Littlejess : A beginning (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Littlejess : A beginning (m/f)

Post by Soraka »

By Littlejess » Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:53 am
Edited by Soraka

Hello my name is Jess and I'm 14,Blonde and about 5 ft 2.
I have always had an interest in tugs and escaping them but i have never mastered self bondage and i'm too frightened to tell anyone.
I have been reading this website for just about a year and a half.

Last summer every weekend my parents went to see my grandmother in London because she was dying of cancer. They would leave Friday night and come back Sunday, but they decided they could't leave me alone. They didn't want to hire somebody they didn't know so they hired my neighbor Andrew who has been there before i was born.

Andrew is Blonde 6 ft very muscular and handsome i have always had a big crush on him. He was 17 last year.
So every Friday of every summer Andrew would come look after me while my parents were gone.

Now it was about 3 weekends before our tugs started...

I was playing NeoPets and there were some games that i wasn't very good at so Andrew would do them for me, this became a regular routine but this one time i made a mistake.

He had just done all the games with a new high score on one of them I asked him if there was a way I could get better at some of the games and he said he would find a tutorial.

He clicked on my second window so he could look for one but found this website. He immediately took notice as well did I, I tried to stop him but he held me back with one hand while he started reading with the other. A few minutes later he turned around and said
"Well Jess what's this then". I told him about how i liked being tied up and everything i finished by asking if he was going to tell my parents. His answer was quite dumbfounding
"Its OK Jess I won't tell your parents, but you have to promise me one thing. You won't tie yourself up without somebodies supervision, its slightly dangerous."
My face turned into a little smile and I asked him if he would tie me up. He agreed.
I ran upstairs to my bedroom and got all my rope and tape and came back down stairs.

I will take a moment to describe what we were wearing.
I was wearing blue jeans and a tank top while Andrew was wearing a T-shirt and black jeans.

He asked me where to start and I said I wasn't sure i hadn't though about this. He picked up a rope and turned me around and tied my wrists together. They were wrapped around about 3 times then he cinched them down the middle. He did the same to my ankles, knees, thighs and elbows. He picked up the duct tape and wrapped it around my head a few times he then seated my on the couch. He said I had 2 hours to escape or he would put me to bed like this.
I would have hated to go to bed at 8:00 PM if it wasn't that I was tied up.

I wriggled around for a full hour without even undoing one rope i was really tired by the end and I ironically fell asleep.
I don't know how much later but I woke up when it was dark, in my bed. I was tied slightly differently I had lost my knee tie and my elbow tie and my hands were tied to my thigh tie in front of me, but i had a dozen ropes wrapped around me and tying me to the bed stretching me on each side. I moaned a lot until Andrew came into my room looking a little worried, but when I gave him an angry look he just laughed. He reminded me that if I didn't escape I was going to bed likes this. He went to bed saying "live with it"

The next day he untied me but I asked to be tied up again. He said to one tie up a week and that's what happened. Every weekend until Andrew moved to america for university or college for you yanks.

Thanks for reading more to come.