Kidnap Boy : Captured, Tied Up and tickle-Tortured by Dena/Marissa (ff/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Kidnap Boy : Captured, Tied Up and tickle-Tortured by Dena/Marissa (ff/m)

Post by Soraka »

By kidnap boy » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:28 pm

Hi all -

I am working on the final part of that very long story of the Tickling Game I played with Dena, Marissa and Jamie. The final part - after Marissa and I are tickle-tortured nearly to death, and now that the 3 beautiful girls have me bound and gagged for the rest of the night as their tickle victim - will close out that chapter.

But here is a story I thought I posted a while back, but can't seem to find it in the archives. So I am either reposting or posting for the first time. This is one when we were all still in high school. Dena and Marissa, after I mouthed off to them, hunt me down, capture me, tie me up, gag me, throw me in the trunk of Dena's car and drive me to a remote "torture" location for an afternoon of extreme tickle torture at their hands and feet. Enjoy - and if I HAVE posted this already, I apologize for the repeat.

My usual explanato=ion - Dena was my best friend. She was tall (5'9 at this point), blonde, beautiful and was an accomplished black belt in karate. Her favorite hobby was tying me up and tickling me, as well as using her smelly socked feet to gag me. In the earlier days of our "Kidnap Boy" games, Dena focused mostly on those socked-foot gags and tickling was secondary. But one she was reminded how ticklish I was, tickling soon became Dena's primary way top torture me, and she was an expert tickler.

I was no match for Dena and was usually at her mercy. Through high school and college she would kidnap me, tie me up, gag me and tickle-torture me dozens of times. I grew to love it as much as I dreaded it. Often times a close friend of Dena's (and mine) named Marissa would join in. Marissa was stunningly gorgeous - tall and slender with reddish brown curly hair past her shoulders and a great body. She also loved to tickle me - Marissa was particuarly savage at tickling my feet. Because I was just so ticklish, I was an easy target whenever Dena felt like kidnapping me.

This story was on a Friday afternoon on a very warm October day, the week after the Columbus Day Weekend kidnapping with Dena’s cousin Kerry. It was Dena and Marissa's senior year of high school and my freshman year. I seem to recall it was just before Daylight Savings Time kicked in. It was an early release day from school for some reason, and Dena and Marissa had stayed late to take a yoga class in the school. I was sleeping over Dena's that night as I often did and she often stayed at my house, as our Moms (very close friends) worked overnights as nurses a lot. I stayed after with her, reading in the library. The school was all emptied out of everyone by 2. By 2:45 I waited at Dena's locker for them to come out of the girls room changed from yoga. They were the last ones out - the instructor and all the other kids had taken off.

Our plan that night was to go to the football game – it was at home and under the lights. The JV – on which I had friends – was playing at 2, and the Varsity – on which Dena and Marissa had friends – was playing at 7.

Dena and Marissa emerged from the girls’ room changed and carrying their shoes. Dena wore a dark green short-sleeved peasant blouse, green cargo pants, and green-grey argyle socks, and she carried her suede moccasins with her. Marissa wore sweat pants and an aqua-colored short-sleeved button down blouse, which she wore partly buttoned over her sports bra. She wore blue soccer-like socks on her feet – long and stretchy – and a long white nylon scarf that hung loosely around her neck. She carried her sneakers with her.

“It’s about time – my God you two are slow!” I teased.

“You can’t rush beauty, Jess!” Dena said, opening her locker to get her stuff and dropping her shoes to the ground.
“Don’t you want to put your shoes on, dummy?” I teased some more.

“Don’t push your luck, honey!” Dena laughed. “The longer my feet can go without shoes, the happier I am. You know that!”

“And the longer we all have to smell your awful foot odor, the worse off we all are,” I responded, laughing. “Dena, your feet stink!”

Total silence.

I was in trouble.

My insult about Dena’s feet was met with silence and a very annoyed look from Dena as well as Marissa. I was about 25 feet down the hallway from Dena, still in just her socks at her locker. Marissa also still had her shoes off.

Dena pierced me with a very annoyed look and said nothing – I got nervous and backed down the hallway. Dena then pulled Marissa over and whispered something in her ear, and the two then looked at me – now 35 feet away or so – with devilishly evil grins and started walking slowly toward me.

“We hadn’t planned on making you suffer today, Jess. But with that comment about my feet – well, you will now pay!” Dena said slowly as she and Marissa walked toward me. “Let’s get him, Mariss!”

I had seen enough and laughed and took off running, down the hallway and around the corner. I heard Marissa yell, “Get him, Dee!” and heard them running after me. I had the advantage because they were only wearing socks and no shoes, but there were two of them to one of me, and one of them was the merciless and invincible Dena!

Our school was shaped like a square figure 8 – two squares side by side. Our encounter had started on the far side of the left square, and as I ran I was trying to get to the exit on the far side of the RIGHT square, all the way across the building. The other exits nearby were emergency exits and an alarm would sound, although the one we were supposed to exit through was near where Dena and Marissa were when they started chasing me and I couldn’t get to it. But my plan was to get to the far exit and run outside. Because it was an early release day, it was only about 3 p.m. though the building was locked and empty, and there was a JV football game going on outside. I figured if I could get outside I would just go and watch the game – Dena and Marissa wouldn’t be able to get me in front of people.

They confirmed that as they chased behind me. “Don’t let him get outside, Marissa! If he does, we’ve lost him. We’ve got to capture him inside the building!”

I kept running – all my stuff was still back by Dena’s locker, but I wasn’t worrying about that now – and passed the locker area. Which, given the benefit of hindsight, I should have run into, because it was open seeing how a game was going on. But again, whenever Dena has had the pressure on me and I was facing being kidnapped and tortured, I never was exactly the clearest thinker. So as I rounded the corner to the far hallway where I would make my escape, all I was thinking about was getting out that exit door.

And then I rounded the corner and my heart sunk – the security gate was pulled across the hallway and locked, and blocking me from the exit. This was meant to keep out anyone who may try to break into the school. And the gates were only put up when the building was empty – remember, we weren’t even supposed to be in this part of the building and should have exited through the exit on the other side. So I was trapped and and heard Dena and Marissa come around the hallway, laughing as they saw me standing at the locked gate helplessly.

“Oh S—t!” I yelled, turning to face them as they ran toward me, now 50 feet away. I could go nowhere.

“Looks like we’ve got you now, Jessie!” Marissa taunted, holding her scarf in her hands. “Let’s get him, Dee!”

I tried with futility to run past them but Dena grabbed me and got me in a bear hug from behind.

“Where do you think YOU’RE going, silly?” Dena taunted, shifting the bear hug into a hammerlock with my arm twisted behind me. It didn’t hurt, but I knew it would if I tried to get away. It was more of an immobilizing move she knew very well.

I stupidly tried to yell, “HELP!” (Who was I yelling to? The janitor, who was downstairs in the basement) but Dena clamped her hand over my mouth and she and Marissa dragged me into a nearby doorway to the auditorium, about 10 feet deep and 8 feet wide. Dena forced me to the ground on my stomach and pulled my hands behind my back.

“Here, Marissa. Tie him up,” Dena said. “Tie his hands behind his back with scarf – I’ll hold him in place.”

Marissa sprang into action and began to tie the soft but strong scarf around my wrists behind my back. I was comfortable, lying facedown on the hard tile floor, but I didn’t say a word other than weakly saying, “Please…no…” But they just giggled and then Dena finished the knots off like the expert knot tie-er she was.

“OK. He’s tied up! Now…” Dena said propping me up against the wall and crouching in front of me. “...we need to tie his feet…tie his feet…” Dena was thinking out loud until she saw my belt.

“His belt! We’ll tie his feet with his belt!” Dena said, now pushing me down onto my back and pinning my shoulders. “Marissa, get his belt off and tie his feet with it!”

“Good idea!” Marissa said with a smile and then she took my belt off and – very easily – bound my feet with it. I tried to resist but Dena and the hard floor – and the fact that I was winded by sprinting around the school – had me pretty immobilized.

Once my feet were bound with the belt Dena got off me, leaving me to writhe at her and Marissa’s socked feet, once again tied up and at their mercy.

“I’ll get the car – I’ll pull it up to the cafeteria back door (about 100 feet and one hallway away). I’ve got the key – we’ll take him out that way. I’ll go back and get our stuff and then pull the car around. Keep him quiet and I’ll be back really soon to help you drag him down the hall and outside, OK?” Dena asked. Her car was parked near where her locker was – she could easily pull up to the cafeteria back door, because Dena – on the Student Council and a frequent school volunteer – had a key.

So Dena padded off her in socked feet to get her and Marissa’s and my stuff, and Marissa stayed with me in the doorway to the auditorium. She gagged me with her hand and sat in front of me.

“Sorry, Jess, but this one you brought on yourself. Dena was totally relaxed coming out of yoga, and the first thing she hears is your snotty comment about how her feet stink! You should know never to mess with Dena when she’s not in the mood!” Marissa lectured me while covering my mouth.

“MMMM!” I tried to yell and then I started trying to bit Marissa’s hand. She was not happy.

“I need you to shut up, and if you’re going to bite me, you leave me no choice!” Marissa said. Then she forced me to the ground, face up, and sat hard on my stomach, forcing me to groan loudly. She then took off her socks, which, again, we like very stretchy blue soccer socks. When she had both socks off and her feet were bare, she handgagged me again and held the socks in her free hand.

“I have to gag you with my socks – they’ll keep you quiet. Plus, they don’t smell THAT bad,” Marissa giggled. “Now, when I take my hand off your mouth you will NOT yell or scream for help, got it? If you do I will put my bare foot in your mouth, and that will NOT be pleasant! Got it?”

I had no choice – I was helplessly tied up and pinned to the ground by Marissa. “Mmm hmm,” I said into her hand.

“Good!” Marissa took her hand off my mouth, stretched one of the socks tight in her hands, and grinned at me. She then got off of me, sat me up, knelt behind me, and gagged me with the sock in cleave fashion over my mouth and between my teeth. Stretched tight the sock wrapped around my head twice. Marissa tied a knot in the back and said, “Try to talk.”

“I can’t really,” I said, somewhat muffled by the gag.

“Nope. We need one more sock to keep you totally quiet!” Marissa said, and gagged me with the other sock over the first. As she tied it in the back again, I tried to grunt and made very little noise. Marissa’s socks had successfully gagged me and I was quiet.

“There we go – nice and quiet just like Dena ordered. All bound and gagged!” Marissa said, standing over me now as I lay bound and gagged at her bare feet. “It’s a good thing I’ve got another pair of socks in my bag – you wouldn’t want my feet to get cold, would you, Jess?” Marissa laughed and then nudged her toes – which had red nail polish and were beautiful – into my helpless rib cage. I laughed and moaned under the gag and Marissa tickled me with her toes for about 20 seconds.

Then Marissa knelt down and propped me up against the wall, making sure the scarf that bound my hands was tight and the belt that bound my feet was holding and that my gag was in place.

“We’ve got to figure out what to do with you now – we hadn’t really planned on kidnapping you today!” Marissa said with a smile. “But I’m sure Dena and I can put our evil minds to together and come up with…something…sadistic!” And then she giggled some more while I just moaned and sat their helpless.

We then heard Dena running down the hall. You could tell by the sound that her shoes – moccasins – were now on. She got to where we were and she was carrying Marissa’s sneakers.

Dena looked down at me, bound and gagged on the floor, and smiled.

“Nice gag, Marissa. Are your socks smelly, or are they OK?” Dena asked, handing Marissa her sneakers.

“A little smelly, but not too bad – it’s not TOTAL torture, is it Jess?” Marissa asked, as she sat down on the floor and put her sneakers on. I shook my head. “I have socks in my bag – I’ll put them on in the car, now that these socks are in use.”

“OK. My car is behind the caf. We’re ready to go – no one will see. Let’s get him out of here. We’ll take his feet and just drag him down the hall. I’ll take his shoes off first in case he gets any ideas about kicking us!” Dena said, reaching down and pulling off my sneakers. I offered very little resistance.

Marissa and Dena then dragged me on my back down the smooth hallway tiles to the cafeteria kitchen door, where they got me to my feet, hopped me inside, and then placed me on a wheeled cart used, I guess, for food prep.

“Ordering up – one hostage!” Dena laughed and they calmly and efficiently wheeled me to the back door. All I could do was go for the ride.

Dena’s trunk was open and I suddenly realized, “THEY ARE GOING TO PUT ME IN THE TRUNK! NOOOOOOOO!” And I struggled and wound up falling to the ground, just outside the trunk, and trying to fight them off.

Dena handled it with ease. “Yes, Jessie, you are our hostage and you are going in the trunk! No matter how much you fight us, you’re still tied up and at our mercy and you are going in there! Don’t worry, we’ll open the backseat cushion so you can see us and we can see you. You’ll be safe. But don’t you dare fight us! Mariss, help me get him to his feet!”

Marissa did – Dena didn’t offer any more threats, but I knew I would be a fool to fight her. She and Marissa then gently pushed me into the trunk of the car – it was large and clean, with a blanket across the whole thing – and smiled at me as I lay in there tied and gagged.

“Sorry, baby! You brought this on yourself!” Dena said. “Don’t worry – we’ll take GOOD care of you for the next few hours!” And with that she gently closed the trunk down. The backseat had one of the cushions down so I could see into the car and not feel so trapped. But I was Dena and Marissa’s helpless prisoner once again.

Dena and Marissa got into the front seat – Dena was driving – and turned the radio on the back speakers so I couldn’t really hear what they were saying. They were laughing, though, and I am fairly certain they were talking about what they were going to do to me. I just laid there and didn’t struggle much – what was the use? I went along for the ride, actually laughing to myself about being tied up and gagged by two girls and forced into the trunk of their car.

After about 5-6 minutes of driving, the car stopped. A few seconds later the trunk opened and Dena and Marissa stood over me. We were in some parking lot, parking away from any other car.

“We’re at the store – Mariss and I are going to get some sandwiches. With what we’re going to do to you, you’ll need your strength,” Dena said with a laugh as I groaned. “We’re parked in the back, away from everyone else so no one can see or hear you. If you make any noise, I doubt they’ll hear it. But do you really want someone to find you tied up and gagged in the trunk of my car?”

I shook my head.

“Good! Didn’t think so – be back in a minute,” Dena said and closed the trunk again. I just lay there wondering what they had in store for me. This was kind of new territory – I was now kidnapped and tied up in a somewhat public place. I didn’t dare make a sound – the idea of someone finding me like this in Dena’s trunk was too embarrassing to even imagine. I wasn’t really claustrophobic so it didn’t really bother me. So I just laid there in Dena’s trunk, bound and gagged, and wondering what Dena and Marissa were going to do to me. Although I could probably guess – tickling and torture were inevitable.

The trunk opened a few minutes later and I looked up at Dena and Marissa’s smiling faces, holding a plastic grocery bag.

“Hi Pumpkin! Did you miss us?” Dena taunted with a big smile. “Marissa and I got us some sandwiches, and we picked up a few other goodies that we can have fun with today!”

I winced when hearing that and just grunted behind the gag.

“Don’t worry, Jessie. There’s no one anywhere near us – you couldn’t be seen or heard even if you weren’t gagged!” Marissa said cheerily.

“We discussed it and we know what we are going to do with you,” Dena said. “Naturally, we hadn’t planned on kidnapping you and tying you up today, but your bad behavior caused us to alter our plans. So now, we have to punish you.”

Dena continued. “We’re going to take you up to the lake and keep you there until dark. I know you know the lake and remember what happened the LAST time I tied you up and took you there. Well, THAT’S what we’re going to do to you again! Because really bad boys? They get tied up and taken to the lake for punishment!” Dena said with a giggle. “Well, that’s what’s going to happen again! AND we’ll have a picnic. It’ll be like a picnic combined with a torture chamber! See you in a little while, Kidnap Boy!”

And with that Dena closed the trunk. And I was nervous and writhing around now, trying to get untied.

The lake was a lake in our town that people used for recreation during the summer. This being very warm fall weather it was still open. But Dena wasn’t talking about the public part. A few summers before she had worked there as a lifeguard and had a key to the back entrance, which took you on a dirt road through the woods to a smaller area that was not open to the public but had the staff building. It had a grassy section that staff (in the summer) created for picnics, but most didn’t know about it and you needed a key to get in the gate. It was abandoned every year after Labor Day.

I knew about it because a few months earlier, Dena took me there – bound and gagged – and spent about 2 hours sitting in the back of the car with me seatbelted in and tickled me the whole time. I was crying hard by the time she was done with me. Something about being in a remote location like that and being so helpless and so unable to move made the tickle torture even worse! I was terrified!

So I tried to untie myself in the trunk but couldn’t. I tried to thrash around but there wasn’t much space to do it. I was on my side and with just socks on so I couldn’t get any kind of traction to get myself free. I “MMMPHED” as loud as I could so Dena and Marissa could hear me, and while they could (one of the backseats was down so they could keep an eye on me) they didn’t care. They just laughed.

“Don’t worry Jess. You’re sleeping over, remember? It’s me and you tonight! But I don’t think we’ll be out any later than, say 9! So we have 5 ½ hours together at the lake, if we want!” Dena laughed while driving.

“Dee, I think Kidnap Boy is a little nervous right now!” Marissa said.

“Good! He should be nervous! He is in for a very long afternoon!” Dena said, sneering. And they both laughed again while I lay there in the trunk. Helpless.

We got up to the back entrance and Marissa hopped out to unlock the gate. I then felt the ride get kind of bumpy down the dirt road and in about minutes, we were parked.

“Dee, this is cool! I’ve never been here!” Marissa said, getting out of the car.

“Yeah. Only the staff knows about it. And they haven’t been here for a month. It’s a nicely kept secret.” (And then I heard Dena quietly tell Marissa she had taken her ex-boyfriend – a GREAT guy whom she was still friends with – up here the summer before.)

Anyway, the trunk opened up and there were my two beautiful captors, grinning down at me.

“He is so cute! I could just eat him up!” Dena said.

“I know! I just want to tie him up and keep him forever to ourselves!” Marissa said. THAT made me smile under my gag.

“Well, we may get that chance – at least for a few hours! C’mon, let get him out and then the blanket,” Dena said.

Dena grabbed my bound feet and pulled them out of the trunk, and while Marissa held them there Dena then grabbed me by the shirt and pulled me up so I was sitting in the trunk with my bound feet dangling out.

“Can you get out yourself?” Dena asked?

“Mm mm,” I answered into the gag, shaking my head no.

“Fine. Let’s get him out,” Dena sighed and Marissa pretty easily got me out and then discarded me on the grass at Marissa’s feet. I noticed she had put a different pair of socks on her feet – white athletic socks. Her sneakers were on.

Marissa kind of dragged me a few feet away while Dena got the blanket out and spread it out on the grass. The car was parked across 3 parking spaces, alongside the grass, so anyone pulling up (no one would) would not be able to see me on the grass on the other side of the car.

Dena got four rocks from nearby to hold the blanket down on all 4 corners, and then she and Marissa dragged me over to the blanket and placed me there, seated.

“Lie down – on your stomach!” Dena ordered, standing over me and taking her shoes off.

I decided to be difficult for whatever reason. “MMM!” I said, shaking my head no.

“I said lie down!” Dena ordered. Marissa stood next to her and slipped her shoes off too. Both now stood over me in their socks.

“MMMMM!” I yelled back into the gag, vigorously shaking my head no.

Suddenly Dena just pounced on me, held me down and started to tickle me all over – my ribs, armpits, stomach, hips, and chest. I screamed into the sock gag in hysterical agony.

“MMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I tried to get away but was all tied up and couldn’t escape Dena’s relentless fingers.

“Not gonna do as I say, huh? How about now, huh? Or do I have to tickle you to death instead? Huh? Huh? Want me to tickle you to death, Jess?” Dena taunted, annoyed and not smiling, and kept on tickling me. I didn’t expect her to tickle me so hard so quickly - usually with Dena there was a lot of buildup and taunting before the torture started. But this time she just sat on me and tickled me brutally.

“MMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!” I screamed into the sock gag, begging Dena to stop tickling me and trying to tell her OK, I would lie down on my stomach.

“Looks like Jess is going to be even worse than we thought!” Dena said, digging her fingers into my ribcage while I screamed in vain into the gag. “Take off his socks, Marissa. Tickle his feet – maybe 20 full minutes of body and feet tickling at the same time will make him more obedient!”

“OK, Dee. Come, my little hostage,” Marissa teased in a little girl voice, kneeling at my feet and pulling my socks off. “Let’s get these sockies off and give your footsies a little tickle!”

“MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMM!!!!”

Marissa held my bare bound feet in her lap and tickled them all over – as I have mentioned before, Marissa was a master foot-tickler, as good at tickling feet as Dena was at tickling the upper body. At the same time Dena switched from my ribs to my neck, where I am desperately ticklish. I screamed and began to cry and laughed so hard I though I was going insane!

“My feet smell, huh? Not going to follow your kidnappers orders, huh? Well, my little Kidnap Boy, the only way left to discipline you is to tickle you until you cry!” Dena scolded as I screamed into the gag and tears rolled down my cheeks. Her tickling my neck while Marissa tickled my feet was about as close to agony as I had ever felt at that point. “And when we are done with this lesson, we’ll see how well you obey us!”

“He’s going CRAZY, Dena! Look at the way his feet are spasm-ing when I tickle them! I think we may actually really tickle him to death this time!!!” Marissa laughed, running her long, pretty fingers between my toes and along the balls of my feet.

“Jess should know better than to disobey his captors!” Dena said. “When he disobeys us when we have him tied up, he should know the next step is brutal torture!” She kept on tickling my neck and my face was so hot I was sweating nonstop. My screams were making me hoarse, but Marissa’s socks kept me quiet.

FINALLY it stopped, and Dena swung her feet off me and she and Marissa sat alongside me while I screamed and laughed and panted into the gag.

“I think Jess has had enough for now!” Dena said. “We can’t tire ourselves out too early – we have too much time with our hostage to do that today. But I don’t think he will disobey us again, will you, Sweetie?” And when she asked that Dena placed her green-argyle socked foot under my nose and kept it there, to taunt me and use as a warning. Her socked feet smelled, as usual.

“RRMMM MMMRRRRRRGY!” I screamed into the gag, trying to say “I’m sorry!”

“I know you are, but not as sorry as you’re gonna be!” Dena said sharply, keeping her foot under my nose. “You can enjoy my foot odor for another minute. And then you can roll over on your stomach. And if you disobey us again, it won’t be 20 minutes of full body and feet tickling. It will be 30!”

“While he’s enjoying my smelly feet, Mariss,” Dena said, sitting up with one foot under my nose and now the other over my gagged mouth, “why don’t you show him what we bought. Jess, eyes on Marissa, please!”

I obeyed and Marissa said, “Sure!” She sat Indian style and pulled items out of the plastic shopping bag. “A turkey grinder for you! A ham grinder for me! And a salad with chicken for Dee! Plus, we got bottled waters for all three of us!” She showed me all the food/drinks. “Oh. And magazine! For me and Dena!”

“What else, Mariss?” Dena asked, rubbing her socked foot along my gagged mouth for extra emphasis.

“Well, we weren’t sure how well the scarf and belt would hold you – although they are doing the job so far! But we got,” and Marissa pulled the items out of the bag as she revealed them. “More rope! 15 feet total! To make sure you stay tied up! Also…duct tape! To gag you instead of my socks….scissors to cut the rope and tape. And…a feather duster, to tickle you with!”

“MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!” I screamed, but Dena’s foot clamped over my gagged mouth.

“Tsk tsk tsk, Kidnap Boy. Do you want another 20 minutes?” Dena warned.

I shook my head vigorously and “MMMPHED” into her foot.

“Good. Now,” Dena said, removing her feet from my face, “roll over!”

I did. Dena untied my gag, and Marissa came behind me and gagged me with a big piece of black duct tape. Dena held the stretched out socks in her hands, dangling them in my face.

“Marissa’s socks sure did the job, huh?” Dena taunted as I MMMPHED some more. It was all I could do.

I could hear Marissa cutting the rope and then felt her tying it around my ankles – when that was done she took the belt off. While she did that Dena cut another piece of rope and tied my already-bound hands with it. Finally, Dena wrapped the belt around my chest and arms and fastened it tight, so my arms were now bound too. I didn’t move – I just laid there whimpering.

Dena got a radio/CD player out of the car and put it on. The two laid me on my back on one end of the blanket and then laid down with their heads at the other end, putting their socked feet on me and basically using me as a footrest. Dena’s socked feet were on my chest, Marissa’s feet were on my legs. They lay there, listening to music, lying down, and reading their magazines for about a half hour, saying nothing. Then Dena sat up and removed her feet from my chest.

“My feet are sweaty – I think it’s time to take these socks off!” Dena told Marissa, and she took her socks off and placed them by my head. She then rolled her cargo pants up to about mid-shin level, and then laid back down and placed her now-bare feet – which, yes, smelled pretty bad – on my chest and went back to reading.

Marissa didn’t. “Nah, my feet are kinda cold. I’ll leave my socks on. Dee, Jessie makes such a great foot rest doesn’t he?”

“He sure does,” Dena said, quickly moving one foot up to my gagged mouth for a second. “Such a comfy place to put my stinky feet!”

For the next 30 minutes I just lay there, being the perfect footrest. What else was I to do? I was tied up too well and too tightly.

After a long while of silent reading – and I think Marissa fell asleep for a minute with her feet on me – Dena sat up and removed her bare feet from my chest. She sat with her bare soles pressed together, stretching, and Marissa yawned and also sat up, kneeling.

“What do we do now?” Marissa asked.

“I think it’s time for more torture. Why don’t you go hold him from behind!” Dena said.

Marissa got to her feet and came to me, forcing me to sit up. She then sat behind me and crossed her feet in front of me, locking me in. Marissa then started tickling my ribs from behind while I wriggled and squirmed and “MMMMPHED,” but was locked in by her white-socked feet.

Dena giggled. “Oh, poor Jessie. Tied up AND so ticklish! Such a perfect victim!”

Marissa kept tickling my ribs for a little while longer, taunting, “Tickle tickle…where you going, baby? Huh? Tickle tickle!” As I continued to helpless wriggle and squirm while Marissa’s feet stayed wrapped around me.

“OK,” Dena then said, kneeling in front of me. “Stop tickling him. It’s time for something else.” Marissa obliged and tightened the grip her feet/legs held around me.

Dena then grabbed her two green argyle socks, got a REALLY sadistic look on her face, and placed them both in front of her as she knelt before me, grinning like the Cheshire Cat.

“It was a comment about my foot odor that got you into this mess today, Kidnap Boy. Therefore, you will now suffer the torture of my foot odor. For the next half hour!” Dena taunted, saying the words slowly as her eyes were filled with fire. “Marissa, if he tries to resist in any way, you are authorized to start tickling him.”

“Yay!” Marissa squealed and very sharply tickled my ribs in an instant, causing me to shriek under my gag.

Dena raised one sock up in her hands and brought close to my nose. “You will now pay for your crimes, Kidnap Boy! The punishment is severe, but it is justified!”

Dena shoved the awful green argyle sock under my nose and held it there, forcing it to my face. I writhed and tried to get away from the smell, and when I did Marissa’s fingers – waiting in my ribs – started tickling me. It was agony!

“Little boy won’t learn his lesson, will he?” Dena said, holding the sock over my nose while Marissa tickled me into hysterics from behind. “Looks like you need to keep tickling him, Mariss! Until he learns to obey his kidnappers!”

“I’d love to!” Marissa said, savagely tickle-torturing my ribs while I tried to scream and plead into the gag but it only came out as more MMMMPHing. I was crying with laughter now. Dena held the sock to my nose firmly. “Poor baby! So ticklish, so helpless!”

“That’s right, Kidnap Boy! Marissa will tickle you to death unless you do as you are told!” Dena shouted, forcing the sock tightly over my nose.

The tickling kept up a minute longer and I was a wreck – a mass of nerves and laughs and tears. But Marissa propped me up again, her legs locked around me, and Dena again covered my nose with the smelly sock. This time I struggled and pleaded into my tape gag to please stop the torture, but I didn’t move. Marissa’s fingers stayed ready on my ribs, but I obeyed. Then Dena took the sock off, waited 30 seconds, and held the other one under my nose for a minute. And then did it again and again and again – at least 10 times. If I dared move a muscle Marissa would start tickling me and they would demand absolute stillness. The only way I could breathe was through my nose, and to do that I had to smell Dena’s stinky socks. This was absolutely brutal torture! It lasted at least a half hour and I was half-insane from the torture.

Finally, after about the 10th time, Dena said, “OK. Time for the grand finale!” And she held my nose with her sock in her hand, meaning I couldn’t breathe at all! “Marissa, tickle him!”

Marissa obliged and started to tickle my ribs HARD once again, and I couldn’t breathe at all. I thought I would pass out. After about 10 seconds Dena released my nose and I panted and Marissa stopped tickling me. I was still trapped in her legs from behind and could feel the tears running down my face.

“Let’s do it again!” Dena ordered, and once again she pinched my nose closed with the sock while Marissa tickled me. I tried to plead with them not to, but they continued with this “suffocation tickle torture” for maybe 15 seconds. And then did it again. And again. And again. And again.

Finally, they stopped after 15-20 times. I was lying on the blanket quivering and shaking and crying and laughing under my gag harder than I ever had in my life, and Dena and Marissa crouched over me and smoothed my hair and smiled down at my tear-strewn face.

“We’re sorry, honey. But now you see what happens when you insult me for no reason! I’ll torture you to death!” Dena said sweetly, and then kissed my hot cheek. Marissa did the same.

“Should we take his gag off?” Marissa asked.

“Sure,” Dena said. “It’s time to eat. But don’t untie me – Jess is going to stay tied up until we leave here. We can feed him!”

We at our sandwiches – Marissa and Dena took turns feeding me mine and giving me sips of water. Then they laid back and put the radio on again and put their bare feet up on me again, relaxing after dinner. It was maybe 6:30 now and the sun was going down.

I had to pee and I said so, asking permission. Dena said, “Sure. Just hop over there behind that tree!” And she and Marissa laughed. I was wearing jeans and needed help unzipping, and Dena obliged, took off the belt that bound my arms and chest, saying, “I’ve known Jess since we were 2 – there’s nothing I haven’t seen!”

So it took some doing and I feel a few times, trying to hop with my hands and feet tied, but I did my business behind the tree and when I got back Dena zipped me up again. Dena put her socks back on because her feet were starting to get cold, and she sat Indian style on the edge of the blanker and told me to come to her and put my head in her lap. I obeyed, wriggling over to her.

I looked up at Dena , my head in her lap, and she smiled down at me. Marissa put my bound feet in her lap and Dena said, “Let’s make Jessie feel better – give him a little massage.” And Dena started to gently caress my face and shoulders and neck – it felt GREAT – and Marissa started to run my feet and legs. THIS was heaven. I was tied up, but this was awesome.

This went on for a little while and after about 15 minutes they both stopped massaging and I just lay there, my head in Dena’s lap and my feet in Marissa’s. We just sat/law there quietly as the sun went down.

“It’s almost time to go,” Dena said quietly. And without any alarm or warning, she picked up the duct tape that was behind her and very quickly and shockingly gagged me again. Then she clamped her hand over my mouth to keep me from moving or protesting.

“What is it with you and gags, Dee!” Marissa laughed. “You really HAVE to gag him, huh?”

“What’s the sense of tying Jess up if we can’t gag him?” Dena said. “Plus, I want to tickle him once more before we go. Let’s try the feather duster.”

Marissa giggled and got out the green feather duster (the cheap kind with the plastic handle) that they bought and Dena held me in place in her lap. Marissa started to tickle my bound feet with the feather duster and it wasn’t bad at first, but after a minute it got irritating and then started to tickle like hell! Marissa kept tickling me, brushing all over my feet with it.

“It works! Does it tickle really bad, Jess?” Marissa asked, and I nodded YES and MMMPHED while Dena held me down. “Let’s see where else besides the feet it works!”

Marissa spent the next 15 minutes tickling my bare skin with the feather duster – stomach, arms, neck, ears, face. It was pretty agonizing.

“OK. He’s had enough,” Dena said, and Marissa stopped and Dena took my gag off. I was panting again and teary again, giggling like a madman. Dena pushed me to the blanket, out of her lap, and told Marissa to come and hold my shoulders down from above my head. Marissa did.

Dena sat next to me. “There’s one torture I haven’t done to you yet, Jess. The smelly foot gag!” And she placed her stinky socked-foot over my mouth as she sat next to me. I MMMMPHED more in agony and she and Marissa just laughed.

Dena then used her fingers to tickle me – HARD – while footgagging me. All over my ribs and chest and armpits and neck. Marissa held me down and I screamed – SCREAMED – into Dena’s socked foot. For another 20 minutes this went on, before Dena finally took her foot off my mouth.

“Oh, I’m not done with you yet, Kidnap Boy! You haven’t suffered enough yet!” Dena said sharply and she tore off another piece of tape and gagged me again. “I think I have fallen in love with gagging you today!”

“Marissa, hold him from behind!” Dena ordered and Marissa did.

Dena sat in front of me and thrust her socked feet into my ribs and armpits, tickling me hard with her amazing feet. I screamed more into the gag and was crying again.

“Foot tickles are sooooooo cruel!!!” Dena announced. And then she took her socks off, handed them to Marissa, and said, “Make him smell my socks again, Mariss!”

Marissa did, holding them over my nose from behind, and now Dena fired her bare feet into my helpless ribs, stomach, and armpits and tickled me savagely with her amazing toes. My desperate screams were muffled by the tape gag and I was crying and laughing as hard as I could ever imagine.

“This is what you get for making rude comments to the Great and Powerful Dena! We tie you up and tickle you to death with our hands and feet!” Dena said, her toes devastating my ribs and armpits. Marissa kept the socks clamped over my nose and it was such AGONY!

This lasted at least another 20 minutes – I don’t know if anyone has ever been tickled for 20 minutes straight, but it gets to a point where you feel you have no control of your laughter and you feel like you are going crazy. And with me, the more they would tickle me, the more ticklish I would get. I NEVER got desensitized to it.

For the last two minutes, Dena raised both her feet up and used her toes to lightly tickle my neck, which drove me even MORE crazy. Marissa dropped the socks from my nose and now just tickled my ribs lightning fast from behind. I was screaming “MMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEE!!!!!” into the gag, as well as crying and laughing so hard I could practically not see. Dena just gave me a wicked smile and kept her bare feet raised up to my neck as she sat in front of me, tickling me with her relentless toes.

FINALLY it was over. The sun was pretty much down – it had to be well past 7 p.m. – and Dena and Marissa let me collapse onto the blanket, gasping for air and still laughing and crying hysterically.

“Have you learned your lesson, my little hostage?” Dena asked, sitting down on the blanket next to me to put her socks back on.

I was MMMPHING, trying to say…whatever. But I was still gagged and couldn’t answer. I nodded through my tears.

“Good!” Dena said, “because next time it’ll be even worse!” Dena and Marissa then used their feet to push me off the blanket and onto the grass. Dena put the blanket back in the trunk, still in her socks, while Marissa sat down to put her sneakers on.

“OK. Maybe we should take his gag off now, huh?” Marissa asked, slipping on her shoes.

“No! I want him to stay bound and gagged for a while still. Here, help me get him into the car. Jess, you get to ride in the backseat this time, but we’re still gonna tie you up and if you make one wrong move – you’re dead!” Dena demanded.

Dena and Marissa got me to my feet and into the back seat, behind the passenger’s side. They buckled me in, and Dena put my shoes and socks into my duffle bag in the trunk.

“Mariss, you drive. I want to spend some quality time in the backseat with our hostage!” Dena said, picking her shoes up and tossing them onto the floor of the backseat in front of me, and then sitting down next to me and closing her door. She put her face maybe an inch from mine. “Helloooooooo, my little precious!”

I bucked and tried to scream “No!” but couldn’t because of the tape gag, so I just thrashed around belted to the seat and Marissa got into the driver’s seat.

“I’ll drive to my house first, and then you’ll go home?” Marissa asked.

“Sure. Just don’t pull into the driveway – we don’t need your family seeing our Kidnap Boy all tied up. And I’ll take his gag off just before we get there, just in case!” Dena said. Marissa then drove off. We got through the gate – Marissa jumped out to close and lock it behind us – and then started the 10-minute ride to Marissa’s house.

Dena got real close again, taunting me, “Did you have fun at the lake today, Jess?”

I shook my head emphatically “NO!” and grunted.

Dena gasped. “No? NO! Well, then, I need to make sure you have SOME fun before I bring you home! Maybe if I tickled you a little more you’d have fun?!”

“MMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPHHHHHHHH!!!!” That meant NO!

“OK. I’ll tickle you some more. Starting…NOW!” And Dena began to flutter her fingers once again into my ribs and stomach and chest and armpits, talking in her baby voice. “This is what it feels like for a wittle boy to be TICKLED…TO…DEATH!!!!!”

Agony! More laughing and tears behind the gag. Meanwhile Marissa drove the car and just laughed, saying, “We should make a point to tie him up and tickle him at least once a week!”

“Would you like that, Kidnap Boy? Would you? Would you? Would you like us to tie you up and tickle-torture you once a week? Huh? Huh?” Dena asked, all the while tickling me to within an inch of my life. Then she grabbed my bound feet and moved them into her lap. “The feet! How could I forget your super-ticklish feet, Kidnap Boy! I must tickle your feet until you can’t take it anymore!”

And she did. Dena tickled my feet everywhere for the last 5 minutes of the trip, and at one point even managed – she was so flexible, after all – to jut one of her socked feet into my ribcage while my bound feet were in her lap, so she was both tickling my feet with her fingers and tickling my ribs with her foot. God, she was an amazing torturer!

We finally pulled into Marissa’s neighborhood and Dena took off my tape gag, saying, “Shhhhhhhhhh” and placing a finger to her lips. I complied – I was too busy giggling uncontrollably and crying anyway. “Calm yourself down and don’t say a word until you are at my house,” Dena whispered in my ear, “or I’ll tickle you more when I get you home!”

I somehow complied and Marissa pulled up to her house – one house down, actually, so as not to have me seen, but it was dark now and almost 8 p.m. and no one could see the state I was in anyway. She got out, and Dena – still without her shoes – got out, hugged her, and hopped into the driver’s seat.

Marissa leaned into the open back window and whispered, “Bye, Kidnap Boy! Can’t wait to tie you up and tickle-torture you again soon!” And she blew me a kiss and ran inside.

Dena pulled away with me tied up in the back – it was about a 7-minute ride to her house. We rode back in silence – Dena told me not to say anything and I obeyed – and occasionally Dena would break out laughing and just say stuff like, “I love holding you hostage!” or “Kidnap Boy, you are so much fun to torture!”

We got back to Dena’s house and she pulled her car into the garage and closed the door – her Mom was working too. Dena got out and got into the backseat, grabbing her shoes. But before she put them on and unbuckled me, she got a curious look on her face – as if she had an idea – and then smiled that evil smile. She grabbed the duct tape, tore off another piece, gagged me with it, and whispered in my ear, “I’m sorry, honey, but I just HAVE to tickle you one more time!”

And she did. For 5 minutes. We sat in Dena’s darkened garage, in her backseat, me bound and gagged and strapped into the seat, and Dena tickling every single inch of my body with her crazy, lethal fingers. I was crying again. Dena just laughed and said, “I think after this final round of tickle torture you will have FINALLY learned your lesson, Kidnap Boy! Making fun of my smelly feet means being sentence to death by tickling!”

When Dena finished she unbuckled me and dragged me inside, discarding me on the floor of the futon.

“I’m not going to tickle you anymore, I promise, but I’m just having too much fun having you tied and gagged. So I’m going to keep you hear like this for a little while longer.”

Dena then placed her socked feet on my face while sitting on the futon – one foot over my eyes, one over my gagged mouth – and turned the TV on to watch a show she’d recorded. I just had to lay there under her socked feet the whole time.

“I know you enjoy my socks, Jessie! That’s why I love putting my feet on your face!” Dena teased. And then she laughed and laughed and watched her show.

When it ended a half hour later, Dena kept her promise and untied my hands. She left me to untie my feet myself, saying I deserved it. It took me about 10 minutes – seriously, those knots were awesome – but I was finally untied! It took me the night to get the rope marks off my hands, but they felt fine.

Dena chased me around later in the evening in her bare feet and bed clothes and tickled me a bit when she caught me. And she told me, “Oooh, honey, I just can’t wait until next time! Tickle-torturing you is so much fun!”

KB

Dena and Marissa - Torturous Spa Day (ff/m)
Kidnap Boy's and Marissa's Revenge on Dena (fm/f)
Dena's Championship Tickle Fight! (f/m, f/f, ff/m, ff/f)
Dena and Marissa - Kidnapped For Insulting Dena (ff/m)
One long day (m/f, f/m, ff/m)
Summertime Fun with Dena (f/m)
Captured, Tied Up and Tickle-Tortured by Dena/Marissa (ff/m)
Dena takes her revenge! (f/mf)
Another Dena and Marissa Story (ff/m, f/mf, ff/m)
Dena Tickles Me Into Submission (f/m)
Kidnapped by Dena (f/m, ff/m)
Captured, Tied Up and tickle-Tortured by Dena/Marissa (ff/m)
Dena's Party Prisoner (f/m)
Dena Tells the Story (f/m, ff/m)