James : 03 - Cindy's Revenge (f/mf)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

James : 03 - Cindy's Revenge (f/mf)

Post by Canuck100 »

James' stories
03 - Cindy's Revenge
Story index at the bottom

James

Sat Mar 27 18:08:58 GMT+1100 (AUS Eastern Daylight Time) 1999

This is a follow up on my two previous postings (Burglars, Our Revenge!)

To sum up the first two stories, we played a burglar game where Jill and Janet tied Renee, Cindy and myself up, we got free only to find ourselves retied much more tightly.

Our revenge was sweet, Jill and Janet found themselves tied up by their juniors. Cindy was also tied up.

It was around 6 o'clock on a very hot Saturday evening, I was dressed in shorts and a T-shirt, Jill was in a sleeveless top and a mini-skirt while Cindy was in her T-shirt and cut off jeans, we were all barefoot. I was watching the football on TV while my two sisters, Jill (14) and Cindy (10), were playing with a Chess set upstairs. Both our parents were working that night, we had always made sure that none of our parents were home when we played our little bondage games because of their intolerant attitude to these types of games

Nature called at around 6:15, so I went upstairs to the loo, we didn't have a toilet downstairs which was really annoying, our parents had always said that they would build one, but it never eventuated. I was in the loo for longer than I anticipated, around 10 minutes, I only expected the liquid, but the solids came out as well. I went to the bathroom to wash my hands, when I got out, I felt something being jabbed into my back. I turned around, and there was Cindy, holding a water pistol, with a mischievous grin on her face.

"Don't make a sound and you won't get hurt" she said. I didn't want to spoil her fun, so I played along. This was probably payback for when I tied her up the previous week.

She directed me to her room, when I opened the door, I was surprised to find Jill, tied to the chair, her hands were behind her back, her ankles were tied the legs of the chair and tape running around her head at least 5 or 6 times. I imagined that she had also played along with Cindy's little game, coz Jill could have easily overpowered her.

"On the bed" Cindy ordered.

I did as she asked, and lay on the bed, stomach down.

"Hands behind you back" she commanded.

I put my hands behind my back, Cindy crossed them and began to wind some clothesline around them. She cinched them tight and I made a little squeal. My ankles were next, she took another length of rope and wound them round 7 times. She went for my knees next, more rope was wound around my knees, when she had finished, my legs were completely immobilized.

She helped me sit up on the bed and wound some more rope around my waist/chest area. My arms were now effectively pinned to my sides. She then reached over for a sock, rolled it up and said, "Open wide"

I did as she asked and opened my mouth, she stuffed the sock into my mouth and sealed it with lots of tape. Mind you, the gag was not very good, the sock was very small (Cindy wasn't a very tall person) and the tape wasn't very effective.

Jill had just sat there through the entire time Cindy was tying me up.

Cindy looked over to Janet and said "Nobody beats me at chess and gets away with it". Janet let out a loud mmpphh from behind her gag.

"Now I'm going to write a ransom note to your parents, if they don't pay up within a day, you two won't see another day" she said in her best villain voice.

Jill and I let out fake but loud mmpphhs behind our gags. We then began to fake struggling, much to the amusement of my kid sister.

"It's no use, you'll never get out of those ropes" she let out another villain laugh. "Well, I'll leave you two here while I go slip this ransom note into you parents letterbox."

As she left, she turned out the light and shut the door while we faked some more mmmppphhhs. When she left the room, I began to really struggle. Cindy had done a good job for an amateur. I saw that Janet was also beginning to struggle. There was no way that I was going to get my legs loose, so I began to work on the ropes binding my wrists. I moved around, trying to get to the knot. After a few minutes of struggling, I finally managed to undo the rope binding my wrists.

When I got my hands free, I began to work on the rope around my waist. This actually proved to be difficult since the knot was in the middle of my back. Janet was just sitting there in astonishment. I could tell that she couldn't believe that I was getting myself loose while she couldn't.

When I finally reached the knot, I undid it and removed the ropes around my waist. I removed the gag, which, although wasn't effective, was a little bit uncomfortable. The last part was easy, I just reached down for the knots that were binding my ankles and knees. I was free!

Jill started to mmmppphhh, probably asking me to untie her. I walked over to her, but instead of untying her, began to tickle her ribs. She mmmppphhhed like crazy and began to rock the chair. When I had finished she was completely exhausted. She gave me a wicked look with her eyes while trying to catch her breath.

I walked over to the door, despite continued protests by my big sister, and opened it. That was as far as I got.

Cindy was standing there, with the water pistol in her hand and pointing straight at me. She had obviously heard Jill's muffled laughs from downstairs.

"Not so fast mister" she said. "You're not going anywhere, come on, on the bed" I could hear Jill giggling behind her gag, happy that I was caught again.

I did as she asked, and lay on the bed, stomach down again. She grabbed my hands and pulled them behind my back while saying "I think I'd better do a better job of tying you up, don't I?" She grabbed some rope off the bed and tied my hands together very tightly.

"C'mon sis, that's a bit too tight" I complained.

"You're in no position to argue," was her reply.

"Yeah, but don't you want to prisoners to be comfortable?"

"Prisoners aren't meant to be comfortable"

"But don't you want us lommpphh" she stuffed a sock in my mouth complaining that I talked too much. Some duct tape then sealed the sock in my mouth. Rope was wound around my ankles, and was cinched together very tightly. She proceeded to do the same with my knees and upper body.

Her next move surprised me. She grabbed the duct tape and wound them around my wrists over the ropes! She did the same to my ankles, knees and upper body. She was smart, this way, there was no way that I could have reached the knots binding me.

"Well, this should keep you still for a while" she said. She turned off the lights and walked out again. Jill was still giggling uncontrollably at how I had been tied up. I knew that I couldn't get loose unless in got the tape off first. I tried my best to undo the tape binding my wrists, but to no avail. After about five minutes of struggling, I gave up and lay there.

Then, I heard the phone ring. Cindy ran to my parent's bedroom to answer it, I assumed that she had been watching TV in Janet's room. I was always jealous that she had a TV in her room and I didn't. After a few minutes, Cindy walked in and turned on the light.

"Well James, I see that I've done a good job this time, haven't I?" she waited for my response, which was just a soft mmpphh. "Anyway, I've got a little surprise for you, Janet and Renee are coming over as well as Christina"

Christina, or Chris as she preferred to be called, was a friend of Janet's. She was 13, tall, slim, had long brown hair and lovely blue eyes. I had a crush on her from the moment I met her, and it was only until much later, that I realised that she also liked me.

We both let out very loud mmmppphhhs when we heard the news. Jill didn't wanted to be seen tied up and gagged by her kid sister, and neither did I. We then began to really struggle hard.

"Don't bother, you won't get out of those in a hurry" she laughed as she walked out the door and shut the light. For about fifteen minutes, we struggled as hard as we could, but all for nothing. We heard the doorbell ring, we could hear Cindy run down the stairs and open the door.

Oh no! I thought. We heard them walking up the stairs, and heading towards us. We heard little giggles as they got nearer. Cindy opened the door, turned on the light and said "Ta-da"

I saw all the girls standing there, and laughing. Janet was in a pair of cutoff jeans, a white T-shirt, white socks and shoes. Renee was in a pair of shorts and had a black T-shirt on, she had no socks on but wore shoes. Chris was in a mini-skirt, red T-shirt with the words "Only the Brave" written across it, she also had white socks and shoes on.

Chris walked over to me and said, "This ones cute, mind if I tickle him" As soon as Cindy gave her a nod, Chris began to tickle my ribs, I laughed uncontrollably, Renee joined in and went for my feet. I was going crazy, I moved around and I ended up falling off the bed and on the floor. But it didn't stop there, the tickling continued for what seemed like an eternity but was probably only for about ten minutes.

Meanwhile, Janet and Cindy were tickling Jill, I had heard the chair crash the ground. When the tickling finally ended, Jill and I were completely exhausted. We were both breathing rather heavily. The Cindy asked the others "Should we untie them now?"

"Nah, I think we should leave them tied up" Janet said. We both mmpphhed in disapproval.

All the other girls agreed with Janet's decision. Chris and Renee walked over to me and undid the ropes binding my ankles and knees. The ropes around my upper body and my wrists were left tied, as was my gag. Cindy and Janet did the same to Jill. We were both helped up onto our feet and marched out of the room. We were led downstairs, and into the lounge area. Cindy positioned to chairs back to back and we were helped to sit down.

Cindy and Chris began to tie Jill to the chair, while Jill and Renee tied me to the chair. My hands were untied briefly, but retied to the arms of the chair. My legs were also tied the legs of the chair. I assumed that Jill was tied up this way as well. With the help of my cousins and Chris, we were tied more effectively than before. They teased us at our helplessness for a few minutes before walking upstairs.

I looked at the clock and saw that it was 8:30. We had been tied up for more than two hours. I was very tired by then, and only made a few half attempts to free myself. Jill, on the other hand, still had a lot of energy left in her and she trying really hard to free herself from the ropes. At about 9:20, we heard the girls coming down the stairs. They walked into the lounge and teased us that we couldn't get free. After a few minutes, they finally decided to release us. Our legs were untied first, then our upper bodies and our wrists, the gags came off last.

As soon as Jill's gag was off, she immediately began to curse them and said that she would get them all back for tying her up. I just stood there and let her do most of the talking letting out the occasional "yeah" and "you're in for it". I had been tied up for over three hours, and according to Jill, she was tied up for nearly 3 and half-hours.

Our 'revenge' came the following week, when Chris and Janet came for a sleepover.

I'll post that story some time next month.

Hope you enjoyed the story and thanks for reading!

James