PH : 17 - Tie-Up Olympics at the Beach (mm/ff, ff/mm, fm/fm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

PH : 17 - Tie-Up Olympics at the Beach (mm/ff, ff/mm, fm/fm)

Post by Canuck100 »

PH's stories
17 - Tie-Up Olympics at the Beach
Story index at the bottom

By PH

Fri Jul 02 01:22:29 Västra Europa, sommartid 1999

A few days after the sleep over in the boat-house, we had a whole day to ourselves at the beach. The grownups of the L. family, together with Peter and Hank, had gone on one of their cultural trips. They were out somewhere in a far off village, looking at some deceased author's birthplace or some similar boring venue. These trips were something Joe and his cousins had never liked, and at the age of twelve and thirteen, they were finally allowed to skip these trips.

Jenny being the eldest was put in charge. We would obey her, the parents said, but soon mutiny would occur. My older cousins who stayed at our place would look in on us during the day to see if we were behaving.

It was one of those truly unbelievable days of Scandinavian summer. For those of you expecting polar bears to appear in any of my stories, I'm sorry to disappoint you. We had a temperature of about twenty-eight degrees Centigrade, (above eighty degrees Fahrenheit), and a bit lower in the water. Although the lake was very deep in some places, the beach was in a shallow bay and when the wind was right it would tend to warm up quickly.

We spent the day swimming and playing different beach-games. We were allowed to swim near the shore, but not to go out in the deep water or use the boat. The girls had two-piece swimsuits and Joe and I had our usual sports-shorts. After our lunch-break we just relaxed on the warm beach. The girls tanned themselves, comfortably stretching out on some of the huge blankets from the boat-house. Joe and I preferred the shadow, sitting under a pine-tree, practicing knots.

We used some of the cloth-belts from our bathrobes, trying to create the perfect way to tie each others hands. Soon this developed into a competition, and from that to a challenge. The girls mocked us because they had escaped our last try to tie them up, and we had a little competition right there.

We asked them to come over to the tree and let us tie their hands with the belts. Never being able to pass on a challenge, they came over. We had them kneel in the sand with their hands behind them and we tied them as good as we possibly could. I tied Sarah's hands with the thinner belt from my robe. I looped it three times around one wrist and tied it with a square knot. The remaining piece of belt went three times around the other wrist and was knotted again. I took it two times around both wrists and finally cinched it vertically between her hands, placing the knot on the upper part of the cinching, away from her fingers.

During this time, Joe had bound Jenny's hands in much the same way. We gave them fifteen minutes to get out of their bindings. They both immediately stood up in the sand, squatted a bit, and passed their bound hands down past their buttocks. They stepped back over their hands, and suddenly had them bound in front instead of behind them. From there it was an easy task to untie the knots with their teeth.
Triumphantly they tossed the belts to the ground.

-You didn't expect us to be that quick, did you?, Sarah said with a laugh.
-You can't keep us tied up for long, you're too sloppy with your knots, Jenny said.
-Now let us tie you two up, asked Sarah.

We had started the challenge, and had to go along. I knew I never could pass my hands over my buttocks that way, my arms were too short, I guess. This would be tricky. We assumed the same kneeling position and let them tie our hands. They did a good job, and when I tested the belt around my wrists it stayed firmly tied.

-Have a nice time, we're going up to the house to change, Sarah said, and they waved us good-bye, smiling.

We turned our hands and tried to get at the knots, but it didn't work. We turned back to back and tried to undo each others knots, and finally Joe managed to untie me. The girls arrived back, now wearing jeans-shorts and T-shirts. They congratulated us on our escape, and proposed another challenge. This would be more of a team-competition against the clock.

The girls went to the boat-house to collect some ropes, and we went up to the house and put on shorts and T-shirts. When we came back the girls explained their newly invented competition. They offered to alter the teams so I would go with Sarah and Joe with Jenny. The competition would be sort of a race down the beach. One contestant would be sitting in the sand, bound hand and foot and gagged. The other would be standing fifty yards away, also bound hand and foot, but blindfolded.

The blindfolded one would then have to jump towards the gagged one, and then they would try too free each other. The team getting the best time would win, and have the privilege to tie the others up in any way they wanted. The funny twist of this game was that the gagged contestant must direct the blindfolded one towards him/her, and that would be tricky with a gag on. Once together, the team-mates would have a little difficulty communicating and coordinating their moves.

This sounded like a good challenge, and we agreed that Jenny and Joe would go first. Joe was tied hand and foot and gagged and placed sitting on the far end of the beach. We took Jenny over to a spot fifty yards away and tied her up. We made sure her hands were pinned to the small of her back with a rope going around her waist. Her feet were tied together, not too tight, and we blindfolded her with a folded up towel. We checked the time and the race was on its way.

Jenny started hopping in Joe's direction. Jumping with your feet tied together is not that easy, but in soft sand, it's even harder. Not being able to see anything also makes things worse, as your sense of balance is not working properly. She started going too fast, and nearly lost her balance. Joe cheered her on, shouting through his gag and wanting her to get a feeling of where he was. She jumped on in short hops, her blonde pony-tail waving back and forth. It really looked quite funny.

When Jenny had come close to where Joe was, his gagged grunts became more intensive. Jenny made shorter jumps, and finally stopped, only a couple of yards away from Joe. She got down on her knees and eased towards Joe. He placed his face near her bound hands, and she immediately understood, and pushed his gag down over his chin. Then Joe got Jenny's blindfold off, using his teeth. They positioned themselves back to back and started to undo each others knots. It took them about fifteen minutes to get Jenny's hands free. When all ropes were removed they had managed to get free in just under forty minutes.

Now the roles became reversed. I was bound and gagged and left where Joe had been. Sarah was tied up and blindfolded. The race was on. I tried the same tactics as Joe had, and shouted for Sarah through my gag. She jumped forward in short hops, at first with great caution, then faster and faster. To make the distance shorter, I started to roll on the sand towards Sarah. The problems started when we tried to get my gag off. Sarah had much more trouble getting it out of my mouth than Jenny had had with Joe's. We lost a lot of time there. We also had problems with the knots on the ropes tying our respective hands. We worked hard, but after a while Joe and Jenny started counting down the remaining seconds, and before any knot was undone, we had lost.

They untied our feet and walked us over to a couple of trees not far away. They would now make the most of their privilege to tie us up for an hour. The trees were about two yards apart. They tied us sitting with our backs against the trees, hands tied behind the trunks. Our legs were outstretched. We were facing each other and they tied our feet together, then they tied my ankles to Sarah's. This made it impossible to move our legs at all. Two very long ropes were used to secure our upper bodies to the trunks. Finally they gagged us using pieces of cloth rolled-up into a folded bandana. They were to give us one hour to get free, but of course they had some fun first, tickling us. They tickled our toes and soles and used straws of grass to tickle our faces. Sarah grunted very angrily as Joe made her twist and turn in her tightly tied ropes. Jenny mocked and teased me as she mercilessly tickled my feet. No matter how hard we tried to escape the torture, we couldn't get away from their fingers.

Finally they stopped, satisfied with having tortured us enough. It felt like they were at it for hours, but in reality, it was probably no longer than ten minutes. As a final touch, Jenny placed a straw between two of my toes, and did the same to Sarah. They left us for the designated hour and went to have a drink or a swim. The straw between my toes was a real nuisance. It didn't really tickle, but was more annoying. I tried to get it off by twitching my toes, but that didn't help. Sarah did the same, and her forehead and nose wrinkled with her increasing efforts. We sat there, trying to get out of the ropes, but had to "enjoy" the full hour.

This was one of many fun games we played over some years when I was a kid. I'm going on holiday for the next five weeks, and would like to wish everyone on this site a good summer. A special thanks to Canuck for maintaining one of the most enjoyable forums on the internet!