TG : 01 - A Hot Summer Day (ff/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

TG : 01 - A Hot Summer Day (ff/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

TG's stories
01 - A Hot Summer Day
Story index at the bottom

By TG

Wed Jun 09 22:33:05 1999

Reading a previous story, posted by Ex-Leach the other day, reminded me of another experience I had years ago. One of the best things about living in So. California is that we were always guaranteed sunshine and some days would become very very hot in the summer time. There was one day during the summer when I got home from summer school about noon time.

My sister, Kathy, asked if I wanted to go with her over to her friends, Richelle's to go swimming in her pool. Actually, at that moment, I said no, thanks.....but asked her
if before she went if she would tie me up. She didn't want to leave me tied up alone in case anything happened, but she said that if Richelle was open to the idea she would tie me up at Richelle's house. While I was changing into my swimming trucks, Kathy was on the phone to Richelle to tell her that I was also coming over and asked if it would be OK to tie me up at her house. When Kathy was driving us to Richelle's house, she told me that Richelle said it would be OK. At this time, Richelle had already participated in tying me up a several times, so she was not new to the challenge.

When we arrived, Richelle welcomed us and walked us out to the pool in her back yard. She was wearing a bikini and looked extremely sexy. As I mentioned in my previous story, I had a big crush of Richelle, but being 4 years younger never gave me a chance in hell. Richelle told us that we had all afternoon to swim and play since both her parents were at work and wouldn't be home until 6:00 that night. She mentioned that since it was so warm that day, it would be a good idea if I jumped in the pool before she and Kathy tied me up.

While I was in the pool, Richelle was telling Kathy what she had in mind for me and they went to get the necessary rope and other things needed. I was in the pool for about 15 minutes when Kathy came out to get me. I got out of the pool and dried myself off and Kathy wanted me to follow her over to the side of the house, where Richelle was waiting. Richelle was standing next to a clothesline pole. It was basically a metal pole, cemented into the ground with a cross bar which formed a "T".

Richelle had ropes, towels, clothe strips and a belt piled next to the pole. Kathy asked me ....."Are you ready ??" And she said that Richelle wanted to try something new in our game. I was very willing to find out what the new tie-up position was and agreed.

They had me stand with my back to the vertical pole and they had me put a pair of gloves on my hands. They both grabbed a gloved wrist and started wrapping rope around them before securing the knots, They then added a couple of more loops around my wrists and again tied the knots securely. The ends of the rope were then laced through some eyebolts that were at the ends of the cross-bar, raising my arms above my head and spreading them widely and lifting up. They both pulled the rope tightly, and I was almost up on my toes as they raised me up. I must of looked like I was being crucified at this point. The girls then tied off the ends of the rope leaving me virtually hanging by my wrists. Fortunately, Richelle had the foresight to know that the rope would be cutting into my wrists, so that explained the gloves. It didn't
really hurt and I was glad that she thought of it. Kathy then tied my feet together with some more rope, and fastened my feet to the bottom of the pole by wrapping more rope around my legs and the pole. They stood and watched struggling, smiling and giggling, as I tested my bonds. It must have been a sight to see me only in a pair of swimming trucks stretched out tightly. Richelle said that I was still able to squirm around too much and she picked up a belt and wrapped it around my waist and the pole and cinched it up tight, which held my mid-section tight. Again, they stood and watched. Kathy said "That should hold him". Then Richelle said ....... "He should get a great tan under this hot sun" and they both laughed before turning and walking away.

I struggled and after a while the heat started to get to me, as I was starting to perspire heavily.

The sweat was pouring of of me and I could felt the "tickling" sensation as the drops ran down my body. I could hear them splashing and swimming in the pool and at other times heard their voices and laughter, but couldn't understand what was being said. After about an hour, Richelle came to check on me and give me a drink of lemonade. After hanging there for that long, the lemonade hit the spot. Then Kathy came over and teased me about not being able to escape. Richelle then said that they should even make it harder for me and she picked up some foam rubber and long strip of cloth. The foam was placed over my eyes and covered by the cloth, which was tied behind my head. It was long enough that she tied off the rest of the cloth to the pole, holding my head firmly against the pole. As I protested, Kathy said ...."We can't have any whining out of you" and next thing I know, one of them (I think it was Kathy) stuffed something in my mouth and then held it in place with another strip of cloth. The ends of the gag cloth were also tied off to the pole. I could not even move my head from side to side. All I could hear was laughing and giggling. At this point, I knew that they couldn't resist, and I felt fingers digging into my sides, underarms, ribs and stomach. Although, I had been tickle-tortured a few times before, this was the first time while being blind-folded. It wasn't a long session, thankfully. I think because it was so hot and they wanted to get back to the pool to cool off.

I found that the blindfold seemed to make every minute seem longer, especially when they left me "baking" under the sun. The sweat started to really pour off of me and my mouth was getting dry. About every twenty minutes or so, one of them would come to check on me. And after being left there for about an hour, they turned on the garden hose and squirted me down. It was a total surprise, but it felt so good too. They also removed the gag from my mouth and gave me a ice cold drink. Kathy said that I was getting sunburn and suddenly I felt the four hands rubbing lotion over my chest, stomach and arms. Being 14 years old and tied, helpless, blindfolded and suddenly feeling two sets of female hands massaging me (even though one was my sister), I started to have a physical reaction which was becoming very evident.

Richelle said something to the effect of "too bad he can't do anything about this or there's gonna be a stained sheet later". I don't really recall, but I felt very embarrassed. Afterward, even Kathy said that she was embarrassed by it too. But at the time, there was nothing that I could do, and Richelle liked the tease and the frustration that she was building in me. She knew exactly what she was doing to me and apparently loved doing it too. Even blindfolded, I could tell that Kathy had left and had jumped in the pool to cool off.

Richelle continued massaging the lotion in to my skin for a few more minutes, driving me crazy. All the time, she purposely was rubbing up against me and she made it a point to breath upon me which gave me goosebumps, even in the 90 degree heat. Suddenly, she re-stuffed my mouth with the gag, and wrapped another rag around my head to hold the gag in place. Again, the ends were tied to the pole, holding my head firm. Before she left me to go back to the pool to join my sister, Richelle ran her fingernails, torturously slow, from the length of my arms down through my underarms, down my sides and ending at the top of my swim trucks. She had me fighting and straining at her slow torture.

They kept me hanging there for about another hour, but squirted me down with the garden hose about every 15 - 20 minutes. Finally, Kathy said that I was as red as a lobster and I should be un-tied. They removed the gag and gave me a drink of water again, and then took the blindfold off of me. The sudden brightness made me squint, which made them both laugh.

Finally I could see the fun loving look in their faces and I could tell that they had gotten somewhat drunk during the time that they had me tied up. They still tormented me by tickling me and "turning me on" for the next few minutes, but soon released me, I remember, when they released the knots to the rope running through the crossbar eyebolts, I fell to the ground and could barely move my arms. Richelle and Kathy got down on their knees beside me and started untying the ropes from my wrists and helped me to my feet. hey guided me to the pool and we all cooled off in the water, which helped hydrate me me. I stayed in the water for the rest of the day while we were at Richelle's. Meanwhile, Kathy and Richelle would occasionally jump in the water, or would relax on the lounge chairs.

My wrists, arms and shoulders were sore for the next several days, but I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Later that summer, I was tied to the clothesline post again by my sister Kathy, Richelle and by another friend of Richelle's. But I'll save that story for another time.

I hope you find the same enthusiasm for my story as I have had in many of the stories posted here.