Ex-leech : 03 - The Game (f+/m, mmm/f, f+/mm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Ex-leech : 03 - The Game (f+/m, mmm/f, f+/mm)

Post by Canuck100 »

Ex-leech 's stories
03 - The Game
Story index at the bottom

By Ex-leech

Mon Jun 21 11:30:42 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time) 1999

I finally got some time to write this. Working for a living suck.

From the comments from the chatroom discussion and emails I have received I fear that my less than perfect writing style has given the impression that Nancy is a mean person, one guy's comment was "a dominatrix in training". Granted, she did enjoy tying more than being tied, yet she was still a kind and compassionate person and made every effort to make sure her victims were in no real danger, either physically or emotionally.

It also seems that a great deal of the readers at this site are waiting with impatient anticipation for when Mrs. Mason gets tied. My memory is flawed, all I know is that she was tied up and that Nancy and I did it, I don't remember why. Without the "why" the story will be pretty hollow, give me time, it will come to me. As I write these stories more and more memories are returning. There is even the shadow of a memory of Mrs. Mason getting tied more than once.

I am not trying to leave you hanging, this is the simple truth. Of course after reading this you probably feel I've done a few too many drugs and have lost some brain cells. That is not the case either, it's just hard to recollect something that happened over a decade ago. I enjoy all of the stories written here, it is our shared experience that brought me to this page in the first place. I read this page for a year before I had the courage to write anything, so if I can do it anyone can.

The camping trip was fun but it was basically the spark that started the escapades that summer which continued on into the school year, mostly on the weekends. The game's players all lived within the neighborhood. Tim and I were the two main male players, and Nancy, Jenn, Tamra, and Tina were the female players. Occasionally Eric played with us but not to often. We were all around the age of 13. After we got back from the camping trip we decided to play hide and seek and I think it was Tim that said it would be fun if we played commandos or something like that where we could resist being found and also take prisoners. Not an uncommon scenario. Nancy, the quintessential intellect, noticed that it wouldn't be fair since we were faster and stronger than the girls. I pointed out that we were out numbered so it should be fair.

"You are out numbered but it would take two or three of us to completely keep you from escaping", Nancy said.

I just shrugged my shoulders.

"OK, then we need some rules to make it fair", Nancy said. "How about this, if two girls can grab one guy, then that guy can't struggle, if just one girl grabs him than he can try to get away".

"OK", I said (Nancy and I were the leaders of the neighborhood, if you couldn't tell) "If we grab a girl she can't use her fingernails or teeth to get away and no kicks to the balls". Both Eric and Tim nodded approvingly. "Also, if you scream for more help, by your rules Nancy, we would be in trouble. So, if we capture one of you girls and you scream, we can gag you, fair?"

"Fine, I guess restraints will be necessary", Nancy said, "do all the girls agree?" They all shrugged their shoulders and nodded their heads. "What about rules after capture".

I cracked a big smile and said, "Nothing permanent and nothing painful".

Nancy smiled back, "Sounds familiar".

We all talked a bit about the boundaries of the game, but it was pretty obvious where the game would be played. Behind our houses ran a creek that was lined with trees that was great for hiding and sneaking up on people, it was large enough to have any game. Nancy said they would use her yard for the girls rallying point and we used my yard for the boys, they were quite a distance away.

(Now I am going to say this now so you understand. We followed the rules really well but the spirit of the game evolved from a hide and seek derivative to more of a capture and escape game. We intended it to be a give and take but both the boys and girls enjoyed the way it evolved. Hiding and running from capture was just as much fun as capturing, especially since we were out numbered. During the summer it was if the game never ended, only when parents were around was there no possibility of two girls walking up and taking one of us guys as prisoners. The girls had it easier, they always moved in herds, so if we were going to capture them they had to be alone and it had to be swift. Tim and I got really good at stalking and hiding and using unique tactics to nab the girls. We were especially brilliant when we grabbed Nancy, oh but that's the next story.)

Tim, Eric and I immediately split up to go find some of the girls which was our first mistake. The girls never were alone so if I attempted to try and capture one of them the other one could grab me and I would be caught according to the rules. Eventually after running away several times I was frustrated and went to find Tim or Eric. I found Tim hiding and we talked about it and decided we would have to go together and try and capture two at once.

Our plan was to get a couple of old sheets and some rope, we would surprise the two girls and throw a sheet over there heads and then get them to the ground where we could tie their wrists and if necessary gag them with some old cloth scraps. I realized that Nancy had the trunk from the camping trip so her troops would be well equipped. Tim and I stalked from tree to boulder through the small canyon that the stream had created over the years. We were silent and we eventually heard voices up ahead, it was Jenn and Tamra, we were lucky it wasn't Nancy, I figured she would be quite a challenge to capture. I motioned to Tim that I would take Tamra and he should jump Jenn. Tamra was wearing typical summer attire, running shorts, a tank top and the straps of her blue bikini could be seen underneath. Jenn was attired in cut off jean shorts with a long white T-shirt with a one piece swimsuit underneath. They probably had been swimming at Nancy's place.

When they walked between the trees we were hiding behind, Tim and I jumped them, the few seconds of surprise were all that we needed to get the sheets over there heads. They immediately began to yell and struggle. The sheets helped us keep there hands out of the way as we wrestled them to the ground where I sat on Tamra and began to pull her wrists behind her back. Tim had also sat on Jenn but was facing the opposite direction. I was working so intently that I didn't see Tim stand up and flee into the woods. I looked up and he yelled, "Get out of here, look!" He was pointing behind me. Then he sprinted off down the canyon. I turned to see Nancy and Tina bearing down on me only about 30 ft (10 m) away. I immediately got off of Tamra and started to run after Tim.

By this time Jenn, Tim's ex-victim, had extricated herself from the sheet in time to see me get up and begin to flee. She reached out her hand and grabbed my ankle which pulled me off balance so I went down into the grass. I immediately got up but it was too late, "Tim, they got me, find Eric!" I yelled as four girls tackled me into the grass.

"Gag him", Nancy ordered.

I saw Tamra take a piece of cloth that had round object it out of her pocket and force it between my teeth. Then all the girls took lengths of rope out of their pockets and set to work on my arms. I struggled, but there were four of them so each girl simply held a limb. When they were done my hands were forced behind my back and rope was looped around my waist. They surrounded me and we walked in the opposite direction that Tim ran, back towards Nancy's house. They teased me and poked at me all the way. When we got into her back yard they pushed me towards the pool room. Once inside they pushed me onto one of the floating mattresses and tied me to it. Then the girls huddled together at the opposite end of the room and when they were done. Tamra walked towards me, "Looks like I've got to baby-sit you while they get to go capture your friends".

I rolled my eyes and smiled behind my gag.

"Oh, you don't think they'll catch them do you?" she said sarcastically.

I shook my head vigorously.

"We'll see, now I am going for a swim".

I watched intently as she removed her clothes to reveal the blue bikini that she was wearing. She was an athletic girl and she had the body to show for it. She swam around for a while but got bored. Than she approached me and began to pull the air mattress I was on towards the pool. I struggled for fear that I would not float but the mattress held me just fine, but my clothes got soaked, especially with Tamra tormenting me by splashing me all the time.

The pool was an indoor pool with glass on all sides, while Tamra was swimming and teasing me I noticed Eric and Tim approaching the pool room. Once they got inside, they shut the door. Tamra was swimming in the middle of the pool and I had floated to the edge. Tamra noticed them as they reached me and were pulling me out of the pool and untying the ropes. She swam for the other side but Eric ran over there to block her, basically keeping her trapped in the water. After a few minutes Tim had released my hands and he went to help Eric while I released the rest of my bonds. When I was finally free I told Tamra, "Listen, either get out of the pool and take what's coming to ya or I am coming in after you, it's not like I'm not already wet".

"OK, OK, but don't gag me", Tamra begged.

"Yeah, right, like if you see your friends from a distance you promise you won't yell, give me a break", Tim said.

"No deals, your coming with us", Eric said.

I collected the ropes they used on me and walked over to the ladder where Tamra was getting out of the pool. When she got out I grabbed her hands and she allowed me to tie her arms behind her back. After finishing cinching up her elbows, Tim had the gag ready and she accepted it grudgingly. We now had a dark haired beauty in a blue bikini bound and gagged before us. We led her outside and went to my back yard by a different route then normal. Once in my yard we took her to the shed where we kept our lawn mower and other landscaping tools. We laid her down on a big pile of plastic drop sheets and tied her ankles together and then hog tied her. We also fastened her loosely to the rafters to she couldn't wiggle away. When we were finished we tossed a couple of sheets over her and went to capture the rest of the girls closing the door behind us. Since we were out numbered we couldn't leave a guard, besides that is a dead give away for anyone looking for her.

This time we were going to stay together because it would be even now. Since we were guys we automatically assumed we had the advantage. So we confidently strutted out across the canyon and the out across the field towards Nancy's house. The stream made a U shape with the houses lining the outside of it, which left a large partially tree covered field between my house and Nancy's. We called it the battlefield. About halfway across we saw the three girls talking. They were shocked to see all of us together especially me. We approached them and we had a genuine stand-off neither side could capture the other side completely with out a big brawl.

"What have you done with Tamra?" Nancy demanded.

"Oh, she's kind of tied up at the moment", Tim responded with a grin. (Sorry, bad cliché - but he did say it)

"And if you three surrender we will take you to her", I followed up.

We were still about a hundred feet (30 m) away and I saw Nancy whisper something into the other two girls ears. I knew how intelligent she was so I immediately got defensive and wary. Then the three girls sprinted away towards Nancy's house. We all took up chase with me in the lead and we were gaining on them. They reached a breech in Nancy's fence which we always used to go in and out of her back yard and Jenn was just going though it as we reached it. When we finally got to the other side there was no girls to be seen. Even the pool house was empty. Then the worst thing that could happen occurred. Eric noticed the time. "Oh man, guys, it's 11:30, Mom needs me at home for lunch", Eric explained.

"Well, can you go with us back to the house at least", I asked.

"Oh sure, but we better run", he responded.

We trotted off towards my house. Once there we checked to see if Tamra was still there and she was but she was getting more unhappy by the second.

Then Eric took off running back down to his house by way of the street which was on the front side of the houses. Now we were out numbered again. We exited the shed with a very upset Tamra contained therein. We decided to go hide out in the canyon. (Tamra had only been there for about 30 minutes.) We walked out the back fence gate and Nancy and 3, yes 3, other girls were walking out of the creek bed towards us. Nancy had recruited another younger girl named Pam from the neighborhood. Tim immediately streaked off and I sprinted for the creek bed. Nancy told all the girls to ignore Tim and come after me. The same thing I would have done if the roles would have been reversed, take the leader. The next 15 minutes were some of the best moments in my life I was able to some amazing acrobatic maneuvers to avoid capture. I headed for the edge of the cliff and leaped for a low limb, and just like Tarzan I grabbed it and dropped down and put several more feet between myself and my pursuers. Then I sprinted down the canyon jumping from rock to rock with Nancy quite a ways behind me. I saw a dead end ahead of me where a tree and the water in the creek blocked my path. I leaped on the tree and climbed towards the top of the cliff. With monkey like grace I reached the top and sprinted off towards the battlefield. Problem was Jenn had gone around and was closer to me than Nancy was. I sprinted away from her. Looking behind me I saw that all four girls were after me and Nancy was yelling, "Remember we have to catch him, he knows where Tamra is!"

I ran and dodged avoided all the girls until I tripped over a loose tree root. This shortened up the distance I had gained on the girls now they were almost within arms reach. I cut left and right keeping the girls away from me. Eventually though, I cut right into Jenn's grasp as I was avoiding Nancy's reach.

Jenn held onto my shirt and that was all the time they needed to tackle me to the ground. I was still proud of the incredible skill I had used in avoiding the girls. Now though they were relentless in tying my arms behind my back and stuffing my mouth full of cloth and tightly cleave gagging me with another piece. They tied a thick rope around my waist and pulled me along like it was a leash. They were pulling me towards Nancy's house. When we got there we went right down into the basement.

"Guess what?" Nancy said. "My parents are gone for a few hours". Then they all giggled. "First though, where is Tamra?"

I shook my head.

"OK, girls, tie his hands above his head to this beam", Nancy explained.

They all got their hands on me and began to untie me. I struggled violently but there were four of them. Eventually they had my hands above my head and I was standing on my tip toes. They then tied my legs together at both my knees and ankles.

"I ask again, where is Tamra?" Nancy said.

I shook my head again.

Then they all began to tickle me relentlessly, from my armpits down to the bottoms of my feet. I controlled myself well but eventually it drove me crazy. After a few minutes they quit.

"Well, tell us", Nancy demanded.

I shook my head again, the tickling was bad but not unbearable.

Then Nancy got an evil look in her eyes and left the room. She came back with a long sleeved mini dress, with hosiery and heels in her arms. If you don't tell us we're going to dress you up in this outfit and leave you here without your clothes. Nancy knew exactly how to get to me. The girls started to laugh as if they just heard the funniest joke in the world. I hung my head in defeat and nodded my head. They took off my gag.

"Where is she?" Nancy demanded.

"She is in the shed under a sheet behind my house", I answered.

"If you are lying", Nancy responded, "you'll be wearing this dress in the next 20 minutes".

"Please, put a book under my feet before you leave, my legs are killing me", I asked desperately.

Jenn put a dictionary under my legs and I sighed in relief. Then they re-gagged me and left. Everyone except Jenn, they told her to lock the door after they left. She did and then came over to me. Jenn was attractive with shoulder length blond hair and she was wearing a one piece swimsuit under her T-shirt and cut offs. She tormented me by holding the mini dress up to my body and saying how cute I would look.

"I'll give you a big kiss if you put on these high heels", Jenn smiled.

The embarrassment of her offer made me blush but I shook my head nevertheless.

She kind of fake pouted and sat down on the couch to watch me try and free myself.

A few minutes later Nancy's voice could be heard through the door. Jenn got up and let them in. Tamra stormed in and walked up to my face, "You're going to get it buster, it was hot in that shed". She was still wearing her bikini.

"Well, Tamra, before you torture him let's go get his cohorts".

Before they left through Jenn walked up to me and loosely tied the arms of the red mini dress around my neck so the dress fell loosely in front of me. They all burst out laughing as they left. The minutes seemed like hours and I couldn't shake the dress off of me and I couldn't get to the knots that bound me in this position.

After about 20 to 30 minutes the girls returned with Tim in tow. His arms were bound behind him with cloth strips and his mouth bulged with a gag. They tied him just like I was tied except across the room.

"Tim told us that Eric had to go home, so that means we won", Nancy said.

"Yeah", the other girls asked, "so what do we do with them now?"

"I think we should go swimming and then release them later", Tamra said.

They all agreed and left the room. I could see Tim laughing at me behind his gag with that dress draping over my shoulders so I just glared at him. Soon Tina came down stairs and released our hands so we could untie ourselves. Once we were free I asked Tim how he got caught.

"They told me if I didn't surrender that they would torture you in some devious way. I knew they wouldn't really hurt you but this is a game so I thought they had us, I was out numbered 5 to 1 anyway", Tim explained.

"Thanks", I said, "they would of put me in that damn dress probably. That's worse than torture. Before we go swim with the girls let's figure out our next plan. I say we somehow kidnap Nancy and take her to my basement. I think I can work it out with her Mom, she's pretty cool about that sort of thing".

"Yeah", Tim responded, "and we can call all her friends and tell them one by one that they have to surrender or we won't release her".

"That sounds perfect, I'll talk to Mrs. Mason and see if she'll help. I'm hot let's go swim". Then we charged upstairs and dove into the pool and put a pleasant ending on a fun morning. Tamra dunked me a few times for tying her up and I dunked Nancy for going after me first instead of Tim. All the neighborhood kids always had fun at Nancy's pool.