31acujoker : A Close Call (self)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

31acujoker : A Close Call (self)

Post by Soraka »

by 31acujoker » Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:18 pm

Hey gu, thought I'd share this with everyone since I've heard many people say they want to hear more self-bondage stories, this is one example of when I thought I was busted in the act...

I am a white Australian male, currently 19, but at the time of this story I was 17. Tall, brown hair, blue eyes and at the time clean shaven, I was a bit skinnier back then since I wasn't working out as much.
Here goes... hope you enjoy!

It was 9 30 pm and my grandma was heading off to bed, so I thought I might as well too since anything I do around the would just keep her up. I have been living with my grandma since I was 14 due to my troubles with my parents. I gave her a nice big hug as she turned the kitchen light off leaving only the lights from our bedrooms on, I called out to my little Maltese Shih Tzu dog Alfie, who trotted along at my side to my double bed. As per usual, I slept on the right side of the bed while Alfie (all 1 foot of him haha) took up the left side. I had tried tying myself up several times that week at night after my grandma went to bed, and it had been fairly successful, so tonight, when I felt the urge to bind myself again, I thought nothing of it and simply waited for her bedroom light to go out up the other end of the house.

When the whole house went dark, I began. I started by flipping my covers up off the bed, and stripping down completely nude, I'm not sure why I bound myself naked, especially when you consider it was approaching winter and the nights were getting cold, but I guess it added to my feeling of helplessness. I liked to imagine myself held captive alongside a beautiful young girl that I could do nothing to help as she too was bound and gagged.

I went over to my wardrobe and off the top shelf I grabbed several materials to bind and gag myself with, all of which were mainly things I had but never used (except for bondage of course). Two karate belts that I'd kept from back when I actually did karate, two long football socks, a pair of pantyhose I'd found in my back shed (don't ask) and cut into two more workable pieces, a belt from my dressing gown which i never wore, and a small ankle sock. Laying them out on my bed in the darkness, I sifted through them blindly to find my first piece of necessary equipment.

I grabbed the first length of the stockings and the ankle sock, shoving the latter into my mouth before almost heaving it up as I gagged on it, so I discarded that and elected for a very tight cleave gag with the stocking, I pulled it really tight so that my cheeks pulled right back and my lips pushed forward. From there, I used the football socks to bind my shins and below my knees, and winding the two karate belts around my chest (with great difficulty I might add), finally I bound my hands together with the second strand of pantyhose so they resembled cuffs with a length in the middle. Now for the tricky part, I decided to try something that night I'd only seen in the pictures and videos, I took the dressing gown belt and started to hogtie myself.

It took me at least twenty minutes (I suck at knots haha) to tie the belt to the length of stocking between my hands, then feed it through my ankle bindings and tie it tight enough so that I was in fact securely hogtied, luckily before I did this I'd brought the covers back up over myself with my hands behind my back. The covers warmed me up and covered my bound and gagged state, but made hogtying myself that much harder. Finally I was done, with my wrists secured to my ankles, my arms pinned to my torso and back, and my already bound legs hanging in the air as well as cleave gagged so tight I was starting to feel saliva build up in my mouth.

Trying to lift my head as I struggled, I started drooling uncontrollably, the gag was so tight! It really hurt but I kinda liked it, I knew nothing I said if anyone were around would be intelligible, and that got me into my fantasy: I had been kidnapped earlier that day, and now lay bound and gagged in a bed as I hear the muffled screams of a young lady, she is desperate for me to save her, but there's nothing I can do, I struggled harder, breathing heavily as I felt the bonds tighten against my wrists every time I let my legs relax, guess I can tie better than I give myself credit for! I even started moaning as I felt the urge to pleasure myself, obviously I couldn't reach with my hands, so I started doing pelvic thrusts, it was hard with my legs bound the way they were and even a little tiring, but I felt my need for pleasure being satisfied. My drool was spilling all over my pillow, and when I was forced to relax my head I would end up covering my face in saliva, it was weird, and disgusting, but it still felt good.

I stayed like this for an hour until I heard noises from down the hallway, crap! Nanna was awake and walking towards my room! I just knew it! I knew my luck couldn't hold out forever, she was gonna find me like this and then I'd be embarrassed, ashamed and worst of all naked in front of my own grandma. I panicked trying to get my hands free as I heard the pitter-patter coming down... wait, pitter-patter? Once I calmed my self down and actually listened to the sound, I found it was just Alfie, he wandered around the house at night and was simply returning to my bed, he hopped up onto the mattress and twirled himself around as dogs always do so he could settle down and sleep. I breathed a massive sigh of relief, the covers did a good job of not showing off my bound state, but my gagged mouth was a huge giveaway if anyone did walk in.

"Don hoo hat Af!"

I whispered sharply (or tried to anyway) through my gag, then just let myself relax for about an hour, doing some light struggling before finally calling it a night, I untied myself bit by bit, turns out I did the knots fairly tight, but not so they were inescapable. I then rejoiced as I loosened the gag and pulled it out, rubbing my sore cheeks. I put my undies back on, wrapped myself up in my warm bed and got some much-needed sleep.