Ex-leech : 02 - Parental Involvement (f/m, m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Ex-leech : 02 - Parental Involvement (f/m, m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Ex-leech 's stories
02 - Parental Involvement
Story index at the bottom

By Ex-leech

Mon May 24 22:24:40 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time) 1999

Hope you enjoy this latest:

Parental Involvement Part 1

After Nancy's phone call I climbed into bed but laid awake for a while contemplating what Nancy's parents would do. Mr. and Mrs. Mason were really nice people. Mrs. Mason looked like a more mature version of her daughter. She had long dark hair that she often wore up brown eyes, about 5' 5" tall and an impeccable dresser. It was easy to see why Nancy always tried to look nice when she had her Mom to look up to. Mr. Mason was a very lucky guy to say the least. Mrs. Mason had always been very nice to me and I'd known her since I was about 5 when Nancy and I began to play together. I knew she wouldn't do anything just to get back at me she was always more creative than that. It was always that the punishment had to fit the crime. Funny, that's what I thought I was doing when I tied Nancy to the chair and left her for her parents? to find. Well, I finally got to sleep and the weekend went by without hearing from Nancy. The next week in school we talked about it, but she kept saying that it seemed like Mom and Dad had forgotten all about it. She decided that she would ask Mom and Dad if I could come over to swim on Wednesday to test her theory. On Tuesday I got a call from Nancy.

"They said you could come over, no problem." Nancy said excitedly.

"Boy I thought they were really mad at me," I said relieved.

"If they aren't, remember someday when you least expect it I'll get you back," she said with a dark tone in her voice.

That evening at the Mason's house was completely normal. Mrs. Mason greeted me at the door with a friendly smile and said that Nancy was already in the pool. We swam and played in the pool for about an hour when I decided to go home and study since this was close to the end of the school year. On my way out Mrs. Mason stopped me.

"Oh, hey, I was about to call your parents," she said.

My heart stopped beating for a couple of seconds and I think I saw a twitch of a smile come to her lips. "Yeah, I was going to ask them if you could come on a 10 day camping trip to our cabin in the Colorado mountains this summer," she explained. I let out a sigh of relief and again I thought I saw a small quirk to the corner of her mouth.

"Hey that sounds like a lot of fun, I hope my Mom says I can go. When are you leaving?" I asked.

"One week after school gets out on a Friday. I'll call your Mom now and she will be able to tell you yes or no by the time you reach home"

"Alright, Bye," I said as I left there home.

When I arrived back at my house I went in to talk to Mom. She had just replaced the phone receiver and again I saw a faint smile on her face like she had just heard something funny. I was really getting paranoid about this whole thing, I really needed to calm down. Mom said that it would be fine with her if I went but I would have to obey Mr. and Mrs. Mason just as if they were my Mom and Dad. I readily agreed and went up to my room to study. The next few days dragged by, Nancy and I would talk about all the great things we could do in the mountains and occasionally I would ask her if her Mom had said anything about the tie up game. Nancy would always respond negatively and then taunt me for being paranoid.

The night before we were set to leave, Mom reiterated her desire that I obey Nancy's parents and also said to pack tonight because Mr. Mason would be over very early to pick up my bags because they would be stored first in the trailer. So that evening I packed all my stuff, set it downstairs by the front door and went to sleep. The next morning Mom kissed me goodbye and Dad gave me hug. Then I walked down to Nancy's house where Mr. Mason was loading the trailer and back end of their Chevy Blazer. I asked if I could help and he readily agreed and I began making trips back and forth to the trailer handing him bags and many other supplies. Then Nancy and her mother came out the house and hopped in the car. I got in the back with Nancy and we were off. It was about a 10 hour trip to the cabin and Nancy and I talked and slept the whole way. About two hours away from the cabin Mrs. Mason turned around in her seat and said, "Hey you two, we need to talk about your little tie-up game you had about a couple of weeks ago." Both of our jaws dropped as we stared silently at Mrs. Mason.

"I know you were just playing an innocent game but you did have fun being tied up didn't you?" she asked looking right at me.

"Yes," I stammered. "I had fun getting tied up but I felt a little guilty after I left Nancy tied up."

"I enjoyed tying him up and didn't mind being tied up until I realized he was going to leave me alone for you to find me," Nancy responded.

"What you did to Nancy was a bit unfair even though you were tied up more. Remember you agreed to being tied up. Nancy never agreed to be exposed to us." Mrs. Mason concluded.

I was puzzled. Why was she talking to us about this. "Uh, Mrs. Mason, why are you asking about that little game."

"That's a good question with a simple answer. When I was your age I played these games with my friends, mostly your Mom," she said looking at me again, "and one time it got out of hand, it had escalated to a point where we were doing each other physical harm by pulling ropes too tight and not protecting the skin. My mom put a stop to it, and I always wished she wouldn't of since it was so much fun. I am going to let you play the game if you want but you must keep it fair. I know it will escalate but remember that whatever you do to each other it will come back on you the next time. Oh if there is a dispute about what's fair I will be the judge and I will moderate the game, making sure ropes aren't too tight and making sure you skin is protected. The rest is up to your imaginations."

"So basically you're saying we can do anything to each other as long as we are prepared to receive the same treatment or worse back again." Nancy said. "And do we have to let the person do it to us willingly or can we struggle."

"Well, its your job to find ways to keep them from struggling too much. The rules are simple, no excessive pain and nothing permanent can be done like cutting hair or stuff like that unless it is agreed to by me and the recipient," her Mom stated.

"I have one more question," Nancy said with a smile on her lips, "Is it fair now? Whose turn is it to get tied?"

"Come on, Nancy, he's the one that escalated this so he's the first to get it. Remember, I will be impartial so don't expect special treatment just because you're my daughter. Oh and one more thing, since you two are getting older, no nudity ever is allowed, if I see that happen the game is over permanently." With the rules laid down I glanced at Nancy and could see the wheels turning inside her head as she thought up what to do with me. I was still wondering what kind of games my Mom and Mrs. Mason played when they were kids.

When we got to the cabin we began to unload the car and trailer. I helped Mr. Mason set up everything outside and get the cabin ready since it had not been opened for several months. I was then getting late so we went inside, ate supper and went to bed. The cabin had two basic rooms a bedroom for Mr. and Mrs. Mason and then the living room, dining room and kitchen all in one room. Nancy and I would sleep in the loft. You had to climb a ladder to get there.

The next morning we woke up to a beautiful morning. We ate breakfast and then I went out to help Mr. Mason collect and cut the firewood. The remainder of the morning was spent hiking and exploring with Nancy, she was showing me all her favorite places. The vistas were gorgeous and the lakes were crystal clear. We did lots of hiking but this was also the day that Nancy chose for a little payback. Her Mom and Dad had gone out for a long exercise that would keep them away until late. Nancy said that they did this a lot.

"OK, you, it's time you got what was coming to you." Nancy was wearing a pair of shorts and a sweatshirt, it was a little cool in the mountains at this time of year but it did get hot around 3 or 4 o'clock. "Put your hands behind your back." I rolled my eyes although I was curious what she was going to use for ropes since we weren't at her house. Then I felt a pair of handcuffs encircle my wrists and then she placed a sleeping blindfold over my eyes.

"Hey, where did you get this stuff?" I asked.

"Interesting that you ask," Nancy quipped, "my Mom brought a big trunk along full of stuff we could use. And my Mom said that your Mom contributed a few supplies to it."

"No way!" I gasped, "How does my Mom know anything about this?"

"Our Moms have been talking I guess, they must have been remembering the times they did this as kids and thought it would be fun for us. You should see all the stuff that is in that trunk. Here go into the other room and put this on," she said as she removed the blindfold but not the handcuffs, "it's a man's swimsuit."

"Why do I have to put that on?" I asked looking at what appeared to be a bikini bottom of a women's suit.

"Because, if you don't put it on in the next 30 seconds I'll make you wish you hadn't hesitated." I knew she followed through on everything she said. She was also trying to respect the rules and if I put up to big of fight she could use that against me. Seconds later I reappeared and she blindfolded me again.

"It was very difficult putting that on with my hands cuffed behind my back."

"That's the least of your worries," she said as she fumbled around for some more stuff. "Open wide," she said as she placed a hard round object between my teeth and tied a cloth strap behind my head wedging it deep into my mouth which reduced my complaints to indecipherable moans and groans.

"Now I have to protect your skin from the ropes. Let's see what I can find. Oh, but first let me get your hands out of the way." She then uncuffed my hands and recuffed them in front of me and then ran a rope through them and pulled my hands up toward the ceiling. "Now lift your right leg," she said and I had a sense of de'javu (sp?) as I felt the cool tights she had began pulling up my leg. I then really began to struggle and kick my legs violently. Her response was simple and effective. She unmercifully tickled my under arms. "If you stop kicking," by now it wasn't because of the tights, "I'll stop tickling you." With my head bowed I stopped thrashing about. She then continued to pull the tights up my legs. I hated it, this was becoming a part of the game that I hated.

She then grabbed my foot and put some type of soft shoe on them with straps that wound up my ankle and legs. She repeated this with the other foot and then tied my knees together with some soft rope or cloth. "I have to get your arms in the sleeves so don't struggle," she said as she released one arm leaving the other arm tied up above me somehow, I couldn't figure how she did that with handcuffs. She threaded the sleeves onto my arms and then recuffed that hand and repeated the process with my other hand. I realized she had put me into some sort of full bodysuit of some sort. Now she began to tie my wrist together again with a soft material of some sort and then removed the handcuffs, which left me still suspended by the softer material, but more comfortable. She then tied my feet together and then tied a rope of some sort to each of my elbows and pulled them apart forcing me to get up on my tip toes. I groaned in protest. She pulled on the rope holding my wrists and told me to stand on my toes, like I had much choice. I was somehow supported by the shoes on my feet. I then put it all together, this was a dance outfit for ballet dancers. I moaned loudly through my gag, "figured it out have you," Nancy laughed. She then wrapped something around my waist which I assumed was a small skirt. She then pulled the blind fold off and I saw myself standing in a white bodysuit with a short pink skirt around my waist and pink ballet shoes. The way she tied my wrists and elbows made it look a little like I was holding my hands above me in an arc like ballet dancers sometimes do.

"Mom and Dad should be back in about half an hour or so. Good Luck getting out of that before they see you." I yelled into my gag but she walked towards the door. She then stopped. "Oh I almost forgot something," she came back and placed a pink sleepers blindfold over my eyes.

I struggled and struggled but could barely move and my feet and toes were beginning to really hurt. I finally figured out a position that was easier on them, by getting some slack in the ropes holding my arms, but I still wasn't going anywhere. I was displayed for viewing in the middle of the largest room with my hands tied to the ledge of the opening that led to the loft. I was unable to get loose. Then someone walked in the door. I was hoping against hope that it was Nancy, but it was not to be.

"Well, now that is pretty creative," Nancy's Mom said as she came towards me.

"Looks uncomfortable," was her Dad's only comment.

Mrs. Mason walked towards me and asked, "Are you in any pain?" as she removed the gag.

"My feet ache a little, and of course I don't exactly like being embarrassed practically to death." I said softly.

"Oh, don't worry about that, you'll get your chance at her tomorrow if you want." Then I got the shock of my life as she replaced the gag in my mouth. "Sorry, but I am not supposed to interfere and if I let you go I would have to let Nancy go when you finish with her. I'll make sure she let's you down soon." A few minutes later Nancy came in and was surprised to see me still tied up exactly like she left me. Her Mom just said that she should expect the same treatment later when it's her turn. She then released me leaving the clothes on me and I went up to the loft to change. When I came down again, Nancy had gone to get more water. I went into the kitchen and saw Mr. and Mrs. Mason resting after their walk.

"She forced those clothes on me while I was tied up." I stated flatly.

Both her parents looked up and Mrs. Mason said, "You didn't think that we thought you put them on yourself and then tied yourself up did you?"

"Well no, but I was just making sure. Nancy said that you told Mom about this game."

"Oh sure, this all brought back some pretty good memories for your Mom and I.

Mrs. Mason showed me the trunk that was full of ropes, cloth, a couple pairs of handcuffs, tape. "Where did Nancy get those clothes she put me in?" I asked.

"I imagine she brought those herself, or she borrowed them from me. She found a hot button with you and she's pushing it. If I were you I would find something she is embarrassed about and push it when you have the advantage. If you know what I mean."

"Yeah, I do, I'll have to think about it though."

Then Nancy walked back in with the water. "I see you changed," she commented.

"Mrs. Mason, since you liked this game so much when you were a kid, would you let us tie you up sometime?" I asked. Nancy's eyes lit up as we both looked expectantly at her Mom. Her response shocked us both.

"If I get to tie both of you up first, then I'll consider it. If you get out than maybe you can tie me up, but not until much later." Nancy's Dad never became involved in the conversation he just laughed about it from time to time and remarked how it was a great way to keep us out of trouble. He was a pretty quiet guy. I went to bed contemplating what I was going to do to Nancy, and Nancy went to bed taunting me about how cute I looked and how there was nothing I could do to her because dressing like a guy was no big deal to girls.

The next morning I had my "Eureka!" We were sent to the spring to get water, (normally the cabin had running water but one the pipes had broken and Nancy's Dad had yet to fix it) it was a natural spring about 400 yards from the cabin. On our way there Nancy put her foot down into a large puddle of mud and lost her sandal. She bitterly complained and that gave me the idea. After we did our chores and had some fun Mr. and Mrs. Mason went off on another walk and I told Nancy it was her turn.

I told her to put on a bathing suit and meet me outside. She was wearing a one piece dark blue swimsuit with an anchor on the front. She taunted all the while I was tying her hands in front of her with some cloth from the supply trunk. I then took her to a large tree in the front of the cabin and suspended her arms from its branches, her arms were crossed when I tied them so the ropes weren't to uncomfortable on her bare skin. In addition, the cloth was a soft satin or silk that was strong and wouldn't tear easily. After tying her ankles and knees together, I then sat down on the grass beside the tree and waited for her to speak.

"What are you going to do," she asked staring down at me trying to get out of the ropes to no avail.

"I have some questions to ask, and I want honest answers or you'll get it really bad before I'm done," I said in my meanest voice that I could muster.

"Ooh, I'm soooo scared," she said sarcastically, "but I am curious, what are your questions?"

"First of all, why do you always dress me up in girl's clothes?"

"Oh, come on, I've only done that to you twice and one time it really was for your protection. The second time was paybacks for exposing me to my parents"

"You weren't wearing anything weird when I tied you up the that time though," I responded.

"Yeah but there was no chance that anyone but my parents would see you. Anyone could have walked in on me."

"Do you like tying me up better than being tied?"

"I like both, I guess, but there is a lot more to do when you aren't tied so I think that I enjoy tying more. When I am tied up like this I just stand here and wait for you to do something."

"Since you were honest, I'll go easy on you if you promise not to dress me up anymore in girls clothes." I said smiling.

"What do you plan to do?" Nancy asked.

"I'll show you."

I went and got the some more supplies and I gagged her, by stuffing lots and lots of cloth in her mouth and then wrapping a bandage around her head several times and securing it with tape. She was completely silenced. I then blindfolded her with more cloth strips and then walked away to get a bucket. I went down to the lake and got two or three gallons of the slimiest mud I could find. When I reached Nancy with the bucket, I set the bucket in front of her where she could see it and removed her blindfold. She took one look at the mud and began to struggle in earnest as I slowly picked it up and proceeded to dump it over her head and rub it into her long hair. It ran all over her body but the majority ran onto the ground after leaving dirty streaks across her swimsuit and legs. I made sure large clumps remained smashed into her hair.

"Well do you now promise not to use women's clothes on me anymore?" I said with a huge grin on my face as I wiped my hands on her arms. She gave me the worst "death" glare she could manage and yelled at me through her gag.

"Just nod if you promise," I said again. Still nothing. "OK, you asked for it." I said as I walked away towards the lake for more mud and a few other goodies. I picked up another bucket full of mud and also stopped by some bushes with some berries on them I thought might be useful. When I reached her I put hand fulls of berries down the front and back of her swimsuit. Then I squeezed the berries through her suit while she squealed and the berry juice ran down her legs. I always made a conscious attempt to keep the gunk clear of her eyes. I then poured more mud over her head and emptied the rest of it down the front of her swimsuit which was now bulging on all sides as the mud oozed out of it.

"OK, now for a different tactic," I said pacing in front of her like an interrogator, "I'll let you go clean up all that nasty filthy mud if you promise not to put women's clothes on me anymore." Still nothing. Nancy had an impressive stubborn streak in her. "Fine then, stay that way until it dries on you." I left her that way while she was shaking all over trying to get the mud out of her swimming suit.

While I was down washing the bucket Mr. and Mrs. Mason walked back towards the cabin where they couldn't help but notice Nancy thrashing about. As I walked back Mrs. Mason said, "Wow, I guessed you found one of Nancy's hot buttons too."

"Yeah, she doesn't look too happy. Why is it that every time that I figure out a good payback she looks at me like she is right now and I begin to worry about her revenge? Are you sure I have to let her down." I asked looking at Mrs. Mason.

She chuckled, "Welcome to the wonderful world of escalation, you will probably wonder where it is going to end. That's why I am here to keep it from going so far that you two don't lose your friendship over it like your Mom and I almost did." We were watching Nancy struggle this entire time, until Mrs. Mason said, "You'd better let her down, it's getting late and she has a lot of cleaning up to do."

I released her, letting her take her own gag off. The only thing she said was, "Your going to get it."

After she had cleaned up we ate supper, Nancy told her Mom the whole story and glared at me through parts of it, but her Mom and Dad laughed with me and Nancy even laughed at times so I knew our friendship was safe. That night in bed she admitted that she never thought that I would find the one thing she really didn't like.

Again, please ignore the grammar and spelling mistakes.

Next installment: Parental Involvement Round 2

Hope you enjoyed it.
Last edited by Canuck100 3 years ago, edited 5 times in total.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Fri May 28 16:04:41 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time) 1999

Let's get back to the stories, here's the first half of the next chapter with me and Nancy.

I am here with another installment of the adventure I had with Nancy in the mountains. I am an imperfect writer with an imperfect memory so I could of forgotten something which leaves holes in the continuity of the story.

Parental Involvement Round 2 Part 1

The next day we had a cease fire, partly because it was just so nice outside, and partly because Nancy was planning her next scheme. We hiked a lot, took pictures, just had a general good time. We even went with her parents on there daily trek and soon discovered they were doing it for exercise since we were really tired when we got back. That was also the day that Nancy's father got the water pipes fixed, which meant we didn't have to haul it anymore.

I don't think I've ever mentioned how intelligent Nancy was, I am pretty intelligent when it comes to facts and learning but Nancy is truly innovative. This next tie-up is a true testament to her creativity, she not only confused me but she also confused her own parents.

The next day it was raining in the morning and Nancy's parents had mentioned that they would be going into town to restock the provisions that afternoon. First though they were going to walk to a specific place, some mountain overlook, where they could watch the rain come and go. They left at about mid-morning and said they wouldn't be back in time for lunch so we would have to fend for ourselves. They left wearing their full rain gear. A heart beat after they left Nancy said, "Ok, are you ready to get what's coming to you?"

"All right, I don't mind being tied up but are you going to embarrass me in front of your parents again?"

"If everything goes right you won't be embarrassed, but I don't make any promises, I didn't give in the other day at the tree remember."

"Yeah you are a stubborn one." I laughed.

"Well we'll see how stubborn you are" she laughed back. "Go change into that swimsuit you were wearing the first time".

When I returned she tied my hands in front of me with a scarf and then pulled my arms above me with another rope just like she did the last time. "Oh great, not this again", I said with a bit of sarcasm in my voice.

"Don't worry you won't stay like this for long, just until I get you ready, now open wide". I opened my mouth, resigned to my fate, as she filled it with wet cloth.

"Mom told me that if you wet down the cloth before gagging it is more effective because there is no air in the material, I'm surprised I didn't mention it to you, she told me before this trip". She was definitely right because there was very little give in the wad in my mouth. She then wrapped an ace bandage around and around my mouth until the entire lower half of my face was covered. I thought it was more overkill on the gag until later when I realized her plan. Next I assumed she would blind fold me but instead she pulled out some white shiny tights and said, "Are you going to struggle or make this easy on yourself?"

Of course, to save face I had to struggle but her tickling soon stopped me. Once the tights were in place she tied my legs together with rope at both my knees and ankles. Then she went and got a large hang up bag. When she opened it my eyes must have gotten larger as I stared at what appeared to be yards and yards of satin material.

I made a mental note to ask how she got all these clothes to this cabin. I was beginning to wonder if she had more support from her Mom than she led me to believe. First the tips about the gag, and now a very bulky bag that had to be transported here..

"This is a dress I wore to a Halloween party once. I went as Cinderella. I hated this outfit with a passion because it was so hard to move around in. Lucky for you, moving around really isn't an issue". The dress was a light shiny blue color with wide skirts and what appeared to be a tight waist. It also had a short sleeves with a bit of puffiness to them. The bodice was not too low cut with extra material to highlight the bustline. I hated it immediately.

"Lift your legs", she ordered. My legs were still tied so it would be hard for her to lift them without me pulling with my arms, so I shook my head no, hoping that I would discourage her. She simply began to tickle me some more until I gave in and lifted my legs. She slid the voluminous underskirts up my legs and then released my hands from above me.

"Now don't go hopping around you, It'll just make it harder on yourself" as she began to place the large gown over the top of my head. Once it had settled around me Nancy attempted to zip it into place, but the waist of the dress was too small and I smiled to myself which of course was hidden beneath the gag..

"Drat, the dress is too small, now what will we do", Nancy complained.

I think she saw the smile in my eyes because she than said, "Oh, don't you worry you'll be wearing this dress if I have to tie you into it". She then handcuffed my hands behind my back and left the room, with me standing there in a half zipped princess costume.

She returned with another white satin pile of cloth in her hands which she discarded on the floor beside me and began to remove the dress. She then retied my hands above me after removing the handcuffs. Once that was done she left the underskirt on me and grabbed the bundle of cloth behind me. I noticed that it had laces running through it and audibly groaned once she had fastened the corset around my waist.

"This ought to slim you down enough to fit into that dress, plus the small half cups will give you a bit of a bust to complete the illusion", she laughed.

The lacing was not as bad as it could of been but it still kept my back rigid and my waist a bit smaller. She then tried the dress again which easily zipped up the back this time. She didn't even bother to re-handcuff my hands after releasing me from above, that corset was it's own kind of restriction. She then put long white gloves on my arms which were part of the outfit. and then told me to put my hands behind my back and grab my elbows, which wasn't difficult with my back so rigid. She took rope and lashed them up so that I couldn't pull them away from my elbows. She then grabbed a pillow and told me to kneel down on it. Kneeling was difficult with a rigid back and my knees and ankles tied together. The best I finally managed was a controlled fall with Nancy's help. Once I was kneeling on the pillow the dress was no longer too short on me but settled all about me completely obscuring my legs. Nancy then took another piece of rope and tied it to my bound arms and then secured it to the loft ledge above me so I was unable to shuffle around or move off the pillow. With another long piece of rope she raised the dress and tied my ankles to my thighs putting a great deal of pressure on the ropes which held my knees together. Luckily she noticed this and loosened the cinching rope a bit. I was now unable to move from the position she had placed me in.

After all the work she had done, she then placed the sleeping blindfold over my eyes.

"I'll be right back", she said. When she returned she tugged something onto my head. I couldn't figure out what it was and then she began wrapping more bandage around and around my eyes. When I shook my head I realized that I was wearing some kind of wig because I could feel the strands on my shoulders. She had wrapped the bandages or something over my ears as well because even the sounds were muffled.

"Prepare to be surprised", she said, "Mom and Dad will probably stop by to drop off their wet clothes before going into town". I groaned but could do absolutely nothing about it. "See ya", were her last words.

I spent what must have been 20 - 40 minutes, it is hard to judge time while blindfolded, when I heard footsteps in the house.

"Well isn't that interesting, I assumed you two would take turns tying each other up and how did he know that you hate that costume?" Mrs. Mason said.

I was confused, didn't she realize that we were taking turns, that it was my turn?

"Well, tell me if he doesn't release you soon so that you can get some lunch, have a good time, Nancy, See ya". She said as the door shut behind her.

Then it hit me, Nancy put a long brown hair wig on me which closely resembled her own hair color. She then had obscured my facial features with the bandage wrappings and hidden my greater height by having me kneel on the pillow, the gown and gloves covered the rest, The question was how would I convince her Mom that it was really me and not Nancy. Then I heard Nancy laughing.

"Wow, that worked great, she thought that you were me. You don't go anywhere while I make us some sandwiches, then we have some bargaining to do", she said as she walked towards the refrigerator.

After a bit she returned, "Ok, now if you want me to explain things to my Mom so there is no problem with the order of the ties you'll have to promise a couple of things". I immediately began shaking my head, I didn't want to make any promises.

"Listen, if you don't she may assume that it is my turn to tie you again, I know she was fooled". I was still shaking my head.

"Well, than I guess it will just be your turn to be tied next time, since I have already been tied in my Mom's eyes". I was hoping that I would be able to convince Mrs. Mason that it truly was me tied up instead of her. It would force Nancy to lie to her Mom and I was sure she wouldn't do that.

"Listen, all you have to do is promise not to get me muddy and dirty again, I hated that", she had an imploring tone to her voice so I guess she realized she couldn't carry out her plan. I continued to shake my head. "Fine then, you can stay that way until I finish my lunch", she said pouting. I remained that way for about another 30 to 45 minutes. She then began to release me of course waiting till last to free my arms and then making me remove the rest of the costume she had forced me into. When I was finally dressed in normal clothes and all the supplies had been put away I was able to eat my lunch. While I was eating Nancy asked, "How do you plan to convince my Mom that it was you tied and not me?"

"Oh, I don't know, just tell her the truth and then take it from there", I said. "What are you going to do if she asks you about it?"

"I hope she doesn't, but you called my bluff, I couldn't directly lie to Mom", Nancy conceded.

"We'll see what she does, but I have to admit, that was a creative thing to do", I said. "It will be difficult to match that. By the way how did you get all those clothes here, that's a lot of extra space?"

"Well Mom didn't object when I asked, she said we had plenty of space".

"Did you plan this before we got here?" I asked.

"Oh partially, I just brought a lot of stuff that I thought I would want. I knew that Mom and Dad went on long walks while they were here so we would have time to do things together and I enjoy this game", Nancy explained.

"Yeah, me too".

We spent the remainder of the afternoon doing fun stuff until her Mom and Dad arrived.

The first thing her Mom asked when she came in after saying "Hi" and "How was your day?" type stuff was, "How did you convince Nancy to get tied twice in a row like that?"

I tried to respond intelligently, "What exactly did you see when you walked in?"

"Uh, well, I saw Nancy tied up in that old Cinderella costume she has. Why?" Mrs. Mason responded.

I decided to cut to the chase, "That wasn't Nancy, Mrs. Mason, that was me in Nancy's clothes and a wig".

"Oh, is that true Nancy?" Mrs. Mason asked.

"Yes", she said with a grumpy look, "I was hoping that I could convince him to promise me some things in our future games. He is just as stubborn as I am, and he didn't give in".

"Well, you have my congratulations on your creativity, Nancy", she said. "And you", pointing at me, "are going to be hard pressed to match that".

"Well, I was thinking that I may not even try, instead I might just attempt to de-escalate this game a bit". I explained, "or I might not".

Both Nancy and her Mom rolled their eyes at my evasiveness and we all shared a laugh.

I get Nancy back in the next half to be posted after this 3 day weekend.

I sure would like to see more stories posted than comments about unrelated topics. Questions are ok as long as they are about the stories. That's my opinion anyway.
Last edited by Canuck100 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Tue Jun 01 14:22:28 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time) 1999

PH, thanks for the compliment but please understand that the "dress code" was not my idea or my desire. Nancy got a kick out of doing it and I am sure she still does wherever she is. I am not going to try to psychoanalyze the reasons why she would enjoy this. I did get used to it after a while, and she continued to turn up the heat, so to speak, to keep me from getting too complacent. Her goal by doing the things she did was my embarrassment, this I know for sure. She did employ other techniques. In answer to many of your unasked questions: No, I do not crossdress as an adult, at least not voluntarily. However, "bondage" is still a much enjoyed part of my life with my wife although time doesn't permit many adventures these days. I thank Nancy for bringing this out of me. I hope that answers some questions, now onto the story and my revenge on Nancy.

Parental Involvement Round 2, part 2

In truth, I hadn't made up my mind what I was going to do. Nancy's last tie was going to be hard to beat. I thought about it all that night, and in the morning I still wasn't sure what I was going to do. Nancy may have sensed this because she taunted me about what I would do. I thought about burying her up to her neck, but then realized that the ground was a thin layer of soil over solid rock so that would never work, and I didn't want to repeat anything that I had already done. I finally decided that I would never be able to embarrass Nancy as much as she had done to me so I would resort to a more stringent tying experience. When her Mom and Dad left for their hike I told Nancy to go put on a swimsuit again and I went to get some soft cloth for ropes from the chest. I also found a large blanket and took it outside to an area covered with grass where I spread it out.

Then Nancy walked out wearing a black one piece swimsuit that was see thru in every area except for what a bikini would normally cover. I couldn't help but stare and I knew she noticed but pretended not to. I threw a bottle of tanning oil towards her and told her to put it on since she would be getting some sun. I then spread out the blanket and began to pound some camping stakes into the hard soil. about 2 feet away from each corner of the blanket. Once that was done I asked Nancy to lay on the blanket, which she did and when she stretched out her arms she wasn't tall enough for her hands to extend off the edge of the blanket if she was laying towards the center. I then tied a cloth strip to each of her extremities, and then tied off each of those to the stakes. The cloth was strong enough to hold her but I wanted to make sure and added more to each of her bonds. I then stood up and took in the sight of this gorgeous young woman wearing a black, partially see-thru, swimsuit tied spread eagle under the mountain sun.

"Comfortable", I asked.

"Well, could you get me some sunglasses, the sun is kind of bright", Nancy asked.

"Oh sure, be right back".

When I returned I put the sleeping blindfold over her eyes.

"Hey, all I wanted was sunglasses", she protested.

"These will work just as well", I laughed. "Oh and one more thing", I said as I place a ball in her mouth that was tied inside of a scarf which I secured in a knot near the back of her head. I then took out a tube of sunscreen in a stick form that could be applied like chap stick. I applied this to her face so she wouldn't get any unsightly tan lines from her gag and blindfold. Then I took the sunscreen stick and wrote my name in block letters on her thighs which elicited great grunts and groans from Nancy. I then left her to go get a book to read while she struggled in her bonds.

She eventually stopped trying to escape and after about an hour I decide she should be turned over. I released her legs and loosely tied them together with the loose ends and then repeated the process with her hands. She struggled but I eventually got both of her hands tied to one stake and then untied the other hand and retied her spread eagle so she was on her stomach. I did the same with her legs, I straightened the blanket and then wrote my last name on the back side of her thighs with the sun screen. This time I think she fell asleep. After about an hour I released her and let her remove her own blindfold and gag. She looked at her legs but It was hard to tell if my trick had worked. She looked none too happy. She ran back into the house to take a shower, while I cleaned up the supplies. When Nancy came out she yelled at me,

"Look, you did it this time".

I looked at her legs and you could just make out some writing on her thighs but it was hard to tell what it said.

"Mom, is going to get you this time. One of her rules was nothing permanent, remember?", Nancy said.

"Oh, come on that's not permanent, you can lay out and your tan will conceal it eventually", I explained.

"Perhaps but it won't be easy", Nancy grumbled still upset with me.

"Well did you enjoy the tie?" I asked.

"Sure, it was fun, and I got some sleep but I didn't like the thought that I was being marked by your dirty little trick".

"We'll see what your Mom says then", I said worriedly and we spent the remainder of the day hiking and playing.

That evening Nancy showed her Mom the marks on her legs which had become a little more distinct as time went on. You could now barely make out that it was my name if you knew what you were looking for.

"Well you did break one of the rules, but it isn't permanent as in forever, the tan lines will eventually disappear", Mrs. Mason said. "However, I will allow Nancy to stretch the rules a bit, but you have to tell me what you have planned so that I can determine if it is fair", Nancy's Mom said pointing at her.

I had some reassurance that Nancy's Mom would control the game but I knew I was in for it. Nancy's mind was whirling the remainder of the evening and we didn't have much fun, so I helped Mr. Mason help around the cabin fixing things up and the like. I must have worked a little too hard and too late because when I woke up some things were definitely wrong.

Parental Involvement Round 3 will be posted hopefully before next Monday depending upon my available free time. Free time is the one thing that most of the authors seem to complain about. -Tis a shame, -tis a shame. Till next time.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Mon Jun 07 09:12:01 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time) 1999

I do welcome any comments or questions that anyone has because as I have said before, this is my memory and I might skip things in the story that I assumed were obvious. Feel free to use the email address, if you flame me too much I'll simply filter you out.

Parental Involvement Round 3 Part 1

During that semi-lucid state while you are dreaming and not dreaming when you can work things that actually occur into a dream, I felt or dreamt someone placing something around my wrists. As the feelings increased the dream fled and reality slowly came into view. When I finally opened my eyes, Nancy was already finishing tying my arms to the corners of the small bed.

"Hey, what are you doing?" I yelled.

"It's 10:00 in the morning, lazy bones, and I have already asked Mom about my plan. She says its OK with her", Nancy announced.

"Can't I even get up and use the restroom and take a shower?" I asked.

"Not yet", she said as she tied my ankles to the corner of the bed.

She then took some long sheets and pulled them over my torso and secured them to the sides of the bed so that I couldn't raise up. She then came in with a plastic bucket filled with some liquid which she hung above the bed from one of the beams that supported the ceiling. I was getting worried because I feared she would drench me with it. Then she brought a long plastic tube and put it in the bucket and attached it there with some tape.

"Now, here's the game, once you finish drinking this bucket of lemonade I will release you. There is only about 3 or 4 quarts of lemonade." she said and she placed the tube in my mouth. I immediately began to drink the lemonade but the height of the bucket created a siphon which continued to pour liquid into my mouth. I soon discovered that I could halt the flow using my tongue so I wasn't too troubled.

"How does it taste?" Nancy asked.

I nodded my head in approval because I was unable to talk because if I did the lemonade would spill out of my mouth.

"Don't worry I didn't put anything in it but lemonade mix and sugar", she explained, "I wouldn't never try to poison you".

She then placed a blindfold over my eyes, and then began placing strips of tape around the tube attaching it to my face so I couldn't remove it.

"I wouldn't want you to spit out the tube and get lemonade all over the mattress. I'll come in every few minutes to see if you have finished the lemonade", Nancy said, "once you do I'll untie you".

I was really wondering what Nancy was up to as I gulped down the lemonade. I was pretty sure I could drain the bucket in 15 or 20 minutes. Eventually I was pulling bubbles through the tube and the bucket was empty. After what had to of been 20 more minutes Nancy still hadn't come back and I was really needing to use the restroom by now. The sheet she had wrapped around my torso was putting pressure on my bladder compounding the problem. Soon my body was screaming for release. Then it dawned on me, she is going to make me promise something before untying me. Just then I heard her walk up the ladder into the loft. She pressed her hand down on my belly and I almost wet my pants, groaning with pain.

"Well I guess you finished the lemonade, would you like me to let you go now?" she asked sarcastically.

I nodded my head vigorously.

"All you have to do is to let me tie you up two more times today. OK." she said.

I shook my head no, I wasn't going to be forced into promises.

"All right then", she said while she was rummaging around in the room. I felt her tying another sheet over my torso but this time she unmercifully tightened it putting even more pressure on my bladder.

"Are you ready to promise yet?" she asked.

I was trying to drive myself into the mattress to get away from the pressure of the sheet so I didn't really acknowledge her question.

"Well, what's it going to be, your promise, or do I come back in a couple of hours", she said with a frustrated tone in her voice.

I knew I wouldn't be able to stand two hours of this so I nodded my head vigorously.

She released my legs slowly and then removed the tube from my mouth and all the tape. Then she removed the sheets which greatly added to my relief. Finally she released my hands and I sprinted to the bathroom. I locked the door and took my time taking a shower while I was in there. When I walked back upstairs to get changed Nancy had cleaned up everything and made my bed. She told me to get dressed for walking and left the loft. When I walked downstairs she threw some nylon socks at me and told me to put them on. She then ordered me to put my hands behind my back. She tied my wrists together and also wrapped rope around my elbows forcing my back straight. The socks protected my wrists from the rope. Next she wrapped a rope around my waist which pinned my arms to my back, she used the trailing edge to pull me along using it like a leash. Then she blindfolded me.

"OK, let's go", she said as she grabbed a large duffel bag and threw it over her shoulder.
"Where are we going?" I asked.
"You'll see, or I guess won't see", she stated simply.

As we stepped out of the cabin we walked for about 100 yards when Nancy stopped and begun to spin me around and around, she then continued on. We walked for at least an hour, it was a nice day, and I would of enjoyed the walk except that my arms were bound behind my back and I couldn't see anything.

Eventually she stopped.

She removed the blindfold and untied my arms.

"OK, here's the deal, you owe me one more tie up because of your promise today, but if you can find your way back to the cabin without my help than your debt will be paid and I will be next. If you don't than you have to do anything I want you to do tomorrow. Deal?" she said

"This sounds like fun, and I think I can find my way back so I agree on one condition", I responded.

"You and your conditions, OK, what is it?" she said sounding a little miffed.

"We tie up your mom before the trip is through. I know we have to be tied and successfully escape first but we should be able to do that".

"Oh, I don't know", Nancy hesitated, "my Mom is pretty smart and she played these games when she was a kid".

"Well if you don't agree to my condition than I won't agree to yours", I said stubbornly. "Even if I win we still have to do it, OK."

"Fine," Nancy finally said, "but don't be surprised if it doesn't turn out like you thought."

The first thing I did was head for a high point to see if I could get my bearings and possibly the road or stream that led to our cabin. I got to a high place and then climbed a tree. I got really lucky. I saw some smoke in the distance and I headed straight for it. The look of disappointment on Nancy's face told me that I was heading in the right direction. When we got back I thanked Mr. Mason for deciding to burn the trash. He laughed and said that it was no problem..Nancy was really disappointed that her grand plan had not worked out the way she thought it would.

I decided that I would forego my tie up on Nancy for the possibility of getting to tie up Mrs. Mason. I brought my plan to Nancy and she shrugged and said that she was willing if her Mom was. Consequently I found myself asking Mrs. Mason what it would take for her to let us tie her up.

"Oh, I told you already, you both would have to escape after I tie you up", she said with a matter of fact attitude.

"Well, when do you want to try?" Nancy asked.

"Tomorrow morning, I'll give it a try, then while Dad and I are on our walk you can attempt escape, if you are free by the time we return from our walk than you win!. Mrs. Mason explained.

Nancy and I tried to plan how we could escape. We talked about hiding knives and what positions we could easily get out of, but we couldn't plan much because we didn't know how or where her Mom planned to tie us. We went to bed that night filled with thoughts over what Mrs. Mason would do.

The next morning after breakfast, Mrs. Mason told us to put on long sleeved shirt and long pants. I just grabbed some sweats and a sweatshirt while Nancy dressed in a sweatshirt and black tights. By this time Mrs. Mason had collected the things she needed and told us to follow her outside. She was carrying an armload of cloth and rope. When we got to an area between two pine trees she gave us each a pair of nylon socks and told us to put them on over our shirt cuffs, which we did. Then she told us to stand back to back.

"OK now we see just how rusty I am, it has been a long time since I've done this," she said with a bit of enthusiasm in her voice.

Once we were back to back she stepped back with a critical look in her eyes. "Nancy, go put on some high heels or the tallest shoes you have, and you, take off your shoes."

I assumed she was trying to get us as close to the same height as possible. I was becoming a little concerned due to the amount of forethought she was putting into

When Nancy returned she was wearing some shoes with a higher heel but were almost like platforms. Now I was only about an inch taller than Nancy. Then Mrs. Mason again told us to stand back to back with one arm extended. I was told to place my hand to the back of Nancy's hand and she wrapped our wrists with rope. Once she had cinched up one side, we were told to repeat that with the other. We were now attached at the wrists. She then attached our arms at the elbows and cinched the ropes between them.

"I guess you were right, Nancy", I commented over my shoulder.

"Told ya so", Nancy responded.

"Hey no talking you two", Mrs. Mason said, "looks like the gag is going to have to come a little early".

She took a scarf and placed a ball in it and then forced it between my teeth and tied it behind my head. She did the same for Nancy but when she tied it behind her head she intertwined it through my gag and tied it off which pulled our necks together which limited our movement dramatically. Next she put our down and tied our arms to our sides by looping rope around our arms. She also tied ropes to our arms on one side and tied it to our arms on the other side. She repeated this with our arms except the rope went behind us which eliminated any movement of our arms from moving forward or backward. Next she tied my leg to Nancy's leg for both our right and left sides then cinched our legs together as well as to each other. By this time it was becoming very difficult to keep our balance. I guess Mrs. Mason noticed this because she took some cloth and made a harness that passed under our arms and tied it to a branch that was above us. Then she pulled out something that basically eliminated any hope of our escape, as if we had any hope by this time.

It was a roll of saran wrap. She started at our feet, and wrapped it about 3 layers thick up and down our bodies from our necks to our ankles. We could barely wiggle, but Mrs. Mason wasn't finished. She took a roll of gray duct tape and reinforced the saran wrap with duct tape. She didn't cover the saran wrap completely just placed some strips at our ankles, knees, and waists. But still Mrs. Mason wasn't finished. She took two blindfolds out and placed them over our eyes.

"OK, you two, have fun. I'll be back in about 3 or 4 hours", she said with a laugh in her voice. Nancy immediately began to struggle by arching her back and tugging at the ropes. The more she struggled the more uncomfortable I became, so I attempted to resist her bucking around because I knew that she wasn't gaining anything by struggling. We were really stuck, and the day was getting warm. Inside our plastic cocoon it was becoming twice as hot. The time seemed to drag on Nancy and I began to try and communicate by talking around our gags, but they were so tight that we often misunderstood each other. I think Nancy mentioned her feet were hurting, and was generally complaining. I was just trying to work on any knots that were within my grasp. I only succeeded in getting a finger sized hole in the saran wrap when Mrs. Mason returned.

"Well I guess you two lose the game", she said laughing. "I'll untie you now".

Once she had stripped off the saran wrap and untied us she smiled and said, "Better luck next time"

I haven't thought of a title for the next post, but it involves the ride home from the mountains. I have no idea when it will be posted. Hopefully soon. Keep posting everyone.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Mon Jun 07 16:25:55 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time) 1999
I guess I'll go ahead and post this now, since it is the last adventure of our time in the mountains.

The Ride Home

I was really disappointed that Mrs. Mason had outfoxed us last in the last tie-up and Nancy was upset with her last tie up she did to me. Therefore we called it even and basically had fun for the couple of days that remained of the trip. When we packed up to go home, we left most of what we brought for future trips in the cabin and there was very little luggage or supplies in the car which gave Nancy and I plenty of room to stretch out. The night before I didn't get much sleep because I was helping Mr. Mason batten down the hatches so when we were ready to go, late in the morning, the next day I really was tired and I planned on sleeping most of the way home.
Nancy was determined to keep me awake though. Everytime I nodded off she would tickle me or shove her smelly feet in my nose. Finally when I was just about asleep and she pushed me off my seat I had had enough. I stood up and went to ask Mrs. Mason a question who was driving while Mr. Mason slept like I wanted to. I asked her quietly if I could tie Nancy up if she woke me up again while I was trying to sleep.

"Sure", she said, "if Nancy is just doing it to be mean. You should get her out of the way for a while. The ropes are back there somewhere".

I went back to my bench seat and laid down, I noticed that Nancy had went back to her seat and was reading her book. I was just about asleep and was at the point where I wasn't noticing anything around me when Nancy dug her fingernails into my armpits. I awoke with a yell and immediately tackled her. After a brief struggle, and dodging her fingernails, I was finally on top of her back.

She was face down and yelling for me to get off of her. We were in the back of the Chevy Blazer or Bronco or whatever it was, and I reached for the chest that was sitting in the back underneath some pillows and sleeping bags and stuff. I grabbed a bunch of cloth and began to wrap it around her wrists and elbows. She was hollering her head off but it was muffled somewhat by the floor and the close proximity of some blankets and pillows. I then turned her over and stuffed a bunch of cloth in her mouth and wrapped several pieces over her mouth until they no longer cleaved her lips but covered them completely. This greatly reduced her struggles and her efforts caused her nostrils to flare widely with each breath. Her legs were still pounding me in the back so I grabbed them and used some rope to tie her ankles together, using the remaining rope I strapped her ankles to her thighs and also around her waist to keep the rope from slipping down. I then cinched that binding with some scarves from the trunk. She was now in a pseudo hog-tie since her hands were not tied to her legs at all. Now I took more rope and wrapped it around her knees which I then wrapped over her neck which pulled her knees up to her chest. Then using some thin strips of cloth I tied her thumbs together and then her big toes together. Then I tied the cinching ropes of her thumbs to the cinching ropes of her big toes which I hoped would keep her completely immobile. I then tied her knees together which kept her from sitting up. I then began arranging the few suitcases and boxes that were in the back and stacked them around Nancy's bound form. I took a couple of blankets and tucked them around her body so she wouldn't be bouncing around and it also muffled her grunts. I tossed a couple of pillows into the cubby on top of her and went to lay down and go to sleep. I noticed she was wiggling so she wasn't in danger of suffocating, especially since she was close to the back door where there were gaps which air would come through."

I woke up a couple of hours later, and we had just stopped for a bathroom break. I checked on Nancy and she was sleeping peacefully, though she looked a little sweaty, so I left her where she was and went back to sleep. I woke again after another hour and Mrs. Mason told me I should let Nancy go. I removed the boxes and Nancy was groaning through her gag. I released her bonds, leaving the gag until last.

"It got so hot and cramped back there, jerk!" she exclaimed.

"Well you woke me up several times and even knocked me off the chair, I was just trying to get some sleep". I responded, "and I did finally".

She glared at me, "Well were not even anymore buddy, I owe you one".

That's the end of a very fun camping trip with the Masons. This experience begins the summer of games when Nancy begins to recruit girls from the neighborhood to kidnap me and a couple of my friends. It turns into a complex game of stealth and subterfuge which was a lot of fun. Trouble is, there were more girls than boys in the neighborhood. Too bad for us.

Ex-Leech

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic