dudalb : 25 - Melissa's Sticky Predicament (f/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

dudalb : 25 - Melissa's Sticky Predicament (f/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

dudalb's stories
25 - Melissa's Sticky Predicament
Story index at the bottom

By dudalb

Thu Jul 8 10:45:09 PDT 1999

No one could accuse Kathleen, my friend from Ireland, of being slow on the uptake. Even while she was a bound and gagged prisoner of our mutual friend Melissa she understood that it was almost mandatory that she retaliate against Mel. (The story is in the May archives.) But there was a problem; Kate did not know how to tie very well, and she wanted to strike back soon. Kate knew this; in the words of Detective Inspector Harry Callahan aka Dirty Harry, "You've got to know your limitations".

I offered to teach her but we never got around to having lessons for various reasons. But Kate came up wit her own solution after watching a TV Show: that most useful of substances, Duct tape.

My involvement began one morning about two weeks after Mel's revenge on Gina and I with Kathleen as a captive audience. I was seated with Steffi on a table in front of the school snack ball drinking a coke with Steffi. We were on the way to becoming a couple again, and were talking about a possible date when Kate came over.

"Good Morning Dud!" she said .Then turning to Steffi she said:

"Hallo! Wie geht's dir? Und mit deiner Mutter?"

To which Steffi replied: "Prima, danke! Mama ist auch wohl. Und du?"

ThIs translated to
"Hi, How are you doing ?And your Mother?"
"Fine, thanks. Mom is fine "and how are you doing?"

Kate had spent a year in Germany a couple of years back on another assignment with her parents and learned to speak German fluently. She liked to chat with Steffi to, as Kate said, "Keep her hand in".
Steffi reported Her German was very good except for a definite Irish pronunciation.

Kathleen then turned to me and said "About Melissa"...

"You.re ready to get even for your time as a captive audience?" (This had been briefly discussed between us before.)

"That I am. And it is a solution I am having to how I am to do it. Duct tape". (I am probably exaggerating Kate's Irish expressions to make up for the fact I can't portray her accent.)

"Good idea, Kate. Simple to use and effective. But don't gag Mel with it. It can hurt. I'll lend you another type of adhesive tape for that: it comes off easy but is very effective".

Steffi Listened closely. She had heard full accounts of the tie up wars with Melissa.. "How are you going to trick Mel, Kathleen? She is very smart".

"Depend on Speed and Suprise Kate", I said. "I don't think Mel would fall for any scam we could think up. She also has this Brit thing about being a good you can use... Are you sure you can tape her securely?"

"Surely", Kate said. "Gina has been showing me how".

"Then all you are waiting for is an opportunity".

And as it turned out Gina provided that

One afternoon after school some of us got together to celebrate Gina's Birthday (She was 17). It so happened that two of the guests were Kathleen and Melissa with whom Gina had become pals. I had an idea of what was coming: Kate asked me to bring along the adhesive tape I had suggested for gagging. Kate also warned Gina, Gina thought it would be a fun addition to her party.

I was busy for the first part of the party helping Gina's parents barbecue the hamburgers. After everyone was stuffed with burgers and pasta Kathleen decided the time strike had come. Gina parents were in the living room and Melissa seemed to be enjoying herself. Mel was seated on a kitchen chair moved outside - perfect for what Kate had in mind. Mel was wearing slacks and a sweater. Kate depended as advised on speed and surprise: Everyone expects the Spanish Inquisition but no one expects an Irishwomen with Duct tape.

I still can't believe how fast Kathleen moved. She very quickly snuck up behind Mel, took out a roll of duct tape, and rapidly wrapped it around her at about chest height, pinning Mel's arms to the chair.

Ii was probably more symbolic then effective, but Kate said "Well, your ladyship, I have a score to settle with you!" Gina delighted with this turn of events leaped to Kate's side. I decided to stay out of it, my role of advisor having been enough.

Melissa knew when she had been caught. "Why do you have in mind? Never mind I can guess", Mel said. "Just don't hurt me when you take the tape off".

With that Kate pulled Mel.s hands behind the chair and taped them together, with Gina supervising her pupil's work Kate then proceeded to tape Mel's body to the chair. When Kate was through, Melissa resembled a mummy. There was solid tape from her shoulders down a little below her breasts, a three inch space, then more solid tape to her lap. Kate then taped Mel's left leg at the ankle and knee to the left leg of the chair. At this point Gina's mom came in and gave a what the hell is going on here look. Gina told her it was an escape challenge for Mel and Mel backed Gina up. To allow adult intervention would have been a major breach of teenage ethics. Gina's mom said "As long as nobody gets hurt" and left. Kathleen then taped Melissa's right leg to the chair's right leg, and stopped to check her work. Then Kate took out the roll of adhesive tape I had recommended to her, and put three five inch strips across Mel's mouth, very effectively gagging her. I would have a put a handkerchief in Mel's mouth before applying the tape but Kate seemed to have done a good job of silencing Mel anyway. Mel mmmphed a little ,more to see how effective the gag was then anything, and then gave Kate a slightly dirty look. Kate ignored the look, she was obviously proud of the job she had done on her British friend. Melissa then begun to twist and turn trying to get free from the tape.

No dice. Mel was in a sticky predicament indeed.

"Ah ha, your ladyship, now the shoe is on the other foot, surely" Kathleen told Mel. Mel gave a loud mmmph in response and once again tried to get loose and once again failed. Mel gave up and sat still

After everyone had a good laugh at poor Melissa's expense, the party went on. After about a half-hour Kate relented a little and very carefully took the tape off Mel's mouth.

"You ungagged me after about half an hour", Kate said, "So I'll do the same. You kept me tied up about fifteen minutes after you took off the gag so you have another 15 minutes in the chair, Your Ladyship". The "ladyship" was used by Kathleen very ironically; believe me; Kate was polite to everyone but subservient to no one, least of all an Englishwomen!

I held up a coke for Melissa to sip from while in her bound but ungagged state. "A Great day for the Irish!" I said. "We get over again!"

"Your're half Illinois German anyway!" Mel said

"My dad's from Minnesota, not Illinois", I said.

Mel gave up ethnic kidding for the immediate future. Of course Mel was one quarter Irish anyway.

After fifteen minutes Kathleen cut Mel Loose.

"Now we're even, Mel!" Kate said.

"For now" Melissa said.

Things were quiet for a while on the abduction /tie up game front. But a few weeks later there was a doozy
During a elaborate school year end Indiana Jones\Treasure Hunt game. That will be a long one though.