PH : 12 - The Summer Camp : The Hijacking (f+m+/f+m+)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

PH : 12 - The Summer Camp : The Hijacking (f+m+/f+m+)

Post by Canuck100 »

PH's stories
12 - The Summer Camp : The Hijacking
Story index at the bottom

By PH

Wed Apr 28 01:05:53 Västra Europa, sommartid 1999
The Summer Camp, chapter two:
The Hi-jacking, part I

After a week at the summer camp, Joe and I had already had some great times. The competition between our team, "the pine" and our enemies, "the birch", had been fierce. Our two teams were the ones with the oldest kids in them, we were all fifteen at the time. Our camp-councilors, Lotta and Carina had led our team to some victories in sports and a treasure hunt, but we had also lost some games to the enemy.

They had scored points as they managed to invade our cabin, steal our mascot and leave behind Lotta, securely tied to a chair. We had retaliated by kidnapping their female councilor, Linda, and keeping her hostage at our cabin. Linda was kept tied hand and foot on a bed and was thoroughly tickle-tortured in the process. After these first skirmishes, the war escalated. Maria and Helen, two girls in our team, were ambushed on their way to the beach by some boys from the enemy cabin. The girls were found two hours later tied to trees in the woods nearby. We raided their cabin the following evening, stole their mascot and kidnapped a girl and a boy who had stayed in the cabin to enjoy each other's company. We left them tied up and gagged in a shed nearby, and left a note to their friends where to find them.

The real excitement started one evening as our team had been away from camp for some fishing. We all rode in the camp-bus, an old and tired Mercedes army surplus bus. We were dressed in jeans and sweaters because it could get a bit chilly at night, and sneakers, and everybody had had a great time that day. One of the male councilors was driving the bus. When we were a couple of miles from the camp, on a small dirt road, deep in the woods, the bus suddenly stopped. A log had been placed across the road and the driver stopped, and got out to investigate. Suddenly a group of strangely dressed people entered the bus.

They had some sort of ski-masks over their faces and were all dressed in jeans and dark pullovers. They pointed guns at us, machine-guns and pistols, all fakes of course, and some water-guns, better known to the American reader as "super-soakers".

We were told we were being hi-jacked and had to place our hands behind our heads. A bit startled at first, we played along just for the fun of it. They seemed to have planned this very thoroughly, and we decided to see what was going to happen. One of the hi-jackers produced a big, black plastic bag, and told us to remove our watches, shoes and socks and place them in the bag. He slowly went down the aisle of the bus and collected the loot. Then he stayed at the back of the bus, pointing his gun at us.

-One by one, slowly leave the bus, he ordered, pointing at Lotta in the front seat.

-You start!

With her hands clasped behind her head, Lotta went down from the bus and was ordered by other terrorists to go to a small spot of grass beside the road.

-Kneel down and cross your ankles, barked a third hi-jacker in a very girlish voice.
(They seemed to be very young to be professional terrorists!)

One after another we had to go down from the bus and kneel on the grass. Soon we looked like some hooligans from a "Top Cops" TV-show. They kept Maria and Helen on the bus, but all of us others were now kneeling on the grass.

The hi-jackers ordered us to "face down" on the grass and proceeded to tie our hands behind us. They worked fast, and the knots weren't that tight. They tied our ankles crossed and hog-tied us all, but not tight at all. I looked at Lotta beside me and noticed that the terrorist tying her, (he resembled Patrick, her boy-friend very much) did a much better job with her. She was put in a strict hog-tie with no slack at all. Finally they brought out bandanas with fairly big knots on them, and gagged us all. I twisted around to see Maria and Helen on the bus, being tied up to

-Now you'll have a good time trying to get free, said one of the hi-jackers.
-We'll keep the two girls hostage and when you get back to camp you'll find instructions there. Good night!

The bus drove off and when the dust had settled, two councilors, four boys and two girls were left on the grass, hog-tied, gagged and barefoot, facing a two-mile walk back to camp. But first we had to get free!

We all started to twist and turn on the grass. Some loud mumbling and grunting could be heard as we tried to free ourselves. The sight must have been very interesting to see. Four girls and four boys, hog-tied with their bare feet in the air, twisting around on a spot of grass beside a deserted dirt-road in the forest. I tested the rope that bound my hands, and already there was some slack. I could turn my wrists and tried to reach the knots. I turned on my side and rose on one elbow and looked around me. Lotta and Carina were both quite still on their stomachs. They were tied much tighter than us kids. Ulrika and Camilla were trying very hard to get free, and continued a very muffled conversation through their gags. Ulrika was on her back, feet on the ground, and trying to move her bound hands around her bum. Camilla was on her side, reaching down to her ankles with her hands, trying to undo the knots there.

Joe and I had practiced the art of escaping when being tied up last summer, and we started on our old routine. Back to back we felt for the knots on the other's rope, and soon the effort paid off. Joe got his hands free first, and then untied me. When our feet were free, we helped the others. Ulrika had freed herself, and soon everybody except Lotta and Carina were free. Together we worked on their much harder knots and then we all could stand up and rub our wrists. Lotta and Carina explained that this was Patrick's and Linda's idea. They had done this before, two years ago. We now had to find a way back to camp to rescue Maria and Helen. Lotta told us that they were probably tied up in "the birch" cabin, guarded by some of the enemy.

How would we get back? Walking barefoot two miles on the gravel of the dirt road didn't seem like a good idea. Most of us didn"t mind going barefoot around the camp, or on paths in the woods, but the road was much worse. Lotta knew a path through the woods and led us all in a row. There were some cursing and angry shouts as someone stepped on a sharp twig or something, but we made it back. We stopped just at the edge of the camp and surveyed the cabins, looking for enemies. We decided to send out some scouts to peek into their cabin, to see if Maria and Helen were there.

Joe and I volunteered as scouts, and sneaked our way up to their cabin. As we did this, the others went back to our cabin. We went to the back of their cabin and peeked in through a window. In the main room were most of the members of the birch-team. They sat around a table, playing cards. Patrick and Linda were not to be seen anywhere. In one corner of the room were Maria and Helen, tied to chairs. They didn't look to be tied too tight, their hands were tied behind the back-rests and their feet tied together and secured to a chair-leg on each chair. They weren't gagged, but blindfolded. We rushed back to our cabin with the news.

When we got there we found everything turned up-side down. They had done what we had done to them before. Rearranged the furniture and taken all our clothes and piled them in the middle of the main-room. All our shoes were gone. Our friends showed us the ransom-note. Our enemies demanded all our week-rations of sweets and cookies and extra points on the score-board to release Maria and Helen.

We walked over to their cabin in full strength. There were some discussions of attacking them and freeing the girls by force, but Lotta told us that was not the way. We would get them back later. When the enemies appeared on their porch they brought Maria and Helen, both with their hands tied behind them and still blindfolded. We handed over a sack of sweets and cookies and they let the girls walk over to us. We demanded to get our shoes back, and smilingly, they pointed to the flag-pole. All our shoes were up there! When we got them down we saw that they had tied every shoe-lace together and then watered them down. It took us most of the remaining evening to untangle all the shoes. But all in all, the evening had been very exciting!