PH : 16 - The Double Dare (mm/ff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

PH : 16 - The Double Dare (mm/ff)

Post by Canuck100 »

PH's stories
16 - The Double Dare
Story index at the bottom

By PH

Wed Jun 09 01:36:01 Västra Europa, sommartid 1999
The Double Dare
Part I

A few days after my first adventure with the Green Rope, there was a sleep-over at Joe's. We would spend the night in the boat house and had been allowed by the adults to take care of ourselves, no interference from them. It would be me, Joe and his younger brother Peter, and his cousins Sarah and Jenny. Little brother Hank was not allowed to sleep in the boat house as he usually woke up in the night and wanted to sleep in his parents' bed. We had sleeping bags and mattresses to put on the floor.
We had been given provisions for a late night feast, sandwiches, crisps, sodas and Joe's Mother's all-time favourite: the healthy fruit-salad. (yuck)

The others were only allowed candy on Saturdays, but I had managed to sneak a small paperbag containing salt-liquorice, wine-gums and other assorted candy with me in my sleeping bag. Orders were given that lights-out were to be at midnight. We left the main house at around eight in the evening and went over to the boat house. We took a quick swim in the lake before going inside. After we had changed into jeans and sweaters, out came the sodas and crisps, and we settled down to tell ghost stories and talk about this and that.

The subject soon turned to my recent tie-up. The girls thought I had looked very silly squirming around on the floor, blindfolded, gagged and surrounded by endless coils of the Green Rope. They also mocked me for not getting free. This of course led to a dare. I challenged them and said that I bet they wouldn't get free tied up like I had been. Cocky as they were they accepted the dare. We decided not to use the Green Rope, as I didn't want to cut it in two. It had been unfair for only one of them to be tied with it. Instead Joe brought several of his long cotton ropes from the bottom floor.

We ordered the girls to position themselves face down on the floor, hands behind their backs. I tied Sarah and Joe tied Jenny. We used fairly thin rope for their wrists and tied them crossed. When their hands were secured we helped them sit up. Both girls had wet hair after the swim and they both had trouble with strands of hair falling across their faces. Sarah blew them away with an irritated frown on her face. It looked really funny. She asked me to put a rubber band in her hair to keep it from her face, and being a gentleman even at that tender age, I obliged. Joe did the same for Jenny.

With our prisoners sitting on the floor we tied their arms to their bodies using thicker rope. We tied their bare feet with the same sort of rope and used pretty much of it on their legs. At last came Joe's invention, the rope going from the feet, past the hands and fastened to the rope binding their arms. We admired our work. Two cute girls in jeans and sweaters, tightly tied and totally helpless (we thought).

-Well, girls, Joe said. We have to gag and blindfold you so you can't talk to each other or see the hidden file.

-OK, but not one of your old socks in my mouth, said Jenny.

-Don't worry, you'll get a nice clean piece of cloth, Joe said.

-Open wide.

And Jenny did. He stuffed a rolled up piece of cloth in her mouth and tied a bandana over it, pressing the cloth deep in her mouth. As he tied it in her neck, Jenny bit down on the bandana, rolled her wide open eyes looking really scared and made some muffled grunts from behind her gag. She was acting the perfect kidnap-victim. I gagged Sarah in the same way. At last we blindfolded them.

We put the file they would have to find to free themselves against the back-wall of the room. I dragged Sarah away from Jenny and we spun them around a couple of times, holding their feet. Then we joined Peter on the sofa for an hour of entertainment.

The girls started their escape-attempt by rolling over on their sides first, and then on their stomachs. The rope connecting their feet and arms tightened and their legs were bent at the knees, not very much, but making it more difficult for them to move on the floor. They tried to communicate with funny-sounding muffled grunts and other noises.

-Gwglmgbwgh!
-Mphgahga!
(Not a very intelligent conversation!)

I thought this was a good time to start on the candy I had hidden in my sleeping bag, but to my surprise it was gone. I asked Joe and Peter, but they didn't know anything. Our eyes immediately turned to the two bound and gagged girls on the floor. I went over to Sarah and kneeled beside her. I asked her in my best villain-voice:

-You don't happen to know anything about my candy, do you?

-Mghwa, mghwa, she shook her head.

-If you don't tell me where it is, I'll have to tickle you, I said.

I removed her gag.

-I don't know anything about the stupid candy, she said, but I sensed she did.

-Then I'll have to tickle you, I said.

I grabbed her ankles and started to tickle her feet. She immediately curled her toes, but that didn't help. Tickle-torture was almost obligatory in our tie-up games, and I knew exactly how ticklish Sarah was. Joe and Peter helped me out by poking their fingers in her sides and soon we found out that the candy was hidden on a shelf in the big book-case. Sarah was gagged again and we continued to watch our poor prisoners wriggling around on the floor, trying to escape.

The girls were very sporty and had good physique, so they managed quite well to twist and turn around on the floor. They soon found out that the best way to move around was when they were on their sides. They could use their legs for leverage and push themselves forward. When they were on their stomachs, their feet didn't touch the floor, and moving was difficult. Continuously making silly sounds behind their gags they crawled towards the walls, Sarah to the back-wall and Jenny to the wall opposite the sofa we sat in.

When Sarah reached the back-wall she turned around so that her bound hands were to the wall. She slowly moved along the wall and soon her hands found the file. It was the kind of file you use to polish off the rough ends and corners of a piece of wood before sanding it. It was about six inches long and one side was flat, the other convex. Triumphantly Sarah called to her sister to tell her the good news:

-Found it, found it, I think she tried to say.
-Ghaowgig, ghaowgig, was what came out.

Sarah was always a very good escape-artist and now she took the file in one of her hands, holding the handle between her thumb and forefinger, the blade resting on the rope binding her crossed wrists. By turning her wrist up and down she managed to file away on the rope. A file is not the best tool to use when cutting rope, but we thought a knife would be too dangerous. You could easily cut yourself when tied up and blindfolded. After about fifteen minutes she had cut through the rope.

She got up in a sitting position and twisted her hands in front of her and could get the gag and blindfold off her face. Now she could tell Jenny she was free.

-Mbwglgh, came the cheerful response from Jenny.

Sarah still had a lot of rope to get out of, but eventually she was completely free and could untie her sister. The girls had pulled off winning the dare, and I shared some of the candy with them. The fruit salad was left untouched!