dudalb : 21 - Melissa Gets Back Own (f/ffm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

dudalb : 21 - Melissa Gets Back Own (f/ffm)

Post by Canuck100 »

dudalb's stories
21 - Melissa Gets Back Own
Story index at the bottom

By dudalb

Fri May 7 20:31:49 PDT 1999

Part 1

After my Saint Patrick's day revenge on Melissa, I knew that Mel would get even with Gina and I - probably in kind. I also knew that Mel would want to get us both at the same time so we could see each other's punishment. But Both Gina and I also knew that her revenge would be mild - Mel was not a cruel or mean person. She would see it more in the light of a practical joke contest.

Mel did tease us about it. She would drop hints that at School in England she had learned a few things about tying people up, and we need not fear she wouldn't do a competent job on us come Judgment day. (Indeed she would) She dropped hints about how something other then just a retaliatory binding and gagging was on tap - but Melissa would not give any details. She just told us she would get her own back---and then some.

"As you Yanks say, What goes around Comes around".

Mel struck around the end of April. And managed to take us both by surprise. And we had some company.

As well - although Melissa did not inflict full punishment on the third victim. Mel considered her to be an unfortunate who was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Poor Kate...

Kate was still another European transplant whose parents were Computer professionals from Ireland ( The Republic) on a three year assignment to Silicon Valley. We had a lot of people on 2 and 3 year assignments in our town, it was within commuting distance of both San Francisco and the Silicon valley and had reasonably priced housing and good schools. Short multiyear assignments seem to be a way of life in the computer industry. Kate had the full Irish accent (Limerick to be exact), a great of sense of humor, through somewhat drier then Mel's, and she was not quite as big a fan of practical jokes as Mel was. Kate looked a little like a teenage Vicki Lewis on "Newsradio", complete with long red hair. One of her talents was as a mimic. Within a few weeks of her arrival she could pass as an American if she wanted to. A few weeks after they met, she surprised Gina with a remarkably accurate version of Gina's Chicago accent. And picking up Mel's British accent was no problem. Kate and Mel became great friends. But that did not save Kate from Mel when in her game\prank-playing mode.

All four of us were on a committee for the Junior Class End of year party. (It was not precisely a dance).

We were on the decoration and prop committee. My artistic talents were limited but I was good with tools and had a strong back. Mel was a good artist, Gina was taking drafting as part of her preparation for studying engineering in college, and Kate had a good eye for color (Melissa was more of a sketch artist). We made a pretty good team. Mel and Kate was the artistic half, Gina and I handled the more mechanical chores. So when Mel proposed we meet at her house to get some stuff done Gina and I thought that revenge had been postponed and this would be a business meeting. A major tactical error. We also thought that Kate being there would eliminate the possibility of Mel taking revenge that day (Mel had mentioned that her parents would be out that afternoon).

What we forgot was what Mel was like in game/prank mode.

When involved with a game or prank Mel totally got involved. She really loved it when the game involved Role-playing of some sort. I found this out the first time she got involved in a game of Dungeons and Dragons at a mutual friend's house. We were an informal group, which met to play D and D on a semi-regular basis. (Gina was a member as was Steffi, which was odd considering how reserved Steffi could be.) We had fun but did not take the role playing aspect of the game too seriously. We did not act out characters. But Mel was different. When she played her character of Brianna the Sorceress she BECAME Brianna the Sorceress and would not drop character during the game. She would have been great at a Renfair or in Living History. As it was she carried this fondness for role-playing over into other games or pranks when required or possible. We should have remembered this.

I got there first. Gina had called to say she would be delayed about half an hour. Kate dropped by my house on the way to Mel's (needless to say my proudly Irish American Mom liked Kate) and biked on over to Melissa's. We locked our bikes and went in the door.

"Be out in a minute chaps" Mel shouted. Kate and I took off our backpacks and waited. I had on trunks and a shirt, Kate a pullover blue shirts and jeans.

Melissa stepped out "Hi, chaps" she said. "Let's go into the Family room!".

The Family room was a large multipurpose room. I was familiar with it from when I tutored Mel in US History. We stepped in and I saw two Kitchen chairs there---the kind used in our games when a chair tie was in order. Alarms now went off. But it was too late. I felt a stream of water hit my back and I turned around. And Mel stood there with a supersoaker. "Time to get my own back, dudalb!" she said.

She then pointed it at Kate. "Sorry, but you're in the wrong place at the wrong time, Kathleen. Don't worry, you won't get what Dud and Gina have coming to them. I'll. just tie and gag you to keep you from helping them out". Kate looked surprised.

"You are really going to tie me up and gag me, Mel? I haven't been tied up since I was ten years old playing cops and robbers".

"I promise it won't hurt Kate. Now please go lie on the couch face down". Kate gave a sigh and said, "Sure, this will be interesting", went over to the couch and lied down on the couch with her face down.

"As for you, Dud, sit in the chair and put your hands behind it". As I did so Mel reached in a large sack and brought out a piece of clothesline.

"You should be flattered, dudalb, I bought this clothesline and cut it down to the right size especially for you and your Chicago Lady Gangster partner. Lucky I bought enough to take care of a unfortunate bystander as well as you two". Mel then proceeded to tie my hands behind the chair. Within a minute of when she started I wondered if tying people up is a course at British Schools. Mel did an excellent job, as good as any of the regulars in our games. I wondered what the rest of her revenge would be.

TO BE CONTINUED.
Last edited by Canuck100 4 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Sun May 9 21:19:31 PDT 1999

PART II

While Mel was tying my hands, Kate was watching from the couch. She was lying on her stomach as commanded but had lifted her head to watch (Mel noticed this but did not say anything). Kate seemed fascinated by the process---probably because she was well aware she would suffer the same fate. Later, on the aftergame show, Kathleen would admit at this point she begun to get into the game a little. Mel was one of her close friends, and she knew Melissa would do nothing to really hurt her. -Or anybody for that matter. Kate of course knew all about our Saint Paddy's day revenge on Mel and was curious to see how Mel would retaliate. - Especially since Mel had specifically told her she would be immune to the special punishment - Kathleen would merely be bound and gagged. Kate decided to play along unresistingly. She knew how wrapped up in her games Mel was prone to become - although never to the point of doing anything dangerous or really hurting anyone. Mel seemed to have some strange brake system that stopped her well short of that. But Mel was playing the role of a woman taking vengeance on two people who had w wronged her, and it was unfortunate that Kate was caught in the crossfire. Kate would have to be taken out of the way, and binding and gagging her was the easiest way of doing that. Besides, I think Mel thought having someone not involved around would lessen the game. Now Kate would be involved as a third prisoner, although slated for a much milder fate then Gina and I. And I think that Mel thought it would be fun to tie and gag one of her best friends.

When she was through tying my hands behind the chair, Melissa took two pieces of cord and walked over to Kate. "Kate, darlin'," Mel said in a bad imitation of Kate's Irish accent "Would you be so kind as to put your hands behind your back?"

Kate obliged, crossing her hands behind her but could not resist saying in a very good imitation of Mel's British accent, "Another Case of the British Oppressing the Irish!"

"That kind of talk is what got this whole bloody thing started" Mel replied.

Mel then began to tie Kate's wrists together. I noticed that Mel was tying Kate's hand much more carefully then she had mine. With me Mel had not been gentle. She had cinched the ropes quickly, cutting into my skin a little although once the final knot was in the ropes did not hurt and circulation was ok. But with Kate, Mel was being very careful to cinch slowly so as not to cut the skin. She was handling Kate very gently. Kate was new to our variety of tie up games, where the bondage was probably much more stringent then what Kate had known playing cops and robbers with other ten year olds, and Mel did not want to really distress her in any way.

But this did not mean the ropes would not be tight when Mel was done.

Mel put the final knot in, and then said (again in her phony Irish accent) "Test your bonds if you like, darlin'. I don't think they will hurt you but I don't think you will be getting lose either".

Kate decided to ignore the bad accent, but did test the bonds.

"It's a lot tighter then what I remember playing cops and robbers when I was a child". Kate said.

"But the ropes aren't hurting you?"

"No"

"Good! Now for your ankles!"

Mel then proceeded to tie Kate ankles together with the same gentle but through method she used on Kate's wrists. When Mel finished Kate was tightly bound lying face down on the couch. hands tied behind her and feet tied together.

Mel then sat her up on the couch. "I think I'll tie you arms to your side, gag you, and then all you have to do is sit back and enjoy the fun when Gina shows up. But first I'll finish trussing and gagging dudalb. Don't go anywhere, Kathleen!"

I moaned "That is so old, Mel!"

Kate agreed. "That is a bad joke Entirely, Melissa!"

Mel reached into her bag, pulled out a clean piece of cloth and a scarf, and because of Kate's bad joke remark decided to gag Kathleen first. "I think a rest from your charming Irish brogue will be nice!" Mel walked over and told Kate "Open wide!"

Kate sighed but then obliged. Mel gently put the handkerchief in Kathleen's mouth and then used the scarf to tie it in place with a tight cleave gag.

"Kate, can you breathe all right?" Mel asked.

Kate mmphed and nodded her head. For about thirty second Kate tried to talk through her gag. She could make some interesting noises but no intelligible speech. Mel then brought out another hanky and scarf and walked over to me. "Open up, dud. We can't have you warning your Italian friend from the Windy City when she shows up".

I moaned but opened my mouth. I was securely gagged just like Kate was - hanky in the mouth tied in place with a scarf.

Mel then took a long piece of cord and wrapped it tightly around my upper body and arms, tying them the back of the chair. She then pulled my left ankle up against the left chair leg and tied it to the leg very tightly. Although I did not notice this at the time she was careful to avoid getting my sock caught in the ropes. She did the same with my right ankle to the right chair leg and I thought she was done. But Mel took another piece of rope and tied my knees together. I could hardly move my legs at all. "That should hold you!", Mel said.

Mel then took another long piece of clothesline and went over to Kathleen. Mel made a loop around Kate's left elbow, brought the rope over behind her and made a loop around her right elbow, pulled the rope in front and wound it tightly three and four times around Kate, pinning her arms to her sides. Mel tied a secure knot and said "Now just sit back and watch the show. I think, Kathleen dear, you are what can truly be called a captive audience!"

Both Kate and I moaned through our gags at that one. Mel seemed determined to use conceivable tie up joke in the book this day.

Mel looked into her bag then said "Bloody Hell! I used the gag meant for Gina on Kate! I'll have to go get another. Can both of you breathe ok?" We both nodded. "I'll be back!" Mel said in a bad Schwarzenegger voice and walked out.

As soon as Mel walked out I looked at Kate - who looked cute in bondage---and begun to mmmph and motion for her to try to get over to me so we could work at each other's bonds. I knew we would probably not have enough time before Mel returned but I wanted to go down fighting. The way Mel had tied my feet and knees, it was impossible to maneuver my chair.

Kate mmphed back, and then understood - Kate was a very intelligent girl. Kate managed to stand up and slowly begun hopping toward me.

Needless to say this brought back memories of the first time I was in a tie up game with Steffi about three years before in a similar situation. Kate had hopped about halfway to me when Mel came back with hanky and scarf in hand. Mel said "Ah, an escape attempt. But a failed one!" with that Mel gently but firmly took Kate and guided her back to the couch and sat her down.

"Hmm. Have to see that doesn't happen again. Hog-tie perhaps? No , it would be hard to watch from that position and I want you, Kathleen, as audience for what I am going to do to Dud and Gina". Mel thought for a few seconds, and then Said "I know! " Mel took another piece of rope and pulled Kate's feet over to one of the legs of the couch. Mel tied Kate's already bound feet to the leg of the couch, ensuring there would be no more hopping.

For the next Ten minutes Kate and I just sat there. Then came a knock at the door. Mel went out to answer it, taking her supersoaker with her.

I heard the door open and heard Gina exchange greeting with Melissa. Then I heard a squeal and Gina saying "What the Hell" and Mel saying "Hands in the air, Gina unless you want another shot of water. Today I am getting back my own".

Gina did not resist, according to the convoluted but perfectly understood rules of our games Mel had caught her fair and square. A minute later Gina came into the room, hands in the air. She was wearing a Chicago cubs T-shirt and shorts, looking very attractive. I had one my occasional regrets that Gina and I had a bother sister When Harry Met Sally type friendship and wondered If I should try to turn it into a more conventional romantic one.

Gina later said she was expected to see me tied up when she came in the room. But was a little surprised to she her friend Kate bound and gagged. "I decided my revenge needed an audience", Mel said, and repeated the Captive Audience remark. Both of us moaned through our gags in unison. The joke was bad enough once but twice was too much. "I think you know what I want you to do, Gina. Now be a good chap and go do it".

Gina did. She sat in the second kitchen chair and put her hands behind it and accepted her fate.

"Ok, Mel. Let's get whatever horrible torture you have planned over with".

About five minutes later Gina was in the same situation I was : hands tightly tied behind a chair, ropes around her arms and body tying her to the chair, ankles tied to the left and right chair legs, knees tied together,and gagged with a hanky in her mouth tied in place with a scarf as a cleave gag.

"Now!" Mel said, "The real fun begins!"

TO BE CONCLUDED>
Last edited by Canuck100 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Fri May 14 11:24:04 PDT 1999

Melissa turned to the innocent victim, Kate and said "I hope you enjoy the show, Kathleen!"

Mel then walked over to me, knelt down and untied my left tennis shoe, removed the sock and then did the same to the right shoe and sock. She did this slowly, I guess trying to prolong the suspense of what she had planned. She then walked over to Gina. Gina had on sandals, and with the same slowness Mel removed them. Then she said "Silly me! I forgot the instrument of torture" and walked out (of course this was just a further tease.)

As soon as she walked out both Gina and I tested our ropes in hopes maybe somewhere Melissa had gotten sloppy. She had not. Kate made no attempt to get loose. She was really interested in seeing what Mel had in store. And besides, as she said later, a few struggles had convinced her ropes were too secure for her to loosen.

Then Mel came back in. She was holding a Feather duster; the kind used for dusting off furniture .It was made of feathers. She then said. "I hope you both are ticklish. I would look like a bloody idiot if you are not". At this a muffled sound came from Gina. Gina was very ticklish. When she first became involved in our tie up games a couple of years before, she made it clear that anyone tickling her while she was a prisoner would get it. I made one attempt -a mild tickle -and when Gina was untied at the games' end I got a kick in shins and some of Gina's best Chicago street language for my trouble despite our being close friends. But now it was tickle judgement day for Gina.

I was fairly ticklish, but I decided to bear the torture with fortitude. I glanced at Kathleen. She was now watching the proceedings with complete attention. Later Kate said she almost forgot she was a bound and gagged captive in her fascination.

Mel Said, "I think Gina you take precedence". With that Mel knelt down and begun to tickle Gina's foot with the feather duster.

At First Gina just squirmed but then she begun to giggle behind her gag. She twisted and turned but Mel kept gently applying the duster to the soles of her feet with Gina giggling all the time. She mmmphed loudly and you could make out something like "Stop it, please". Mel obliged and gave Gina about a thirty second rest. Then Mel began on her other foot. After about a minute Gina was helplessly giggling and twisting to avoid the tickling. Then Mel stopped.

"You really are ticklish aren't you?" Gina just nodded as she caught her breath.

"I think that will do for you Gina. Another half hour as a bound and gagged prisoner and we will be quits". Gina just nodded, very glad the tickle torture had stopped. Mel seemed a little shaken; I don't think she expected Gina to be quite that ticklish.

Then it was my turn. Melissa began tickling my feet. I tired to keep from giggling and for about a minute succeeded. Then I begun to giggle and did not stop until Mel paused. After a short pause she started in on my other foot with the same result. Then back to the first foot. I got a much longer period of tickle torture then Gina. I think being just normal ticklish rather then really sensitive like Gina was worked to my detriment. Mel had cut short Gina's treatment (even in revenge Mel did not want to be cruel) but I got the full torture. After about five minutes Gina stopped.

"That's that then. Another few minutes in ropes and gag and we will be even".

Mel then turned to Kate: "Enjoy the Show Kathleen?" Mel said. Mel walked over and untied Kate's gag.

"I think I will keep you tied up with the rest, but you can stay ungagged. Besides I have some sketches I want to show you. That is after all why we are supposed to be here".

With that Mel brought over some sketches and Mel and Kate proceeded to discuss the murals for the party. They were seemingly oblivious that Kathleen was still bound hand and foot. After about 20 minutes Mel said "All right. The punishment period is over" and ungagged Gina.

I half expected Gina to explode but instead she just said "Please don't tickle me Melissa! It really drives me nuts!" Gina had learned a lot about judging people since the Gina Steffi wars.

Gina judged that Mel did not realize how ticklish and sensitive she was, and realized the Mel had backed off when she found out. When Gina was untied she walked over and begun untying Kate, while Melissa untied me.

"Get used to it, Kate", Gina said. "Tie up games seem to happen a lot around here"

"It was Interesting, surely", Kate said.

Melissa brought out some Cokes and the meeting went as scheduled.

Kate, Gina and I were biking back and Kathleen said "I presume now I will have to be trussing up Melissa for revenge?" Kate said.

I was going to make a remark but Gina beat me to it. "I don't think you want a Brit to get one over on an Irishwomen do you, Kathleen?"

"I'm gonna get Mel for this" Kate said good naturedly, with an uncanny imitation of Gina's Chicago accent.

And indeed Kathleen did. But that is another story.....

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic