James : 04 - A Hot January Weekend (fm/fff, f/m, ff/ffm) SECOND PART POSTED

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

James : 04 - A Hot January Weekend (fm/fff, f/m, ff/ffm) SECOND PART POSTED

Post by Canuck100 »

James' stories
04 - A Hot January Weekend
Story index at the bottom

James

Jill and I were so embarrassed after we were left tied up and gagged by our kid sister Cindy, especially after our cousins, Janet and Renee, as well as Chris (Janet's girl friend) came over and teased us that we got tied up by a 10 year old. To make matters worse, instead of freeing us, they left us tied to chairs in the lounge room for over an hour.

Anyway, Jill and I had decided to take revenge. Our opportunity came when Chris and Janet came over for a sleepover on Friday night. Our parents weren't going to be home that entire weekend, because they were both going on one of those short weekend holidays to the country.

My parents had left at around 7:00 on Friday evening, and left us a list of instructions stuck on the fridge. Jill, Cindy and I played a few games before my uncle dropped off Janet and Chris at 9:00. Renee wasn't going to come over because my aunt thought that we'd be too much for the 14 year olds to handle.

It was a rather hot night that night, the weather bureau said that it wouldn't go below 23 degrees. Janet was already in her pyjamas when she came over, as was Chris. Jill and I were both dressed in t-shirts and shorts, while Cindy was in her pink teddy-bear pyjama outfit. All of us were barefoot.

We all watched some TV until about 10:30 when we decided to go to bed. We all went upstairs, brushed our teeth, went to the toilet etc and it wasn't until 11:00 that we were all in bed. Janet and Chris were both going to sleep in Cindy's room, which had bunk beds, Cindy went in with Jill in her room, while I slept by myself in my room.

Our plan was to get Cindy first before going after Janet and Chris. We both knew that if we tried to overpower them, we would be the one ending up on the floor tied and gagged, so we decided to do a little role-playing. We were going to be kidnappers who would kidnap the girls for ransom. Knowing the two girls, they would almost certainly play along since they loved role-playing, Janet and Chris were both in drama classes at school.

I waited around five minutes after everyone had gone off to their respective rooms before I decided to head off to Jill's room. I gathered up the ropes and tape and put them in a bag. I grabbed my water pistol and headed to Jill's room. As I walked out of my room and slowly crept past Cindy's room, I could hear Chris and Janet chatter away. Their voices were so loud, you could probably hear them from the moon. Anyway, I crept past Cindy's room and opened the door to Jill's room.

"Oh James, what are you doing here?" Cindy had a surprised look on her face.

I held up the water pistol and pointed in straight at her. Jill jumped up from her bed and walked towards Cindy.

"Oh, no way, you're not tying me up"

"You tied us up sis, its only fair that we get to tie you up"

"Exactly, "Jill piped out, "now we can do this the easy way, or we can do it the hard way, Cindy"

Cindy thought for a moment and finally, she said "Well, OK, but only if you promise not to gag me"

"OK, we won't gag you" Jill promised.

"Lie on the floor sis" I said while reaching for the rope.

Cindy obeyed, and got off the bed and lay down on the floor, stomach down. I gently grabbed her wrists and pulled them behind her, crossing them. I took the rope and wound it around her wrists 5 or 6 times. I cinched them tight, not too tight, but tight enough so that she couldn't get out of them. Next came her ankles, I took another length of rope and tied it around her ankles. Jill was standing behind me holding the water pistol, squirting it occasionally at me. Her knees were the next to be tied then followed by her upper body. When I had finished, Jill complemented me on my fine work. My kid sister just lay there on the floor, struggling to free her from my bonds.

"Well, have a good night sis" I teased.

"Your not going to leave me are you?"

"Don't worry, we'll be back with some company for you"

"Your not going to tie up Janet and Chris are you?"

"That's what we had planned, sis. Now, if you keep real quiet, we'll keep our promise and we won't gag you, OK?"

Cindy just whispered something to herself as we walked out of the room and closed the door. As we crept towards Cindy's room, I could still hear Janet and Chris chattering away. Jill had the water pistol in her hand and we were set.

We burst into the room and Jill held up the water-pistol.

"OK, you girls don't give us any trouble and you won't get hurt" Jill said in her best criminal voice.

My prediction was right, and Chris immediately joined in the act.

"Oh, please don't hurt us, we'll do whatever you say, just don't hurt us" Chris was a really good at acting.

Janet also joined in the role-playing "We'll do whatever you want"

I pulled out the ropes from my bag and dropped them onto the floor.

Chris > "What are you going to do with those"

Me > "Well, if we're going to kidnap you, we have to make sure you don't give us any trouble"

Janet > "Why are you kidnapping us, our daddy isn't rich"

Me > "Don't ask questions, do as your told, now on the floor both of you"

Chris > "Please mister, don't tie us up, we'll be real good, we won't give you any trouble"

Jill > "Tying you up will make sure that you don't give us any trouble"

Chris > "Please, we'll be real good, just don't tie us up"

Me > "That's enough, on the floor, both of you"

After Chris and Janet exchanged glances, they finally got off their beds and lay on the floor.

Me > "OK, hands behind you back"

Both girls obeyed, and pulled their hands behind their backs. I took out some rope and walked over to Janet and tied her wrists firmly together. I then bound Janet's legs at the ankles and knees, then proceeded to tie her upper body. Jill was doing the same to Chris. I was surprised that we'd used up all the rope in the bag, I thought that there would be a lot left over. Both girls just lay there, silent and still the entire time, giving each other the occasional glance The silence was broken when I pulled out the roll of silvery duct tape and some hankerchiefs.

Janet > "What are you going to do with that?"

Me > "Well, we have to make sure that you keep quiet now don't we?"

Janet > "Please mister, we'll be real quiet, you don't have to gag us"

Me > "Enough talk"

Janet > "No please, don-..mmmmphhh"

I stuffed a hanky into her mouth and ripped off a strip of tape, then sealed her mouth. I then walked over to Chris and did the same to her. There they were, two girls, at my feet, bound and gagged and at my mercy.

Me > "Jill, why don't you go get the other prisoner"

Jill > "I'll be right back!"

Jill returned a few minutes later, not with Cindy, but with some ropes in her hand and a super-soaker. She stuck the nozzle into my chest.

Me > "What are you doing, where's Cindy?"

Jill > "Oh, she fell asleep, so I untied her and put her to bed and you don't honestly think that I've forgotten how you tied me up do you?" (Refer to previous posting)

Me > "But-."

Jill > "No buts, on the bed"

I hesitated, but when Jill squeezed the nozzle, and filled my shirt with water, I climbed onto the bed and lay on my stomach. I could hear Janet and Chris giggling from behind their gags. She pulled my hands behind my back and tied them very tightly. She tied my ankles together, then went for the knees. She then lifted my legs up to my wrists and tied them together, putting my into a tight hog-tie.

Me > "Hey sis, you don't have to hog-tie me do you, it was already tight enough"

Jill didn't respond, instead reaching for my bag, and taking out some hankies.

Jill > "Open up bro"

Knowing fully what was going to happen if I refused, I reluctantly accepted it. She stuffed in right down the sealed it in with tape.

Jill stepped back and looked at her three captives. She left the room and returned with two chairs, the same chairs that Jill and I were tied to the previous week (see last posting). She untied Janet's ankles and knees and walked her up to the chair, she sat her down and tied her ankles to the legs of the chair. Janet whimpered as her hands were forced over the back of the chair behind her. Some more rope was used to tied her upper body to the chair, effectively glueing her to the chair. She used her last length of rope to tied her knees to the chair.

She then walked over to Chris, who was still struggling to free herself, undid the rope binding her ankles and knees and helped her up. Her next move probably shocked everyone.

She made a break for it! She shrugged away from Jill's grip and ran out the door. Janet was laughing uncontrollably behind her gag Jill grabbed the super-soaker and ran after her, not before giving Janet a squeeze from the super-soaker.

Even though Jill and Chris were both barefoot, I could hear them both running like crazy. Finally, after a few minutes, Chris walked through the door, surprisingly smiling with Jill right behind her. Chris was soaked, her shirt was filled with water and her hair and her gag had almost fallen off. Jill sat her down on the other chair and reached for the tape. Janet and I couldn't hold back the laughs and we cracked up.

Jill > "Oh, you think its funny do you"

Jill pumped up the super-soaker, pointed the nozzle straight at me and squeezed the trigger. Water came pouring out of the nozzle, and I was left trying to avoid the streams of water coming at me, which was hard considering how tightly I had been hog-tied.

She pumped up the super-soaker again, and pointed the nozzle at Janet. Janet let out a few loud mmpphhs and a few shakes of the head before Jill squeezed the trigger and soaked her from head to toe. When she'd finished, we were all laughing uncontrollably. It wasn't too bad actually, it was a very hot night, so we didn't mind being soaked.

After Jill had settled down, she reached for the tape in my bag and tied Chris' ankles to the chairs legs. She untied her wrists, which were quickly retied to the arms of the chair, her body was then pinned to the chair when Jill wound the tape around her body and behind the chair. Jill pulled off the tape-gag, which was hanging off her chin.

Chris > "Could I get a drink please"

Janet and I let out muffled noises behind our gags, indicating that we wanted drinks too. Jill agreed, and undid the tape from our mouths, we spat out the hankies and let out a sigh of relief. Jill walked out the door and went to get our drinks.

Janet and Chris began to taunt me as soon as she left

Janet > "You're gonna get it big time James"

Chris > "Yeah, nobody kidnaps me without getting kidnapped back"

Me > "C'mon girls, I'm tied up with you right now aren't I"

Janet > "But, we're gonna be the captors next time"

Jill returned, with three glasses of water. Janet was the first to enjoy a drink, Jill held up the glass to her mouth and Janet slowly drank from it, she was also the first to be re-gagged, Jill picked up the hanky that she spat out and shoved it into her mouth and tape-gagged her. Jill walked over Chris and gave her the drink then re-gagged her. She then took the third glass, and walked over to me. She held the glass at my lips and slowly poured it down. I'd only gotten a few sips before she tipped the glass and poured the water onto my face. Janet and Chris let out muffled laughs from behind their gags

Me > "Hey, what'd you do that for"

Jill > "No reason in particular"

Me > "Well, at least you can't gag me"

Jill > "Oh, but I've got a special surprise for you, bro"

She pulled out a pair of long socks from nowhere, she rolled one up into a ball and shoved it in my mouth, and used the other one to seal it in.

Jill > "There, that's better isn't it"

I just let out a groan behind my gag.

Jill > "Well, I'm going to bed, see you in the morning"

Janet, Chris and I let out loud mmmphhhs as she headed out the door. Janet began pulling at her bonds, Chris followed. I didn't bother, I knew that it was next to impossible to get out of one of my big sisters hog-ties. Janet and Chris gave up after realising that they wouldn't be getting loose.

We just lay there, silently and tried to go to sleep. Chris looked like she was half-asleep, her body had slumped forward and she was breathing heavily through her nose.

Then, suddenly, Jill burst into the room, startling everyone.

Jill > "You didn't think I was going to leave you tied up all night did you"

I then got curious of the time, I looked up to the clock on the wall, 1:30!!! We'd been tied up for over 2 hours!

Jill walked over to Janet and untied her. She stretched for a while before walking over to me and untied me. As she was untying me she whispered into my ear, "Don't expect to get much sleep tonight".

She was right, I didn't get much sleep that night.

What happened that night? Did the girls get me back?

Well, that's another story. I'll post it towards the end of this month.

As always, hope you enjoyed the story and thanks

Last edited by Canuck100 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Sun May 02 17:19:17 GMT+1000 (AUS Eastern Standard Time) 1999

A HOT JANUARY WEEKEND

This happened when Melbourne was going through one of the hottest periods in decades. The minimum temperature did not go below 20°C for nine days and during the day, it hovered around 38-44°C. The streets were empty and most people would stay home sitting next to their fans. Air conditioning in the home was rare in those days. Those that had jobs used the weather as an excuse to stay home, thus creating problems for employers.

Anyway, it was a hot Friday night where the temperature hovered around 22°C, my older sister Jill and I had managed to tie up my cousin Janet and her friend Christina. Jill then betrayed me and I ended up being tightly hog-tied on my little sisters (Cindy) bed.

We had been tied up for over two hours before Jill came in and we were untied. As I was being untied, Janet whispered in my ear "Don't expect to get much sleep tonight". And she was right.

When Jill had finished untying us, we talked about the kidnapping. We all discussed what we liked about the game and what we disliked. Chris enjoyed it when she 'bolted' and got squirted with the super soaker as punishment, she didn't seem to enjoy the length of the game though, she thought that one hour was a good time limit. Janet told us that she enjoyed the role-playing at the beginning, although her input into the role playing wasn't as great as Chris', she, like Chris disliked the length of the game and agreed that one hour was enough. The part I enjoyed most was when I got to tie Janet up, the betrayal by Jill was the sour note of the game for me although I didn't mind being tied up. I guess you can figure out why Jill didn't dislike anything!

It was 3:00am when we had finished our little discussion, we headed off the our respective rooms to settle down and get some sleep. Since it was such a hot night, I wore just a pair of cotton shorts and a T-shirt. I climbed into bed, still worried about Janet's little comment. I was exhausted and fell asleep instantly.

After what felt like two seconds, I woke up to the noise of someone walking along the hall. I was fully expecting Janet or Chris to walk into my room and kidnap me, but the footsteps just walked straight past my door, so I thought that it was one of the girls needing to go to the toilet. I drifted off back to sleep a few minutes later.

After a short little nap, I was again awoken by footsteps along the hall, this time they didn't walk past my room, they stopped outside the door. I could hear some chatter as the door slowly opened, now I was in for it.

Janet appeared at the door and turned on my bedroom light, making me shield my eyes from the bright light.

Janet > Aww, is it too bright?

Me > Turn it off!

Janet > Remember what I said earlier?

Me > What?

Janet > Don't play dumb, now either you come quietly, or do we have to resort to unnecessary measures for you to cooperate?

Me > What do you want?

Chris walked into the room at this moment.

Chris > You know what we want

I thought for a while, and decided to choose the first option, fully knowing what the 'unnecessary measures' was. They ordered me off the bed and told me to put my hands out in front of me. I was a little surprised at this move, because usually the hands would be tied behind the back.

My hands were bound in front of me with some clothesline before I was marched out my room. They walked my downstairs and into the basement. They'd chosen the basement because it was a much cooler place compared with the rest of the house. It they wanted to be really cruel, they could've used the attic, but in these sorts of games, you want everyone to be feeling as comfortable as possible.

When I walked in, I heard some muffled grunts.

Chris > I suppose your wondering what those sounds are.

Me > Uh huh

Chris turned on the basement light, and I saw two figures in the corner. Jill and Cindy. I didn't expect to see Cindy there, because she wasn't involved in Janets and Chris' (and my) kidnapping. Jill was dressed in her pink pyjamas, while Cindy was dressed in her favorite dolly pjs. Janet and Chris were still dressed in their pyjamas. We were all barefoot.

Both Cindy and Jill were tied to poles that supported the foundation of our house. Jill's hands were behind her back and her legs were tied at the ankle and the knees. Cindy had her hands tied above her head, the rope supported by a large hook at the top of the pole, her knees and ankles were also tied. Both were tightly cleave-gagged.

I was marched over another pole and I was tied in a similar fashion to Cindy, my hands above my head, the ropes supported by a large hook, and my knees and ankles tied firmly to the pole. Janet pulled out a bandana with a knot in the middle and tied it across my mouth, gagging me.

Chris > Well, how much do you think their old man will pay for his three kids?

Janet > Oh, I dunno. 40, 50 million.

Jill let out a huge laugh under her gag when she heard Janet's comment.

Janet > You think its funny, well, your old man has one hour to pay up, otherwise "bang"..your dead. Then we'll see whose laughing.

Janet and Chris walked out of the room, thus beginning our struggle.

Jill was working the hardest, testing and pulling at the ropes that bound her hands. Cindy was trying to get the ropes off the hook, which was made difficult by the fact that her legs were tied down. I tried to do the same, but the hook was very high and my feet were barely touching the floor. Knowing that I couldn't get anywhere while my legs were tied, I decided to work on my ankles. I wriggled my legs left to right for some time before giving up any chance of freeing myself.

Jill, on the other hand, was still pulling furiously at the ropes, a little bit of sweat could be seen on her forehead. Cindy had given up as well, she wasn't tall enough either, to be able to reach the hook. Jill eventually gave up her losing battle and slumped forward, a sign that she was very tired indeed.

We passed the rest of the time, trying to make conversation to each other, but all the came out was mmpphing and grunts. Janet and Chris came in when the hour was up.

Janet > Well, your old man hasn't paid up, so, you know whats going to happen.

Chris produced three bandanas and blindfolded us with them. This adding to the tension that was arising. I didn't have a clue what they were up to, but I could hear some objects being moved around.

Chris > Ready---aim---fire!

As soon as the word fire was mentioned, I was struck in the chest by a large stream of ice cold water, I tried to avoid it, but being tied in the way I was tied, that was next to impossible. Judging from the screams by Cindy and Jill, I could tell that they were receiving the same treatment.

After what seemed like forever, the firing finally stopped. But it wasn't over yet. I heard them both walk over towards me, one of them walked behind me and undid the blindfold. What I saw shocked me. Chris was holding a bucket, filled with water, over my head.

Me > nno, nno. I was shaking my head and pleading with my eyes

All this for nothing as Chris tipped the bucket and I was hit by a waterfall of ice cold water. I began to shiver, shaking my head to get the water off. Some good came out of it, I got to see Jill and Cindy get the same treatment from them. When they were done, they untied us and gave us some towels to dry ourselves.

When we were dry and had changed our of our clothes, we met in Jill's room where we talked for a bit, discussing the highs and lows of the game. None of us enjoyed the waterfall, but we did enjoy the suspense when we were blindfolded. We talked for another half hour before we all agreed that it was late and decided to go to sleep. We all made a promise that there wouldn't be anymore games for the night, so I went to bed with the pleasure of knowing that I would get a good nights sleep!

Coming soon: The 3rd installment of this story.

As always, hope you enjoyed the story and thanks for reading.

James

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic