Ex-leech : 01 - A Beginning (m/f, f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Ex-leech : 01 - A Beginning (m/f, f/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Ex-leech 's stories
01 - A Beginning
Story index at the bottom

By Ex-leech

Thu May 20 16:23:01 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time) 1999

First of all I would like to say that I really enjoy this page and have decided to discontinue leeching off the authors and have decided to contribute a few of my own stories and experiences. I do not promise absolute perfect accuracy because my memory has a few holes and I don't promise that I won't fill in those holes for reasons of good reading.

A beginning

I come from a family of 4, Mom, Dad and an older sister named Annie. I had one close friend named Nancy. Nancy, age 13 same as me, was a tall girl who always wore really nice clothes and made attempts to look nice. I didn't appreciate these characteristics until I was just recently. Nancy was unusual in the fact that although she wore nice clothes and kept her hair neat but she still enjoyed playing outside with me and the other neighborhood kids. Nancy and Annie never really hit it off, probably because Annie was 2 years older. Annie and I really didn't get along we always fought over everything and she would scowl at me just for entering a room she already occupied. I was convinced that not only did Annie dislike Nancy because of her relationship to me but also because she was much more attractive. Nancy's long brown hair and small petite body caught many a young teenagers eye, including my own. What Nancy didn't have in size she made up for in attitude, she was used to getting her way. She was often more angry with me for beating her at games and other kid stuff than anything else..

One day we were playing Super Nintendo in my room in the basement and I was talking about the weekend that my friend Tim came over and spent the night. I told her about a tie-up game we played where I would tie Tim to a chair and if he got out he could tie me up. The person that couldn't get out lost. I told her that after several successful escapes from both of us Tim found a way that I couldn't get out.

We were using a cotton clothesline and he tied my ankles together and cinched them (we had figured cinching out early on in the game) and then using a different piece of rope tied and cinched my wrists behind me and behind the chair (it was a tall straight backed chair.) Now I had escaped from this earlier by simply locating different knots but this time Tim pulled my legs off the ground and tied them to my wrists pulling my armpits painfully down on to the back of the chair. He then took a large pillow case and pulled it over my head so I was unable to see. This was a tactic that had not been implemented until now. I was unable to get out so I lost that game.

Nancy's only comment was I could of gotten out of that.

I looked at her and said "Bet you couldn't"

"What do you want to bet?" she retorted.

"Oh I don't know, I don't have any money" I responded.

"I'll make it easy on you, if I get out than I get to tie you up, but we do it at my house. If I don't get out than I will give you 20 bucks" she said with a daring look on her face.

"I don't understand why we would have to do it at your house?" I asked.

"No reason, I just have more stuff that you have," she responded.

"Fine, its a bet" I said finally. She lived just a few blocks away and her house was a bit nicer. My parents and her parents were pretty good friends so there wouldn't be any problem.

I went and got the very same chair we used that weekend and asked her to sit down while I went and got the rope and pillow case. She was wearing black spandex running tights and a long white T-shirt. I was really nervous, I had never tied up a girl before and my budding hormones were beginning to notice just how beautiful Nancy really was. I decided to start with her ankles so I wouldn't have to look at her too much. Nancy continued to talk about how she was going to easily escape and I responded by pulling tighter on the cinching rope she winced a bit and just coldly glared at me.

I smiled and asked her if she would please place her wrists behind the back of the chair. I had her put her hands together palm to palm and began to wrap them up.

When I finished her wrists I asked if they were too tight and she said, "They are a little tight but I won't be in them long anyway."

I tied the final rope which brought her ankles up to her wrists and then pulled the pillow case over her head and said, "OK Houdini go for it."

I sat back on the bed to watch. The first thing she did was slide her butt to the edge of the chair so that one cheek was hanging off. Then she slid her arms to the same side until the chair back was no longer between her. She was precariously sitting on the side of the chair and then she did something I never thought of. She moved her other arm off the chair back which caused her to fall to the floor. I realized my mistake, I didn't fasten her to the chair. She was still tied up though. After she hit the floor she shifted around until she could grasp the chair and tip it over so that the rope joining her hands and feet was not trapped underneath it. She was now in a loose hog-tie. She then turned over and sat on her rear and then began to get her arms over her waist. After a struggle she succeeded and she was now able to reach the knots of the connecting rope. After about two minutes she had freed that rope and she continued to pull her arms around in front of her. She was extremely flexible, obviously. She pulled the pillow case off her head an smiled triumphantly, she knew she had won and began the taunting.

"I sure am glad you didn't mention how I could tie you up. I plan on making sure you will never get out."

I groaned and then she stopped talking while she gnawed on the knots with her teeth but still stopped to smile at me occasionally.

I began to try and weasel my way out of it, "Look, what do you plan to do, you aren't going to embarrass me are you?" She now had her hands free and was working on her ankles.

"I would never do anything to hurt you. . . much." she said while smirking. "Seriously though, you may be a bit uncomfortable, much like I was during this little game."

By this time she was free and sitting next to me.

"OK then, tomorrow is Saturday be at my house tomorrow at 9:00 in the morning my parents will be at a wedding all day long so we will have the house to ourselves. I have to go now, so don't be late." I went to the door with her and watched her leave. I remember getting very little sleep that night since I knew that Nancy had something up her sleeve.

I told Mom that I would be at Nancy's tomorrow and she said it was OK since I often went over there to swim in there pool and study with Nancy. The phone rang an hour later and it was Nancy telling me to make sure and wear my swimsuit since we would probably swim some time tomorrow. She hung up the phone with a giggle. That evening as I was getting ready for bed Mom came to my room and told me that they were all going to my Grandma's house to do some shopping for Annie and that Dad was going to golf with Grandpa. I asked Mom if I could stay since I had promised Nancy I would help her tomorrow morning. She told me it was OK but I was to make sure the house was locked when I left. Secretly I thought 'Great, now I don't have any excuse to come home tomorrow since Mom and Dad won't be back until Sunday night.' Things were looking worse all the time. Don't get me wrong I actually enjoyed the tie-up game we played but I knew Nancy really well and I knew when she had something up her sleeve.

As I said I didn't sleep much that night, I was concerned what she would do. I finally decided that I would make her promise that nothing she would do would be overly painful and not in anyway permanent. The next morning I got up and put on my swimsuit, grabbed a towel and an extra pair of bike shorts. Mom and Dad hadn't left yet with my sister so I wished them a good trip and walked down the street to Nancy's house fully expecting her to pounce me like a burglar when I knocked on her door. I hesitated only briefly before ringing the doorbell. She answered the door with a huge smile on her face and said, "Come right in." The first thing I said before even entering her home was, "I'm here but I don't want anything done to me that is permanent or any extreme pain."

"Of course not, silly, I am not a monster." She responded again with a curious smirk.

Her house is pretty big with an upstairs and a basement. They have very nice furniture and many luxuries like a pool table, ping pong table and an entertainment center downstairs in the rec room. Overall it is a very rich house. Once inside Nancy turned to me and said.

"I have a proposition for you, since I won the bet yesterday I will tie you up first, but if you are able to free yourself than you can tie me up anytime for the rest of the day, but if you don't escape than I can continue to tie you up for the rest of the day." I guess you could say she likes this game.

I thought for a second, "On one condition."

"Yes," she said raising one eyebrow in a way I could never duplicate.

"I get to tie you up at least one time before the day is over even if it is in the last half hour before your parents return."

After a few moments thought she agreed.

Nancy was wearing long sleeveless dress that was thin enough to be some kind of cover up for her one piece swimsuit that you could barely make out underneath. I was wearing a swimsuit (basically just some shorts I decided to make a swimsuit) and T-shirt.

"Ok then I have everything I need down in the rec room, please step into the basement," she said with a dramatic accent.

I was resigned to my fate and descended the winding staircase into her basement. The first thing she did surprised me. She threw a black mask at me and told me to put it on. After examination I realized it was sleeping mask.

"If you can't see how I tie you up it will be harder for you to escape," she said.

I donned the mask, the fit was pretty snug but not uncomfortable but left me in total darkness. She grabbed my hand and pulled me to some location that was carpeted. She then ordered me to place my hands behind my back with my wrists crossed. I felt her winding a cotton rope around and around my wrists and then she cinched it up tight. Next I felt her doing the same thing to my ankles, and then my knees. Then I felt a softer material, like a scarf or piece of material wrap around one of my upper arms just above my elbow, then she wrapped it around the opposite elbow pulling them closer and closer until I grunted under the strain. I realized that I would never be able to pull my arms around in front with the elbow tie in place. She then threaded a rope through all the other wraps at my elbows, wrists, knees, and ankles wrapping the rope around the other ropes as went. (I couldn't really see this but I figured it out later) She then took another rope and pulled on that rope going up and down my body and used as an anchor as she wrapped me up from head to toe.

Everytime she got to the vertical rope she would take the rope around it and pull it through causing a diamond pattern to appear on my backside, not to mention an extremely effective method. I wondered if she had done this before. I was now securely bound but she wasn't finished yet. She whispered in my ear, "Open up time for your gag, I can't have you chewing on the ropes like I did yesterday."

I decided to resist at that point although I realized it was futile.

"Listen either open your mouth or I go outside and get a chunk of our dogs crap and hold it under your nose until you do," she threatened.

"That's cruel," I countered.

"True but its not permanent or painful which were your criteria"

I slowly opened my mouth while she pushed in a large wad of cloth. Then she wrapped my head with some sort of stretchy stuff, an ace bandage I found out later.

"Get out of that Houdini," she mocked. "I'll give you 45 minutes, if you haven't loosened any of the ropes I'll free you, we'll go for a swim and then it will start all over.

I'll probably feed you lunch while your tied up," she walked away laughing.

I began to struggle soon realizing that I was going no where fast. Even moving put strain on the ropes which cause a lot of discomfort. I decided I would just patiently wait it out. A little while later Nancy returned.

"Given up already, it's only been about 25 minutes," she said.

I nodded my head vigorously since the ropes were starting to hurt. She began untying me leaving the gag and blindfold till last. I noticed once I was freed that the ropes had left marks on my wrists and ankles.

"I said nothing permanent and these marks could last a while."

"I'll will just have to find something to protect them next time.

Did I mention that their pool was indoors, the water felt great on my sore limbs and again I appreciated Nancy in her one piece lime green swimsuit. We played in the pool for a while and the rope marks did fade but they didn't go away altogether. Eventually she announced that it was time for another session. I ran to put on the extra pair of bike shorts that I had bought. I was excited about it but was still wondering what it would be like this time.

"Let's go to my bedroom," she said as she ran upstairs.

When I arrived she threw the blindfold at me and said put it on. Then she approached me and said, "This time the gag is first so you don't complain so much." I barely protested as she stuffed a wad of something in my mouth and then secured with a cloth going around my head. The best I could do was make some unintelligible sounds. She then told me to hold up my hands she then began wrapping tape around my fingers eventually making it so I couldn't open my hands up. She repeated the same process with the other hand. "Now you know why I gagged you so you can't use your teeth to pick off the tape while I'm gone. I am going to handcuff you to the bed post while I get something from another room. It's something to protect your wrists and ankles from the bonds." I remember wondering why she said bonds instead of ropes, I doubted that it was unintentional. When she came back things really got bad for me. "I have found something that will protect your limbs. You're not going to like it but you don't have much of a choice."

"If you want to see it after its on you nod your head now." I decided not too see it still worried what exactly it was. "It would be kind of embarrassing for you so I'll make it up to you by letting you tie me up in something embarrassing too." Now I was really worried. She un-handcuffed me and told me to sit on the bed. I felt her begin to slide something up one leg and then another, as she told me to stand up it dawned on me that she was putting some sort of tights or hosiery on me. I groaned as loud as I could through the gag. "Figured it out have you, don't worry it will soon be covered up." She then pulled something else up my legs which stopped at my crotch she continued to pull it up until she grabbed my arms and threaded them through the sleeves. I had long since figured it was a leotard of some sort. I was pretty embarrassed and racked my brain trying to figure out what would embarrass her too. Then she began to wrap some sort of tape around my arms all the way up to my elbows. It smelled like duct tape, all of a sudden I was thankful for the leotard while imaging how much hair would be ripped off when she removed it. She then had me sit down on the bed and began to wrap my feet. When she got to my calves I realized she was going to wrap it all the way to my neck. Now I was really thankful for the leotard. Several minutes later she had completely wrapped me in duct tape from feet to neck. She then removed my blindfold and said, "See can't even see the leotard but I bet your glad it's there" I nodded my head vigorously. "I am going to get us some lunch have fun" she said as she strode out of the room in her green swimsuit. She must of taken off her cover while taping me up to keep it our of the way.

I struggled and struggled rolling around the bed but all I succeeded in doing was wearing myself out. Finally Nancy returned with a platter and proceeded to help me into a chair. She then removed the gag.

The first thing I said after she removed the gag "Man, you sure overkill when it comes to tying me up."

"I have to make sure that your mine to tie up for the rest of the day there are a lot of other things to do". She then began to feed me the peanut butter and jelly sandwich. When I was done she re-blindfolded me and then cut off the tape and removed the leotard. The last thing she did after removing the tape from my hands was take the blindfold off. I was cold from all the sweat on my body and she had removed the leotard and the tape before finally freeing me.

"Let's go for another swim. You look like you could use the exercise." I agreed.

We went swimming for about another hour, by this time it was about 2:00 and she said that should give her enough time for her final tie and me enough time tie her up before her parents got home.

"I kind of ran out of ideas so give me a minute to think. Let me go change into dry clothes while I think." A few minutes later she came back. I've figured it out. Here, put on the blindfold. After that was done she said, "Open wide, here comes the gag." Since is was the last time today I didn't protest. Maybe I should have. She approached me and stuffed a sodden mass in to my mouth, she stuffed as much as she could nearly gagging me and then tied it in with a cloth. "Since you were admiring my swimsuit so much I though you should be close to it."

She then handcuffed my hands behind my back and led me upstairs. She put socks on my hands and feet and tied my wrists and elbows together in front of me which was puzzling. She then led me into what I figured was the bathroom had me step into the shower and tied my feet and knees together. She then tied my hands to something up above me and by this time I realized I was going to get an involuntary shower. "Hope the water doesn't get cold before the time is up." She smirked as the water began to flow. Eventually the water did turn cold and about the time I couldn't stand it any longer Nancy shut it off and released me. Gag and blindfold last to come off again.

Tomorrow, I get my one chance at tying Nancy.

As I was recovering from my involuntary shower I began to reflect on the game the way Nancy played it. It was pretty obvious she enjoyed doing the tying more than being the one tied up. She had engineered the agreement at the beginning of the day to make sure she didn't get tied up too often. My part of the agreement made sure I got to tie her up at least once and she was willing to do it for the sake of fairness, at least that's why I hope she was doing it. However, I decided to get even for my one tie up of the day, she had bound and gagged me enough in one day that it would be difficult to make up for it with just about 2 hours left but I was determined to try. I dried myself off as quickly as possible and then went to find Nancy. I asked her where some supplies were and she surprising told me where she kept the stash of scarves, tape, old nylons, yards of cotton, rope, torn bed sheets, etc, etc. I guess she felt a little guilty about the ordeals I had experienced and wanted to make up for it by being nice. I asked her to wear some tights and a long sleeved shirt, which surprised her since she expected me to get back at her for putting the leotard on me. I had other plans. I told her to go downstairs and sit in one of the chairs in the living room with arm rests. I followed her carrying a bundle of supplies. She sat down and I tossed her the blindfold, "Wouldn't want you to see where I am tying the knots now would I". I then tied her wrists to each arm rest followed by her ankles to each chair leg.

"Oh, this lacks creativity", was her snide remark.

"OK that earned you the gag, open wide", I said as I stuffed a large scarf into her mouth and wrapped her head with a bandage making the scarf impossible to remove. I then tied her arms just above her elbows to the chair.

Then I got out the duct tape, first I wrapped the tape around each of the ropes, then I completely encased her lower limbs from the knee to the ankle in tape, binding them to the chair leg. I then did the same to her arms from her wrist to her upper arms. Finally I began to attach her body to the chair by wrapping the duct tape around and around her body and thighs. I was extremely confident that she wouldn't be going anywhere until I released her. So I left the room while she attempted to squirm her way out of it. I went to the other room to write a small note. When I came back I taped the note to her lips and wrote big red letters on it that said, "READ ME MOM and DAD". Then I explained to Nancy that she would remain in the chair until her parents got home. She thrashed around all the more and began to squeal through her gag. "See now we're even", and it was my turn to smirk. The note on her lips said something like this: "Mr. and Mrs. Mason (fake name) I tied your daughter up because she tied me up for long periods of time today on three different occasions. She embarrassed me quite a bit as well, not too mention her constant taunting. Don't get me wrong this was a game and was all voluntary. She would admit this, just like I would. Don't worry I just went out the back door when I saw your car pull into the drive she was never alone for more than a few seconds". This was taped to her lips while her head was just slumped over and shaking back and forth like she couldn't believe it was happening. I thought this was odd for her and was thinking about ungagging her to see what was wrong but just then her parents pulled in the drive. I grabbed my stuff and dashed out the back door feeling proud of myself but with a bit of nagging guilt from how Nancy reacted when I told her that her parents would see her tied up.

I had a sinking feeling deep down inside me that somehow I had screwed up again just like I did when I bet Nancy the previous day. I walked into my dark house since my family was still gone until the next evening. I grabbed a Coke and went downstairs to watch TV. After a few minutes the phone rang and I knew I was in trouble.

"You just had to get your revenge didn't you", Nancy's voice said over the phone.

"Hey I was just trying to make it even", I said trying to defend myself.

"Don't you realize that you inadvertently escalated the game by bring my parents into it?"

"What do you mean? Your parents surely aren't going to tie anybody up". I exclaimed.

"No, but they don't think what you did to me was fair since all my tie ups were private and yours involved outsiders. They don't think you considered the risks that they might have brought some visitors home", Nancy said.

"I didn't consider that", I said softly.

"Well I think I talked them out of telling your parents by telling them what I did to you all day, but you did have fun didn't you", she asked.

"Well, yeah, it was fun except for that leotard thing".

"But it wasn't very fun for me when I realized that my parents would see me which was my Mom and Dad's point. Now remember you brought my Mom and Dad into it."

"I am beginning to regret it". I said sadly.

"Mom said they wouldn't do anything but I would still lay low for a while..."

"Thanks Nancy, see you later"

Well that's the first chapter of a long summer. You will get the rest if you want it. The next chapter will be called Parental Involvement. It gets more and more involved between me and Nancy and our parents and yes, dudalb, my sister Annie gets involved towards the end. See ya soon and keep the stories coming.

Last edited by Canuck100 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

Mrs Mason is the best mom ever!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic