dudalb : 24 - Shula Babysits (fmm/fF)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

dudalb : 24 - Shula Babysits (fmm/fF)

Post by Canuck100 »

dudalb's stories
24 - Shula Babysits
Story index at the bottom

By Shula (dudalb's cousin)

Tue Jun 8 20:29:49 PDT 1999

My name is Shula. It's not my real name but that is what my cousin Dudalb calls me. Dudalb has written about the time he and I tied up my mom, who Dudalb calls Aunt Judith. Mom got even by tying up Dudalb and me. Dudalb suggested that I tell you the stories are in August archives. This story is about an adventure that happened to mom and me a few years after Dudalb's story.

I was 17 and made extra money in the summer by babysitting. I was about 5'7, had red hair, and was wearing shorts and a T-shirt on the day this happened. I definitely took after my Dad, the brother of Dudalb's mom, in appearance. My background is like a plot for a bad situation comedy - My Dad was Irish, and my Mom Jewish. I take pride in being the most Celtic looking Jew you'll ever see! My kid sister, Moira, took after my Mom in looks. She was 13 years old at the time.

The kids I was going to baby-sit were 12,10, and 9. One girl and two boys - the 12 year old being a boy. Their house was being painted, so they would be dropped off at my house for the day. I knew the kids - their family went to the same synagogue Mom and I went to, they seemed like normal kids, and I was expecting a easy time.

The kids arrived at the same time Mom was leaving for work. I noticed that the 12-year-old boy, who I will call Fred, was staring at Mom. I was used to this and from men of all ages. At an early age I realized that most men found Mom attractive. She was tall, had black hair down to her shoulders, and looked strikingly like Mimi Rogers, the Mom in the "Lost In Space" film. Mom on this day was dressed in a business suit with coat and a dress that came down halfway between her knees and her ankles. Mom was conservative in dressing for work.

Mom left and I was left alone with my charges. Granted Moira was there but I had doubts whose side she would be on in any situation.

Most of the day was quiet. The kids were watching TV or playing in the backyard, I was reading or playing a game on the family computer - a rarity in those days. (Mom had a degree in computer science when the computer science courses were a small section within the department of engineering at universities. She jokes the she programmed her first computer in Roman Numerals). The clock reached 3.15 about an hour before Mom would get home. I thought I was home free.

I was sitting on the porch reading when I heard my sister Moira's voice call out "Sis, can you come up here for a minute? I can't figure out how to get this thing sewn on".

Moira was learning how to sew as I had a couple years before. I walked upstairs to Moira's room. When I walked thought the door I felt something pushed into my back:

"Hands up! This is a robbery" I heard a voice shout out. I turned out and saw all 4 kids, including my loyal, loving, sister wearing bandanas or masks and pointing water pistols or super soaks at me. "Do as we say and no one gets hurt!"

"Getting kind of old for this aren't you Moira?" I said.

" Just lie face down on the bed if you don't want to get it!" Moira said.

"Yeah! Lie down or else" Fred said.

I decided to go along. I did not want to get into a fight about it, and knew the kids were just being kids and would not do anything really outrageous. I suspected that tying me up was the next step, but I had been involved with tie up games in summer camp, aside from Dudalb's and my practical joke on Mom - which Mom had in turn played on us.

I lay face down on the bed and was less then shocked when I felt my hands being pulled behind me and rope being wrapped around them. "Not too tight" Moira said. "We don't want to hurt our hostage!"

"Thanks, Moira" I said trying to sound sarcastic. I also knew a gag was coming, and decided to use my power of speech while I had the chance.

I was also not surprised when I tested the ropes after the kids were done and found them snug. Moira knew the ropes when it came to tying (no joke intended, honest!) and would have corrected any mistakes the others made. Moira then pulled me up so I was in a sitting position. She held a sock and a roll of adhesive tape in her hands.

"All right Miss Smarty Pants, open wide!"

"Mom will be home soon", I said, "So nothing rough, you Maziks!"

Mazik is a Yiddish word meaning mischievous kid and was a favorite of my mom when we kids were up to minor mischief. But having said this I opened my mouth. The sock went in - at least it was clean-followed by a couple strips of adhesive tape over the mouth. It was a simple but effective gag.

"Take her downstairs" Moira said. With that they stood me up and led me out the door and down the stairs, hands tied behind an adhesive tape gag over my mouth.
I began to wonder why they were marching me downstairs. I thought that most kids would have finished tying me up in the bedroom. But I decided to wait and see. Actually there was not much else I could do tied and gagged the way I was.

When we got downstairs to the living room they sat me down on the couch and tied my ankles tightly together. Then Fred took a long rope and wound it around my body several times and tied it tightly. My arms were now firmly attached to my side. While Fred was doing the tying, I was a little afraid that being a 12 year old boy with the testosterone starting to rage he would let his hands stray where they shouldn't, but he seemed careful to avoid that. When he was done I was one tied up Irish-Jewish-American Princess!

Moira looked me over and aid "Good work, guys! Now we just wait until the second hostage shows up!".

Second Hostage? I thought for minute and then it dawned on me that Mom was the intended victim.

Moira and the kids were ambitious! The only question was whether Mom would play along or not. After Dud's and my kidnapping of Mom there had been a few situations where Mom had consented to be a prisoner and others times where she had refused. There was no way of telling what mood she would be in when she walked through the door.

For about twenty minutes we waited, the kids watching TV when not watching their prisoner.

At one point the young girl walked over and decided to tickle me. She got a shock - I did not care because I am not ticklish. I did mmmph loudly though just because I did not want the kids to think they could get away with physical teasing. Moira came over and told the girl to stop it.

Then we heard a car drive up. Mom was home.

Mom walked in through the door. We were in the family room which was next to the living room where the front door was. Mom shout out "Hi Kids!" And I could hear her put her purse down.

"In here Mom" shouted Moira. She was sitting next to me supersoaker in hand. When my mom came in she took one looks, tried I think to restrain a laugh, and then said "What have you Maziks been up to?"

Then Moira raised the supersoaker so the barrel was pointed at my head and shouted "One false move and the girl gets it!"

Now we would see if my Mother would bring the game to an end or play along. Mom took a long look, there was a thirty-second pause and Mom put her hands above her head. "I give up" she said.

With that Moira walked over to Mom with a piece of cord in her hands, pulled Mom's hands behind her and begun to tie them together. Mom used the old TV Cliche line "Take what you want just don't hurt us!" When Moira was done she gently gave mom a slight push in the direction of the couch. Mom sat down beside me and gave me one of her amused looks and complimented me on being able to control my charges.

Fred in the meantime was busy tying my Mom's ankles together with rope. Mom later said she was glad she was wearing a long dress that day, knowing what 12-year-old boys are like. Fred had just finished when Moira gagged Mom with a clean sock and adhesive tape, the same as me. Finally Moira tied mom's arms to her sides and we were a bound and gagged Mother and Daughter two piece set.

Just looking at the way mom's hands and feet were tied I could tell she was bound as snugly as I was. Mom then begun to make noises behind her gag the way people do on television and twist and turn in her ropes. She did it so melodramatically that it was obvious she was in no distress but just giving the kids a good show. I joined in her hamming it up.

After about five minutes we quit the Damsel in Distress routine, and hoped the kids would untie us. The ropes were not hurting us, we were just getting bored and both of us had things to do. But all of sudden the 9 year old girl said; "Did you see that episode of Empty Nest last week where the two girls were burglarized and tied up?"
Uh-oh I thought. I had seen the episode as had Moira and I knew where this was going. Mom had not watched it and she gave me a puzzled look.

Moira said, "Where they were tied back to back? Yeah! Want to try it with our hostages?"

There was general enthusiasm for the idea. Moira told one of the girls to go out back and take down a clothesline Mom had up for clothing that could not be put in our dryer. We had one of those large cushions big enough to be used as a chair that were popular back in the late seventies and early eighties and Moira told Fred to pull it out into the middle of the room. Fred did this and then Moira and Fred came over to Mom and helped her to stand up.

"Don't worry, we won't let you fall" Moira said and then with both of them holding on to one of her arms they hopped mom (she couldn't very well walk with her ankles tied together) over to the cushion and sat her down on it. Then I was hopped over and sat down beside her. The girl came back with the clothesline and Moira took two smaller pieces of cord left over from our initial tying. We were pushed so we were back to back. Mom mmmphed a little at this. With a piece of cord Moira tied my left elbow to mom's opposite elbow on the same side, and then did the same to our elbows on my right elbow's side. Finally all the kids helped Moira tie us together with the long clotheline. Moira was careful to weave the long clothesline in with the cords that already tied out arms to our side to make sure mom and I would have a hard time getting loose. When they were finally done Mom and I were tightly tied together back to back ,our bound ankles in front of us. We had a closet with a sliding door in the family room and the sliding door was one of those with a mirror on it. I looked at ourselves in the mirror. There must have been at least 10 loops of rope around us from just below our breasts to our waists. Mom also glanced in the mirror at our predicament.

"Well, aren't you two going to try to get Loose?" Moira said. She was having a great time being in charge of her Mom and older sister instead of the other way around. Mom and I gave it a good try. When a few months later I told Dudalb about this he could not understand why we not able to work on each other's hands to free ourselves. I replied we tried but whether through accident or intent the knots tying our wrists were almost impossible to get at. For about ten minutes mom and I struggled to free ourselves to the great amusement of Moira and my charges. Then we stopped and just sat still. Mom begun to make very loud and insistent noises and looked at Moira. She was obviously indicating that it was time to untie us and end the game. Moira came over and bent over mom and was just about to begin to take off her gag when Dad came through the door. He walked into the family room and just stared on Mom and me for a minute, looked at Moira and the kids and then laughed: "Cops and Robbers or Cowboys and Indians?" he asked.

"Burglars" the nine-year-old kid said.

"Well, I think the game is over", he said. But then he said. "On the other hand, Judith, seeing you quiet for a change is a nice change of pace..."

At this remark Mom mmmphed loudly and gave Dad a dirty look.

"Ok, Ok," Dad said. "Moira, you had better untie them".

A few minutes later Mom and I were free. I had been tied up for a little over an hour, Mom for about half an hour. The kids went home. Moira was not punished: after all Mom had agreed to play and when she saw me Bound and Gagged on the couch she knew If she joined the game what would happen. A few days later I got even with Moira, I might tell that story sometime if people like this one.