’

"I am not sure I think there was a question that said How long would you consider being handcuffed for? I think I answered seven days because it was the longest choice.’’

Brian said , "No because I put fivedays and they took mine off.’’ Just then the guards told us lunch was over and we headed to back to our cells.

When we got to our cells they told us to stand in front of our cells. They came to the last five cells. ( everyone else was left uncuffed but we all had legcuffs on) The first guy got handcuffed in front with chained handcuffs. They did the same with the next two. Then they got to Brian. The guy pulled a pair of hinged cuffs out.

Brian started crying. ``Please not behind my back.’’ The guard said no in front. Brian still begged not to be cuffed.

The guard just laughed at him and cuffed his hands to the belt in front. ``This was your idea Brian. You put that you wanted to be handcuffed for five days. On the question would you want breaks you put yes. You just had your break. You put your favorite cuffs as rigid and hinged and you said you liked them in front or in back. So now you get hinged ones in front.’’

"Please take them off. Please,’’ Brian begged.

"`No way-- you and Riley are celebrities. The viewers like you the best. That’s because you are the sickest puppies here. Riley answered his survey and said he liked rigid handcuffs only and he would consider being handcuffed for seven days straight with no breaks. Yeah, you guys are some real sick fu---ups.’’ He seemed to really enjoy demeaning us.

Then he came to my cell. ``You’re not really going to keep me handcuffed for a week are you?’’
"Yes we are, Riley. Remember the part of the survey that asked what kind of restraints you would like to try. You were able to take pictures from the net and you could also check off pictures that were on the survey. Well you uploaded a picture of these.’’ (See attachment) He held up a pair of rigid handcuffs made of iron. There was a cuff on each end and a strip of metal between that held the cuffs about an inch apart. They looked like something out of a medieval dungeon. ``Well the boys on the net think we should put these on you now.’’

"Awesome, so you're taking my handcuffs off.’’

" No way; your friends on the net thought we should put them on above your elbows.’’

"Oh no please. My arms are really sore as it is.’’ `

"Well now there really going to hurt. Do you still like TUG's? You sick fu—er.’’ He turned me around put the thing on and locked it with a padlock. `` Those boys on the net voted you as the cutest. They keep making all kinds of suggestions about what to do with you. Have fun see you at dinner time. ‘’ We were locked back in our cells.

A few more hours and we were let out for dinner. Brian and I sat next to each other. They unlocked his hands from the belt. I was the only one left with my hands behind my back. So everyone else got a divided metal tray and plastic cutlery I got the bowl. Brian asked if I minded if he looked at the rigid irons on my elbows.

"That looks severe.’’

I said, " Yeah, and my arms are burning."

He said he could rub them. He was done eating so he stood up and rubbed my arms. When the guards saw him they came and locked his cuffs to his belt. He begged them not to and they had to rustle with him but they succeeded.

He said,"Riley I don’t know how much longer I can stand this!’’

" Brian you only have about a day and a half to go. Don’t give them the satisfaction.’’

"Riley how are you going to make it? You've got so long to go. Are your wrists sore?''

"Yes and my arms hurt. It would help if I could just be able to stretch my arms out for a few minutes.’’

Brian offered, "I agree with the guys watching. You are the best looking boy here.’’ He blushed and smiled all at once. For a moment I almost forgot where I was. The guards let us sit around for about an hour after we ate. Brian and I talked a lot and I was glad he was in the cell next to mine. Eventually we were herded back to our cells.

At bedtime Bob (the nice guard) was on duty. He came into my cell and started to take the rigid iron off my arms. He tried all his keys and none fit. He asked me who put them on me. I said ``The new young guard.’’

He said ``Oh shit he left and he has his keys with him. Probably did it on purpose. I will get the keys from him in the morning and take that thing off.’’

"Thanks, it really hurts my shoulder blades being held so close together.’’

"Well I can get the nurse to rub some ointment on your back.’’

I asked ``Can you have Brian do it.’’

"You kind of like him do you? "

"Yes kinda.’’

"Well I would let him except that the bosses will see it on the cameras. Andl I could get fired. Do you still want the nurse to come?’’

I said ``Sure.’’ He left me and in about 10 minutes the nurse came.

It was a male nurse, which was kind of a relief. He rubbed some deep heat on me and gave me some Codeine pills.

"Their getting to watch you handcuffed and all," the nurse said. "I don’t think its bending the rules to give you a pain killer. They’re maximum strength so you should sleep good and not feel anything.’’

I asked ``Can you please give Brian some. He can’t stand being handcuffed any longer.’’

The nurse said I don’t know I can’t give everyone this stuff.’’ I almost cried. ``Please he told me he doesn’t think he can stand it any longer.’’

" Brian’s lucky he has such a good friend. Rather than see you suffer worrying about him I’ll do it and in the morning I will prescribe some nerve pills for both of you and they will give them to you every six hours.’’

"Thank you so much I didn’t know if I could make it for seven whole days.’’

"You’ll be alright. About 9000 young men are depending on you. Good night.’’
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by Riley » Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:47 am

5th Day

I woke up well rested. The guard Sam was still on duty. “Good morning Riley. I let you sleep in. It is 9:00. Your buddy Brian just woke up a few minutes ago. I can bring your Breakfast or the two of you can go down to the tables alone.” I decided we would go to the tables. That way Brian and I could have some time alone. I was amazed at how well I felt. I guess that a full night’s sleep really helped. My muscles must have really relaxed. My shoulders didn’t hurt and my wrists felt way better.

We stepped outside our cells and everyone started clapping. Sam explained, “The website just grew to 12,000 viewers. You two were voted as the best prisoners. You are way ahead of the rest. Because of you guys everyone got $500.00 put in their commissary.”

I said “What’s commissary?”

“Commissary is stuff you can buy. There is a computer down there against the wall. It only shows our store. In our store you can buy sneakers. There’s about 40 kind’s most are all black to go with your uniforms. You can buy food and Koolaid, shampoo’s, cream rinse, soap. They have alternative uniforms like jeans and a blue jean shirt with your number on the chest. There’s all kinds of stuff-- and there are restricted items. You can’t buy soda’s or magazines or news items. Your not allowed to have any news from the outside world. Anyway, everyone is happy because you got them a $500.00 bonus.

I asked “Can’t we use our wages for that?”

“No your wages are invested in multiple stocks. So that your money should grow by at least ¼ but has the potential to triple. The money in your commissary will be earned in prison jobs and bonuses like this one."

When we got to the first floor he showed us the computer. There was a poster of me with my hands behind my back and the rigid irons. It said 12,000 viewers and growing. I said “I thought you were getting the rigid irons off me?”

“Ryan is not here yet. He’s scheduled at 10:00.” There was a list by the computer it ranked each prisoner by rank. Brian was a close second and everyone else was way behind.

Sam sat us down at the table and took Brian’s handcuffs off. He said “Brian you’re getting another break.” We had fried eggs and bacon. Brian’s were on a steel plate mine tossed in a bowl. Brian ate his then he used his fork and fed me.

Brian started to talk. “Hey Riley when we get out do you think you might want to be my friend? Maybe we could be roommates together at college. I’m pretty sure my old friends will have forgotten me by the time we are released.”

“Sure Brian I really like you and we both like TUG's. When we leave here we will have a lot in common. I mean-- who else will we be able to talk to about our time behind bars?” I had to laugh. Just a few days ago I was a regular kid. Now I am a prisoner.

Brian said “Riley you still have to be handcuffed behind your back for 3 more days. How can you stand it?”

“Well Brian my mom was about to lose our house. She is a maid at a hotel and can’t get a better job. I have thrown papers and stuff but only get about $50.00 a week. If I stay here my mom will get to keep the house. Maybe she can retire soon. Don’t you need the money Brian? ”

“No my parents are quite well off. That’s why it really hurts that they signed the papers.”

“But Brian maybe they were trying to protect you. If they thought you were trying to find tuggers to hook up with. They might have been afraid you would get raped. I mean what if you hooked up with Rileycuffedup? Sounds like it could be another kid .What if I was 30 or older. You would not know.”

“Well I guess that could be true. But they could have asked me.”

“Oh," I replied, "so your parents confront you and ask if you like to be tied up? Would you say yes? Most likely not. That’s probably what they thought too. “ After an hour of bantering Sam took us back to our cells.

Once we were in our cells Ryan came and had us stand in front of them.” Sam says you don’t like your new jewelry. Sorry I can’t take it off. I forgot the key at home.”

“You know that you have the key please take it off.’’

“Sorry Riley.” He moved over to Brian. “Well Brian your break is over.” He pulled a pair of rigid cuffs off his belt. Brian started crying and saying he wanted the hinged cuffs.

“Well Brian that’s not the worst of it. I am going to handcuff you behind your back.”

“Please not behind my back.”

“Turn your ass around. Or I will turn you around." Brian started to turn then he panicked and tried to run. Ryan was on top of him like a cat. Soon Brian was all chained up.

All the sudden I cracked. “You mother fu—er. Why do you have to pick on him? Is it because he is weaker?” I spit in his face. Ryan blew his whistle and two more guards came running. They grabbed me and drug me in my cell and pinned me down on my bed. Ryan left and came back with one of those rolling red tool boxes like mechanics have. He opened the top drawer and pulled out a picture. Our tracking software shows you looked at this picture over 100 times. Then you uploaded it as one of your favorites on the survey. It was the picture of the cute skater from that bondtopde.net website. (See attachment) Well Riley now you can know just what he felt like.” They took off the rigid irons that he said he didn’t have the keys for. Then they took off my handcuffs and put on a chained pair that he got out of the toolbox with a bunch of other stuff. They put a dog choke chain around my neck and ran the chain down my back. They pulled my wrists halfway up my back in an awkward way. Then they locked my wrists to the middle of the chain. They took the chain from my leg irons and locked them to the end of the chain and padlocked my two ankle cuffs together so I could not seperatee them. So my ankles were chained to the choke chain. If I wanted to relieve my legs I could straighten them and tighten the chain around my neck. If I wanted to stretch my arms I had the same choice. It looked so awesome when it was the skater. It felt just like it looked. Like you would be miserable and want to be let free real bad. It gave me a huge boner. Damn boner always betrays me!

Ryan said, "Now I bet you’re sorry you spit on me. Asshole."

I didn’t really mind I was chained up just like the boy in the picture. It was awesome. My arms were getting sore but that was the whole idea of the torture. Then my legs started to cramp. That was also part of the torture. But the boy in the picture probably only had to endure this for an hour. What if Ryan made me stay like this all day? Excitement started to be replaced with fear.I could hear Brian crying in the cell next to me. I felt more sorry for him then for myself. I wondered how long that jerk would leave me in this position. I was feeling like Brian --how long could I stand this? If I could not hold this position anymore would they let me choke to death?

Ryan came to check on me. “Well is it as fun as you thought it would be?” He patted me on the head and was petting my hair. It felt like he was being nice but his mouth was as mean as ever.

I said ”No it’s painful and I am afraid that I will choke. Please let me go. I am sorry. I was scared for Brian. I should not have spit on you. Please let me go.”

“Okay you apologized so you will only be left like this for an hour and a half.”

“How long has it been?”

“15 Minutes so there’s an hour and 15 minutes to go.”

"Please can’t you just make it an hour?”

He patted me on the head. “You’re pretty tough Riley you can go for an hour and 15 minutes. If you keep it up I will keep your ass chained up for two or yhree hours.”

“Okay, okay I’m sorry. An hour and 15 minutes is okay.”

“Your dam rite it’s okay. I’ll decide how long to punish you. I don’t need your permission.”

When an hour and a half had passed he let me out. Then he put the rigid cuffs on through the hook in the belt behind my back. He laughed and reminded me I had about three more days left with my hands cuffed behind my back. “That’s a long time Riley and you chose it.”

I gave him my best puppy dog eyes and said, “I know I have to keep my hands behind my back for the whole punishment. But can you please handcuff Brian in front? He didn’t choose behind the back only on his survey. You can even keep him in the rigid ones. He hates them. He still will want to be un-handcuffed. He’s at his breaking point.”

“Well the guy’s on the net can still enjoy watching you being handcuffed behind your back 24 hours a day. I am not doing it to be nice. It’s difficult having to let two of you be catered to hand and foot because your hands are cuffed behind your back.” He patted me on the head again. I will cuff him in front to make my job easier."

He went to Brian’s cell and cuffed him in front. He shouted to me “you have to stop interfering with what I do to Brian. Remember you still have three days to go and that’s not changing no matter what. But then you like it right sicko?” I didn't reply, fearing his wrath.

After a while we got to go to lunch. Brain was thanking me over and over again. He ate and then he fed me. He said he didn’t know if he was going to make it. I said “You only have about 20 more hours left.” And the other boys encouraged him too.

“You know just what to say to make it easier for me, ” he replied.

After lunch they let us stand outside our cells for a few minutes to talk. When we were told to return to our cells Brian kissed me on my cheek real softly and fast. I let a tear slip out and he looked crest fallen. He said” I’m sorry.”

“No its okay, I answered, "I liked it. That's a tear of joy.” He smiled turned and disappeared into his cell.

We sat around In our cells for a few more boring hours. We didn’t have TV’s in our cells. The time didn’t seem to bother me as bad. I just kept thinking of Brian kissing me. I liked him kissing me I decided not to tell him that I didn’t want to have sex with a boy. Beacuse If he did want, it to hurt his feelings. Or worse he might not like me any more and that would kill me.

Finally dinner time came Brian sat across from me this time. He usually sat next to me. He ate and he also fed me, with my hands still handcuffed behind my back. He still had the rigid cuffs on but they unlocked them from his waist. It was amusing watching him feed me. He kept saying "owe" and he could hardly hold the fork. We were talking and then a white light shined on the cinderblock wall at the end of the cellblock. Then a film started it was Brian and me standing outside our cells, which clearly showed Brian kissing me.

I started crying real hard. Ryan came with a blanket and got me and Brian. He draped the blanket over our heads and took us to Brains cell. We sat on the bed with Ryan between us. He put his arm around us. “Boys they were clapping for you. They didn’t laugh. They like you guys." I was crying so hard I didn’t know what he said.

Then I heard Brian say, “Riley he said they like us they were clapping for us.” I stopped crying.

Ryan said “These guys are all tuggers like you. We only took boys that checked the box-I like to be tied by other boys.”

I said Ryan “Why are you being nice to us?”

“I like you guys.”

“But your usually so mean.”

“Sorry about that but I have a devious side. I like chaining you up. The more you beg to get loose the better I like it. Brian, I could take your cuffs off right now with this key. But I won’t if it were up to me I would make you guys stay cuffed up longer." He kind of chuckled and added, ”Do you guys want to go back down with the other boys now?” We said yes. “Well we can’t have you go down there with tears on your face. I will go get a rag. He left and came back with a rag. He wiped our faces and told us to smile. Then he snapped my handcuffs down tighter. I said "owe". Ryan said “Don’t expect me to keep being nice to you. I might loosen the cuffs when you get back to your cell. It really hurt but I knew better than to ask him to loosen them.

The other boys were all glad to see us. They said “You guys are so awesome; Brian you’re pretty sweet;” And stuff like that. They seemed to really like Brian. Ryan told us that Brian’s rating went up after he kissed me. Now all the guys wanted to be our friends. It made my ordeal a lot easier to take.

Eventually we were taken back to our cells my cuffs were loosened and I had my nightly shower. When I got back to my cell the nurse was there. He gave me some pain killers and Brian got some to. I was glad Brian would sleep good and he would get his cuffs off around 10:00. I dozed off, still handcuffed behind my back, with thoughts of Brian. I dreamt we could get married and live on a private island. . Kind of a strange fantasy to have about somebody you don’t want to have sex with.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by Riley » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:08 am

Day 6

The doors slid open at 5am. Bob was on duty.” Morning Riley time to get up. How are your arms?”

“There Okay. The pain pills let me relax and my arms don’t hurt so bad in the morning. But my wrists hurt pretty bad. Can you loosen the cuffs?”

“Sorry Riley they want them to stay pretty snug. If it was up to me I would take the dammed things off you. I don’t like what they are doing to you boys. I would not have taken this job but I have a son your age and a wife. I was unemployed for a year. I had experience as a prison guard so they took me.”

They marched us down to the tables and served breakfast. I was glad to see Brian and asked him, “Hey are you getting your cuffs off today?”

“ Ya, I am really looking forward to it.”

Bob came up and said “Well then this should make you happy. You’re getting another hour break.”

“Sweet can Riley get a break?”

“Sorry he checked no breaks on his survey and they want to make him stay cuffed through Saturday with no breaks. Everyone is getting a surprise today. You will get visitation for one hour. I bet you miss your parents already.”

Brian answered “Sure do. I want to see my brother too.”

“Sorry Brian only parents get to visit and they will be on the other side of a glass window. No contact.”

I said “Well at least we get to see our parents and I don’t have any brothers or sisters.” We ate as usual Brian fed me before eating his own breakfast. Bob told us they were going to be moving some guys around to different cells. There’s a set of twins and they are gaining popularity on the net. So they are being moved closer to me and Brian. They have to be in separate cells. No one is allowed to share a cell for some reason. When we were done eating we talked for about an hour. Then Bob told Brian to put his hands behind his back. Brian complained and wanted them in front he started to fight but Bob got a control hold on him and cuffed him up in rigid cuffs behind his back. Bob said he was sorry he had to follow orders. So we were taken to our cells and the twins were taken to their new cells.

This next portion is being written in Ryan the guards’ point of view.

Today I am working the 9:00am shift. Now, Riley wrote in a blog that he has an average build lean but not skinny. In reality he weighs 128lbs and is 5’11” tall. He is slightly built and very androgynous. He has very soft shiny blonde hair and awesome blue eyes. No body hair and soft white skin. So he’s the girly, cute boy but he is so tough. I know having his hands behind his back all this time must be driving him crazy but he’s not going to give me the satisfaction of knowing it. He’s like a mother hen taking care of Brian but it should be the other way around.

So I have to clock in and go upstairs. “Hi Bob got the keys?”

“Sure Ryan here they are.” I like Bob but he’s way to nice to these boys. I get the feeling that Bob thinks I am creepy because I enjoy my job. It’s not like I want to see these guys naked or anything. To me it’s like tugs and sex are two totally different things.

Brian thinks he’s getting his cuffs off around 10:00 but I have a surprise for him. I can’t wait to see his face. He’s such a wimp. He weighs 140lbs and is 6’ tall. He is a pretty boy but firmly built. That’s what so surprising. You would expect him to be the tough one. I am almost to Brian's cell. I can’t wait to give him the good news. “Hey Brian how’s everything?”

“Oh I am not doing so badly now that I am getting my cuffs off. I only have about an hour to go.”

“Well turn around.” Click, click, click. “Is that too tight”

“Yes can you please loosen them?”

“No way little man. Oh, and you have four hours to go. We handcuffed you at about 10:00 on Saturday.”

“Yes,” Brian responded, “so I should get loose in an hour at 10:00.”

“Not so fast. You had three one-hour breaks and you have to make up for that.” It’s so sweet he looks like he’s about to cry. “Anyways all you guys have to be cuffed up behind your backs for visitation. I am going to warn you now the phones are on intercom since you can’t use your hands. Tell your parents you’re having a great time here or we will shut off the intercom and take you to solitary. Don’t ask any questions about friends or family. No questions about current events. You can’t even know who the president is. Your life outside these walls is over. You can’t even know if a family member is sick or has died.” Wow even Riley got a sick look on his face when I told them that. I love having all this power. I control their whole lives.

This portion is back to Riley’s point of view.

I am finally going to get to see my mom. Wow, I can’t even ask her if my best friend Simon knows I am in here. I feel a little despondent about not having information from the outside world. I really don’t want my mom seeing me all chained up like this. I can’t believe that bastard Ryan is making Brian stay handcuffed for four more hours.

A voice is coming over the intercom: “All inmates stand in front of your cells. Everyone is going to be put in transport restraints. When the guard approaches place your hands behind your back and keep your feet close together. Your hands will be cuffed to the belt. Do not panic! If you bolt and run or resist in any way you will lose your visitation. You may have been briefed. This is to make sure. You will not ask questions about friends and family. You will not ask questions about current events. Like politics or how your favourite team is doing, or how your school is doing, or what your boyfriend or girlfriend is doing. You will not ask about anything outside these walls. Your life outside of here ceases to exist.”

Great here comes Ryan. Everyone else has been chained up.

“Okay Riley you’re getting transport chains to.”

“Wow I will be able to move my hands around just a little.”

“Yep better enjoy it you get rigid cuffs as soon as your mom leaves.”

Wow these must be special restraints. The chain that runs from the handcuffs to the leg irons is only about 28 or 30 inches long and the one between my ankles is about 11 or 12 inches.

“Okay boys, start walking.” Everyone is moving really slowly. It’s going to take forever to get there. My stomach is really churning. How can I see my mom like this? I never wanted her to know about my desires. “Hey Riley I bought a gift for you.”

“Oh no, what are you up to Ryan?”

“I got you these for you.” It’s a pair of thumbcuffs like the ones on my survey. I like them because they have teeth all the way around. (See attachment).

“Stop for just a second while I put them on.” Click,click,click.

“Ouch that’s really tight and they are really sharp.”

“Sorry I used a file to sharpen them up. No need to thank me. I figured it would be the perfect gift.”

“Gee thanks, I said sarcastically.”

Wow, we must have walked one-half mile. But now we are here. It’s a big room with smaller booths along the wall.

“Here you go Riley this one’s for you.”

I can see my mom. I am about to faint. “Hi mom. I have missed you.”

“Oh Riley sweetie I have missed you too. I would have never signed those papers if I knew you were staying here for three years. Are you having fun?

“Sure mom, see how they have me chained up. They use real handcuffs and have real prison cells. Look at the way the cuffs are locked to the belt. No way am I going to escape this place.” I turned to let her see the way I am chained up. "See my ankles are chained up to so I have to walk real slow. This is a real prison uniform too."

“That’s nice Riley I am glad you are having fun. This was all a surprise to me.”

“Ya, I am sorry you had to find out about me liking this kind of stuff in this way.”

“Oh Riley don’t worry everyone has strange sexual fetishes. I accept you and love you no matter what.”

“It’s not sexual. I mean it excites me like that but I don’t want anyone having sex with me.”

“It’s okay Riley whatever it is. Sexual, nonsexual, exciting, I don’t care I love you. They told me that I can tell you this because of the money you are bringing in I will have the house paid off in thirteen months. I am going to build a guest house for you to stay……”. Buzz they turned the intercom off. Ryan is talking to my mom. “Sorry Riley they said I wasn’t allowed to tell you about the guest house. Our visit is being cut off. Visitation is every third Thursday. I will try to make it. I can’t tell you why I might not make but it’s not because I don’t want to.” Buzz. They turned the intercom off again.

“Come on out Riley,” Ryan demanded.

Funny thing Brian asked about his brother and got his visit cut short too. He’s going to isolation.”

“Oh no is he getting his handcuffs off?” I asked.

“Yes I promised to take them off. Usually he would have to be cuffed in solitary. Now you’re going to the dungeon. It’s a big room that was for storage. Now it has all the equipment you boy’s wanted.” We walked about a city block and down to the basement. Now we are in front of a big door.

Oh boy there’s a rack in there. I wish I hadn’t checked that off.

“Okay Riley, Bob and the male nurse think that we are going to do permanent damage by keeping your arms behind your back. So I came up with a way to let you stretch your arms.” He’s putting chained cuffs on me and now he’s taking off the transport restraints. “Okay Riley sit on the floor and get your hands in front. Very good Riley, now stand up and put your hands up above your head.”

He’s locking my handcuffs to a chain pulley. Ouch he’s pulling me up. Now I am standing on my tip toes. “Ouch the handcuffs feel like they are going to break my wrists.”

“Well you checked ‘hung by handcuffs’.”

“I thought it would hurt but not this much-- it feels like it’s going to break my wrists.”

“Okay don’t get excited.” He’s stepping out in the hall. I can hear him using a walkie talkie. I can’t tell what he’s saying. Here he comes.

“Okay Riley I convinced the producers to use leather restraints. You owe me.”

“Thanks Ryan you didn’t have to do that,” He’s taking my handcuffs off and putting on leather hospital restraints with slots in them for adjustment. Wow he’s making them tight. Now he’s jacking me up again.

“Okay Riley you just hang around here.” He’s laughing.

Gee it’s hard to breathe when you’re hanging like this. These damn prison thongs/slippers don’t give me much grip. Oh great Ryan just gave me a push now I am swinging around like crazy. Shit he’s leaving me. I wonder how long this will last. He just turned the lights off. There is a spot light on over my head it is so bright all I can see is about a three- foot circle around me. If I have to hang like this for long I might pass out. I am struggling to breath and the leather has such a tight grip on my wrists. The thumbcuffs are closer together than the leather cuffs so my thumbs are pulling away from the cuffs and it hurts like hell. It has to be at least an hour since he left me. “Please come back and let me down. My shoulders are so sore.”

Creek the door is opening. “Hey Riley feeling a little desperate yet? It’s been about two and a half hours. Ready to get down?” The bastard is laughing again.

“Yes please let me down. At least let me stand on my feet.”

“I don’t know you look pretty good hanging around like that.”

“Please let me down!”

“I don’t know do we want to disappoint the guys watching on the net?" " Yes screw them." "Well if you insist. I have a better position for you anyway.” He’s pulling me down. Now he’s putting chained handcuffs on me and taking the leather ones off. “Okay Riley get your hands behind your back. Good boy now stand up.”

Oh crap he’s hooking the chain to the handcuffs. Owe, he’s ratcheting my arms up over my shoulders. “Please Ryan stop. It really hurts.”

“Well that’s the idea. Go ahead beg me. Cry like a girl.”

“No way. Well then I will just have to leave you hanging around.”

“Please don’t leave me.”

“They call it strappado.(see attachment) It was used to get confessions. I bet you would say anything to get down from there?”

“Sure what do you want me to say?”

“Beg me to stay with you. Just like a big sissy.”

“Okay, anything, just don’t leave me alone again please.”

“Okay I think you can handle an hour. You’re pretty tough.”

“Oh no, please not an hour.”

“Okay then it’s an hour and a half. Want to try for more?”

Ryan the sadist is showing through. "No I will shut up please don’t hurt me anymore. I will say whatever you want.”

“Well if you don’t say anything more it will just be an hour and a half.”

I better not say okay or he will say that I said something and make it longer. Shit it hurts so bad. I am starting to cry. Oh God please don’t let him see me cry.

“Oh Riley are you crying? I thought you were tougher than that.” Now I am sobbing and can’t stop. I hope he has some pity in his heart somewhere. Oh man it’s only been 15 minutes. He put a clock in front of me just to make it that much harder. Now it’s been half an hour and my legs are trembling. How can he do this to me? “Are you okay Riley. You only have an hour to go.” He’s wiping my face with a rag. “You can do this Riley. You’re a tough little shit. You are tougher than any other boy here.”

“If you’re being nice to me why can’t you let me go?”

“You chose your sentence. You put an hour and a half. I can’t change that. It’s what you wanted. I do feel sorry for you but I can’t let you go. I will help you get through this.”

“How much longer do I have?” “54 minutes. You can do this. Think of something else.”

That was the longest 54 minutes of my life. He is finally letting me down. He sure is taking his time. I can’t stand any more I am just shrinking down to the floor. My muscles just won’t work. I don’t know how I stood it so long. I guess I didn’t want to pull my arms out of socket. But where did the strength come from?

“Are you okay little buddy? I am going to role you over on your stomach so I can put your rigid cuffs back on and the leg irons okay.”

“Peeease leave the chain ooones ooon meee.”

“Your so week I can’t understand you.” Ouch he’s putting them on tight. He’s picking me up in his arms and carrying me like a baby. He seems so strong. He carried me back to my cell in just a few minutes.

“Okay Riley I am going to lay you on the bed. Here’s a drink of water. Can I do anything else for you?”

“Can you take off the thumbcuffs? They hurt so much.”

“Those were a present I bought you with my own money. Don’t you want to wear them for a little while? You don’t want to hurt my feelings do you?”

“No I guess not.” I am afraid to ask him to take them off now.

“I am feeling sorry for you so I will loosen them up. Okay?”

“Thanks.” Oh man it really hurts when the blood starts rushing back in.

“Sorry little buddy the teeth are so sharp they punctured your skin a little.”

“I have to pee and the bag is full.”

“It’s okay I will empty the bag just this once. You’re so weak I would have to carry you to the toilet anyway.”

“Can you take the rigid cuffs off please?”

“No I don’t feel that sorry for you. You are wearing those fu-kers until 10:00am Saturday. No breaks! Ha, ha. You missed lunch while you were in the dungeon. So I am having it delivered to your cell and I will feed you since your boyfriend is in solitary.”

Ryan went out to get my food off a cart. “Here you go.” Lunch consist of sliced ham, hash brown casserole, coleslaw, and peach cobbler. Wow the food is getting better. Ryan is really being patient about feeding me and he’s been pretty nice to me even if he was the one torturing me. He’s a nice guy. I suppose he has to do all this stuff to me; it’s part of his job. He did get the producers to hang me in leather cuffs instead of metal handcuffs and he stayed with me when my hands were way up behind my back. I like it when he calls me little buddy or little guy and pats me on the head. He’s always telling me I am tough and that’s pretty sweet. He just went to get something.

“Riley this is Tyler and his twin Taylor. As you can see they are identical twins.”

“Hi are you guys from around here?”

“No we are from Austin.”

“So you're both into tugs.” “Yes, we both filled out the survey together.”

“How can I tell the two of you apart?"

"Well Tyler has small freckles around his nose and I don’t” They both have black hair, blue eyes and are average build.

“Okay,” Ryan says,” You boys can see Riley can’t feed himself. He’s a little tied up. Ha, ha! I need one of you to feed him until Brian gets back.”

“Sure we’ll do it.” “Riley would you mind being our friend?”

“Ya, I will be your friend. But Brian is my best friend.”

“Ya we know he’s sweet on you.”

“All right,’ Ryan interrupts, “everyone needs to go to their own cells for lockdown.”

“Ryan, can you loosen the handcuffs, please. You put them on real tight.”

“I know I did. It was on purpose but I guess it’s been long enough.”

Oh thank God he’s loosening the cuffs up. Shit he’s tightening the thumbcuffs. “How do you like your present Riley?”

“I’d like them better on you.”

“Really, you just about pitched a tent in your pants when I tightened them up. You have a strange reaction to pain. You even reacted in the dungeon when I hung your arms up behind your back. No, you like it too much. That’s why am doing you a favor and keeping the thumbcuffs tight until suppertime. Enjoy yourself.” He’s walking away and chuckling.

I guess the bastard thinks he’s doing me a favor. It’s so boring just sitting around in the cell. Now that Brian is gone and I am the only one still handcuffed I feel so desperate. I just have to get these handcuffs off. It’s been five days and I have to be handcuffed for two more days. How can they do this to me? This is crazy. Do they handcuff people in real prisons for seven days? How can they get away with this? Sure it sounded fun when I was filling out the survey. Any adult would know better than to actually make me stay handcuffed for seven days. But five days is absurd and they have already done that to me. Okay, I just have to calm down. I have made it through five days. At least I had my hands in front of me for two and a half hours when Ryan hung me up.

Finally the doors are opening its super time. “Hey Riley me and Tyler are going to walk down with you.”

Oh great here comes Ryan. “Hey Riley I am getting off work. Want me to loosen the thumbcuffs up or do you want them to be tight all night?” “No loosen them. Do I have to wear them all night?” “Well I come back at 10 am tomorrow. Will you please wear them until then? Please Riley I bought them as a present for you and I know you like them.” I know he’s messing with my mind he bought me something that hurts as a present. If I refuse to wear them he’ll act like I hurt his feelings. I will just end up paying for it latter.

“Okay I will wear them. Thanks for getting them for me. Whoa, that’s not very loose!”

“Well do you want them tighter?”

“No it’s okay like this.”

“Bye Riley have a good night.”

“Bye Ryan.” Dam I have to wear the thumbcuffs all night long. It’s going to hurt so much by morning. Damn, my pants are making a tent again. Great I am pretty sure Tyler sees it. He has a great big grin.

Tyler is setting next to me. Good, he’s feeding me first. We are having pot roast with gravy, potatoes, carrots, and celery. There’s applesauce and a piece of chocolate cake. Wow, I never eat like this at home. Tyler seems kind of gentle and Taylor seems a little more hyper.

Taylor is asking “Do you know when Brian is getting out of solitary?”

“No, I hope it’s not long. He’s a bit of a wimp and I feel sorry for him.”

“Ya, I feel sorry for him too. He’s pretty nice.”

“They said he asked about his brother. It seems a little extreme to put him in solitary for that.”

“Ya, it sucks.”

Now Tyler finally worked up enough nerve to talk. ”Riley, I heard that you haven’t had the handcuffs off since you got here.”

“Yep.”

“Can I look at your wrists?”

“Sure.”

“Wow your hands are back to back. Can’t you turn them around?”

“No the cuffs are kind of tight and my wrists are real sore. The thumbcuffs hurt really bad so I can’t move my hands around any.”

“Sweet, did Ryan make you turn your hands back to back?”

“Yes.”

Tyler said: “I wish I would have put down that I wanted to be handcuffed for a whole week. I bet you feel helpless.”

“Boy do I! If they took these bastards off right now I would be thrilled.”

“Yeah, but its kind of fun not being able to stop it right?”

“It was in the beginning but I wish it was over now.”

“Still I would like to try it.”

“Be careful what you wish for.”

“Can I touch them?”

“I guess so.”

“Wow I didn’t get cuffed in rigid cuffs yet. When I was cuffed for the first 72 hours they put chained ones on me. How do the thumbcuffs feel?”

“Owe stop moving them it hurts like Hell. Ryan sharpened them so they are even more painful.”

“Sweet. Ryan is diabolical. I am glad they moved me into your cell block. Now Ryan is my guard too. He chained my leg irons through the bed earlier.”

“Shit, Larry’s on duty he’s even more sadistic than Ryan. At least I like Ryan.”

“Ya, Larry is a jerk. It’s not a game for hem he’s just mean.”

“OKAY BOYS IF YOU’RE DONE EATING GET BACK TO YOUR CELLS. YOU DON’T HAVE PERMISSION TO SIT AROUND TALKING. I’M NOT HERE TO BABYSIT YOU!”

I am back in my cell. He’s already locked us in for the night. We will only get out for our showers and then we are locked up for the night. It’s only 7:00 pm. I hate being locked up in here all alone.

“RILEY.”

“Yes, Larry?” “Lie down on your bed and stop walking around.”

“I am restless. It’s driving me crazy being locked up.”

“Don’t tell me about it I’m not your mommy.”

“Can you at least take the thumbcuffs off?”

“Sorry, they take a special key and Ryan has them. And I wouldn’t take them off if I did have the keys. I told you to lie on the bed. Come to the bars and put your back against them!” He’s unlocking the leg irons wrapping them around the bars and recuffing me. Now he’s padlocking the ring on my transport belt to the bars. “There that ought to keep you from moving around. You can stay like that until you take your shower in about three hours. Then I will chain your ankles to the bed for nighty-night!”
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by Riley » Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:18 pm

Day 7

“Good morning Riley”

“What are you doing here Ryan? I thought you were coming in at 10:00.”

“I was but the night nurse called and said your thumbs were getting real swollen. So Bob and I switched or shifts. Wow they are pretty swollen.”

“Ouch then why are you tightening them? Ouch oh shit, please take them off it hurts so badly.”

“There you go pitching a tent in your pants again. Okay I will take them off in ten minutes. I have to go and get Brian and bring him back to his cell.”

“Wow he only had to stay in solitary for about 18 hours?”

“Yes the guys on the net voted to get him back with you.”

“Please,” I begged Ryan, “take these off before you go.”

“Sorry, I can see you are enjoying it as much as I am,” he smirked.

About 15 to 20 minutes passed and Ryan is back putting Brian into his cell. “Okay Riley let’s get those thumbcuffs off.”

“Ouch, oh man—ouch-- it’s burning. My thumbs are throbbing.”

“Ya, I thought that would happen when I tightened them up. It’s like taking off tit clips.”

“What are tit clips?”

“Oh they are clamps that can be tightened on your nipples until they pinch real badly. When you take them off the blood rushes back in and it hurts even worse than when they are on. From the looks of your pants you like that feeling.”

(I hate it when he makes me blush like this.) Oh good Brian, Taylor, and Tyler at my door.

“Hey Riley,” Brian said, “I really missed you. How was your visitation with your mom?”

“My mom told me something she wasn’t supposed to talk about so it got cut short.”

“So did you go into isolation too?” he replied.

“No I guess they didn’t punish me because it was her mistake.”

“Riley,” he said, looking down at my hands, “your thumbs are bleeding.”

“That’s because Ryan put thumbcuffs on me. My thumbs are still throbbing.”

“Sorry, Riley,” offered Ryan, “Let me go get some Band -Aids.”

Tyler piped in: “Wow that’s awesome Riley! Would you mind if I ask Ryan to put the thumbcuffs on me?”

“Well,” I replied, “ if they are on you they are not on me!”

“I think I will ask him to chain me up just like you Riley,” Tyler said, “with rigid handcuffs and a belt. Maybe I will ask him to keep me cuffed up for a week.”

“No way, Tyler. You won’t like it after the first three or four days.”

“Are you sure?” Tyler replied, “you seem to like it.”

“Well I only do at times but I loved it 24 hours a day at first. Now there’s times when I feel like I’m about to break down.”

“Turn around Riley,” Ryan said, “and let me bandage your thumbs. Wow it really cut into your thumbs. Sorry Riley.”

Tyler breaks in: “Ryan, can you handcuff me like Riley with the rigid handcuffs and the belt? Can you make me stay cuffed for five days? And you can put the thumbcuffs on me real tight.”

“You have to ask Riley if you can use his thumbcuffs,” Ryan answered.

“I did. He said it’s okay.”

“Okay,” Ryan replied, “let’s get you chained up then!”

“Wait,” Tyler interjected, “can I change my uniform and put on clean underwear first?”

“Sorry Tyler, you have to be cuffed now,” as he gestures to Stanley and Gilbert, the other guards on duty, “bring a belt, rigid cuffs, and short chain leg irons.”

The two burly guards come running in.

“Grab Tyler’s arms,” Ryan commands them, “as they push Tyler against the wall.” Ryan quickly chains up Tyler.

“Ouch!” Tyler yells, “do the handcuffs have to be so tight?”

“Yeah, you little shit, you asked for it, didn’t you?” Ryan replied, checking the blood from Riley on the thumbcuffs. “Let me go clean these thumbcuffs and get them on you. You guys hold him until I get back.”

“This is awesome Riley!” Tyler said.

“Okay,” Ryan asks, with the cleaned-up thumbcuffs, “stand still until I get them on you. Is that tight enough?” as he snaps them on tight.

“Ouch that’s super tight!” Tyler responds, “But it’s awesome!”

“Sorry to disappoint you,” Ryan answers, “You guys have the weekend off so they come off tomorrow morning.”

“You’re lucky,” I tell Tyler, “You will be glad when you get un-cuffed. Ryan will make sure the cuffs hurt and the thumbcuffs are going to hurt more than you think.”

“Sweet,” relied Tyler, “I won’t be able to do anything about it. After an hour with these thumbcuffs on I will be begging Ryan to take them off but he won’t. I will be so desperate! sweet.”

“That’s what you say now,” I tell him, “When you’re ready to cry it won’t be so sweet.”

Tyler responds, “I bet Ryan doesn’t take your handcuffs off tomorrow. Won’t that be awesome? You’ll be all ready to get loose and he will tell you NO!”

Riley, shifting in his handcuffs: “Man, that’s not funny.”

“He has total control over you,” Tyler taunts me, “If he decides to keep you cuffed you stay cuffed. Ha ha ha!”

Taylor butts in finally, saying “Tyler stop that. You’re just being mean. Riley, you have been handcuffed for a week. What good would It do to keep you handcuffed any longer?”

“He’ll let you go Riley,” offered Brian, finally, “don’t worry.”

Ryan ambles over and says, “Okay boys let’s get down stairs; your food is on its way.”

“Brian,” asks Taylor, “ is it okay with you if I feed Riley and you feed my brother?”

“Sure it’s okay with me,” Brian answers.

Ryan marches the four boys to the eating hall where they sit down--Brian next to Tyler and Taylor next to Riley so that Riley and Brian are sitting across from each other.

“Brian,” I say, “you got in trouble for asking about your brother?”

“Yes,” Brian answers, “I love my bother; he’s twelve and we are really close. He had to have an operation last Monday, on his heart. The doctors said if there were no complications with the surgery he would be fine and live to be an old man. I asked how the surgery went. My mom said fine. It was worth going to solitary to find out he’s okay.”

“Wow,” I said, “that’s rough. They won’t even let you know if your brother survived surgery?”

Tyler interjects, with tears running down his face, “Ouch! these thumbcuffs hurt so bad Riley. How did you take it for so long?”

“Think of something else,” I tell him, “Think of being somewhere nice with someone you love. Think of a waterfall. Think of yourself under the waterfall hear the water running over your head. Feel the coolness of the water. Dive under the water and swim up in front of your girlfriend….”

“BOYFRIEND!” he corrects me.

“Sorry-- your boyfriend-- and kiss him. Feel your heart beating faster and faster. Your getting dizzy. It’s the best feeling you have ever had. Now you take it from here.”

Taylor replies, “Riley, I bet you were thinking of Brian under the waterfall with you.”

“No,” I demured, “it was on a private island.”

Brian looks at me and says: “I missed you Riley. It seemed like I was in isolation forever. Even though you were just 100 feet or more away it felt like 100 miles.”

“It felt like that for me too,” I tell him, “I was the only one left in handcuffs since you got yours off. You weren’t here to comfort me.”

Tyler butts in, “You’re not alone now: I am handcuffed just like you are. You can depend on me; I am here for you. Thanks, the waterfall thing really helped. My thumbs hurt like hell but it didn’t for a minute there.”

“You can do it any time,” I tell Tyler, “It usually works: unless you’re at your breaking point. I’ve been at my breaking point about four times this week, but it passed in about an hour. You just have to remember that you can overcome it.”

“I think Tyler is a little sweet on you,” Taylor says, “and that’s why he wanted to be handcuffed just like you.”

“No I’m not!” Tyler complained.

“It’s okay,” I say, “I kind of figured it out. At least you only have one day.”

“Here comes Ryan,” Brian says.

“Ryan,” I ask, “if I wear the thumbcuffs will you take them off Tyler?”

Ryan frowns, “Riley your thumbs are all cut up. It was fun last night watching you on the net from home. But I am not that sadistic. Your thumbs would have permanent scars. Let Tyler suffer for a few more hours and I will take them off.”

Tyler obviously is having serious second thoughts now. “Can you at least loosen the handcuffs? These rigid ones hurt every time I move. It even hurts when I take a deep breath.”

Ryan replies: “I want it to hurt you. I’ll leave them tight for about five or six hours. Then when you have some painful grooves around your wrist I will loosen them. They will still hurt but you will get some blood flow. Ha, ha, ha. It hurts pretty bad, right Riley?”

“Yes it hurts even when they’re loose. Then just as the pain starts to dissipate Ryan tightens them up again.”

Ryan; “Okay boy’s go back to your cells for lock down.”

12:00 pm lunch--

Ryan looks me in the eye and says: Riley I’ve got a surprise for you after lunch. I am going to work a double shift but it’s worth it.”

Oh crap, I think to myself, what’s he going to do now? I wish he would just tell me instead of leaving my imagination run to wild. I glance over at Tyler and he looks spent! Guess he’s not as tough as he thought or not as tough as me. Good Tyler and Taylor are sitting next to each other. That means Brian will be sitting next to me and feeding me.

“Hey Tyler,” I ask, “are you okay?”

“I guess I am. I really didn’t know what I was getting into.”

“Ryan,” I ask again, “can you please take my thumbcuffs off Tyler?”

“I don’t know,” the guard says, “I think he likes them.”

“Come on Ryan, ,you know he’s in pain. Please take them off him. They are mine; put them on me.”

“Your thumbs are to cut up,” Ryan says again. “I think Tyler should wear them a little longer.”

“I give up. Tyler you’re going to have to talk him into taking them off.”

Ryan responds: “Okay Riley don’t pout. I was just getting your goat. I planned on taking them off the whole time,” and he begins taking the thumbcuffs off Tyler.

Tyler has tears running down his face. “Ouch, oh man-- that hurts-- oh shit, it hurts so bad. My thumbs are throbbing.”

“I told you Tyler,” I said, “it hurts real bad. But, oh no, you wanted to try it.”

“Oh man it hurts so bad. Can you take off the handcuffs too, Ryan? Please!”

“No,” Ryan tells Tyler, “I don’t think so. You wanted to be handcuffed for five days. It’s not even been a day yet. You’re so weak-- Riley didn’t even complain for the first three days.”

“But Ryan,” I say, shuffling my rigid cuffs for him to see, “I really want you to let me go now please. I can’t stand another ten hours. The guys say you’re not letting me go al 10 am tomorrow. Are you?”

“That remains to be seen,” Ryan answers, “but you’re not getting out of those cuffs even one minute before 10:00 am. You guys are going to have the weekend off. Then Monday morning you go to court. The first time was for show. This time we have county and federal prosecutors coming. You will all be charged with real crimes and convicted. We found drugs in some of your personal items. We searched and found some incriminating things on the other guys.”

This really upset me. “I never broke no law!” I tell Ryan.

“Yes you have,” Ryan tells me, “You went to adult websites over 100 times and clicked ‘yes’ I am old enough let me in. That’s an FCC violation. Don’t look confused-- it’s a federal crime and if you were charged for every time you did it you could get a 25 year prison sentence in a federal facility. We are only charging you with about ten counts. That comes out to about three years. Just what you wanted! The judge could give more but most likely won’t. All our guards have been deputized. So if you fight them or anything while you are in here you get charged with another crime and a prison term which you can serve in a real adult prison. And if you really screw up you could end up with life in prison. So from now on you are a real prisoner for five days a week. You have weekends off which counts as good time. So three years is three years. If your parents change their minds they won’t be able to break their contracts; and even if they can they won’t be able to get you out until you serve your sentence. They could put in an appeal but that would take years and you probably will have served your sentence by then.

“Oh I almost forgot. Riley, you spit in my face and I have been deputized. So you will probably get another six months added on your sentence. Wow, Riley you don’t look so well. Don’t you want to spend six more months with me?”

“If I already got an extra six months, I could keep getting more time.” I tell him.

“That’s right,” Ryan glares, “you might never be free again,” he says, laughing .

Tyler looks doubly worried now. “Are we going to be chained up all the time?”

“Not all the time,” Ryan tells him, “but you will be handcuffed and leg- ironed a lot of the time. Now if you boys are done eating it’s time to go back to your cells. I know Riley doesn’t want to wait for his surprise.”

All the boys are shuffled back to their cells and Ryan enters my cell.
“Hey Riley, remember checking off the picture of the rigid irons hogtie? Well you’re going to be put in these rigid irons

in a hogtie behind your back. I will let you out to eat dinner at 7:00 and you can use the rest room. If you want you can put on a diaper. Because I am leaving after dinner and I will take the keys with me. You will be in the rigid irons until I come back. I will be coming back early. I am coming in at 8:00 so you will be hogtied for thirteen hours! Then you might get your cuffs off at 10:00am.

“So,” I ask, staring at the cruel looking rigid irons, “I will get my handcuffs off when you put on the irons right?”

“No,” Ryan tells me, “you will keep your leg irons and handcuffs on. That way you can’t slip out of the rigid irons. And the handcuffs and leg irons are adjustable so we can keep them nice and tight the way you like them, right?”

“No,” I replied meekly.

“What did you say? I can’t hear you.”

“No sir I don’t like it. Please at least take off the handcuffs.”

“Sorry you get to keep them until tomorrow. Now lay on the bed on your stomach,” he commands.

I start to jerk around and try to escape my fate but Ryan gets two other guards and they pin me down and I hear the deafening clicks of the padlocks.

“There you go, Riley boi. Solid steel irons. You’re not getting out of them. Just think you got about seven hours until you get a break. Your muscles are going to start hurting. Then you will get charley horses. You won’t even be able to move to stretch those charley horses out. But at least you will be limbered up for the next thirteen hours. Man, you’re really going to want to get loose,” Ryan laughs, “but I will have the keys with me at home. I guess they could cut them off if there’s an emergency but that’s going to take some time. They are constructed of ½ inch thick steel and they are 2 inches wide. Feel the weight? They weigh 9 ½ pounds.”

“Please don’t make me stay like this for that long,” I plead.

Ryan smirks. “I bet if I rolled you over you would have a tent in your pants. The psychiatrist says you like to be locked up long term with no way to get loose. He says the more uncomfortable and long term the better you like it. So, in a way I am doing you a favor.”

“Please its way too long. Make it half the amount of time, please! That’s still a long, long time.”

Ryan smiles his cruel little smile. “Remember you owe me. I got you hung up in leather cuffs. You have a nice rest now and I will come get you for dinner. I will take your urine bag off your leg and hang it on the bed in the meantime.”

Man this is uncomfortable, I tell myself, feeling the irons resting against the handcuffs. They pull on them so the handcuffs hurt even more than usual. My back muscles are strained and my arms are stretching away from the irons, although, shit, I am enjoying this helpless feeling. If I was only locked up for seven hours that would be sweet. But after dinner I realize I will be locked up for another thirteen hours. That sucks! Now I am getting a huge woody. Damn! That’s the thing that got me into this whole mess in the first place. I go into a trance in my bound up state. And suddenly realize the doors are opening. The first seven hours just blew by.

Ryan: “Okay Riley are you ready for a short break?”

“Yes,” I tell him, “please let me out.”

“Okay,” he says, “ let me find the keys. Oh shit! where are they? I will be right back.”

Ryan is going somewhere to find the keys. Man it’s been about fifteen minutes.

Ryan returns and says: “Don’t get mad. I can’t find the keys. It’s going to take about an hour or more to saw the irons off.”

“Oh no,” I tell him, “Please go find them.”

“Psyche! I had them all the time. Let me get you out of this thing.” He fumbles with the locks. “Okay they’re off ; now stand up.”

I realize I can’t move.

“I read that this could happen,” he tells me. “You need someone to massage your muscles. I ‘ll get Brian. I bet that will put a tent in your pants.”

“No way,” I protest. “I like him. I will enjoy a massage. But not like that.”

“It’s okay if you like him that way,” Ryan tells me.

“I don’t,” I reply.

“Okay let me go get him."

Brian is brought into my cell and says: “Wow, Riley you look like you have been through hell.”

“I have.”

“I think Ryan likes you,” Brian says, “and that’s why he’s always picking you.”

“Really? I thought he hated me.”

“No,” Brian said, “Did you hear him bragging about how tough you are and how weak Tyler is?”

“I guess he was kind of bragging on me.”

“I have never massaged anyone before. What do I do?” Brian asks me.

“I don’t know, just rub my muscles.”

“Like this?” he asks, hurting me even more.

“No rub him in circular motions like this,” Say's Ryan..

“Okay. How’s that feel?”

“Awesome. Can you rub my lower back and shoulders? Then my legs so I will be able to get up.”

Brian asks, “Is that good?”

“Yeah, thanks Brian, “that’s enough.” I still have my rigid handcuffs on all this time.

Brian says: “Let’s go eat. I enjoy feeding you.” We go down to the first floor.

Tyler; is there. “Riley look at the picture on the wall,” he says. “You look pretty rad in that hogtie. Wish I could keep a copy of that picture.”

I tell him, “It looks a lot better than it feels. Wish I had a picture of you all chained up like you are.”

“Ha, ha. That’s so funny I forgot to laugh.”

Brian interjects: “You guy’s quit picking on each other.”

Ryan steps in and says: “Riley, you need to hurry up and eat. You have fifteen minutes. Then it’s back in the irons!”

“He’s such a mean bastard,” I tell the others, in a low voice.

Brian offers, “I wish I could kick him in the shins.”

“Don’t do anything stupid. They will just give you a longer sentence,” I tell Brian.

“That’s okay,” Brian offers, “I don’t want to leave until you do any way. I only have two years. You have three.”

I correct him and say, “Maybe three and a half years for spitting in Ryan’s face.”

“If I leave and you have a year and a half left that’s going to be to hard on you,” Brian tells me, feeding me the last of my dinner.

“I will be okay. Don’t do anything stupid, Brian.”

Ryan steps in just then, “Okay Riley-- times up.”

“No please let me have a little more time,” I beg him.

“Don’t tell me no,” Ryan yells, “Get up! You’re all chained up kid, and you can’t do anything but comply.”

I slowly get up. Ryan grabs me by my bicep and pinches hard as he drags me along tripping me on my short-chained leg irons.

“Don’t move so slow,” Ryan tells me, “Let’s get this done.” He drags me into my cell and throws me on my bed.

“Just put your hands and feet in the irons, Riley. If I have to get help you will be in these things for 24 hours!”

“Please don’t do this,” I plead. “I want to go home. I want to be with my mom.”

“Oh do you want you’re mommy? You’re not going to be with you’re mommy for three and a half years! You are a prisoner, Riley, do you understand? This is not a game any more. Do you want to put on a diaper? It’s going to be 13 hours.”

I’m actually crying now. “No I don’t want a diaper. I am not a baby. Please don’t leave-- stay here tonight. Don’t leave with the keys please!” I beg. “You could put a cot in my cell and sleep here. Please don’t leave me.” He makes me put the diaper on anyway.

“Oh, that’s heart breaking!” Ryan laughs. “ I almost don’t want to tell you but I am putting a pair solid irons on your elbows also! Hahahaha.”

“Please don’t be so mean; I know you like me.”

“This is how much I like you. See this padlock. It has a tubular lock. It takes a tubular key so it can’t be picked. It is chrome plated so it is very difficult to cut. This lock is not coming off until I come back,” Ryan tells me as he secures all of the rigid irons around my defenseless limbs.

“Please,” I beg some more, “don’t leave. I will be your friend.”

Ryan’s last words echo in my mind, “Oh that’s so sweet. Have a good night. I will be back in thirteen hours!”

The bastard!
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by Riley » Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:09 pm

Day 7
“Prisoners assemble in front of your cells.” A voice echoed over the intercom.

We all stood in front of our cells and waited for further instructions.

“Form a single file line and follow the guard to the showers.” We started down the stairs and out of the cell block. My wrists hurt pretty bad. I started to rub them but it just made the pain unbearable. I started to get a woody thinking about how I had been chained up for 7 days. Before I knew it we were at the showers. The first group went in and they were instructed to clean up good and to make sure they cleaned around their privates.
I was in the last group which turned out to be nice. We were allowed a little extra time in the showers.
“Okay boys come out. You will find a pair of jeans, a belt and 3 t-shirts stacked on your bench. You can chose the color t-shirt you like black, gray, or white. You will find a pair of black sneakers under the bench. Put them on. After you are dressed step outside the dressing area and wait.
I put on my clothes and chose the black t-shirt. Then I put on the shoes. They were nice black suede Nikes. I tied them up tight and stepped out.

“Okay boys lets go to the medical clinic.” He marched us down the hall and into a wing set up for medical use. There was a counter in the middle of the room and about 25 rooms on one side and another 25 on the other. The rooms had sliding glass doors like an ICU in the hospital. We were led out of that area and through a hall that had 3 operating rooms and into another hall. We lined up outside and office and went in one at a time. When we were done we were led out a door on the other side of the room that went into another hall. So we could not see the boys coming out. I was last.
“Okay Riley go behind that curtain you will find a metal devise on the table. Do you see it?”
“Yes.”
“There’s a hole in the back. Pull your pants down and thread your privates including your tentacles through the hole in the back of the devise. Take the metal ring off the table and place it around the base of your privates. And screw the two halves together with the little wrench on the table. Put the strap around your penis and tie it in place. Close the devise and screw it shut with the wrench. Then step out with your pants pulled down on the front without exposing your butt. The nurse will check to make sure you can not get it off.”
I did as I was told and stepped out. The nurse pulled hard on the devise and it would not come off. He took a padlock and locked it over the screw so it could not be tampered with.

“Okay boys this is a chastity devise. Anytime that you are not handcuffed you will be wearing it. We can’t take a chance on you guys having sexual relations. If you get an erection while wearing these things it’s going to hurt. We had our blacksmith make these special. If you order one online you can get it with dull spikes on one side. Yours have sharp spikes on both sides to form a sharp spiked ring around your penis. Enjoy ha, ha.”

The thought of being locked in this thing is giving me a boner! Ouch the more painful it gets the harder I get. Make it stop. Oh shit it hurts.
“Riley.”
“What Brian?”
“Can they make us wear these things? They don’t make kids wear them in juvy.”
“Brian you should know by now they can do whatever they want. They operate outside of the law and there’s nothing we can do about it.”

They march us to the newest wing where they have made the cells look like regular bedrooms. We are led to octagon shaped tables with stainless steel seats attached to them. They have nice table clothes and menus on them.

“Okay you can order anything you like off the menus. If there is something you would really like that is not on the menu just ask the chef can probably make it.”

Brian, Taylor and Tyler sit down at the same table as me.

“Boy it’s nice to be free. How do you feel Riley?”
“My wrists still hurt like hell and my ankles feel pretty sore. But I can move around and I can feed myself. Thanks for asking Tyler.”
So we ate then the guards suggested we go out to the yard. They had an above ground pool set up so Brian and I went for a swim. When the sun went down they made fires in copper fire bowls so Brian me Tyler and Taylor sat around and talked. We all agreed that we hated parts of what had happened to us but overall we were glad to be here together. Around 12:30 we decided to go to bed each boy in his own room.
MegaX1231
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MegaX1231 »

Omg, this was one of my favorite stories on the old site. Thank you so much for re-uploading it. 😊

(Now if only someone could find the "Life is good" story.)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic