Stef : A crazy idea! (Self)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Stef : A crazy idea! (Self)

Post by Soraka »

by Stef » Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:52 am

This experience took place a couple of years ago. I was 20 at the time and still living with my parents.

Every summer my grandma travels to live with her other daughter (my aunt) for a month or so, leaving me the keys to her apartment. Her apartment is on the second floor and only one family lives on the building. I went there a lot of and practiced self-bondage during that time and once I was stuck and had to call for help from the neighboor downstairs! But that’s another story, a pretty embarrassing one!

Anyway, I arrived at her empty house one night, after having a few drinks, and decided to do self-bondage. I brought with me the box which i kept my stuff; 6-7 coils of rope of various lengths, 2 handcuffs, legcuffs, 2 rolls of duct tape and 2 ballgags. (one medium sized and one large) I placed them on the living room table which was right in front of door. I was wearing sports pants despite the fact that it was summer, a t-shirt, and I was also barefoot. I tied my ankles together, below and above my knees and then I had the craziest idea! It was probably because I was slightly drunk! I hopped to the front door, opened it and went back and sat on the couch. I put my ballgag on, and then tied my hands behind my back as tight as I could and put myself in a hogtie after several minutes of trying.

At this point I was hogtied and gagged on the couch but I could easily escape. All my other bondage items were on the table, and I was thrilled of the idea that a random stranger or a thief could just walk in and find me there! I was hoping for him to secure my bonds and leave me there helpless or play with me. I stayed there peacefully expecting for anything to happen, but nothing did!

After half an hour I untied myself deciding to tie myself up on the bed. I was good at it! I tied 4 ropes to the 4 metal bedposts, creating loops the exact length it needed to be to feel helpless. I was afraid to use handcuffs yet. I went on the living room and left the door wide open and the lights turned on, and my bondage items still there beautifully laying on the table! I brought a knife from the kitchen and placed it near my right hand so I could reach it! I put my feet in the loops and pulled. Then I put my socks in my mouth and duct taped them around my head a few times. I blindfolded myself using a scarf and last, I put my hands at the other two loops after a couple of minutes, and pulled them placing myself in a spread eagle position. I could get out of it but it’d be hard!

I really, really enjoyed it and “struggled hard” and moaned loud calling for help! I was effectively gagged and made muffled mmph noises! I loved the taste of my worn socks and I was very excited thinking that someone could easily get it, find me there and tie me up more using whatever item he liked! I was really hoping for it! I even “accidentally” dropped the knife on the floor and felt a lot more excited and helpless!

I continued to struggle for a while until I finally calmed and slept like that for many hours! No one ever came!
I woke up early in the morning, feeling very satisfied and untied myself after a long time! I put everything back in box, hid it and left.

That was one of my best self-bondage experiences ever! I did 3 big mistakes though.

1. I dropped the knife on purpose, so I couldn’t set myself free quickly
2. I was slightly drunk and that’s dangerous
3. I left the front door open!!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Lovely story thank you for sharing. I did something similar when I bought my first flat. We hadn’t moved in yet but owned it so I went there one night and hogtied myself. Loved the idea no one knew I was there.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic