Dan : 01 - Indians and cowboys (fff/mmm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Dan : 01 - Indians and cowboys (fff/mmm)

Post by Canuck100 »

Dan's stories
01 - Indians and cowboys
Story index at the bottom

By Dan

Fri Jun 25 11:58:38 Central Daylight Time 1999

There was an event that took place about 20 years ago when I was 14 (so around 1980). There was me and 5 other kids in my neighborhood that used to do stuff together. The event that I will write about here was when we played indians and cowboys. In addition to me, there was Lisa 13, Marlene 14, Bill 14, Tom 13 and Cindy 13. With 3 girls and 3 boys we decided to make it the boys against the girls.

So, it was me, Bill and Tom against the three girls. We figured it would be an easy victory. After all, they were "just" girls. In retrospect, this kind of thinking is probably why it turned out the way it did.

The game took place in a park where we all lived. We decided to spread out. We figured this would make it easier and quicker to capture the girls. After about 10 minutes, I felt a gun (we all used water guns) in my back. "Hands up"! Lisa yelled at me. Our rules were that if this happened you had to give up. I was taller than her and I could most likely wrestle her down but I figured I should follow the rules. Plus I didn't think she would be able to tie me up very effectively. She marched me to a tree in the park. She tied my hands behind my back to a tree. To my surprise she seemed very skillful in the way she looped the rope around my wrists. I was getting a little nervous. She then tied my ankles together as well as a rope around my chest to the tree. Like I said, I had figured a 13-year old girl wouldn't be able to keep me tied up for long. Well, I was in for a rude awakening. I started to struggle right away against the ropes, but Lisa seemed to know exactly how to tie somebody up. she had tied me fairly tight and it seemed virtually impossible to get free. I struggled as much as I could but I was stuck.

She smiled at me in a kind of a dominant manner and said "You are wasting your time". At this point I really wished I had played harder to get. I was starting to get over my first chock that I truly wasn't going to get free. I really started to worry. Since we were in a park I worried that our other friends were going to see me like this. I didn't want people to see that I had been tied up by a 13-year old girl. I started to beg her to please let me go. I offered her things such as doing her homework. She didn't seem interested. I began to panic. I actually started to cry but she just told me to cut it out. I started to get desperate and I yelled for Bill and Tom to come and help me. Lisa told me to be quiet or she would be forced to gag me. I hadn't counted on being unable to get free (and this was the first time I had ever been tied up) so I kept yelling. All of a sudden I could only say MMMMMPPH. She had put a sock in my mouth and she had then immediately tied it together with another rope.

Eventhough I was going nuts about being tied up it was good that she gagged me. It actually kind of calmed me down as I slowly realized that there was nothing I could do. I felt extremely helpless. I would just have to try to be patient and wait for Bill and Tom to get me loose. And hopefully they would be able to release me before anybody would see me.

But soon thereafter I see Bill being walked to another tree next to mine. It's Cindy who apparently caught him off-guard. She tied him in a similar way that I had been tied. Lisa then told Cindy that maybe Lisa should stay and guard the prisoners. She figured since they now were three against one they could afford to keep one back to guard their prisoners.

So Cindy soon joined Marlene in their hunt for Tom. This was so embarrassing. These two girls (who both were a year younger than us) were referring to us as their prisoners. But it was true. As Lisa guarded us, me and Bill were definitely not going anywhere. We had both given up trying to get loose. These girls sure knew how to tie their knots (we later learned that they had all been in the girl scouts)

Me and Bill looked at each other and each other's predicaments. We were kind of humiliated. We were both tied up firmly as well as gagged by two girls who both were a year younger than us. On top of this, Lisa started to mock us, how girls are stronger than boys. She then untied my gag, then she started tickling me. I told her to stop. She said "as soon as you admit that girls are stronger than boys" I yelled back "never". She kept tickling me at what seemed like an eternity and I couldn't do anything to stop her. I finally gave in and told her that girls were stronger than boys. "I figured you would come around" she smiled. She then quickly re-gagged me again. I didn't even have time to beg her to untie me.

On top of this, both Marlene and Cindy then pulled Tom to a third tree. They had already (before getting to the tree) tied up Tom with his hands firmly behind his back. Tom had not followed the rules. According to the rules, we were supposed to give up when somebody said hands up and pulled a gun on you. Marlene and Cindy had overpwered Tom and tied him up. Tom said afterwards that he hadn't thought that the girls would take it so seriously. Tom was a pretty smallboy compared to the two girls who were at least his size. Especially Marlene who was not only a year older but also probably at least 2-3 inches taller than Tom.

So, Tom was a little angry, saying that he was going to do this and that to the girls when he got free. The girls just laughed and tied him to a third tree. Needless to say, they gagged him as well. They then asked him "so when are you going to do these things to us"? All Tom could say was MMPPH.

So, there we were. We had lost. I was now hoping that since we all had been captured that the girls would untie us right away. Instead they just laid down on the grass talking to each other right in front of us. They were completely ignoring us. As we were tied up in the park, we had friends who walked by and were wondering what was going on. Since we were gagged we couldn't say anything, but the girls explained our indians and cowboys game and that they had won. I just wanted to be free as soon as possible. Unfortunately, I had no control over when this would happen.

Finally, about an hour later the girls finally untied us. It had started getting dark and it was now time to go home. Tom was no longer angry. We were actually relived to be free. And we had a lot more respect for the girls. They sure had put us in our place.