dudalb : 23 - My Mom's Third Escape Challenge (m/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

dudalb : 23 - My Mom's Third Escape Challenge (m/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

dudalb's stories
23 - My Mom's Third Escape Challenge
Story index at the bottom

By dudalb

Tue Jun 1 09:28:50 PDT 1999

MY MOM THIRD ESCAPE CHALLENGE.

After my Mom's second successful escape from a tie up, I did some real thinking. I made two decisions:

1. In both her escapes, my Mom had a partner. Next time she would have to solo.
2. I would have to find a sure-fire way to restrict her mobility.

I felt my basic tying techniques were good: Mom had been unable to get loose until she had gotten something to cut the ropes with. I had to figure out a way to totally immobilize her to keep her from reaching scissors or knives.

But as happens, life moves on. I had other things to occupy my mind. There was the Thanksgiving Tie-up of mom's younger sister Erin, Cousin's Cindy's vengeance on me and Steffi (My German import girlfriend), The tying up of Steffi's mom, and a lot of things that did not involve tying people up. So it was February before I got my third chance with mom. This time Sean was not involved. Just Mom, me, and my siblings as an audience.

It was rainy Saturday. Dad was away at a reunion with some of his old Vietnam buddies. I can't remember exactly how it came into my mind, but on that day I came up with what I thought would be effective way of tying up my mom. I had toyed with a number of ideas. A hog-tie was a possibility but for some reason I thought that position would be too uncomfortable for mom - Although I used it without compunction on other kids - and when I was hog-tied had not found it too uncomfortable - as had Steffi to her surprise, she really thought it would only be a few steps below the rack. For whatever reason I ruled out a hogtie. But then it struck me. I came up with a position that would be secure, keep Mom from moving around, and would not be too uncomfortable for her. I decided what the hell? And decided to go for it.
I informed Chris and my kid brother about it and they agreed it would be fun to watch. And so I decided to challenge Mom.

Mom was sitting reading a book and listening to The Chieftains. She was wearing an Aran Sweater, slacks, and tennis shoes. She watched us come in "What are you guys up to?" she asked.

"I think I got a way to tie you up you won't get out of" I said.

"Oh, do you now?" Mom said. She often used this Irish expression although she had never been to Ireland. (She is finally going to make the trip with Dad this June.)

"Another Challenge, Dud?"

"Yes"

"And you two want to watch my escape?", looking at Chris and my kid brother. They nodded.

"Well, the book is getting a little dull. Let me go to the bathroom and I'll do my Houdini act for you again".

I gathered my ropes, a clean handkerchief and a roll of adhesive tape (I had used this tape as a gag before and knew that although quite secure it would not hurt Mom when it came off)

Mom came back from the bathroom and asked me "Hands Behind, I presume?"

"Yes, but first walk over the to post for the Stairway and sit down".

The stairway in our house had a large wooden post in support. Mom walked over without hesitation and sat down. I got a couple of pillows from the couch and brought them over. "Sit on this one, it will be more comfortable". Mom did.

"Now, put your hands behind the post with your back to the post". Mom did.

I crossed Mom's wrists and tied them together, tightly, but I was careful not to hurt Mom I took a piece of cord and made a loop abound Mom's left elbow, cinched it, pulled the cord over and made a similar loop around her right elbow. Her elbows were tied tied together in a kind of handcuff tie. I then took the cord around the post, pulling the rope between the post and my Mom's back. When I reached my Mom's left elbow I made a second loop and repeated the whole process. When I completed a second complete circuit I took the remainder of the rope and wrapped it around her arms and the post, although not around her actual body. Then I cinched the cord and tied a square knot in it. My Mom's elbows and upper arms were now firmly tied to the post.

I had previously made a loop with a slipknot in the middle of a 20-foot length of rope. I slipped the loop over mom, pulled it down below her bustline, and pulled it tight. Then I wound the remaining rope around her chest and the post, finally cinching and tying it off.

"Can I help?" Chris my kid sister said. I let her tie a rope around my Mom waist just above her lap securing her even more to the post.

My mom had been silent but I saw for the first time uncertainty in my Mom's face.

"Except for my feet and legs, there is not much of me left to tie".

"That's next, but first", I said picking up the clean handkerchief, "open wide,mom!"

Mom obliged and I gently put the handkerchief in her mouth and completed the gag with adhesive tape.

I then tied Mom ankles together and finally tied her knees together. "You OK, Mom?" I asked. Mom mumped and nodded her head. For some reason I leaned over and kissed her on the cheek and for the first time in all three sessions formally thanked her for playing the game. Then back to business. I said, "You 've got a hour. Go!"

Mom spent the first few minutes testing her bonds. She twisted her hands, not wildly but carefully, trying to get at the knots. But I had been careful to tie the knots where her fingers would have a hard time getting to them. Then she began testing the ropes that held her body to the post. After fifteen minutes she stopped. She gave what seemed a small noise of frustration. She sat back for about five minutes and then repeated the testing process. I began to think I had won. At the half-hour mom was still tied to the post. He had made little progress. Then she twisted her head so that the tape she was gagged with could touch the post.

Mom then started to rub the tape against the post. I had been careful to stick it on firmly so it took about fifteen minutes before the tape came off and mom was able to push the hanky out of her mouth with her tongue. The tape was hanging from one side of her mouth so I took it off entirely. Oddly enough mom had not made an effort to ungag herself during the first two escapes. I think she got this idea of working on the gag when frustrated with the ropes from My Aunt Erin in her thanksgiving Trussing.

"There" Mom said. "I think you have done a good job on me this time, Dud".

"Miss having me or Emma as a partner?" I said.

"It did seem to make thing easier having a partner" mom said. "But I'll figure our a way!"

I made no attempt to regag mom. One of the unwritten rules of our challenges was that once you announced you were done tying, you could not add more or retie if the challenger got part of his or her body free.

Mom ungagged her self at the half-hour mark for the next half-hour mom twisted and turned and squirmed and stretched and pulled in an effort to loosen her ropes and win the challenge. She spent about ten minutes trying to work her ankles free to no avail. She tried to stand up, hoping the action of standing would somehow loosen he ropes but she could not stand. For the final fifteen minutes she pulled and worked her hands in an effort to free herself. But when the hour was up she was still tied firmly to the post. The Third time was a charm, I had successfully tied (though not gagged) my Mom so where she could not escape.

"You win!" mom said when the hour was up. "But I still ahead on points! Two out of three is not bad!"

I untied mom with, much to my surprise, mixed feelings. I had finally won, but though I would not admit it I had been proud of my Mom's ability to escape.

This was the last of the formal challenges to my Mom. But Mom was to find herself tied up a few more times when she got all wrapped out (Ouch! Bad Pun!) in some of our more organized games. But those are other stories.