fungirlkatie : A Complete Shock (F/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

fungirlkatie : A Complete Shock (F/F)

Post by Soraka »

By fungirlkatie » Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:17 pm

This is going to be my sixth story now, and I dedicate it to "Dude" because I said I wanted to and I did.

So earlier on today after church I went and hung out at my best friends house. Her name is Samantha or Sammie as I like to call her, and she calls me Katie. Our other friends call us Sam and Kate while our teachers call us Samantha and Katelin. Teachers? So anyway she's the same age and height as me, British and has long blond hair. I went round her house after church, I was wearing a blue tank top and white shorts, and Sammie was wearing a white pleated skirt and pink tank top.

So a little after one, we were hanging out in her room enjoying the warm weather and listening to music when her favourite song came on. Now she feels the need to always sing this song, even though she knows she can't sing, so I decided to pounce on her to make her stop, but she ran off the bed and round the room. In order to slow me down she opened her closeted door on. After making my way around it she was back on the bed again.

It was then I noticed the scarves hanging up in her closet, I warned her if she didn't stop singing I'd gag her. Well she just started singing louder, so I grabbed a few scarves and walked over to the bed and sat down. When she least expected it, I grabbed her ankles and pulled her towards me and started tying her ankles. She didn't put up much of a fight so I tied her ankles together, not super tight or anything like that, because she was new to this.

Even though I started tying her up she didn't stop singing, but she did offer me her wrist's, which I tied in front of her and then her thighs. She look puzzled about that but soon realised that I tied her thighs so I could tie her wrist to the scarf around her thighs, pinning her hands in her lap. I then pulled out one of her silk headscarves and cleave gagged her with it. I wasn't really effective at keeping her quiet but I did muffle her voice and she couldn't sing anymore.

Now gagged she tried to tell me something but what came out caused us both to giggle. It was then I decided to lift her bound feet onto my lap so I could tickle her feet. Now Sammie is nowhere near as ticklish as me, but she did squirm a lot as I ran my fingers up and down the soles of her feet. She was able to laugh and scream through her gag a bit, but she was defiantly enjoying herself. After thirty minutes of non stop tickling I left her feet alone and went down stairs to get some ice to rub against her feet.

When I got downstairs I ran into her mum Charlotte, who I had no idea was home. "Katie I didn't know you were here, I need to speak to Samantha is she upstairs". I couldn't even answer, I just followed her up stairs into Sammie's room. She walked into the room and saw her daughter bound and gagged on the bed. She gave me this look of shock and said "Did you do this to my daughter". I couldn't even answer her, I just nodded, "I got something I need to do." she said.

Now I was panicking, I thought she was going to call my parents and tell them what I did, so I went over to Sammie and started untying her. All I had left to untie was Sammie's wrist's when her mother came back into the room carrying a large pile of silk scarves. "Since you've been a bad girl I think you should be punished" she said in a really pleasant voice. I just stood there in a state of total shock, I couldn't believe what she just implied, and what I was seeing. I don't even remember putting my hands behind my back when she asked, my arms just moved on their own, I could feel the soft silk caressing my wrist's as they were tightly tied behind me.

By now my shock had wore off and I was sitting on the bed as she tied my ankles and then above and below my knees. She then went over to Sammie and started retying her ankles with the silk scarves, "what your going to tie me up as well", "Well she did already have you tied up" her other replied. She then tied her up the same as me excepted her wrist where still tied in front of her, which I had done. She then took two of her stockings and wrapped up one in each scarf, creating a bulge in the middle of the scarf.

She then cleaved gagged us both with the scarves so the area with the stocking in sat nicely in our mouths. This gag wasn't as effective as a socked stuffed in our mouths, but was much more comfortable and still kept us really quiet . Charlotte now sat me and Sammie back to back and untied her wrist, but then tied then again between my wrists and my back, so we couldn't reach each others knots. Her mother then took two longs scarves and tied it around our waists and chest's, pinning us together back to back. She then finished us off by blindfolding us both, "I'll leave you two alone, to play your game" she said with an ounce of joy in her voice.

Once we heard the door close, we both struggled against our bonds as hard as we could. I don't know how long we tried but we knew we were to tightly bound to escape. I rested my self against Sammie's back , there was something comforting about being tied to my best friend like this. We were both going through the same thing which made me feel closer to her. I was still finding it hard to believe this was happening, but I could feel every little struggle she made, and hear every muffled moan. I had a feeling she was enjoying this as much as me.

We both struggled a little bit and moaned into our gag's to help feel even more helpless. After what seemed like a really long time, her mum came back into the room and said "did you two enjoy yourselves". It was then that Sammie moaned a lot to get her mothers attention, which worked because Sammie's gag was removed and she said "you need to tickle Katie's feet because she tortured me for half an hour". I then felt her mothers fingers rub up against my toes and it caused me to scream into my gag.

I went into hysterics as her mother started ticking my bare feet, she had such a light touch that felt really good. I struggled a lot as each finger caressed the soles of my feet, in the struggle I had caused me and Sammie to fall over onto our sides. Her mother stopped at the sight of this and laught, "wow I wish Samantha was as ticklish as you". Charlotte then sat us upright and untie Sammie from me and untied her, "now I got to finish making dinner, will you untie Katie", to which Sammie replied "yes". I was ready to be untied now after the tickling

Sammie pushed me back down on the bed, sat on my waist and whispered in my ear, "I'm not done yet". Sammie then lifted my tank top up over my stomach and started ticking my bare sides. I scream into my gag again, but that didn't stop her. I thrashed about but couldn't move with Sammie on top of me, running her fingers against my sides. It wasn't long before I heard her mother call "I thought you were going to untie the poor girl". Sammie replied "I'm doing it right now",

Sammie then got off me and started to untie me. When I was finally free I sat up on the bed, and Sammie sat on my lap and whispered into my ear "We will definitely do this again" She could sense the excitement in my expression. I then had dinner at her house before I headed home.

The End
fungirlkatie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fungirlkatie »

Thank you for finding this and reposting it.
Still here, still really like using scarves for bondage
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

fungirlkatie wrote: 4 years ago Thank you for finding this and reposting it.
Excellent story. I love the blindfolds and tickling. Did Sammie's mum tie you two up again?
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
fungirlkatie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fungirlkatie »

Alisonlovesropes wrote: 4 years ago
Excellent story. I love the blindfolds and tickling. Did Sammie's mum tie you two up again?
Yes a couple of times
Still here, still really like using scarves for bondage
ludwig
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ludwig »

Wow, that's HOT.
Quintus09

Post by Quintus09 »

That's a wonderful story you posted.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic