dudalb : 22 - Steffi Joins the Tied Moms Club (mmff/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

dudalb : 22 - Steffi Joins the Tied Moms Club (mmff/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

dudalb's stories
22 - Steffi Joins the Tied Moms Club
Story index at the bottom

By dudalb

Tue May 25 22:06:43 PDT 1999

This is Dudalb. A couple of weeks ago I got an email from my old childhood and teenage sweetheart Steffi, a major figure in my stories.

Steffi is happily married and a mother of two kids, aged 6 and 7. It seems the kids, with the aid of a couple of older girls from next door aged 8 and 10, inducted Steffi into the Tied up Moms society, the first of my old gang to be so honored. Steffi for reasons of her own, which I will respect, does not want to tell the story herself. But she agreed that I could give an account. I sent the following story via email back to Steffi and she sent it back with some additional details, which improved the story. I then sent Steffi the Revised Version, which she approved. Here's what happened.

One Saturday Steffi's husband was out golfing and Steffi's kids were playing with the two girls from next door. All four came in and said they wanted to recreate a bank robbery they had seen on TV the other night with Steffi playing the bank teller. Steffi agreed. She had seen the show also. According to Steffi, the bank teller in the Show was NOT tied and gagged. But the kids decided to add their own variations to the scenario....

The kids according to Steffi set up what was an impressive bank set on a card table with monopoly money neatly stacked in the right denominations. And a chair for the bank teller to be sitting at. Of course the kids had other used for the chair in mind.

Steffi, who was wearing slacks and a blouse, said at first it went as she thought it would, the kids came in with toy weapons and informed her it was a stick up. Steffi, who was sitting in the chair behind the "bank window" Dutifully raised her hands.

But then the oldest kid said, "Tie her up!" and Steffi's seven-year-old son pulled her hands behind the chair and began to tie them together.

When he was done, Steffi, who after all had a lot of experience as a kid being tied up, felt the ropes and thought she could slip out of them quickly. But then the Ten Year old girl came up and said "You call that tying someone up" and adjusted the ropes. When she was done Steffi felt the ropes again and this time they were a lot tighter. The Eight-year-old kneeled down and tied her ankles together quite firmly. Then her own kids took a long coil of rope and wrapped it around and around her upper body tying it to the chair. Finally Her five-year-old daughter took a scarf and tied it around Steffi's mouth. Once again the ten year old adjusted it into a cleave gag. Steffi then decided to give the kids a good show, so she twisted in the ropes and mmmphed loudly for about a minute as the kids stuffed a cloth sack - they had carried the tying materials in it - with the monopoly money and made a getaway upstairs. Steffi then tired to untie herself in earnest and couldn't. The gag, however she was able to push out of her mouth in a couple of minutes. She then suggested to the kids that the game was over and it was time to untie her. Steffi could see that the kids were watching her from upstairs but pretended not to hear her. Steffi decided not to lose her temper but just sit back and hope the kids got bored, It worked. In about 15 minutes they came down and untied her.

Steffi did not punish the kids but did lecture them on the idea that if someone really did not want to play the game or wanted to quit they should let them. That was the end of the incident

Steffi freely admits it was incredible after all the games she was involved with as a kid and teenager that she was so gullible. But I guess it's different when you have kids of your own. Anyway, Steffi is the first one of my old group to play this type of game with her own kids. But with Gina and Mel with kids and Jennifer dropping broad hints we need one of our own she probably won't be the last.