max cuff : 02 - Wanda Woman! (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

max cuff : 02 - Wanda Woman! (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

max cuff's stories
02 - Wanda Woman!
Story index at the bottom

By max cuff

Mon May 03 00:41:03 1999

prologue

"I had so much fun the other day." Wanda said to me over the phone.

"I enjoyed our games as well." I told her honestly.

Wanda and I had played several tie up games in the past. The first was poolside when she was tied to the outdoor furniture. (She looked terrific in her pink one-piece swimsuit!)

Our next adventure involved the same swimsuit at the elementary school ground, I tied her on a slide that she slowly slid down.

"I was thinking, if you wanted to play some more?" I almost dropped the phone! ("Gee, let me think!?) I didn't say. I kept cool.

"Sure. When do you want to get together..?"

We met at the entrance to the elementary school on the following warm summer afternoon.

"I see you did as I asked." Wanda said of my clothes. I was a little warm under my black jeans and T-shirt.

"I had to buy a black T-shirt for you, when my Mom asked, 'why black?' I told her it was the style." Wanda laughed at my fib, then added; "Well you look very sinister."

"And what do you have on, a beach cover up?"

"You'll see silly."

I'm sure that if any one was watching, they would wonder why to teenage kids were walking up to school, each carrying a duffel bag over their shoulder. I knew what items were in my bag. I was very curious about Wandas'.

"This looks good." Wanda said as we got to the school playground. "Are you ready to be the Dastardly Villain?" My smile was her reply. I opened my duffel bag, then scanned the playground for ideas.

I hadn't noticed, but Wanda had taken off her sneakers, then opened her duffel bag. My mouth dropped.

"Are those boots?"

"They go great with my costume." She slid the boots on.

"Costume?"

It was Wandas' turn to smile as she looked me straight in the eye, reached down to the hem of her cover-up, and pulled up. My heart leaped out of my chest.

"I made it myself." She said matter-of-factly as she snapped on a gold belt and smoothed her black shoulder length hair.

She had taken a blue leotard bottom, and sewn on a red leotard top! She made some more adjustments.

"I can really move in it." With that she squealed slightly and did a cartwheel landing with her hands on her hips.

When my eyes first landed on her costume, I was somewhat worried about tying her in it for fear she would 'fall out.' (Wanda was really in great shape for being only sixteen.)

"When I first made it," she began to tell me, "it had shoulder straps. But I was able to sew some piping into it so that it stays in place." She reached into her duffel bag and pulled out a tiara.

"Umm, you look great I said." She fooled around some more with her duffel bag and pulled out a long sheet.

"I made this for you." A long black cape tied around my collar. Putting it on, I felt like the sinister-What?

"You're the evil Nazi silly." She stepped forward and adjusted my cloak. "And I am WANDA WOMAN!"

I laughed. Looking back, I think it was a nervous laugh to break the spell I was now under. Thinking quickly, I adopted my best German accent.

"So, zee amazing Vanda Voo-man as once again entered zee Fader-land."

"That's right!" Wanda Woman placed her fists confidently on her hips. "I'm going to stop your mad plans of world conquest!" She placed her boots in an intimidating stance.

"Perhaps you vish to begin with our rocket program? One of them is being readied now." I motioned to one of the gray metal jungle gyms behind her. It stood about ten feet or so, had a ladder inside it, and some metal sheets welded to parts of it here and there. "I'm going to stop you!" Wanda Woman said confidently.
Wanda Woman then turned around to take in the evil technology!

I reached forward and pulled off her golden belt! Wanda spun back around in mock horror. I held the belt in one hand high over my head.

"You've taken my magic belt! I loose all of my powers when it is removed!" Wanda Woman rushed me, but I was able to hold her at bay. I produced a slipknot and quickly bound her wrists.

"Since you are so interested in our rockets, I vill show you how it verks!"

I was able to lead Wanda Woman up to the rocket. I motioned her to walk out on to one of the horizontal metal platform which was part of the 'launch pad.'

"Zee rocket is most ingenious no?" I continued in my best German accent. "You see Zis is an access panel." I loosned the slipknot slightly and slid Wanda's slender wrist back around the rocket. Making a quick rope cuff, her right hand was tied to one of the metal polls that mad up the rocket.

"And Ziss side," I moved her left wrist around to the other side. "Keeps zee rocket balanced for flight..." Both wrists were now secured.

"You'll never get away with this!" I stepped back to gather more rope.

"Brave words Freuline, but useless. I then wrapped her booted ankles to there own part of the rocket. Wanda Woman's legs were slightly spread to give her some stability to stand.

Wanda Woman was now struggling to get free. Her wrists were at the 9 and 3 O'clock position, her torso shifted this way and that.
"Ahhh, such movement may upset zee rocket in flight!" I grabbed more rope and began to wrap it around her trim waist. Wanda giggled as she sucked her stomach in slightly so that the rope would be that much tighter.

Wanda continued to struggle, I noticed that she was intent on using her right hand to reach the knots.

"Struggling is useless! Admit it, the great Vanda Voo-man done in by the superior German Nation!" Wanda Woman continued to struggle. She shifted her weight off one foot, to gain better reach and access to the knots holding her right wrist.

It was then that I realized my mistake! Wanda would indeed, given time, loosen the knot. I tried another tactic.

"If you give up now, I may be able to convince zee Furor to spare your life." Wanda stopped struggling for a moment and leveled her gaze.

"Some day you will learn how wrong you are!" She then went back to the knots.

I started a count down; "10, 9, 8..."

Will Wanda Woman escape??