Kidnap Boy : Dena Tells the Story (f/m, ff/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Kidnap Boy : Dena Tells the Story (f/m, ff/m)

Post by Soraka »

by kidnap boy » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:22 pm

{OK guys. Dena finally wrote the story she told you about earlier. Here it is! I added in the emoticons at Dena's request! - KB)

Hi everyone! It's Dena!

OK. Here is my story. I tried to put in as much detail like Jess does! :big:

As I said earlier I had learned Jess was keeping secrets from me. This story is from when I was in college and Jess was still in high school.

I realized Jess had been keeping some secrets from me. He had been dating a girl and wouldn’t tell me who she was because he was really trying to keep it a secret. Also a boy I had dated who was now at a different college but still was sometimes in touch with Jess (again, everyone liked him) had told him some things about this new girl he was seeing, and a couple things about me.

I didn’t think they were too bad, but , well, I wanted to know! I wanted to know who this girl was. When you are used to getting things your way you expect it all the time, I guess!!!

Last and certainly not least, Jess was allowed to use my car while I was away at school. But someone else had used it to. A little birdy told me. And I wanted to know who. And Jess wouldn’t tell me.

So he had three secrets he was keeping from me. Jess didn’t know that I knew. But he was about to.

I arranged it with Marissa ahead of time. I would invite Jess to my house to help me assemble some workout equipment, or so I told him. He wasn’t planning on sleeping over, only staying for a couple of hours.

This would mean no suspicion – except for rare occasions I only tied him up when I had him to myself all night long! Or at least all day.

So the plan was I would tie him up and wait for Marissa to show.

My plan was to tie him down to my weight bench, which made it easier to torture him!

I know Jess told the story of the day Marissa and I kidnapped him and tortured him with our Spa Day From Hell (we tickled him almost to death, rubbed facial mask on his face with our feet, cut his hair and stuffed dirty socks in his mouth while he was tied down to the bench and helpless!!!!!)

It was a Saturday and my Mom was working her usual later shift at the hospital. Jess came over when she was already gone around 4 or so. I gave him a big hug and welcomed him in. I also made him take his shoes off, the way I always did.

(NO ONE wears shoes in my house!! Once with an ex-boyfriend when I was in high school I made it clear to him. I told him either to take his shoes off, or I WOULD take his shoes off for him and then tickle his feet! He listened.) :odd:

I watched Jess come in and take off his shoes. He wore a tee shirt and sweat pants with white athletic socks. Perfect, I thought! Short sleeve shirts meant more exposed skin to tickle, and sweatpants were thinner than jeans and could be rolled up to get to the bare skin!!!

Jess always tells what I wore – I think he makes fun of my cargo pants and short-sleeved blouses, but the truth is I always wear short sleeves, even in the winter. I get hot easily.

This day I had on one of my short sleeved peasant blouses – I think the light blue one – and grey sweats. I wore blue argyle socks and of course had no shoes on.

"Come on down to the workout room, honey," I told Jess.

He did.

He walked down ahead of me. I told him to have a seat on the bench, that I wanted to show him something new with my equipment. I closed the door to the basement behind me.

I disappeared in the unfinished back of the cellar – we had the washer dryer and a cedar closet back there. I had just gotten some new bands to work out with.

I took that box so Jess would think that’s what I was showing him, and instead I filled it up with 2 pairs of handcuffs, a few socks, lots of rope and a roll of duct tape. I also had my prized electric toothbrush in there all charged up, the one I know Jess has told you about. The one that without the brush on it became my HIGH SPEED FOOT TICKLING DEVICE, or FTD. I loved to tickle his helpless bare feet with it and listen to him scream for mercy!!!!

I walked around to the bench where Jess sat and stood between him and the door, smiling. "Check this out," I said.

He asked what it was.

THIS, I said, and produced the handcuffs!

He looked surprised I guess – it had been a couple of months since I tied him up and he wasn’t expecting this. I gave him a serious look and said:

"I’m going to tie you up! Get on your knees"

He refused and I told him again. ON YOUR KNEES, I demanded.

Jess laughed and said, "Dena, I'm not staying long! I'll be out of here in 2 hours or less. You don't want to do this tonight!"

"You're not going ANYWHERE tonight. I'm kidnapping you. ON YOUR KNEES!"

Jess laughed and tried to run past me and I stopped him easily. He has told you I am a pretty advanced black belt in karate and he is right. I could overpower people a lot bigger than Jess with ease.

I stuck out my foot to trip Jess and got him on the ground.

I put my foot into his chest to hold him in place.

Jess was still squirming as I pulled out the handcuffs and before I moved in to tie him up I ordered him to stop squirming, telling him I’d move my foot from his chest to over his mouth if he didn’t stop. My socks were dirty and nasty, I know, so the threat was a good one!

Jess gave in, sort of, and got to his knees and I moved down and handcuffed his hands in front of him. He was confused and asked why I wasn’t tying his hands behind his back.

"Because I am tying you down to the bench. Now get on your feet!" I ordered.

He kind of whimpered and said "No!" but I grabbed him and "helped" him up and laid him on the bench.

Then I straddled my legs over him to pin him down and forced his hands over his head. I reached into my pocket and pulled out my trusty ropes, like 5 feet of it, and tied his handcuffs to the footholds over his head.

When I was finished Jess had his hands tied over his head and wasn't going anywhere.

"HA HA! My hostage once more, Kidnap Boy!" I taunted, giggling. Jess squirmed around on the slant board but he wasn't going anywhere.

I got more ropes and tied his feet together and then tied them down to the footholds at the other end of the slant board. But I kept his socks on for now.

I stepped back and admired my work tying him up!

Basically Jess was stretched out and tied down to the slant board, his hands over his head to one foothold and his feet tightly bound to the other. His whole body was exposed - just the way I like him!!!!

He begged me to let him go, laughing nervously. He was like:

"Please Dena no! Please untie me! I don't want to be tortured tonight! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!"

I just giggled and told him to keep quiet or I would gag him. The threat worked for the moment.

Before I told him WHY I tied him up I couldn't help myself. I just HAD to tickle him! :wink:

I stood by his feet and started to tickle one of his knees. I did this by squeezing around his kneecap the way that always tickles like crazy, and also wiggling my fingers ON the kneecap. Jess is super ticklish everywhere and his knees are no exception. I smiled and stood there tickling him and listened to him scream and laugh. It sounded like:

"HEE HEE HEE HA HA HA HEE HEE HEE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE NO NO NO NO NO NO HEE HEE HEE PLEASE DENA NO!!!!!!!!!"

I was only tickling his knee and hadn't even gone to his worst tickle spots yet - the ribs, stomach, NECK, armpits, hips, feet and such - but Jess was howling with laughter.

"Poor baby!" I said as I kept tickling him, giggling.

I can't tell you how much fun it is to have a boy all tied up and helpless to tickle torture. I told him "I just looooove to tickle you, sweetie!"

I stopped after about two minutes and Jess was panting and giggling.

Then I crossed my arms and walked up to where his head was and stood over him and told him why I was doing this.

"You've been keeping secrets from me, you little sneak! You DON'T keep secrets from Dena!!!" I taunted as he squirmed. He denied it, loudly!

"Oh so now you're lying too! Not good, honey!" I lectured. Jess again insisted there were no secrets. "Who's Kelly?" I asked him? "What?"

"You heard me, and I will only ask once more before I start tickling you. Who's Kelly?"

(Kelly was my ex's new girlfriend and I wanted to know about her.)

"No one, I swear!" Jess said, lying.

I reached down and started to slowly and lightly tickle his ribs and Jess screamed "NO!!!!" and started thrashing. He's so ticklish even the light tickles drive him crazy!

But I kept tickling his ribs, fluttering my fingers into his rib cage, a little hard and then a little soft, and kept asking him, "Who's Kelly?"

He kept screaming "NO!" and pretty soon was in such hysterics he could barely answer me.

I'm a pretty amazing tickler - you really don't want to get on my bad side! :big:

"I am JUST GETTING STARTED, honey! You better talk now while you have the chance! Who's Kelly?"

I kept tickling Jess' ribs, now with both of my hands and all 10 fingers!

No answer, just more screaming. So after a few minutes with Jess on the verge of tears I stopped.

Jess kept screaming and laughing like a crazy man, begging:

"NO MORE NO MORE!!!!"

"I think I'll leave you alone for a little while to think!" I said. "But since you won't keep quiet you leave me no choice but to gag you!"

Jess yelled "NO!" some more and thrashed to try and get free but wasn't going anywhere. I reached down and pulled off my socks. I dangled them over Jess' face so he could smell them and he thrashed his head around yelling "NO!" His favorite word. :wink:

"Meet my blue argyle socks! You'll like them - nice and stinky!" I taunted. These were knee socks so they were plenty long for me to tie around Jess' head and gag him like that.

That;s what I did. I tied one sock over his mouth and between his teeth and knotted it in the back and then I did the same with the second sock. By the time I was done I had gagged Jess pretty good and all he could do was grunt and make that MMPH sound.

I was feeling pretty sadistic and hopped up on the board and sat on the tops of his legs, facing him. I stretched my legs out to his head and stuck my very smelly bare feet right in his face at his nose!

"Smell my feet, you little liar! Maybe I;ll make you smell my feet for the next hour!" I yelled, grinning wickedly.

Jess just screamed into his gag and was in agony. I just laughed and rubbed my bare feet over his face and kept them under his nose while Jess tried without success to get away from that. It was mean! :twisted:

When I finally figured he had enough foot odor for now, I hopped off. I ran into the back of the cellar and got a pair of socks from the laundry basket - grey cable-knit knee socks, also not exactly clean :quirk: - and put them on my feet. Then I walked out and stood over Jess and looked down at him, begging me with his eyes and unable to say anything because of the gag.

"Guess what? Marissa's coming over - she'll be here in a few minutes. And I know you know about this Kelly. AND I know you have a girlfriend you won't tell anyone about. AND I know someone besides you has been driving my car!" I said this all slowly to let it sink in. As I said each offense I saw Jess wince, knowing he was screwed! His eyes got REALLY big and wide when I mentioned Marissa. He was terrfied!

"When Marissa gets here we are going to tickle you to death! We'll tickle you until you tell us everything! You'll be crying and praying to pass out by the time we're done with you, only you won't. And then we'll tickle you some more!" I taunted, slowly and grinning.

Jess tried to scream something into the gag but it just came out as another MMPH. I spoke sternly to him.

"In the meantime you are going to lie here and think about what you've done! You are going to think about keeping secrets from your best friend and think of the consequences!" I said sharply and put my face like an inch from his.

"You refused to talk earlier. When Marissa and me are done torturing you you'll be BEGGING us to let you tell us EVERYTHING!"

Jess whimpered into the sock gag and I walked to the door and turned off the lights.

"See you in a little while, Kidnap Boy!" I giggled and closed the door to the darkened workout room behind me.

When I got upstairs I put my feet up and turned on the TV and waited for Marissa to show. She got there about 20 minutes later. Marissa came in and we hugged. She took her shoes off (OF COURSE!) and was wearing the same kind of socks as me - grey ones. Strange!

We went downstairs and turned the lights on and there was Jess, wiggling around and trying to get free.

Marissa loved seeing him all tied up and gagged.

"Awesome!" she said giggling and rushed over to his side. "It's been awhile since we kidnapped you!"

"I know. It's been too long! But today we have a reason - today we need to make him talk," I said.

Marissa and I stood on either side of him. Jess was panicky and screaming but the socks in his mouth kept him quiet.

For a few minutes Marissa and I engaged in some mental torture: we discussed where we should tickle him first.

I suggested his armpits, Marissa suggested his ribs. Then we talked about softly tickling his bare skin everywhere.

"You know what why don't we just start by tickling his feet?'" I said and I pulled the toothbrush out of my pocket. "We've got Marissa the Foot Tickling Queen here. Care to start on his feet?"

Marissa giggled and said she'd love to. I handed her the electric toothbrush and she clicked it on. Jess was in hysterics but he wasn't going anywhere.

Marissa laughed and began to Jess' feet with the toothbrush. I looked on and Jess made crazy sounds into his gag.

"Who's Kelly? Feel like talking yet?" I asked standing over him.

"Wait until I get your socks off. I am just getting warmed up!" Marissa said, running the spinning electric brush up and down Jess's sock-covered feet.

The muffled screams were amazing!

"Who's Kelly?" I kept asking. "Don't worry, honey. You'll talk!"

Jess had tears in his eyes and was begging for Marissa to stop tickling his feet but the gag made it hard to understand him.

After a little while I told Marissa to stop for a second, and then I told her to take Jess' socks off.

"No more being nice. Time to tickle torture his bare feet!" I said.

Marissa smiled and she pulled Jess' socks off and I bent down and kissed him on the cheek, which was all hot and sweaty. His eyes were begging me!

But just as Marissa clicked the toothbrush on again to start tickling his bare feet I couldn't believe it! The garage door was going up!!!!!!

"Omigod my Mom is home!" I said and Marissa looked panicked too, smiling and saying "Omigod!" over and over. Jess kept screaming into the gag.

I always kept scissors handy when I tied Jess up - it was part of my anal nature I think. But just in case I ever had to cut him loose in a hurry. I handed the scissors to Marissa and told her to cut his hands and feet free but not to untie him. And then I clicked on my CD player there to drown out any sound. Marissa started to cut Jess' ropes off and I ran for the stairs.

"Drag him into the closet when you get him loose! And stay here! Don't worry!" I said and ran upstairs. Oh GOD!

Sure enough my Mom was home and pulling into the garage. I met her out there, still in just my socks. I needed to keep her busy for a couple of minutes!

"What are you doing home?" I asked as she pulled in. She explained someone else took her shift (my Mom was in charge of the weekend nurse shift) and she now had the night off. Which while it messed up our plans to torture Jess made me happy anyway. I love my mom!

"I have to run to the store quick to get a couple things, but maybe we can get some dinner and maybe see a movie? If you get your shoes on you can come with me now," she said.

I told her I'd love to, and I said she should Why don't you go to the store and I'll get showered - I was just finishing up a workout. Then my Mom asked:

"Is Marissa here? isn't that her car?"

I told her it is, but she and Jess went off with a different friend to do some stuff and they'd be back later. So I lied - what was I going to tell my Mom? That I had Jessie tied up in the basement with socks in his mouth and Marissa and I were tickling him to death????? Hah!

(You know what? if my Mom had found Jess I don't think she would have been mad or anything. It just would have been...weird. There's even a small chance she would have joined in tickling him - my Mom was a really good tickler who used to sometimes get me out of bed by tickling my feet and stomach! :lol: But then again how do you explain having your best friend bound and gagged? I just didn't want to deal with any embarassing stuff.)

So my Mom said ok, for me to get showered and dressed and she'd be back in about a half-hour. And with that she took off!

Phew!

I went downstairs and Marissa had Jess in the cedar closet in the back of our cellar. I guess he didn't put up much of a fight because he didn't really want my Mom to see him like this either!

I told Marissa to go move her car into the garage quickly. She did while I forced Jess to pick up his feet and slide his hands behind his back.He did and now his hands we tied behind his back instead of in front. I tickled his ribs and stomach until Marissa came back and Jess just howled into his gag.

Marissa came back and said the car was in the garage. She had her shoes with her.

I told her the plan.

"My Mom is home for the night and we're going out, so we won't be able to torture him tonight. We'll get him into the backseat; we can't keep him out too late if he's not staying here."

"Take him somewhere private, leave him tied and gagged in the back, and tickle him for an hour or so. See what you can get out of him. And then call my cellphone later and let me know."

Marissa agreed and put her shoes back on.

I knelt down and looked at Jess, who was still whimpering into his gag but he was smiling too.

"Looks like you got lucky tonight honey. But not too lucky,. Marissa's gonna take you someplace and tickle you half to death to find out what you know. And you better tell her everything or I'll kidnap you again and do this all over again!"

Marissa and I laughed and then we both reached down to tickle him once more, for about a minute. Jess screamed and laughed.

Marissa and I picked Jess up and dragged him to the car in the garage and then buckled him in. His hands were cuffed behind his back and his feet were tied. I went and got Jess' shoes and socks and tossed them into the backseat too.

Marissa asked if I wanted my socks back, the ones that were gagging Jess. I giggled and said no, to keep them for now.

"He seems to love having those socks in his mouth, and I don't want to deprive the poor baby!" Marissa and I both laughed and I tickled Jess' neck for a few seconds. He is SO TICKLISH there.

I hugged Marissa goodbye and told her not to forget to call me.

"I know just the place for you, sweetie, a place where we can be all alone so I can tickle torture the life out of you!" Marissa told Jess as she buckled herself in and started the car. "Don't worry Dee. When I'm done tickling him he'll tell me everything!"

I waved goodbye to Jess as he struggled against the ropes and gag in the backseat. Marissa pulled out and drove away and was gone. Oh well. :quirk:

I cleaned up the ropes and stuff downstairs and put them all back. Then I showered and got dressed in a pair of cargo pants and a tennis shirt and put on a pair of white socks and moccasins. These were my favorites because they are soft and felt hardly like having shoes on at all. I hate shoes! :big:

My Mom came home and we went out and had a great dinner and saw a movie. She's awesome!

Later Marissa left me a voicemail.

She tickled Jess for about an hour and a half before stopping. She took him to a dark parking lot and tickled him as he was strapped into the backseat.

It worked, at least a little! She got the name of his girlfriend (which I won't share here, out of respect for poor Jessie!) and the name of the one who drove my car, but not too much on Kelly.

When she called me Marissa said Jess was still tied and gagged in the backseat, and she was driving him home and was going to untie him a block from his house before dropping him off. She said she planned on tickling his feet with the toothbrush device once more before untying him!

Marissa even promised to get my handcuffs ropes and socks back to me the next day. What a friend!!!!!

I figured that was OK. I had some information that I need. And I had a reason to tie Jess up and tickle him some more soon! Win win!

Hey guys this was an awful lot of fun to write. I hope you liked it and I will be happy to write some more! Thanks to Jess and my dominance over him I have all kinds of stories of tying him up and torturing him!!!!!

Ta Ta!

Dena

Dena and Marissa - Torturous Spa Day (ff/m)
Kidnap Boy's and Marissa's Revenge on Dena (fm/f)
Dena's Championship Tickle Fight! (f/m, f/f, ff/m, ff/f)
Dena and Marissa - Kidnapped For Insulting Dena (ff/m)
One long day (m/f, f/m, ff/m)
Summertime Fun with Dena (f/m)
Captured, Tied Up and Tickle-Tortured by Dena/Marissa (ff/m)
Dena takes her revenge! (f/mf)
Another Dena and Marissa Story (ff/m, f/mf, ff/m)
Dena Tickles Me Into Submission (f/m)
Kidnapped by Dena (f/m, ff/m)
Captured, Tied Up and tickle-Tortured by Dena/Marissa (ff/m)
Dena's Party Prisoner (f/m)
Dena Tells the Story (f/m, ff/m)