Kiaren : 04 - The Kidnapped Cousin Caper (m/f, ff/m, mf/f, ff/fmm) SECOND HALF POSTED

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Kiaren : 04 - The Kidnapped Cousin Caper (m/f, ff/m, mf/f, ff/fmm) SECOND HALF POSTED

Post by Canuck100 »

Kiaren's stories
04 - The Kidnapped Cousin Caper
Story index at the bottom

By Kiaren

Wed Apr 21 18:44:35 1999

Chpt. 1: Prologe

It was the year after the summer of Emmy (April, July, and August of'98). I was 12 now, and enjoying the freedom of summer. It was a hot day, and my cousins on my father's side of family, Liz and Nicole, came over to use my pool. Liz was 12, like me, and Nicole was 11. Also, a cousin on my mother's side, Chris, was staying over for the week. He was 11 and lived out of state. Nevertheless, he and the girls had met before, and got along well. Luckily for me.

To round everything out, Emmy came over too. She did not have a pool, and often came over to use mine. Emmy was 12 now too. Melissa was away at camp or something. Happily, all of them got along swimmingly (pun intended).

After about an hour of swimming, my parents decided to go someplace (I forgot where). Never mind that by now I was 5 ft. tall in a 4 ft. deep pool. Never mind that there were five of us. Never mind that Nicole would go on to become a championship swimmer in High School. Nope. We had to get out when there were no adults around. So after protests, whines, threats, more whines, and louder threats, all five of us were out of the pool drying off.

After my parents had left, we assembled on the patio, now dressed in assorted summer clothes. We needed something to do now that my parents had left, and we found something. All of us had often played some sort of game where a bad guy (always me) would chase around, corner, and eventually lose out to the good guy/girl (always Liz, Nicole, or Emmy). However, we had never all played this game together. That changed that day.

We set up the game: Chris and I would be the villians -robbers- who pull of a heist. Emmy, Liz, and Nicole would try to catch us. The game began...

Chpt. 2: The First Capture

We skipped the messy part about the actual robbery and concentrated on the after effects, which was mostly our hiding out and the girls trying to catch us. At that point, like in most of our games, it became less of a scripted chase with meaning and more of a random chase with 5 pre-teens running around and screaming. Much fun.

The "loot" was monopoly money, and it was divided between my room and my treehouse/fort. The fort was our "safehouse", and the girls could not enter. Likewise, their safehouse was the basement.

With everything set up, we decided to defend ourselves with a counter-offensive. We saw Emmy rounding a corner of the house, and sprang into action. This called for Plan 1! Mostly because there was no Plan 2, or 3, or 4. Plan 1 was actually concieved on the spot, but it still ended up working perfectly; 'Natch.

Chris rounded the corner of the house and made sure that Emmy saw him. Then he ran back towards me. I was pressing against the side of the house. Emmy took the bait, and ran after Chris, around the corner, and past me. It was too late for her.

"Gotcha!" I said, putting the cold, hard plastic to her head.

She put her hands up, and we disarmed her. We prepared to lead her to the fort when I came up with agreat idea. Something that could only work with Emmy, not Liz or Nicole. Our history together... well... you know the rest.

"Chris, take Emmy to the fort. I'll meet you there." I ordered.

"Why?" he asked.

"You'll see." I said, looking right at Emmy. I don't think she knew what was going on, but she knew something was up.

He led her away, hands on her head, while I scurried to the garage to find supplies...

Chpt. 3: Emmy is our Hostage

I picked up some stuff- tape, rope, cord- as fast as I could and started back to the fort. It was too late, though; Liz saw me

"Freeze!" she yelled. "You're under arrest!"

Well, I was in no mood to be under arrest. And I really wanted to deliver the goodies back to Chris and Emmy. So I did the only thing I could do: I ran like a girl back to the fort.

Liz yelled and gave chase; I yelled for Chris to cover me. I entered the fort just as Liz got into squirt range. But she was forced to retreat under Chris' onslought from above, and we were safe. Except Emmy, of course. She was in for it.

"What did you get?" asked Chris.

"A little bag of tricks!" I exclaimed, holding up the rope and tape. If Emmy had any doubts to my intentions, they were gone on the spot.

"Great," she said. Now you're kidnapping me." She was rolled up in a ball in a corner of the fort.

"You're already kidnapped." I explained. "This just makes it more so. Hands behind you."

Emmy put her hands behind her, and I tied them with the rope. I then secured her arms to her waist by tying them with a longer piece of rope. I tied her feet together, then her knees. I had never done a hog tie, and decided now would be a good time. Besides, we had limited space, and had to get our prisoner as compact as possible.

I did the hog tie, and asked if she was comfortable.

"I'm fine." she said. Then Chris spoke up.

"They're comin'!" he cried.

Sure enough, Liz and Nicole were coming towards us, looking for Emmy.

"Emmy!" they cried. "Emmy!"

"In here!!" Emmy cried before I could gag her. "They've got me prisoner! Helmmp!"

I hand gagged her, and asked Chris to throw me the roll of tape.

"Emmy!?" they cried. They had heard her.

"Shoot!" I said (actually, it sounded like "shoot", but was less appropriate).

They ran towards the fort as I put the finishing touches on turning Emmy's lower face into a mummy.

"Emmy!" they each cried again.

"Mmmph! Mmmzz, Mclmm!" Emmy (sort-of) said. She had tried to say "Liz, Nicole", but did not do so well.

"Where is Emmy?" asked Liz.

"Who?" I yelled back.

"What did you do to her?" asked Nicole.

"We don't know who you're talking about." said Chris, trying to keep a straight face.

"We'll get you!" Liz shouted. "Don't worry Emmy, we'll help you!" Nicole added.

The girls went inside the house to formulate a plan. Meanwhile, Chris looked back at us, and then a long time at Emmy. Then broke out in uncontrollable laughter.

"What did you do to her?" he howled. Emmy just moaned.

"Nothin in the rules say I can't." I claimed.

Now, it was time to leave the fort again. Liz and Nicole would try to get us. But I was eager to add to my collection...

Chpt. 4: Battle Royal

"Look out!" I hollered to Chris as a stream of water zapped by his ear.

"Jeez!" he cried, knowing he had just narrowly missed a watery death. We were cornered, and running out of ammo. Our squirt guns were half empty, and we couldn't escape.

We left the fort becuase the unwritten rules of fairness forbid a team to stay in a safehouse for a long time. On the prowl though, we fell victims to our own foolishness and the girls' deceptivness. We entered the house silently and apart; Chris through the front door, myself through the back. I walked passed the basement door, which was shut. It was the girls' safehouse, and we couldn't open it. Walking past the door and into the kitchen, I saw Liz hiding under the table. It was a very bad hiding place. Only I didn't know at the time that she wasn't hiding.

"I see you." I said in a sing-songy voice. "Come out with your hands up." She didn't move.

"Last chance." I ordered. "Get up." She still refused to move. Then I heard the creak of a door behind me. I tunned: cruel fate had struck and I was the strukee. Nicole bounded out from behind the basement door. She had been behind the door the whole time, waiting. Liz wasn't hiding: she was a decoy.

While I turned to face Nicole, Liz got up behind me and moved into position to end my part, but Chris swooped down to save me just in time.

"Kiaren!" he cried. Our kitchen has two portals. One was being blocked by Nicole. Chris jumped down from the other, knocked into me, and got me out of the way just as Liz fired. She just missed.

"No!" she cried.

Chris landed on top of me in a corner. We moved into defensive positions quickly, before the girls could attack. Nicole held her spot by one exit, and had us in her sights. Liz moved up to the other exit, and had half the kitchen in squirt range. We were trapped.

And so the battle raged! Our ammo began drying up, and things looked bleak.

"Surrender!" yelled Nicole.

I admit I thought about it. But if we did, what about Emmy? They'd find her, and get revenge. Emmy would see to that. She would never let this slide. No, we would not surrender. We would fight to the end and die, bravely, in a hail of tapwater.

Tapwater! That's it! The sink was five feet away from me. If I could get to the sink, I could reload! That was our only chance, but how?...

Chpt. 5: That Sinking Feeling

How? How could I do it without getting shot? Nicole would have a perfect chance at me. Wait! If I could quickly fill a cup and then bring that back instead, both Chris and I could use that to refill. Yes! I was genius!. I was just about to lunge for it when an even more brillient -and evil- plan popped into my mind. And it was killer- literally. I wouldn't even need to refill to get Nicole.

"Chris," I yelled. "Cover me!". He moved up to draw Nicole's fire and I ran to the sink, then turned on the cold water full blast. Then, I did something equally mean and hilarious. Do you know those little squirty things on sinks that help you wash dishes? Well, I had the turbo-pressure kind. With super cold water at full blast, I pointed it at Nicole, flashed a sinister smile, and fired.

"AAAAHHHH!!!!" she screamed as the front of her shirt was drenched. "You little (CENSORED)!! I'm gonna kill you!!"

Maybe so, but right then, her guard was down, and Chris and I ran out fast before Liz could stop us. She must have stopped to turn off the sink, because behind us, we heard Nicole scream:

"Don't turn it off!! Get 'em!!"

I ran like the wind and never looked back, even when I heard Chris behind yell, "No!". I charged into the fort and scared the bejeezers out of poor Emmy.

"Mmmph!" she said under the tape. By now, she was in the middle of the fort. She had obviously worked to free herself, because she was very sweaty. But I was more concerned about Chris then Emmy at that point. I looked up over the wall to behold my partner on the ground with Liz standing over him. Nicole was stalking over to the fort.

"I've got Chris." she proclaimed.

"I can see." I retorted. "What are ya gonna do to him?"

"You've got something I want; I've got something you want. I could be interested in a trade."

I thought for a moment. A trade would even everything up again. But I was not ready to release my favorite neighbor/hostage.

"No deal." I said. "You can't have Emmy."

"I don't want Emmy." retorted Nicole. "I want you!"

Emmy heard this and responded very loudly. I'm not sure what she said, but I don't think it would have been repeatable.

"Me! Why me?!"

"This is why!!" she screamed as she grabbed a clump of her drenched shirt off her chest. "You are sooo dead!"

I couldn't help but smile in the face of this threat. But Nicole had one more card to play:

"If you surrender now, I go easy on you, and the game continues with Chris free. But if I catch you later- you suffer!"

It took me a milli-second to say no. Nicole stormed off in a fit.

"Come on." she said to Liz as they led Chris into the house. Nicole paused at the door, and turned to me:

"This means War!!"

Chpt. 6: The Dull Talking Interval

I had stood up to temptation and to Nicole. Now all I had to do was not get caught. But the odds were against me. It was 2-on-1, and Nicole was fuming. I looked down at Emmy. She looked very hot, and her forehead was covered with sweat. I felt sorry for her. She may have been my prisoner, but she was my friend first. I bent down to wipe the sweat off her head, but it didn't do any good.

"I'll be right back." I said, sliding out of the fort. I ran over to my pool to refill the squirt gun, and ran back quickly. Once inside, I ungagged her and undid the hogtie. Her hands and feet remained tied.

"Thanks." she said. Then I did what friends are supposed to do: I squirted her all over her face with the gun. She squealed in delight, and fell back laughing.

"Thanks again!" she mocked, with a big smile on her face. She opened her mouth and I squirted some more water in. By now we were both laughing. Some captor/captive relationship this was.

"I can't believe your cousn didn't want to free me." she gripped. "What did you do to her?" I told her the whole story, and she couldn't stop laughing afterwards. "You are bad!" she said.

"I'm the worst." I agreed.

Emmy started shifting uncomfortably against the wall.

"Are you OK?" I asked, concerned.

"I'm a bit stiff." she complained. "Could you untie me? I won't escape or anything."

I trusted her, so I untied her wrists, elbows, and knees, but left her feet tied loosely. She stretched out her stiff arms and rubbed her wrists and bare knees.

"OK now?"

"Yea, thanks. You're not so bad as captors go. Aren't you supposed to question me for information, or something?"

"Nah. I know you don't know anything!" I joked.

"Thanks a lot!" she said, hitting me on the head playfully. A pause. "You know, I was almost hoping you would capture me. I mean, I wanted to be on your team. But when I wasn't, I was hoping you would capture me."

"Why?"

"Cuz, I know you. We're friends. Your cousins are nice, but I like you." We looked at each other.

We were covered in sweat, tired, and on opposite teams. But at that moment, after all the years I'd known her, she never looked more pretty. It was at that very moment that I realized that my best friend was more than a girl, she was a beautiful girl, who felt the same way about me as I did her. The only thing I could do was reply in typical male fashion:

"Yea, uh, me too." and try to change the subject.

Emmy just smiled...

Chpt. 7: The Unlikely Alliance

"Found 'em!" I said, taking the bag of water ballons out of the cuboard.

"Great!" yelled Emmy from another room. "I've got about three more squirt guns here."

Emmy was mad at Nicole; I was desperate not to get captured by Nicole. It was a natural alliance, elevated, of course, by the heartfelt and teary-eyed conclusion of last chapter. Emmy invited me over to her house to stock up on more supplies. Once stocked, we went back to liberate my house.

"They're not gonna believe this!" I said giddily, eagerly anticipating blasting Liz and Nicole into oblivion with our new arsenol.

We picked up three new guns, fully loaded. We also had five water ballons filled to capacity. And, for protection, Emmy and I each had umbrellas. To top it all off, Emmy's mom gave us each a glass of fresh ice tea for refreshment! Tradgedy, though, was nearly avoided when I noticed that Emmy's wrists, elbows, and knees still had rope marks! Luckily, her mother didn't notice.

Once ready, we left to complete our mission. This was gonna be so cool...

We went around to the back of the house first. Liz and Nicole were not outside. I looked in the fort, and got a huge shock: the monopoly money was gone! The monopoly money from the long forgotten heist that the game was supposed to be (but no longer was) based on. I didn't take it. Emmy didn't take it. Chris was a prisoner. That meant one of the girls had broken into a safehouse and stolen an item. Retribution was in order. Now, we could break into their safehouse...

Chpt. 8: Breaking and Entering

No more splitting up like what Chris and I did. Emmy and I went in the front door together. The house was silent.

"Save the basement for last." I whispered. "Let's check the rest of the house." We checked all the bedrooms first. The other half of the money was still in my room, and my parent's room, as well as the spare room, were empty.

We were about to resort to entering the lion's den when we heard a noise coming from the bathroom. I cautiously moved in,and readied the umbrella. It was coming from the shower. I stepped in front of the shower curtain, and Nicole pushed it back suddenly, scaring the !@#$ out of me!

"Ah-ha!!" she cried. She had the cold water on full blast. She had the shower hose in her hand, ready to drown me with it. But a quick movement of the umbrella repelled the water easily.

"Augghh!" came Nicole's anguished cry. "That's not fair!"

"Too bad Nick." sneered Emmy. From the corner of my eye, I saw a ballon fly through the air, and then a pop, and then Nicole's scream:

"Nooooo!" I looked up over the umbrella at her. Any progress she had made in drying off her shirt was destroyed by Emmy's well placed ballon.

What joy was to be had leading Nicole out of the bathroom as our prisoner. We walked down the hallway, Emmy and I on either side of her, both eagerly thinking of ways to punish her. We would have to tie her up, of course; Emmy and I agreed on that before-hand. But then what? Spray her with a hose? Put ice cubes on her? Well, we would think of something soon. But now, we had to rescue Chris...

Chpt. 9: Saving Private Nicole

We decided to storm the basement with Nicole as hostage. To keep her in line, I tied her hands behind her with rope.

"I should have known you'd tie me up." she stated. I wasn't sure what she meant, but I would find out soon.

"Yea, hope you're comfy." said Emmy, who gleefully ripped off a strip of duct tape and firmly attached it to Nicole's mouth.

We lead our hostage to the basement door. While I held on to Nicole, Emmy opened the door. Then I pushed Nicole out ahead of me as I descended the stairs with Emmy behind me. Over in a dark corner I heard a strange muffled sound. It sounded sort of like someone trying to talk through a gag. Hmmm...wonder what that could be?

I gave Nicole to Emmy and darted over to the corner. I turned on an overhead light, and looked down to see my cousin and partner, Chris, tied to a pipe. His hands were behind his back and his mouth was covered with a rag.

"Krn! Gt mm ommt omhmm!" was all I could distinguish (I thought it sounded like: "Kiaren! Get me out of here!). I bent down to untie him, and then it happened...

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Chpt. 9: Saving Private Nicole, con't

"Yahhhhh!" came Liz's war cry as she literally flew down the basement stairs. Before Emmy could react, she had bee doused with a stream of water from Liz's squirt gun. Acting out the part well, in a performance worthy of the girl who would go on to play the lead in several of our High School musicals, Emmy, groaned, staggered back, fell in a heap.

This was too much for me: Liz's war cry, Emmy's theatrics, and two of my cousins tied up and gagged in the basement of my house. Too much. I stared giggling, and it turned into an uncontrollable laugh-fest. A loud one. Chris was not happy.

"Krn! Mmmph! Mmmmmph!" he tried to say under his gag. This time, I couldn't decipher it. But I didn't even want to. I was having a fit. But Liz put a stop to it.

"Fun's over, Kiaren! Time for payback! She picked up one of the fallen Emmy's water ballons and launched it at me. My reaction was too slow, and I became a causulty of war...

Chpt. 10: Emmy's Choice

Liz disarmed Emmy and me, and ordered us to kneel over by Chris. As losers, we obeyed, even though we could have easily taken Liz when she let down her guard to free Nicole. Once free, Nicole stormed over to us, and boy, was she ticked! You could see the steam coming off of her wet shirt!

"I am gonna kill both of you!" she growled.

"Wait, where did you..." began Emmy to Liz, but Nicole cut her off.

"Quiet, traitor." she yelled. Liz still answered though.

"Where did I come from, you mean?" Emmy nodded. "I was in your Kiaren's parent's closet the whole time. After you captured Nick, I follwed you from a distance and waited for a chance to strike."

I was disgusted at being outsmarted by Liz. But I also had a question of my own:

"Why did you tie up Chris? I asked.

"Why did you tie up Emmy?" retorted Liz.

"How did you know she was tied up?"

"Chris told us." said Nicole. "It's amazing what tickle torture can do." Chris made a noise under his gag. "Once we learned what you did to Emmy, we thought we should do it back to him."

"Now, here's my question," said Liz. "Emmy, who's side are you on. Kiaren is gonna get it with or without you. But if you're still with us, we can spare you."...

"Wait a min..." began Nicole, but Liz put up her hand. "That's not fair!" she continued arguing. "She's with him. She deserves what he gets!"

"No." said Liz, looking directly at Emmy. "If Kiaren made her do this, well that's different. And then, he'd really be in trouble."

Nicole looked at Emmy and asked, "Is that true?", obviously hoping the answer would be yes.

Emmy looked at me, at the girls, and back at me. Then answered, in a firm, defient voice: "I'm with Kiaren, and anything you do to him, you have to do to me." Then she looked at me with her cute little smile. She was wonderful...and foolish...

Chpt. 11: Nicole's Revenge

"Fine." snapped Nicole. "You asked for it."

They tied our hands behind us with rope and gagged us with knotted rags. Then they freed Chris from the pole, and led all three of us upstairs and outside. Chris and Emmy were ordered to lay on the grass as Liz tied their feet. Nicole, meanwhile, led me up to the pool deck.

"You got me soaking wet twice, you brainwashed Emmy, and you broke into our safehouse. Now you pay."

I tried to argue through my gag that they broke into our safehouse first, but it didn't come out like it was supposed to. Nicole took off her shirt and shorts, revealing (don't worry) a swimsuit underneath. Then she jumped into the pool, leaving me on the side of deck, wondering what was going on. Then Liz came up behind me, and, with my clothes on, still bound and gagged, pushed me into the pool. Bummer.

Nicole stayed with me in the pool to make sure I was OK. Or at least as OK as someone in my position could be. She led me over to the side of the pool so I could see what Liz was doing to Emmy and Chris. It wasn't pretty. Unable to move, they became easy prey for Liz as she turned on the garden hose and drenched them several times over. All I could hear was the muffled moans and cries of my cosusin and best friend. Then Nicole started splashing me.

After a while, Nicole took me out of the pool. I thought it was over. Boy, was I wrong. She brought me over to Emmy and Chris and put me in between them, just in time for Liz to do another run with her hose. I mean, at least the water in the pool was warm; the hose was freezing! Nicole's wrath was truly frightful.
Finally, Liz put the hose away and the punishment was over. Kind off...

Chpt. 12: The Plot Winds Down

Even though they were done with the water torture, they still refused to untie us. Instead, they took us out to a clothesline pole, leaned Emmy and myself against it, and tied us to it. They also tied my feet, which until then had been free. As for Chris, they thought he had been through enough, so he was freed.

"You're real wet, guys." Nicole said, with a big smile plastered on her face. "You should dry off here before comin' inside." Then she walked away laughing. Liz follwed, glancing back and giving us a smug little smile.

Chris left last, but before he did, he stood in front us, looking down at Emmy and myself. We were tied tightly to a post in the middle of my backyard, gagged, unable to escape, and soaking wet. It must have been quite a scene, which Emmy added to by struggling and "mmphing" to Chris, trying to convince him to free us. I joined in. Apparently, it only made the scene more humorous for him, because he snickered, turned around, and without a word, went inside...

So Emmy and I were left outside while Nicole, Liz, and Chris were inside doing God-knows-what. Boy, was I hoping no one could see us out there! We struggled for I while, but, realizing it was futile, decided to wait until someone came by to untie us. Until that happened, Emmy and I passed the time by trying to have a conversation.

"Krn, cn ymm gmt ommmt?" she said.

"Mmmm?"

"Mmmph, mmmmph, mmmm." she said. We went back and forth like this for the rest of the time, all throughout laughing behind our gags at the absurdity of the conversation.

After about half-an-hour, Nicole and Liz came to untie us. Well, actually, just Emmy. Boy, I thought, Nicole must really be ticked. Emmy was left to untie me, and she went about it in a really strange way: she untied my feet first, then freed me from the pole, then untied my wrists, and finally took my gag out.

"You OK? she asked sweetly.

"As soon as I stretch out." I answered.

"Hmmph. And here I thought you enjoyed being tied up." I looked up at her and smiled nervously. She smiled back, and without a word, gave me a quick peck of a kiss on my forehead...

Chpt. 13: Conclusion (finally)

About 45 minutes after obtaining our freedom, we lost it again when my parents came home. By then, we had cleaned up from our little war. In fact, the kitchen and bathroom were even cleaner than they were at the start of the day, thanks to the water!

About 20 minutes later, my father drove Liz and Nicole home. Before they left, I had some issues to clear up.

"Y'know," I said to Liz. "We really didn't break into your safehouse. You broke into ours' first. That meant we could break into yours'."

"We didn't break into yours'." she said. "Chris told us where the money was, and we stood outside the fort while he went inside and got it. It was legal."

"D'oh!" I thought to myself. Outsmarted by Liz twice in one day. How humiliating. She must have seen the look on my face, because she offered me the customary hug we give each other whenever we leave.

"Wait!" I almost shouted. "Ha! I still got you though. Only half the money was in the fort. The other half was in my room. So there!"

"Really." she said, sounding thoughtful. "Good thing we untied you so you could get it."

"D'oh!"

Then Nicole came along, with a frown on her face as she looked at me.

"Jeez" I thought. "She sure holds a grudge." Then she looked at me, and the frown was replaced by a smile. We embraced as well, and there were no hard feelings. As my father drove away, both of them waved frantically to me from the car.

Emmy left soon after. "Thanks for the great day." she said. "I had lots of fun." She wasn't the only one...

We had all promised never to tell an adult of that day (although, I don't think they'd mind what I'm doing here). I didn't worry about Emmy, Nicole, or Liz. But I had reservations about Chris. I forgot to write down that in the basement, after we had all been tied up, I looked into Emmy's eyes. They were defient...brave...brown. I could see the customary twinkle in them; the one I thought was cute both before, and even more so after, that day. But when I looked into Chris' eyes... Well, it wasn't quite a twinkle I saw. He was cool with it though.

"It was interesting." he sighed. "Do you do that often."

I thought for a moment...

"No. Not really."

The End...

Kiaren