Kidnap boy : Dena's Party Prisoner (f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Kidnap boy : Dena's Party Prisoner (f/m)

Post by Soraka »

By kidnap boy » Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:02 pm

This is another story of Dena tying me up and torturing me. This was a shorter kidnapping.

This happened a few weeks after my last story: Dena first took me and Marissa, tied us up and gagged us on a bet to see if we could escape, and - when it became clear we couldn't - tickled us both half to death. Dena and Marissa then spent much of the night with me tied down to the bed and torturing me in their usual way - their socked feet in my mouth, agonizing slow tickle torture on my bare and defenseless arms, foot tickling with an electric toothbrush, frozen ice packs on my bare stomach, and brutal tickle-torture that left me crying. Dena - my best friend, 18, blonde and beautiful and a very skilled black belt - often kidnapped, tied up, and tortured me in creative and sadistic ways, and her good friend Marissa (also 18 and stunning) sometimes joined in. I was Dena's "Kidnap Boy," three years younger and utterly defenseless when she would decide to tie me up.

This story takes place at a party Dena had at her house one Friday night. I was invited, as were some friends of mine, but mostly it was older kids from high school. Dena's Mom was working and gave her permission to throw the party. It was mostly just a good, clean, fun time, as Dena was incredibly popular and NO ONE would ever cross her. Or try.

We were downstairs and off talking together, Dena and I, and maybe 30 other people were there. Dena wore a black short-sleeved silk blouse with puffed sleeves, grey cargo pants, and dark grey socks. I wore a red three-button short-sleeved shirt and chinos and socks. Everyone's shoes were off, as Dena insisted on that. Marissa wasn't there yet but was arriving shortly.

The more we talked I professed a desire to sleep over, rather than have to get a ride home late. Dena put her arm around me and said, "That'd be awesome, Jess! Go upstairs to my Mom's room and call home, just to check, OK? It's quieter up there and you'll hear better."

I thanked her and went upstairs. Dena must have gotten the idea to have some fun with me right there on the spot.

I sat on her Mom's bed calling my Mom on the phone (she and Dena's Mom were best friends) to let her know I'd be sleeping over. Dena came in and closed the door behind her, carrying a shopping bag of stuff. She tiptoed in and signaled she was sorry to interrupt, but she just needed to put this bag in the room. I smiled and told my Mom Dena said hi, and then hung up.

When I got up to go, I noticed the door was still closed and Dena was standing there staring at me. She had an evil gleam in her wide eyes and a half-smile that I had seen before. I noticed she was holding white rope in her hands.

"Wh...what are you..." I stammered.

Dena reached down and locked the door, then stood and faced me again. "Shh," she said, standing there, holding a finger to her lips while her other hand still held the rope.

And then suddenly she ran at me, fast, and pounced on me. She held me from behind in a bear hug and tripped me with her feet, bringing me to the ground. She wrestled me over to where she'd left that shopping bag and pinned me face down on the floor. Dena reached into the bag - which I now realized was full of her "kidnapping" supplies - and pulled out a roll of white duct tape. She quickly, without saying a word, tore off a piece and gagged me with it

Finally she spoke, "I just couldn't resist, Kidnap Boy," Dena said with a giggle, once again rolling me over, sitting on me and pinning me on my back. I was gagged with the tape and held down. "I just HAD to tie you up for a little bit tonight. But don't worry - it will be quick, and it will be our secret."

"MMMMMM" I tried to scream into the gag.

Dena sighed and smiled, "You know the drill, Kidnap Boy. No screaming. That's why I had to gag you. But if you cooperate with me, I swear to you you'll be out of here in 45 minutes."

"Now," Dena ordered, still pinning me, "put your hands on your head."

I complied. What was I, crazy? I HAD to.

"Roll over," Dena said, getting up a little so I could. I did; now I was on my stomach with my hands on my head.

"Put your hands behind your back so I can tie you up," Dena ordered.

I hesitated and she said, "You know I'm going to tie you up. In told you I'll cut you loose in 45 minutes. But if you disobey me you'll be bound and gagged up here all night! Now DO IT!"

I placed my hands behind my back and Dena tied them up tight. It was a 5 foot or so length of rope so by the time she was done, my hands were tied behind my back inescapably. Then she reached into the bag, got more white rope, and tied my feet at the ankles.

Dena got up and sat on the bed, leaving me bound and gagged on the floor.

"Good boy," she said, putting her grey-socked feet on my chest. "You have ensured yourself a quick kidnapping, as I promised. Or course, what's a kidnapping without torture, right?"

I mmpehed some more.
"Oh, come on, Kidnap Boy! You LOVE it when I put my smelly feet over your mouth!" And with that Dena gently planted her socked feet on my face, one over my gagged mouth and one around my nose.

"I've already gagged you, so this is more to torture you with foot odor! Breathe deep, my little hostage. Smell Dena's dirty socks!" Dena taunted with her feet on my face.

Her grey socks smelled pretty bad and I writhed around while she looked down at me and smiled and cooed, "It is just sooooo much fun to torture my little Kidnap Boy!"

Finally, she took her feet off my face and knelt down beside me. She had that gleam in her eyes while I tried to plead with her under the tape gag.

"Well, you know what's coming next, sweetie. But just so you can hear it for yourself," Dena said, and then crouched down and whispered into my ear, "I'm going to tickle you to death!"

I squealed "NO!!!!!" under the gag as Dena started right away with the tickle torture, mostly my ribs and stomach and then digging her fingers into my armpits. Dena was a master tickler and I thrashed and squirmed so bad that she had to sit on top of me.

"Where you going, Kidnap Boy?" Dena taunted in a little girl's voice as she softly started to tickle my neck, which was absolutely agonizing. "Are you trying to escape? How can you? You're all tied up! You can't escape from me! You're my hostage! All tied up and gagged so I can tickle-torture you!"

This went on for 5 more minutes, Dena tickling my whole torso and neck and armpits and hips. It was so brutal that I felt tears come to my eyes. Dena just smiled and opened her mouth wide and giggled as her fingers tortured me to tears.

Finally she stopped and said, "Good boy! I am almost done tickle-torturing you. I just need 5 minutes with your feet!"

I tried again to scream but Dena got off me, went to my feet, pulled my socks off, sat down cross-legged on the floor, grabbed the ropes that tied my feet to hold my bare feet in place as she tickled them all over. It was agony!

"Cootchie cootchie coo! Are your little tootsies ticklish, Kidnap Boy? You're little feetsies? Ohhhhh - too bad!" Dena used that little girl voice while she kept tickling my feet because she knew it drove me crazy and added to the torture.

Dena kept on tickling each foot and said, "Can you imagine if I didn't gag you, Kidnap Boy? The WHOLE party would hear you scream and cry and beg for mercy! This way, they can have a good time without EVER knowing I've got my little Kidnap Boy all tied up up here, tied up so I can tickle torture him!"

The tears were now on my face and I writhed and strained against the ropes that bound my hands and feet. Dena just laughed.

"Phew - for a short tickle-torture, I sure am getting my money's worth! You look like you're ready to die, Kidnap Boy!" Dena taunted. "OK, 30 more seconds on...THE FEET!"

And with a flourish Dena finished tickling my feet. I was exhausted from the laughing and crying. Dena bent down and kissed me and said, "See? It's over! Just like I promised." Then she grabbed me by my bound feet and dragged me over to the other side of the bed, away from the door.

"If I take your gag off will you scream?" Dena asked me, standing over me with her foot on my chest.

I shook my head "NO!"

"Good boy," Dena said, and she reached down and pulled off the tape gag and sat down over me on the bed, her feet still on my chest. Then she reached onto her mother's nightstand and grabbed a pen and paper.

"Will you untie me now?" I asked.

"Shhh!" she said, and placed her socked foot again over my mouth. "I said 45 minutes. It's only been..." she looked at the clock... "...29 so far. So not yet!"

I mmmphed again into her foot while she wrote something on a piece of paper. She then folded it so I couldn't see it, got up grabbed and duct tape, and taped it to the sole of my left foot.

The Dena came back down and once more gagged me with her foot. It smelled pretty bad, again.

"I promised you'll be untied in 15 minutes," Dena said, tearing off a piece of tape, taking her foot off my mouth, and gagging me with the tape. She then bent down and kissed me again on the cheek, saying, "But...DON'T YOU DARE MOVE. 15 minutes and your free...unless you disobeying me! Bye bye, Kidnap Boy."

With that Dena turned off the light and left the room. I just lay there, bound and gagged and still laughing from the tickling, and wondered how she was always able to get me like this.

About 3 minutes later the door opened. I couldn't see it, but I could hear it and hear it being locked. The light came on. I thought, "Thank God! Freedom!"

But then suddenly appearing around the bed at my feet was Marissa!

"Oh...my GOD!" Marissa said, covering her mouth. She wore a white short-sleeved peasant blouse and tan cargos. She wore white socks. "Dena told me she had a present up here for me with instructions attached! I swear to God Jess I NEVER expected this!"

I mmpphed "Please untie me" but Marissa just ignored that, grabbed the note Dena had taped to my foot, sat cross-legged on the bed (with her foot dangling inches from my face!) and read it.

"Do you want to know what this says, Jess?" Marissa asked, looking down.

I nodded.

She giggled and read the note, "Enjoy Kidnap Boy until 9 p.m. Tickle him for 10 minutes, then torture him with "The Feet" for a few minutes, and then untie him. Love, D."

I groaned.

"Well, as you know, failure to obey Dena can lead to being tied up and tortured!" Marissa said, climbing down off the bed and standing over me, her feet on either side of my body. "So if she tells me to tickle you, I am definitely going to tickle you, Jessie!"

And with that Marissa pounced on me, tickle-torturing me all over again. She tickled me differently that Dena - lighter, more playful, her fingers kind of fluttering over and around my bound body like butterflies, constantly in motion - but it was no less agonizing.

"NO!!!!" I tried to scream but was silenced by the gag.

"No? No? No? Why ‘No,' Jessie? But I LOVE to tickle-torture you, especially when you're all tied up!" Marissa taunted and laughed, continuing her tickle assault on my ribs and hips.

More tears were coming as I laughed and cried into the gag. I kept trying to roll away but Marissa held me down, and with my hands and feet tied up there wasn't much I could do anyway.

"This is so awesome!" Marissa said, moving down to my feet while I begged her not to. "All those people are having a party downstairs. And they have no idea that you are up here, tied up and gagged by two girls and being tickled to death!"

"Footsies! I love the footsies!" Marissa squealed and tickled my bare feet the same way Dena did, holding them in her lap and running her nonstop fingers up and down my soles and in between my toes. She kept talking the whole time. "You have such ticklish feet, Jessie! This must be SUCH torture for you! Because my feet are soooo ticklish, and when Dena had me tied up a few weeks ago and tickled them, I though I would die! Tickle tickle tickle!"

Finally - FINALLY - the 10 minutes was up.

"Three...two...one...OK, no more tickle-torture!" Marissa announced, and she stopped tickling my feet that second and put them down. She got up and sat on the bed again, dangling her two socked feet right over my face. Her white socks were kinda dirty and smelly - not as bad as Dena's, but not great either.

"Sorry, Jess, but I have one more torture I am required to inflict!" Marissa said, looking down at me with this adorable smile and then lowering her feet onto my face the same way Dena did - one over my mouth and one around my nose.

"Now THIS is one I have never had to experience, and hopefully never will - the foot gag foot odor torture!" Marissa giggled, planting her foot over my taped mouth and kind of gently moving her foot back and forth. "We're pretty crazy torturers, aren't we?"

I nodded and squirmed while trying to escape Marissa's feet, but I wasn't going anywhere.

"No no, you're not going ANYWHERE yet, sweetie. Not for another 30 seconds!" Marissa laughed as her feet stayed squarely over my mouth and nose.

"So, whose feet stink more, mine or Dena's?" Marissa asked with a giggle.

All I could do was "MMMMPH!!!"

"Oops," Marissa laughed, "you can't answer me with my foot in your mouth, can you? OK. Let's do it this way. Just nod if the answer is yes. Do my feet stink worse than Dena's?

I shook my head and screamed "NO!!!!," which came out "NNNNNNMM!!!"

"Well, THAT sure is good to know! Marissa said. "OK, torture's over. No more smelly feet!"

And with that Marissa took her feet off my face and then knelt beside me. She then put her finger to her lips and quickly pulled the tapegag off my mouth.

"Ahhhh! Thank you! Thank you Marissa!" I panted, still giggly and teary. "Oh my God, you two should work for the CIA! If you used those torture techniques on spies, they would talk in a 3 seconds!"

Marissa giggled and smoothed my hair, as I sat up with my hands and feet still tied. "Heehee. Maybe someday, but for now, we'll keep practice on torturing you!"

Then Marissa said something I didn't expect.

"Do you want to get back at Dena with me for last time?" Marissa asked.

"Wh...what?" I asked, stunned.

"She tickled me so hard last time I thought I was gonna die. I agreed to let her tie me up and even gag me, but I never agreed to let her tickle me! It felt like she was tickling me to death! She crossed me, and she is going to pay! Will you help me?" Marissa asked me, putting her hand on my shoulder.

"Help you do what?" I asked.

"We'll kidnap Dena and torture her!" Marissa said. "Give her a taste of her own medicine! We'll tie her up and hold her hostage for hours! C'mon! Wanna?!"

"I mean, sure," I said, " but you know she is deadly, right? I mean, she can take us easily."

"I'm working on a plan - come over after school next week and we'll work it out, OK?" Marissa asked.

"No tricks - this isn't a trap for you and Dena to kidnap me again?" I asked.

"No traps, sweetie," Marissa laughed and kissed me on the cheek. "We don't NEED traps to kidnap you!" And with that she gave my ribs a small tickle and I laughed.

"OK! OK! No more tickling! Sure, I'd love to help you. Let's do it!" I said, squirming away from Marissa with my hands and feet still bound.

"YAY!" Marissa said and hugged me. "We will work it out perfectly and get her REALLY good!"

Marissa then sighed and said, "Do you want me to untie you now, Jess?"

"Yes please."

"OK. Let's see if I can these knots undone. First let me untie your feet." And Marissa knelt down and untied the ropes around my feet. It took a minute, but she got it done.

"Here, get to your feet and sit on the bed. It'll make it easier for me to untie your hands," Marissa said, helping me up and placing me on the bed. I sat there while Marissa untied me in about 2 minutes, saying a few times, "My God, Dena REALLY tied you up good here! These knots are hard!"

Finally I was untied and free! I put my socks back on while Marissa collected the ropes and duct tape and placed them back in the shopping bag. While she placed the bag back in Dena's room, I washed my face to rid it of the tape marks and ran water over my hands. My wrists were a little red from the ropes, but nothing too bad. Marissa came back in.

"So, we're partners now," Marissa said, putting her hands on my shoulders as I turned the water off.

"We are," I said, and we shook on it. "But we better do it right. Because if we don't, Dena will make that tickle-torture from a few weeks ago look like a walk in the park!"

"Agreed," Marissa said and took my hand. "Let's get back to the party. Isn't this fun? Like NOTHING ever happened!"

Coming next when I have time - Marissa and I plot to kidnap Dena!

Dena and Marissa - Torturous Spa Day (ff/m)
Kidnap Boy's and Marissa's Revenge on Dena (fm/f)
Dena's Championship Tickle Fight! (f/m, f/f, ff/m, ff/f)
Dena and Marissa - Kidnapped For Insulting Dena (ff/m)
One long day (m/f, f/m, ff/m)
Summertime Fun with Dena (f/m)
Captured, Tied Up and Tickle-Tortured by Dena/Marissa (ff/m)
Dena takes her revenge! (f/mf)
Another Dena and Marissa Story (ff/m, f/mf, ff/m)
Dena Tickles Me Into Submission (f/m)
Kidnapped by Dena (f/m, ff/m)
Captured, Tied Up and tickle-Tortured by Dena/Marissa (ff/m)
Dena's Party Prisoner (f/m)
Dena Tells the Story (f/m, ff/m)