SPQR : 01 - Debbie's Triumph (f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

SPQR : 01 - Debbie's Triumph (f/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

SPQR's stories
01 - Debbie's Triumph
Story index at the bottom

By SPQR

Sun Jul 04 17:16:53 1999

I came across your site more or less by accident. Its fantastic. I have a number of stories to share with you, either here or at your college story site. I'll write a few and see what kind of feedback I get.
-SPQR

Debbie's Triumph

When I was growing up we had a game we would play called "escaped Prisoner." One or two people would play policemen, and the rest of the kids would be escaped convicts. The police would try and catch the escapees, and if caught send them back to jail. The game was over when everyone had been caught, or when the police gave up.

One day about six of us kids decided to play a game together. I was in sixth grade at the time. One of the kids there was Debbie, a girl a year younger than me who lived in the house across from me. She was an only child, and seemed to have a haughty or superior attitude, particularly towards me and the other boys in the neighborhood. It didn't help that she was smart and talented as well. Anyway, she decided that she wanted to be the only policeman.

At the start of the game I ran from the jail and hid away. I was determined to keep Debbie from finding me, and so used a special hiding place I had found. Unfortunately, Debbie somehow managed to spot me after a few minutes and sent me off to jail. I was disappointed that I had been captured so easily, and took my time going to the jail. By the time I arrived Debbie had captured all the other kids. She was bragging about how easy it had been to find us. I guess that was too much for me, because I stopped a few yards from the jail and told everyone that Debbie hadn't caught me.

"Liar," Debbie replied. Of course I was lying, but I wasn't about to admit it. Since no one had seen Debbie capture me there was no proof she was telling the truth.

Debbie glared at me for a moment and then ran towards me. I was expecting this and so turned and ran away. I knew I could run faster than Debbie and so expected to have no trouble escaping.

Unfortunately what I had not counted on was how slippery the ground was from the rain that had fallen the previous night. As I rounded the corner of the house I slipped on the grass and fell on my face. Before I could get up Debbie jumped on my back. I was now pinned on the ground.

I should probably have done the right thing and given up at this point, but I was embarrassed at being captured in front of so many kids from the neighborhood. I therefore struggled to escape from Debbie. Debbie managed to grab both my hands at the wrists and pull them behind my back. Now I was in trouble. I squirmed and struggled as best I could, but Debbie had no problem keeping me under control.

Debbie then asked one of her friends to get some rope from her garage. I knew what was coming and redoubled my efforts to escape. All I succeeded in doing was wearing myself out. By the time Debbie's friend returned I was exhausted and lying nearly motionless beneath my conqueror.

Debbie used one rope to bind my hands behind my back at the wrists. She then spun around and used a second rope to tie my feet together at the ankles. Then she got to her feet. As the neighborhood kids watched I squrrmed about trying to work free from my bonds. However Debbie must have had practice in tying knots because I had no success in getting free.

Debbie now decided to take me into her garage . She and a friend of hers named Maureen grabbed me by the ankles and tried to drag me away. I was able to kick free from them. Debbie and Maureen then decided to grab me from the front. They rolled me on my back, then each girl grabbed me under my arms and pulled me around towards the garage.

I had never been so embarrassed in my life. However, things only got worse for me. About half way to the garage the snap on my pants popped from all the stress from my being dragged along the ground. By the time the girls reached the garage my pants had fallen to mid-thigh much to the amusement of the other kids.

When Debbie and Maureen reached the garage they propped me up against one wall. The garage was unfinished and so had lots of open boarding for the structure. Debbie slipped my bound hands behind one board, then tied me up to the frame of the garage at my chest and just above my fallen pants.

After she finished Debbie gave me a look of triumph. She then suggested to the other kids that they play a game of basketball while I tried to escape. Everyone left the garage and Debbie closed the garage door, leaving me to my own devices.

I spent the next hour tied up in Debbie's garage listening to the kids playing basketball outside. Every once in a while I would try to escape, but I had been tied too tightly to get free. Occasionally a kid would open the side door to the garage and pop his head in to see how I was doing.

Finally Debbie reopened the garage and everyone came in. She taunted me a bit about how easily a "mere girl" had been able to render me helpless. At this point all I wanted was for my ordeal to be over, and I begged Debbie to untie.

Before Debbie would let me go she made me admit that she had captured me fair and square. Then she, Maureen, and the other two girls in the group each gave me a big kiss. At this age there was nothing sexual about this - it was more a symbol of my utter helplessness.

Debbie finally untied my ankles and the ropes holding me to the garage. She kept my wrists tied behind my back, however. I had to walk across the street to my house with me hands still bound behind my back, and with my pants sinking lower with each step. Fortunately the house was open and my parents weren't home. I was able to find some scissors and with some difficulty cut my hands free, ending my ordeal.

-----

Any feedback would be appreciated. I will write more when I get a chance.