jaime jaime : 01 - Still want to play? (fff/fm, ff/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

jaime jaime : 01 - Still want to play? (fff/fm, ff/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

jaime jaime's stories
01 - A Hot Summer Day
Story index at the bottom

By jaime jaime

Thu Jun 17 22:49:26 Est (Heure d'été) 1999

My tie up experience started when I was about 10. I was staying at an aunt's house while my parents were out. They had two daughters, Emma and Angela (aged about 15,16) who used to "babysit" me. I was there one afternoon when they had a couple of their female friends around. They had no interest in me what so ever and basically stayed upstairs doing their thing. Bored, I wandered up the stairs, just to see what was going on. I heard laughter from Angela's room and asked what it was? I got the reply that I couldn't come in, they were having their own game.

I asked if I could join in, they giggled and after a while of pleading said okay then come in..

This was exciting as I was going into foreign territory. I first saw a smiling Angela and the two others and then looked down and saw a bound and gagged Emma.

Emma just looked up, struggling and mmmphing on the bed. Her hands had been tied behind her back with pantyhose, her feet also, and was gagged with a rag in her mouth held in by a scarf.

Another scarf was a tied just above the knees.

"Still want to play?" Said Angela with a glint in her eye.

I could have said no but she sort of knew that I wanted to. I nodded and was then grabbed by the three girls.

"The rules are that you don't tell anyone: this is just a game". I nodded again; it seemed like fun.

I'd never been tied up before, i'd only seen it happen to people on TV and had wondered what it was like.

I was told to lie face down on the bed. Emma mmmphed as one of the girls held my arms behind my back and crossed them. I then felt what was a soft material being threaded across my wrists many times and then pulled tightly and knotted securely. I tested by bonds: I could writhe about but was stuck fast. They then me bound my ankles with the same type of material, soft and nice to touch but very tight and seemingly connected to my wrists.. Angela they turned me over, and smiled saying "still enjoying the game." I smiled back to let her know it was allright. I could now see that like Emma, had been bound hand and foot with a pair of pantyhose.

I was about to say something when she put a rag in my mouth. I tried to say insomething but couldn't much. She then finished the gag with a scarf over my mouth tied tightly. I was bound and gagged. Angel and the other laughed as they saw me and emma mmph and writeh around on the bed. I was then put on the floor. The other three laughed aging, and then left us in the room together...

Me and Emma struggled but we couldn't break free. She really struggled but I didn't for some reason. After a while the girls came back and released us. Angela and Emma reminded me not to say anything. I said no, besides it had been fun.

This developed an interest in tie ups but nothing else ever happened in the same way. About three years later when they were about 17/18 Emma and Angela babysat me one night at their house.

Their/my parents were out for the night. Once again they weren't interested in me but i thought back to what had happened. After a few hours I thought of being tied up again and though about what they could use on me. It gave me something to do.) I went around their house and found some white tape in the kitchen, a scarf and then looked for some rope or something. I hit on the idea of pantyhose again. I found two pairs in the clean laundry basket. I got my equipment together. I first of all tried out how good they'd be for the job. Emma came into the kitchen as I was wrapping one of the pairs of pantyhose around my feet.

"What are you doing" she said. She called Angela to come in in and look at me. They were both angry/laughing that I was playing with their pantyhose. "Well?" Emma asked. I blurted out the truth clearly embarrassed...Angel looked and smiled with a familiar glint in her eyes. "So you want to play with our clothes do you?"......

Angela and Emma had this mixture of anger but laughter. I knew they remembered what had happened but seemed determined to extract something out of it all. "Okay", said Angela, "unless you do exactly what we tell you too we'll tell your mom and dad when they get back". Sheepishly and embarrassed I agreed . She picked up one pair of the pantyhose.

"Since you say you want to if you want to play with these then wear them." I said no but Angela and Emma really had me in a fix. I didn't want them to tell my parents about my tie up games and I ws only 13 and easy to manipulate by my older cousins. I did what Angela said and took off my pants and put on the pantyhose. Angela and Emma roared with laughter. They picked up the other stuff and told me to go into the sitting room where they had been watching TV. I sort of knew what was coming as they both had that glint in their eyes. Angela told me to lie face down on the sofa. As I did she tickled the back of my leg. I had ticklish legs but with the pantyhose on even more so. I now felt better as I was part of a game and they weren't too angry. Angela had the other pair of pantyhose isn her hands. I knew what she going to do.

Angela then pulled my arms behind my back, crossd them and bound them really tightly with one leg. She then used the other leg to tie my legs together just above the knee. She wound then around knotted and then pulled the remaining part back around my wrists. I tried the bonds but I was tied fast. I turned over and Emma appeared and tied the scarf tightly around my ankles.

They looked at me all trussed up. "Still want to play with our things?" Emma said. Knowingly they tickled my legs. I asked them to stop. "Quiet" siad Angels who held her hand over my mouth to gag me. Emma got the roll of tape, cut off a length, and placed it over my mouth, smoothing it so that it was totally stuck. They stood back and admired their handywork. They tickled me more and I writhed and mmphed but could not stop them. I was completely tied.

They left me on the sofa for a while and eventually untied me and I got dressed again. Angela said: "Dont forget, if you don't say anything, we won't". They had enjoyed it all just as much as I did. I agreed.