PH : 11 - The Summer Camp (Mm+/F, Fm+/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

PH : 11 - The Summer Camp (Mm+/F, Fm+/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

PH's stories
11 - The Summer Camp
Story index at the bottom

By PH

Mon Apr 19 01:39:32 Västra Europa, sommartid 1999

At the age of fifteen, in the late seventies, I went to a summer-camp with my friend Joe. The previous summers had been spent around our respective families summer-houses where Joe and I, together with his two cousins Sarah and Jenny, had played a number of different tie-up games. This summer was not going to be that funny, because the girls were on a long vacation with their parents, and playing tie-up games just the two of us wasn't that funny.

My Grandmother was involved in the local church, and she gave our parents the brilliant idea of sending us to a summer-camp, organized by the church.

-Wow, what fun!, we thought, imagining daily services and hymn-practice.

We were very much against the idea at first, but eventually agreed to go.

One morning we stood waiting for a bus together with about thirty teenagers, all our age, or a bit younger. To our satisfaction there were many girls around, so the whole idea started to look more interesting. It was a warm and bright summer's day, and all of us were dressed the same way. Jeans or shorts, T-shirts and sneakers. We all carried heavy loads of sleeping bags, sports-trunks or back-packs. We looked around in that shy way you do when you're curious about new people, but don't want to stare.

Many of the other kids seemed to know each other. They were locals, or from the nearby small towns, while Joe and I came from a town two hundred miles away, and only spent summers in this part of the country. We soon singled out two girls that looked exactly as lost as we felt. They were both nice looking girls, one with semi-short blonde hair in a pony-tail, the other with darker, longer hair. We maneuvered ourselves so we "accidentally" came to sit right behind them on the bus. As the hour-long bus-ride started, we talked to the girls and immediately established a friendship between us.

As we talked to the girls, we learned their names, Maria and Helen, and that this was their first time at the camp. It seemed like most of the others had been to the camp several years in a row, and knew the place well. On the bus were two camp-councilors, a guy named Patrick and a girl called Charlotte. They were both in their early twenties and talked about the camp, and all the marvelous activities we were going to have during the two weeks there. Patrick seemed like a funny and easy-going guy, but Charlotte, or Lotta as she wished to be called, was something special.

For two love-sick teenage boys like Joe and me, she was a goddess! She was not very tall, she was actually shorter than I was. She had long, fair hair, kept in a long braid at the back and had blue eyes and a freckled button-nose. She was surely an athlete, trim and well built, and was dressed in very short cut-offs and a very small top. Joe and I fell in love at once. Things even got better as we learned that she was going to be the councilor assigned to our cabin.

When we arrived at the camp we were met by other councilors, all in their early twenties, both guys and girls. The camp was not called "Camp Crystal Lake, but something in Swedish that means "outdoors healthy life camp". There were small log-cabins, each hosting four boys and four girls - in separate rooms of course - and two councilors. Our second councilor to team up with Lotta was a dark-haired girl named Carina. Each cabin had a name like "the birch", "the fir" or "the pine". We were staying in "the pine", sharing a room with two other boys, both nice and friendly. In the other room were Maria and Helen, staying with two girls named Ulrika and Camilla. They were friends from school and also knew the two other boys.

We walked over to our cabin, carrying our stuff, and chatting with our new friends. The cabin had a wide porch, covering the whole side of the house, and we entered through a door from the porch. Lotta told us we had to take our shoes off on the porch, as we kids usually had very dirty sneakers. We were going to do all the cleaning ourselves, so it sounded like a good idea. In the middle of the cabin was a large room with sofas, easy-chairs, a TV and a small kitchenette. This was the area where we would spend time if the weather got bad, and where our "team" met for our indoors activities. Lotta told us to get our stuff into the rooms on either side of the rec-room and then gather for the "welcoming-meeting".

We sat in the sofas and chairs and listened to Lotta and Carina as they told us about the camp. Our "team", "the pines" were going to compete with the other teams in every possible activity. There would be games, competitions, sports-activities and other stuff. Every team would collect points, and at the end of our stay, a winner would be selected. Lotta showed us the "team mascot", a carved wooden ugly thing with the words "the pine" on it. This mascot would be guarded in our cabin, as the other teams would eventually try to steal it. Accomplishing to steal another team's mascot was the ultimate thing to do. This sounded like very a good and funny camp to be at. Both Joe and I commented that there might be some funny night-raids to other cabins. Lotta and Carina explained that we were to be team-spirited and that they, as councilors would take part in every activity. Then they went on and talked about some pranks and things that had happened the years before, as the different teams had tried to steal mascots from each other.

In our beds at night, Joe and I talked about how we would raid the other cabins, and perhaps even get the chance to kidnap some of the girls there. The other two boys in our room agreed on trying to do this. Things started to happen right the next day. We had spent time down at the beach with Carina, trying out the small boats there. As it was time for dinner, Joe and I walked back to the cabin, the others went to the assembly-hall in the middle of the camp. We kicked off our shoes on the porch and walked in. Suddenly we heard a familiar sound, coming from the councilors room. As we entered we found Lotta, tied to a chair and gagged. She "mphed" angrily behind her gag and looked at us with her big blue eyes, winking and blinking, trying to convey the message that she wanted to be un-tied.

She was dressed in the same cut-offs as the day before, a T-shirt and was barefoot. Both Joe and I just stood there, watching this, our good-looking councilor, tied and gagged. Her hands were tied behind the chair, ropes tied around her upper body and legs. Her feet were tied together and drawn under the seat of the chair, a rope connecting them to her bound hands. We removed the gag, a scarf that held a piece of cloth jammed in her mouth. As we untied her, she told us some of the boys from "the birch" cabin, together with both councilors, had tied her up and captured the mascot. We removed the ropes as slowly as we could, savouring this moment. She told us she had been sitting, tied to the chair, for almost two hours. She also said that we now were at war with these guys, and she was particularly mad with Patrick, the male councilor, as he was her boy-friend.

During that evening, our group planned an attack on the other team, and revenge at Patrick, for having tied Lotta up. According to both Lotta and Carina, who had both worked at the camp the years before, these sort of attacks at "the enemy" were quite common.

During the next day, as all the guys and girls from "the birch" were away at some activity, we sneaked into their cabin. We couldn't find our mascot, but we carried all their beds out on the porch, drenched the mattresses in water and did some other mischief. Lotta and Carina took all of Patrick's underwear, tied it together and hoisted it up to the top of the flagpole. This was our revenge, but we still needed a hostage from their team. Joe and I, together with Lotta and some of the others from our cabin went out to the path that led from the camp down to the lake. We hid behind some bushes and Carina went down to the beach to get someone from "the birch" to come back to camp.

Soon Carina came back with Linda, the other councilor at "the birch". Linda was as cute as all the other female councilors at the camp. She had short blonde hair, big blue eyes, and was dressed in shorts and a T-shirt and sneakers. We jumped out from behind the bushes and grabbed her. She was startled at first, but then realized what we were up to.

-This is my revenge for you and Patrick tying me up, said Lotta, and proceeded to tie Linda's hands behind her. Linda knew resistance was no good, and let Lotta tie her up, and then gag her with a bandana.

We took Linda back to our cabin and placed her sitting on the edge of one of the beds in the councilors room. Lotta started to tie her ankles and legs and Joe and I helped eagerly. After a couple of minutes work, Linda was well trussed up and completely helpless.

-It's time to get our mascot back, said Lotta, and took Linda's sneakers off. Linda was placed face-down on the bed and her feet were tied to the foot-board. Then Lotta started to tickle her and soon Linda was giggling behind her gag.

-I suppose she'll tell us where it's hidden if we take the gag off, said Joe.

-I just wanted some fun first, said Lotta.

We took the gag off and after some more minutes of tickling, Linda told us.

She was gagged again and left on the bed with some of us as guards outside. Lotta went and retrieved our mascot. Two hours later the whole gang from "the birch" was outside, demanding that we release Linda. Lotta told them never to dare attack our cabin again, and Linda was released. We let her go with her hands still tied behind her, gagged and her sneakers hanging by the shoe-laces from her neck.

The other team promised to get us back - and they did later.