Danielle : 01 - Wheelchair Bound (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Danielle : 01 - Wheelchair Bound (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Danielle's stories
01 - Wheelchair Bound
Story index at the bottom

By Danielle

Thu Jul 1 01:29:05 UTC 1999
Wheelchair Bound

Hello, my name is Danielle. I am 17 year old high school student and I'll be a senior in the fall. I have been paralyzed from the waste down since age 4 as the result of a car accident. Despite being disabled, I have a normal and very full-filling life. I do not consider myself a "bondage enthusiast" by any means, but I do enjoy writing. One of my friends told me about this site and I really think it's a neat idea. After reading some of the stories on here, I thought I'd share one of my own.

I guess I should begin by describing myself. I'm 5' 7" and have long wavy brown hair down to about the middle of my back, brown eyes and am fairly thin. Last year I was a councilor for a day camp program held at my church. It was open to all children from ages 6 to 12. We did activities, arts and crafts and played games. There were 8 councilors total and we each had one day off a week, except Fridays when we did field trips or special activities, and then we all were there. There were four male councilors and 4 female councilors: Danny, Dustin, Steve, Matthew., Rebecca, Julie, my best friend Ginger and me. The camp ran the whole summer and we usually divided the kids in groups of 3 and assigned 2 councilors to each group. The last weekend of the summer camp we had a two day camp out at the church. The 6 and 7 year olds were not allowed to stay overnight, so that brought the group to about 25 since some of the older kids didn't stay because they had little brothers and sisters who would be excluded. We planned a lot of fun activities for that weekend including performing skits, a campfire program with ghost stories, and a hide and go seek game. Danny had an idea to add to the ghost story part of the campfire program.

"Wouldn't it be great if one of the guys dressed up as the bad guy in the story and kidnapped one of the girl councilors and dragged her off," Danny said one day when the 8 of us were having a staff meeting.

"I don't know," Ginger said. "We might scare them."

At first the staff pretty much concurred on this point, but as we discussed the idea further, we became more interested in doing it. We decided that after the story, we could make it into a sort of scavenger hunt to rescue the abducted councilor.

"Who will be the victim," Julie asked. I raised my hand.

"I'd like to do it," I replied.

At first they were concerned about it being too much work to wheel me off, but after we planned it a little more, we found it would be easy. We decided to make it a funny sort of story as to not frighten the kids. Steve would play the part of the villain. He happened to have a phantom mask like the one the guy wore in "Scream." He decided to wear all black with a vampire cape. We decided we would do this part of the camp out the second night. We were using the classrooms inside the church building as cabins and doing the activities outside. Our church has a large amount of land around it, giving us a large field clear of trees to play games on the side and a nice area shaded by trees in the front to do programs and the camp fire. We set the campfire up so all the kids were facing the building. There were tall bushes that lined the walkway next to the building, so Steve could easily pull me behind them and I would be out of sight. The trick was that the other councilors would be sitting with the kids or up "on stage" telling the story. They would conveniently not see me get grabbed, but the kids would. Then of course after the story the councilors would all suddenly notice that I'd disappeared and say "Hey, where did Danielle go?" At this point of course the kids would all tell them they saw me get grabbed. Of course, the councilors would blow off what the kids were saying about my abduction until the story finished. Then they would take time to organize teams to search so this gave Steve plenty of time to "hide"

The next issue of our plan was what to do with me once I was kidnapped. The church property was big and there were three buildings to the church. The sanctuary was pretty big, but there wasn't a lot of places to hide me. Then there was the classroom building. There were lots of rooms there. There was also the reception hall and kitchen where the offices were. All of the offices in that building were locked. I suggested as long as we were doing it that we should drag it out a bit and let them search the entire church and have me in the last room they took the kids to.

"I have an idea, why don't we hide you outside," Steve suggested.

"That's a great idea. Why not have me hidden in the tool shed out by the parking lot," I said.

The tool shed was where we kept a lot of our outdoor playground equipment. The kids were never taken over there, so that would be the last place they'd look.

"That would be a good place," Steve agreed. There was a single step he'd have to pull me over to get me in the shed, but I'm fairly light so that wouldn't be much of a problem. We agreed that this would be our game plan.

Then next week, we got the camp out ready and played games and did a nature hike around the church property. Later that night we performed skits. Since it was local, we each went home for a little while over the course of the night so we could shower and change. My parents came and took me home, but brought me back later that night so I could sleep up there with everyone else.

The next day during lunch we discussed the campfire later that evening and the story. We talked through exactly how we would stage each part of the story, including when Steve would appear, when he'd take me and where he'd put me.

"Should I be quiet and wait for them to think of searching the shed or should I yell for help and have them hear me," I asked.

"What if we masking taped your mouth," Steve said. I thought about it for a minute and agreed.

"You'll need to tie her hands then too," Ginger said. I had never been tied up before, but it sounded like fun.

"Are you flexible enough to put your hands behind your back," Steve said. "I can tape them together." I reached around behind my wheelchair and grabbed my wrists.

"I can do it, but I think it would be uncomfortable to sit like that for very long," I said, "And I don't mind you putting a piece of tape over my mouth but I'd rather you used something else on my hands."

We thought for a moment. We didn't have any yarn in the art box and the jump ropes had plastic beads on them so they wouldn't work.

"Hey what if I tied your arms to your side with the tug -o-war rope in the shed," Steve asked.

"That would be fine," I said. "It sounds like it will be a lot more comfortable." We finalized our plans and finished lunch.

Later that night we held our campfire. We began at 8:30 as the sun was going down. Julie played guitar and we began with a sing along. Then 2 of the guys did a stand up comedy routine. Matthew and Dustin had developed this character called Crazy Bag-head man and the kids loved it. They did a good 30 minutes of jokes before it began to get dark and we got to the story. Rebecca and Danny were the main story tellers and I just sat up there off to side. The rest of the councilors, minus Steve, were sitting with the kids. The story went something like an episode of "Scooby Doo" where 8 kids (the councilors) were staying in a haunted mansion.

Finally we got to the cue and Rebecca said "The phantom grabbed Danielle and took her away." I had my back to Steve since I was facing the kids and I saw all the kids point and scream as I suddenly felt myself roll backward and swing around the corner behind the bushes. The councilors feigned ignorance and the story continued. Meanwhile I followed Steve out to the shed. I have strong arms and I am very capable of keeping up with people, even while jogging. No one usually pushes my wheelchair, I get around fine by myself. It didn't take us long to get across the parking lot to the shed. Steve got behind me and helped pull me up the step to the shed. The coil of rope was laying in the center of the floor and the masking tape was on a shelf. There is one small window in the back, but it was well over my head. It was also air conditioned and well lit, so I would be comfortable while I was tied up. Steve rolled me toward the center of the room. He picked up the rope and looped it once around my arms and criss-crossed the end. Then he wound the rope around my arms about 20 times. I let my hands rest in the seat of the chair next to my legs. It took him several minutes because the rope was long and clumsy to work with. Finally he cinched it tight and tucked the remaining end under one of the coils. Just because I was curious I struggled to see if I could move. The ropes held me tight. I could move my wrists and my fingers but my arms and shoulders were immobile.

"Are you ok," Steve asked.

"Yes, I'll be fine", I said. "Don't rush the scavenger hunt, make sure the kids get a chance to search all of the rooms before you suggest they look out here. Be sure to let the kids be the ones to find me." We had been over all of this in the planning, but I just wanted to remind Steve. With that, He ripped off a 3 inch piece of tape and put it on my mouth. Then he asked me if I was sure I was fine. I nodded and he closed the doors. I tried to talk just to see if the tape would really prevent me from speaking.

Since my lips were taped together, my speech was muffled and unintelligible, but I could have "mmmphed" pretty loudly if I wanted. Since it was masking tape I could have easily worked my lips free, but since my arms were tied, I'd have no way to redo it if it came loose. I made a point to relax so the tape wouldn't come off.

I sat tied in the she shed for about 35 minutes before I heard any sound. I could easily rotate my wrist to glance at my watch so I had no trouble keeping track of time. Finally, I could hear the kids in the distance. It took them another 10 minutes to make it over to the shed and open the doors.

They were are thrilled and excited when they saw me. One little boy's jaw dropped. "Oh my gosh, she's tied up!" he exclaimed in disbelief.

The kids poured into the shed and one girl immediately untapped my mouth. They of course wanted to know what happened and if I was all right. The kids all looked for the knot in the rope to untie me, but couldn't find it since Steve had criss-crossed it on both ends. A few of the boys tugged on the ropes trying to get it loose but it didn't come loose.

"Wait, don't untie her yet guys, we need a picture!" Ginger said.

I was rolled out of the shed and I sat there for a few minutes still all bound up. Debbie, our supervisor came out with the camera but realized there wasn't enough light, so they decided to move over by the sanctuary where there was more light. Ginger pushed me over there since my arms were still tied. We started to pose for the picture when Ginger pointed out that my mouth wasn't taped. We looked around for the tape for a minute before realizing that it had been left at the shed. It would have taken another 5 minutes to go and get it. Julie happened to be wearing a green scarf in her hair, so she took it out and Ginger tied it over my mouth.

We got several pictures of the group, me with the counselors, by myself and one with Ginger. Finally, we were done and it was time to make Smores.

The councilors pretending to forget me, all started to walk away leaving me tied to my wheelchair with the bandana still over my mouth when Debbie told them not to leave me like that. The counselors all groaned and made a few comments about wanting to leave me like that. Someone commented they wished it was Rebecca since she is the chatter box of the group. Ginger untied the scarf and it took Steve a few minutes to remove the ropes. I was tied up for a total of about an hour and a half. I was glad to be able to move my arms again. After the fact, I found out 2 of the girls cried when they thought I'd been kidnapped for real. The experience was fun, but I still don't understand the attraction some people find in being tied up. If another situation like this came up, I'd be willing to do it again though. I hope you enjoyed my story. :) - Danielle