DA MAN : 01 - Trussed up in the Training Room (f/m, m/ff, fff/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

DA MAN : 01 - Trussed up in the Training Room (f/m, m/ff, fff/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

DA MAN's stories
01 - Trussed up in the Training Room
Story index at the bottom

By DA MAN

Sun Nov 22 23:24:28 Eastern Standard Time 1998

This story takes place during school when i was in the ninth grade.

It was after school when i usually work out when i went into the training room. Jacki (all names are changed) was holding a roll of medical tape in one hand and a roll of duct tape in the other. I asked her if she usually used duct tape to tape up someones ankle and she said no but for you it will do fine. After she said that she tore a strip of duct tape and said i am kidnapping you. I played along and put my hands behind my back. Before you know it she was wrapping my hands with the medical tape. It was incredibly tight. The she began to tape my legs the above my knees. I was amazed at the job she did. Then out of no where she tells me to sit in a chair so i obeyed knowing if i didn't i couldnt fight back. Then one of the finest looking cheerleaders came in to get her ankle taped but turned and saw me. We happened to be friends and she played along with the game also. She took the duck tape and wrapped it around the chair what seemed like a million times. I was completly helpless. I had no where to go. Then they both told me to get out i would have to tell them that they were the best people in the world and that i would do anything they said. With little haste i obliged but knowing someday i would get my revenge.

Wed Mar 24 17:47:12 Eastern Standard Time 1999

The Revenge

It just so happened that my sister was good friends with the trainer that had kidnapped me a few days before. So when i heard that Jacki was sleeping over i was delighted. I gathered up some old handcuffs and some duct tape i had been storing for just an occasion. My dad was a police officer and he let me have a few pair of handcuffs(with the keys of course).

When Jacki came over she brought a few friends whom i knew very well. So i went and got 2 more pairs of handcuffs. At my house we have a really big closet that we don't really use so i thought it would be great if i could lure them one by one up to the closet and handcuff their hands around the rail that the close hang
on. So first i called out Jacki's name in a girlish tone so that she would come see what i wanted. She came and i jumped her from behind and put my hand over her mouth. She was totally shocked when i pulled out a pair of handcuffs and then i hastily put her hands above her and snapped on the handcuffs. After that I took the duct tape and tore off a strip and put it on her mouth. Then i wrapped it around above her knees and ankles. She was totally helpless.

Then i went into the next room where the hottest of the 3 girls sat and i started a conversation.(I was 15 the girls were 16 and 17). I told lets call her lindsay that i wanted to show her something. So we went slowly into the closet and when she saw jacki her eyes shot open she started to scream when i repeated the same method that i had on jacki on lindsay. They looked so hot. Then out of no where the third one (lets call her Lacy) walks in and sees me finishing off lindsay. She immeadiately goes for the pair of handcuffs in my back pocket. We wrestle playfully for a minute and the she somehow got my hand in a handcuff. Then she had the smarts to take me to the opposite rail of where the girls where and cuffs my hands on it.

She then wrapped duct tape around my head 4 times to completely silencing me. I couldn't believe she had gotten me in this perdicament. Lacy then proceeded to tape above my knees and then my ankles. I was completely helpless.

Lacy then proceeded to un-tape all the other girls. But she couldn't find the handcuff keys. She forced me to tell her but i had tape over my mouth so i couldn't say much. Then she tried to find a tickilish spot on me by touching me all over, this turned me on. She finally found my ticklish spot and I couldn't take it any more. I finally muttered STMMMMMMPH, or stop. She said only if you tell me where the keys are. I reluctantly agreed. I said in my pocket, but it came out like immph my pmckmphh. Then lacy decided to search me. This was the best part.

She searched everywhere imaginable which really got me going. She finally found that they where in my shoe. She took the keys and unlocked all the other girls. They came over to me with an angry look on their face. They all said, what should we do with him. I guess they agreed on tickle torture. I was blue in the face when they stopped. They were crazy. Finally they uncuffed me and removed the tape.

After this Lacy and I had a few different times we tied each other up but they aren't appropriate for this page. They don't fit on the college page either so i am wondering where i should post them.

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Thu Apr 8 19:26:16 EDT 1999

This is a story of me and Lacey who is from my previous story. After the first tie up she told me she would enjoy doing it again. For all of you who need to know she is a redhead, cheerleader, thin and about 5'3" her breats arent really big but they are a good size. I called her and told her we would watch a movie. We were watching a movie in which pamela anderson was tied and gagged with duct tape. Lacey made a comment that she could do a better job of tying someone up. I said yeah right (only to provoke). She then said, where is your duct tape. Luckily my dad had just bought a fresh roll because the kitchen was being remolded but anyway i told her and she told me to wait in my parents room for her.

When she came up she had a mischevous grin on her face. My parents had an old victorian bed with one of those things that go over top. She told me to stand against on of the bottom bedposts. She then told me to cross my hands above me and i told her to show me how. So she took my hands crossed them and held them up to the bed post and wrapped duct tape about ten times around them. Then she proceeded to wrap some around my mid-section and then surprised me by wrapping some between my legs forming a crotch tape? It didnt have much pressure but it sure felt good getting taped there if you know what i mean. Then she told me to cross my ankles and she taped them to the bottom. I was taped there for good. She then said open your mouth, or else. I said, or else what. She said or else this and she pulled off her shirt. I opened in awe, and she shoved a pair of pantyhose in. She then put her shirt back on and wrapped the duct tape around my mouth a lot of times. I was helpless. She proceeded to touch and feel undescribable places and i was mmmphing in delight. She then started kissing my neck.

I was having a great time when I heard a faint knocking. Lacey gave me a shocked look and she ran to the window. MY PARENTS! Lacey quickly ran and got scissors and cut me free in no time. I went downstairs got the door and greeted my parents. Lacey snuck out the back door and when i went downstairs i noticed that the crotch tape was still on. Whew! Lucklily my parents didnt notice. That was one of the better times with Lacey but still more to come.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic