Jim : 01 - Madeleine (mM/F, M/mF)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Jim : 01 - Madeleine (mM/F, M/mF)

Post by Canuck100 »

Jim's stories
01 - Madeleine
Story index at the bottom

By Jim (translated from German by Gillian B)

Wed Mar 17 00:17:06 Est 1999

Original German version by Jim

English translation by Gillian B

First I should introduce the cast of my story: Madeleine, my friend at that time, 30 years old, 1.60m tall, with a very feminine figure and shoulder-length, curly brown hair; my cousin Robert, 12, who was often sent on holiday from the country to the big city where I lived; and lastly myself, at that time just turned 20 and a student. It often fell to me to entertain Robert. This time I had planned a special attraction.

I had had already twice had the good luck to be able to tie Madeleine up and had been a treat for me each time. Both times, I took the trouble to devise situations where it would seem like a natural progression for me to rope her. However, I was too shy to ask her directly if I could do that. She did not seem to mind being tied up and sometimes gagged, but I noticed that she did not share my enthusiasm. Nevertheless, she was a wonderful woman, who joined in the game if the situation arose.

One dismal November afternoon, my young cousin and I sat with Madeleine in her sitting room. In the previous two days we had been to the cinema and been out to eat burgers. Madeleine had volunteered to spend that day with Robert and me. While she was in another room, I mounted a frontal attack on our boredom. I asked Robert, "Would you like to tie Madeleine up?" I could see immediately that the idea appealed to him. He asked cautiously, "Do you think she would let us?" "Well, if you ask her nicely," I replied, and he did ask her! Her face betrayed no sign of surprise - maybe she had been secretly expecting a proposal like this. Practical lady that she was, she continued, "All very well, but I don't have any ropes in the house". Not an unreasonable reply. I had a good collection at home, but I thought it would look strange to have brought them with me. Fortunately, I had already put in some thought regarding the important matter of material for tying up (and very pleasant thoughts they had been). "If we just look round the house, I'm sure we'll find enough things." Madeleine was someone who kept lots of old things so discoveries were guaranteed. We rummaged around everywhere, selected some things, examined what we had and gathered it all together. In the end we had a good collection - two leather dog leads, a rough old skipping rope, a long thin washing line made of yellow plastic, a red silk ribbon intended for gift wrapping, a white cloth belt 2-3m long and lastly my own black leather belt. Madeleine was a good assistant and helped with the search. She accepted everything we collected except a roll of wire found by Robert.

Madeleine disappeared and came back wearing a white blouse and old pair of jeans, practical for our project, but also showing off her figure to great advantage. In the mean time Robert and I had moved the living room table out of the way. Without another word Madeleine lay down on her stomach on the carpet and crossed her wrists behind ther back. "Don't want you to get on with tying up your prisoner?" And how I wanted to! Quickly, I took the sturdiest dog lead, made from old but supple leather and bound her hands firmly. She could do nothing about these knots and was quite secure. With my guidance Robert tied her ankles with the skipping rope. The rope was long enough to go round enough several times and could be tightened well. With the other lead we bound her legs just above the knees, and with the red ribbon just below the knees. Both were long enough to go around twice and seemed respectably secure. With my belt we secured her arms above her bust. A leather belt like this is easy to put on and is absolutely secure. With the white cloth belt we bound Madeleine's arms at elbow level. The yellow washing line would have very cut into her, so we didn't use it.

While we were binding her torso, Madeleine remained quite relaxed. I never heard her say anything like, "Not so tight, please." She also didn't object to being tied in so many places, when hands and feet would have been sufficient. For her being tied up meant to be as thoroughly tied as her partner wished. And I loved her for it.

Robert and I contentedly surveyed our work. There she was, tied fast in her own living room. The different binding materials we had used lent the whole situation a colourful, festive air. But each piece stayed firmly in place. Finally Madeleine's dog joined in, having watched these strange people playing, and licked its mistress on her wrist binding and on her face, but it didn't think of biting through her bonds. "What now, Robert?" I asked. He considered, then said, "Take her to the stake!" I thought that was a great idea, but sadly, the house wasn't equipped with one.

I suggested, gagging her instead. Robert zipped off to find some cloths. While he was away, Madeleine looked at me with wide eyes and asked quietly, "Do you really want to gag me too?" I replied, "Oh, let the boy have his fun." (One may well ask which boy I meant.). "OK, get on with it," our prisoner said. Robert appeared with a mountain of scarves and cloths. Madeleine opened her mouth without being prompted - she knew the score. In went a balled-up silk scarf and a white cotton scarf was tied tightly over it. It looked wonderful. I spoke to her. The reply was music in my ears, "Mmmmppfff."

Madeleine now lay bound and gagged on the floor hardly moving. This was reasonable from her point of view - why should she make any effort to free herself when the perpetrators of her bondage were right beside her? I asked Robert and Madeleine whether they thought that she could free herself from her bonds without help. Robert said, "No," Madeleine said, "Mmmmppfff." We finally agreed that she would have a 15 minute time limit, during which we would not be allowed to re-tighten her bonds.

I examined everything once more and it was secure - she had no chance. Spirited girl that she was, she began to pull vigorously on her bonds and to move her hands about. As she did so, she rolled around and groaned - it was a joy to watch her struggle. But her bonds didn't gave way even a little. Finally she gave up and lay quietly for the remaining five or six minutes. Then we had to ungag her and give her something to drink. She seemed to be really quite exhausted. Now Robert with true fighting spirit said, "I bet I could do it in 15 minutes." My heart almost stopped. It really wasn't my ambition to tie up a small boy. What would I use anyway? The leads, rope and ribbon were almost all still decorating Madeleine's beautiful body and there they should stay - if it were up to me - for a while longer. Madeleine joined in, "I'll tie you up, Robert. But don't complain if you can't get free. Now untie me!" What could I do? I asked Madeleine weakly, "What happens once you've tied him up?" "Then you can tie me up again and we can have a competition." Wonderful woman! As if she could read my mind! "But, Madeleine, with can we use? You'll need these things for Robert, or what?"

Robert nodded agreement. Madeleine said, "We can go to the hardware shop on the corner and buy more for me." I could have shouted for joy. So we untied her it, she briefly rubbed her slightly reddened wrists, then them took the same leather dog lead, with which her hands had been bound. "Let's get on with it kid." Somehow her approach was almost motherly. She took his hands and tied them in front of him. Surprising - it was always a matter of course that one's hands were tied behind one's back. Did she want to save Robert discomfort, which she herself accepted without hesitation? Anyway, she tied his arms, leggs and feet, but did not gag him. The bonds were firm - I was surprised again - but they were not quite as firm as they had been previously on Madeleine. We left our willing victim tied up in the house while went out and got a large roll of cotton rope, very supple, not too thin and almost white. It was especially exciting to be with Madeleine in the shop, examining the types of rope available and exchanging whispered comments! I wonder if they though we were behaving strangely?

Back home we has a surprise. It was quiet in the house, but when Madeleine switched on the living room light and went in, a triumphantly yelling Robert leaped on her from behind and dragged her to the floor. "It only took ten minutes! You women can't tie me up. Now it's your turn." He was quite conceited about winning too. Madeleine had already crossed her hands behind her back and I let Robert do the tying. After ten minutes she was once again well packaged, the new rope looked great and tied well. I made sure that Robert put the ropes in all the right places, pulled all the knots tight and cut the ends off with a knife. Madeleine looked great and tried to free herself a bit. Without success. We sat her down on the sofa. Robert began to about the stake again, Madeleine listened and smiled. It didn't frighten her now. Finally she said: "Boys, if you want to eat, you'd better untie me - or get the food ready yourselves." I had a quick discussion with Robert then we went into the kitchen. It was probably the longest time that two people have ever taken to prepare a few sandwiches - over an hour. Meanwhile our prisoner sat securely tied on the sofa and watched television.

I caught Robert and also myself using every opportunity to go into the living room to examine our prisoner's bonds. She bent forwards each time so we could test her wrist binding. Naturally, she had not made much of an effort to free herself. Once she said to me quietly, "Thanks for not gagging me this time." At last, we were all getting tired, so we untied Madeleine. The story ends as we ate our sandwiches.

It was clear that Robert had just as much fun in this adventure as I did and that leads to other stories. Madeleine proved to be a courageous, and now quite experienced "victim". I'm sorry to say that I failed to discuss the experience with her or to arrange further games with her without resorting to "diversionary tactics" again. We never properly spoke about our feelings during these games, somehow I could never bring myself to address the topic directly. However, Madeleine understood. Our games continued, always with cunning pretexts to create opportunities. I found that the planning and preparation of these situations was almost as much fun as their realisation. Perhaps a lady reader could cast some light on female feelings in these situations.

Jim (translation by Gillian)