PrivateTies : 01 - Super Bowl Party (ff/mm, mm/ff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

PrivateTies : 01 - Super Bowl Party (ff/mm, mm/ff)

Post by Canuck100 »

PrivateTies 's stories
01 -Super Bowl Party
Story index at the bottom

By PrivateTies

Sun May 16 09:37:26 Central Daylight Time 1999

Hello All:

I've been lurking on the board for a while, and enjoying the stories posted by everyone. While I'm not the greatest author in the world, I thought I might write down some of the things that I experienced while I was growing up. Tie-up games always seemed to be a favorite playtime activity of mine for as long as I can remember. Of course, as an adult today, the 'play time' encompasses a bit more than Cowboys and Indians! However, there were many times as a child that I would tie-up friends as part of a more good-natured playtime.

One incident that I remember was at a Super Bowl party. About four or five families all got together as a routine at one of the family's houses every year. Almost all of the families had at least one child, so there were eight kids total, ranging in ages from seven to almost thirteen. I remember being about twelve at the time, so I was one of the 'older' kids. The house that year was a two-story house, with the bedrooms upstairs and away from the Super Bowl party down below. The parents led all the kids who didn't want to watch the game to the kids' upstairs bedrooms to play.

Once the game started, one of the guys there, John, starting talking about a magic trick that he had seen on television - I forget the magic trick now, I'm sure it was one of the David Copperfield shows. Anyway, it somehow involved being tied up, and a huge discussion followed about whether or not you could tie someone up where they couldn't get loose. The younger kids seemed uninterested, so it really ended up being a group of four of us that were involved, two boys and two girls.

Laura (whose house this was at) was thirteen, and her friend Jill, who was twelve, managed to sneak down to their garage and procure about fifty feet of cotton rope. John, who was a little younger than I was, waited upstairs. Once Laura and Jill got the rope, we spent the rest of the afternoon tieing each other up,

Usually, we ended up doing a variation on a hogtie. For some reason, I was almost always been able to get loose from ropes, so I only ended up not getting loose only once. The one time that they 'got' me, Laura was doing the tieing - she had me cross my wrists behind my back in an X. She only tied my wrists together with a single loop before cinching it up, but after the cinch, she put a knot or two between my wrists. Then she covered the knots by looping rope around and around the chinch, so I couldn't get at them to untie them. She had just enough to finsh off my feet by having me in a hog tie. She tied off the final knot below my ankles, just far enough out of reach where I couldn't get to it.

When my next turn came for Laura, I decided to get a litle more creative and used the bed to tie her down. This of course raised a good deal of discussion about whether or not it was 'fair' to use objects to tie people with. We eventually decided that this was OK. I started off on Laura's right wrist, put a simple knot on a loop to start it, and then wrapped rope around her wrist three or four more times to hide the knot. Then I had her lay her back down on the queen-size bed and stretched her arm out to one side. Since her bed didn't have bed posts, I just took the rope attached to her arm and threw it under the bed until it came out the other side. I then took the slack out of the rope, and tied her other wrist so that her arms were flat on each side of her. For the legs then, went directly from her left arm to her ankles and tied them together. I then had her bend her knees so that her feet were right up under her. I then pulled the last of the rope up from her feetand tied off the end of the rope through two of the belt loops on the front of her jeans. This discouraged her from stuggling with her feet too much, since it put pressure on the waist of her jeans, and would start pulling her pants down if she got too carried away!

The strangest part about this is that I vividly remember the adults coming up to check on the kids once every thirty minutes or so, and not saying a single word even when finding one of us hogtied on the floor!

I'll write more as I get a chance to jot things down. Hope to keep reading more of your stories here!