Goalie Girl : 01 - Game of revenge (f/m, m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Goalie Girl : 01 - Game of revenge (f/m, m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Goalie Girl 's stories
01 - Game of revenge
Story index at the bottom

Goalie Girl

Tue Jun 1 21:10:49 PDT 1999

I have been watching this page for a few weeks now, kind of afraid to post my story but here it goes.

One day I came home from school (I am 19 and a college student). My parents where out for the weekend so I had planned on enjoying a nice quiet weekend to myself. The big rule my parents had was that I could not have anyone over overnight but during the day would do.

When I came home, the phone rang. It was one of my raither close, personal male friends, we will call him Hunter. He was bored so he asked if he could come over and cook dinner. He came over and we had dinner. After dinner we where watching a movie, (True Lies) and when they handcuffed Jamie Lee Curtis he said.

"Have you ever wondered what it would be like if you where taken prisoner? I have." I thought about it for moment and said.

"Well why don't we let you find out." He was curious to see what I had in mind.

Well, I really did not know what I had in mind but I told him to give me a few moments while I gathered some stuff. I went into my bedroom and grabbed some cloth I ripped up from an old sheet, some scarfs and my sleeping mask. When I returned I asked him to help me unfold the futon that served as a couch in our living room. I asked him if he really wanted to try this and he said yes. So my first step was to take a couple of the cloth bandannas and roll them into a ball which I promptly shoved into his mouth and secrued with one of the last scarves. As he mupphed and tried to figure out his gag I laughed, "now we could not have a prisoner screaming for help."

I told him to put his hands behind him and I laced one of the strips from my old beed sheet through his arms, tieing them from his elbows to his wrists. Realizing that he was seeing everything I was doing I grabbed the sleeping mask and put it around his head. He mupphed again, out of protest because I knew, one of his greatest fears was the dark. I led him to the futon and sat him down while I tied his legs together. Working from the knees to the ankes I worked in several knots down the line so he would have to take time to untie himeself. When I was done with that I told him to lie down on the bed and I tied his wrists to one of the posts on the side of the futon, and did the same to his ankles. I looked at what I did approvingly. I asked him, "Is it all you expected?" He mupphed and nodded. I replied. "I always forget to tell you that I kind of like tying people up. I will give you 30 minutes to get free. If you get free you can tie me up in any way you see fit. If you don't I am going to spend ten minutes tickling you while bound."

He tried to get free but I must of actually found a combination that worked because in 30 mins he only struggled. So I went into my closet and got out a feather and tickled him. I knew where the tickling would get the most torture so thats where I went, right around his belly button. After ten minutes you could not help but feeling pitty for him so I untied him.

Realizing it was time for him to go to work, he helped me clean up our mess and left. But before he left he had the words that lasted for a long time:

"That might of been fun for you but I will get my revenge tommrow."

Well, I was curious what he had in store for me. I got up in the morning and took care of the usual business when he called.

"Can you come over?"- he said.

"Sure when?"- I replied

"In about an hour and wear your pink swimsuit"- he said as he hung up.

He had seen my pink swim suit before. It was a little pink outfit with a full tank top and bikini pants. I put on the suit and my bathrobe, as he only lived a few blocks away from me.

I walked over to his house and he was sitting on the front porch.

"So I see you have come to get what is coming."- he said.

"I know I was a little vicious last night,"- Before I could say anymore he grabbed a roll of bandanna's and shoved them in my mouth, using tape to seal it in (Remember this was before I walked into the house.)

Before I could even muphh a response he used another bandanna as a blindfold. Now here I was standing in his front porch, in my bathrobe, gaged and blindfolded. He led me up the steps and as he did I realized what the blindfold was for. When he was at my house he had the advantage because he knew what he was getting bound to. He wanted to make sure I did not have that advantage. He wanted everything to be able to keep me guessing about what he would do next. He led me through the house a couple times getting me properly dissenchanted

Last edited by Canuck100 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Sun Jun 6 21:27:12 PDT 1999

Goalie Girls' Hunter

Cheers all, I am glad you enjoyed my friends story, She told me she had been posting our first story on this site and I wanted to continue where she left out.

She left you at the point that I led her to some place in my house. Well, I am not going to give the details of where it was in the house (sorry darling I know how much you want to know) but I will continue the story.

I led her to a place in my house that had a rather large pole. Perfect for tying someone to. I had the advantage on her (for once) because she was not only blindfolded she could not bitch about it.

I told put her up against the pole and told her to put her hands behind her, I grabbed her wrists and used a silk scarf to tie her wrists together. Then I grabbed some rope and tied her arms and wrists to the pole, securing knots in about three places, making her wrists unusable.

I tied her ankles together and then laced rope up her legs and ties that to the pole. I smiled at my handy work and said, "Alright, you have untill noon (It was 11:30) to get free, you get free, you can tie me up. You don't, we will take a brak for lunch, but you will have to eat it blindfolded, then I get to tie you up all I want for the rest of the day."

Knowing that she was one not to be chicken when it comes to a bet I knew it was going to be one interesting day. I left the room for untill about 11:50. (Yes GG, I was there) She was struggling to free herself but to no avail. I stood there quitley watching herself struggle untill the clock struck noon.

"Finally got you stumped didn't I?" I asked

She nodded as I un-did the binds. I pulled her gag out last and she reached for the blindfold.

"What are you doing? You lost the bet. As much as I know you hate not knowing where you are, or what is coming next you are mine."

Goalie Girl is one of those people who will take her lumps when she has been had, this time she knew she had been had.

I sat her down at the kitchen table while I fixed tuna sandwiches for us. It was quite amuzing trying to watch her eat her food while blindfolded. That girl may be a hockey goalie, but she had no coordiation when her sight is gone.

Once lunch was over I led her out to my backyard for the next tie-game.

"What are....?" I think she was going to ask what I was about to do but she could not. I stuffed a wad of socks into her mouth and secured them with an ace bandage.
I wanted to have some fun for getting tickle tourtured the night before and the house had an automatic sprinkler system was just the tool I needed.

I stuck some tent stakes into the ground and told her to lie down.

I tied her legs together with a silk scarf and tied the ends to the tent stakes. I tied her wrists together the same way. Then I turned on the automatic sprinkler system.
"You'll have about 10 minutes before the sprinkler turns on there. You get out, you are not only dry but you get to tie me up for the rest of the day. I win, you are not only tied up, but I get to have some fun while I am doing it."

Goalie Girls' Hunter
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic